All Comments on 'Taking The Place Of'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 11 years ago
A beautiful story

Lyrical, engrossing and very natural.

Like the previous comment the only thing that spoiled this wonderful story was the little errors - bits where the phrasing made it difficult to read, or spelling errors.

As per the previous comments as well I offer my comments because I loved this story, I loved Richy and Terry, and the difficulties they face and I want to know how they get over these things and how they deal with Audry's questions in the future.

I do hope you write more in this story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Yet another very nice story, and the plot line for this one is great! I certainly hope there might be a continuation of this story in the near future.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Schmaa to the Typo's - Story Was Good!

Never quite sure why reader's have difficulties reading through typo's. While I found some it did not detract from the beauty of the story. Very well done! I enjoyed the slow build-up and eventual intimacy. You did well, no need to explain any further.

lawteyfllawteyflalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Well written!

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Great Story

This was fantastic, never mind the grammar comments, I find that soo lame. Who really cares, they question grammar on a story written for a porn site, that in itself is absolutely pointless. Just keep written as you do this was fantastic honey, the bad comments are just dumb. A word of advice never allow "anonymous" comments make them sign in. Thanks for the read honey, I hope this storyline continues.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
More Chapters Please

Don't leave us in limbo as to how this continues. The story was well written. Thanks

reader230reader230almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Incredible hot and beautiful! Love to see this become a series!

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
I am surprised again.

It never ceases to amaze me the ANONS who claim horror, disgust, antipathy etc. and 'can't read past page 1' but then go to page 5 to express their feelings,

Yet they do not have the guts to even try to do better themselves.

If you have a complaint ANON, have the ballocks to identify yourself and better yet stick your something out and show just how much you know.

Quit ya bitchin ya cranky oleguy, I was swamped by the sibling love and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

what a wonderful story i enjoyed how much back story you gave and your writing is great. i did not want to stop. the sex scenes where so very hot and turned this women on so much. please write more i can not wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please more

What can I say?

Amazing story, the buildup to the sex wich I'm tempted to call love making was just . . . perfect, thank the goddess there is an excellent romance story out here that doesn't include rape or gangbangs or even sharing of the woman like some household item. Thank you.

Hopefuly you can show us more about this particular pair.

SugarShockSugarShockalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks for posting a great story. I usually don't read the ones that are this long (even though the longer stories on Literotica tend to be of better quality), but it grabbed me early on. Good job there! There were some spelling and grammar errors (which ususally make my eyes twitch) but they were overshadowed by the great story. Loved it!

AthertonAthertonalmost 11 years ago
Great story that needs polishing

The storyline and character development are terrific. Great job! The grammar, syntax, and editing need a lot of work though. Thanks for sharing!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Well structured with a good story line. Recommend you use a volunteer editor to help with the polishing to take it from good to great.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Maybe The Best!

A wonderful LOVE story. Love is love, and why should people care about anything else? Like we have too much love in this world. LOL! A laugh of... not disgust... shame! The foolishness of authority. Maybe the best story ever on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn good story

Ya It does have some grammatical errors but all together a great story make a number 2

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years agoAuthor
re- edited *

This story has been edited for spelling and grammar. This comment is more for myself so I can keep track of which ones have. TY.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years ago
Beautiful and sweet

I read this a long while ago, never noted the title, and have been searching for it ever since, such was the impression it made on me. I love this story, a simple love story, simply told, clear, uncomplicated, and just sweet, may you keep writing stories as good as this forever! Five well-earned stars.

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Nicely Done

A story well written and very much worth the read. Good pacing too. Would like to see more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good but not great

you left plot holes big enough to drive a truck through and FAILED to fill them when you reedited. where are the parents? alive, dead or missing in action? what do they tell the aunt and uncle? where's the background and character development? this reads like it should be chapter two of three not a stand alone.

ShedRadowShedRadowover 9 years ago
A thoroughly good read.

Thank you so much for your craft. I was entertained throughout and let the story be told without trying to spot the not. Once again, a great read.

Alas, you're now on my fave's list. I don't find the inane and 'let's get it on' stories of any value, literary or otherwise, but YOURS, well now, they're in an entirely different league.

MT

DYNO224DYNO224almost 9 years ago
Good job

Second time I've read this story just one of the theme's I like .The brother sister thing just works for me. I guess it's about placing no limits on ones love while I don't feel that way about my sisters I do love them without reservation and beyond all limitations.Only God himself could save he who harmed them.And that would be through raising of dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect incest story

Just the right amount of emotional connection and passionate taboo sex. One of my 2 favourite incest stories

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
amazing

such a good story, i wish there was more pages maybe even chapters chronicling the life of Ricky and Terry and their daughter Audry Marie

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
Terrific...

...and just SO right.

Thanks for a REAL story - wonderful !!

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Best story

Best story I read in last year for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second time through

And it's as wonderful as I remember. Sweet erotic love. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Love story

Beautifuly done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY!!!!

As for patientlee's editing:

lightning (lightening)

out (of) the bathroom

side tracked (sidetracked)

Try and get (to)

have though that (thought)

She's sleep (asleep)

PMD (UNKNOWN ON THE INTERNET!!!!)

half-way (halfway)

A POP of lighting POPS close (DID YOU SAY POP????)

news people (newspeople)

down stairs (downstairs)

DOWN STAIRS bathroom, I head back DOWNSTAIRS (TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SAME WORD 4 WORDS APART!!!!)

lays back down (lies)

"Ricky?"I take a long breath to find air to speak (Richy)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes, indeed, a terrific story

Richy says that a big brother's job is to tease his baby sister and chase away horny young suitors. As he comes to understand, another job is to take care of his sweet kid sister's adorable little coochie, to slurp it till she nearly faints, and then to shove his big fat brotherly cock up his baby sis's tight little twat and pump away till he blows his brotherly balls and fills her to the brim with a huge load of family semen. I dearly wish that it'd been Richy who fucked the baby up his sister's pretty little cunt. Well, there's plenty of time now, and that boy's got lots and lots of sperm in those heavy loaded brotherly balls of his to do that righteous job, over and over again.

oldwayneoldwayneover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Five Stars!!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

loved it. well done thank you

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Really great story - enjoyed every bit of it.

Yes there are some grammar errors which are a little annoying but please do continue to write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing.

On of the best I've read on here.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
GREAT STORY BUT ...

That was a great story but where do you find a baby that would sleep through all the action of the last chapter.?

CaseyMannCaseyMannover 6 years ago
Great

Fantastic story line. Love, conflicting emotions, storms, familial loyalty. Not the "fuck, fuck, fuck." One story and you're already my most favorite author. Thank you!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
A departure

I believe I have now read all of your sibcest stories. This one seemed to me to be different from the others. This one seemed to have more sex than plot. You started out with a sound plot but then morphed into long sexcapades. I guess I simply prefer romance and tenderness and not over-the-top sex that included anal intercourse, her brother nursing and biting during fellatio.

Subject117Subject117almost 6 years ago

Please tell me it doesn't end there. Love this story.

animal99animal99over 5 years ago
Excellent Love story

I don't know if I've commented on your stories before, but this feels like the first time I've ever read one of your stories.

I think it was excellent. I disagree that it morphed into sex and yet, I kinda agree. I liked the slow build-up to the sex and playing around....but then when it happened, it seemed that was all they did, and she didn't seem as actively involved in making love.

Still- I liked it and I Hope you write more stories... perhaps even a sequel to this one or a second chapter continuing it. THANKS for the story!

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6about 5 years ago
Huge fan with fat fingers!

I love this story and just about everything you’ve written! I titled this comment as such because when I went to score it a five out of five, I apparently was using my big toe to tap the stars. Hopefully you can forgive my error, as I truly am a fan. If you keep writing, then I’ll keep reading!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a sweet love story that was well written with characters that seem to come alive. A second chapter would be nice or even an epilogue.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

An absolutely beautiful and believable sib story about true romance. Very refreshing after so many stories that are 'fetish' incest stories.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Really?? Their first time together and it's anal? No way. I stopped reading. 2*

Smelda64Smelda64over 2 years ago

I would like a sequel to this story

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/28/2022) This was an enjoyable read. Well done. Five stars from me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am finding the more I read these stories the more I notice a difference in the types of stories. Some are just raw, hot sex stories that make me want to relieve certain pressures that arise. More and more I recognize some stories as being truly love stories that continue from the hint of sex to the beauty of the physical act of love between two persons. This is one of the better examples of the later. Well done...

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

To me, this had the basis of a great story. There were too many things left hanging at the end. The story seemed to just abruptly stop.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 1 year ago

First let me just say the "biting" during the blowjob was spot on. I love when my wife does that! Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

Second, I would love a part 2, preferably when the daughter and subsequent siblings were old enough to discover the truth. Kinda like an "on their own discovery" that Rich and Terry would then have to explain.

So even on my second reading it’s still great

Jack

RicubRicub5 months ago

Yes I agree with everyone else,this really is an excellent story well done . I don't think a part to is necessary but I would really like to read one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This must be the greatest story I've read so far. I would like for this to continue into years after this one, with Audry Marie already married and with kids and kids with her brother. Need more plan and simple.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This story is really fucking wonderful. Thank you for writing this. Such a good love story.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Love the story. It was beautiful. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Needs more. What happens to them? What happened when their aunt found out?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 17 hours ago

Very, very nice. Ranks up there with my favorites...emotional attachment between siblings first; then the slowly building sexual/sensuous aspect of their relationship developed!! These ARE my favorite kind of stories!!

Five**5**Stars!!?!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌝🌪️💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous