All Comments on 'Taking the Big Step Ch. 02'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot story from one of my favorite authors!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLabout 6 years ago
Good Details

Although I'm not into guy/guy sex, I like how you describe pulling back the foreskin and the slit leaked pre-cum.. In my writings I like to add these details also.. Thanks for a good story..

PG564EPG564Eabout 6 years ago
Please write more!

The word pictures you paint are extremely erotic and exciting. In real life I want to be Tony, sucking cocks and getting fucked like a girl. I have done both but not at the same time and I need that wonderful cock.

Your a very good writer and I appreciate your talent.

smoothboismoothboiabout 6 years ago
Being a fag is liberating

It's good that there are women who understand men sometimes need to indulge in their faggot side or are more fag than they thought. I hope his wife realizes his needs and encourages him. My gf encouraged me to be a faggot but didn't want to be involved.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
great second chapter

I wrote 2 comments on your 1st chapter and this 2nd chapter is great. I've never been gangbanged (not yet) but I've had a couple of 3somes (both guys fed me their cocks and both fucked me). As a female writer you have truly captured how a married man feels when his gay desires take over and cause him to become the gay slut he really is (that's me exactly).

What will your 3rd chapter bring -- the wife coming home and seeing her husband sucking cock and getting fucked? I hope so. My wife doesn't yet know that I'm secretly gay but I hope one day she does find out. I'd love to read about it in your next chapter. Thanks again for this series of stories. Every time I read them it turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
married mans fantasy

This has been my fantasy for a long time.

I have been fucked by men before, butt have never taken on a group.

Can feel that cum spurting into me now, then adding to that nice after sex glow

when cum is running out of ones hard fucked hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Baby, you write great! I love cranking up hot, pumping dance music while I read and stroke, I just blew a 7 day load about 3 feet to this story stroking to Britneys "Slave4U", wow! What a load! I'll be back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved both of these stories! and you wrote it well!

petey377petey377about 2 years ago

i would have loved of this happened to me

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I'm not married, but I'm a Bottom, have a boyfriend and he always cums inside me bareback. I tend to stick with one steady buddy at a time because I love it bareback and don't want to take a chance on catching something. However, I have had a couple of threesomes and bottomed for three guys once.

I liked the part about the gang bang because it really turned me on the few times that I played with more than one guy at a time. It felt soooo good when one guy would pull out after shooting his load inside me, I was all lose and opened up, and the next guy could slide right into my sloppy wet hole! The thought of his cock inside me, surrounded by the last guy's cum wasn't just a great physical feeling, it was also a huge psychological turn on!

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

OMG Shady Lady, this was magnificent. You describe a married faggot so minutely, describing his newfound love of gay sex, men fucking him in the ass, cuming in his mouth, and the finale. . . you made me cum so hard girl. I wanted to be Tony, with 2 big dicks up my ass, and a fat thick one to suck on.

You are an excellent writer of gay sex. Wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES