Taking The Place Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her twitching and shaking in my arms, knowing that I've just made my little sister cum...not once but from the feel of it several times in a row...knowing that she is still cumming!

Like a tight tingle, then a gripping of muscles, I start to cum. I'm clutching her to me, burying myself as deep into her as I can. Slick wet with her juices, I pull my fingers from her pussy and bring them back to her breast. Gripping the large, warm weight of it, I give her nipple a squeeze and feel warm milk flow out onto my already slick fingers.

I'm all but screaming her name as my cum leaves me. Pulse after pulse, I clutch her to me, hearing her cry out with each thrust.

Slowly, in disjointed spasms, I feel myself slow and then stop. Panting into her wet hair I hold her to me. I love the little shakes that make her legs jump against mine. The soft moans. The way she pushes herself back against me still, seeking more of my cock.

After a moment I feel her move just a bit, and then the sheet is drifting down across my shoulder.

"Hold me like this, my lover. Don't you turn me loose. Please?" she begs.

Sweaty and panting I hug her to me and try to push myself deeper into her. I know that I will slip out at some point, but for now, I'm still hard enough to stay in place. She gives a soft murmur, and then her hands are covering mine, holding my hand against her breast.

I feel my eyes closing despite myself. When I hear her breathing going to a more even sound, I realize she's drifting off to sleep.

I do the same.

Outside the thunder rumbles on.

I know that hours have passed when I awaken. Opening my eyes I feel something, and then realize it is her slowly pulling herself off of me. I stayed in her at least a little as we slept. The gripping warmth must have kept me securely held in place.

The air of the basement is shockingly cold on my skin as I slip from between her cheeks.

"Where are you going?" I ask softly then.

Her lips are on mine, her mouth a warm soft kiss. Then she brushes my cheek and her words are a warm whisper by my ear.

"To the bathroom. I'll be right back," she says.

Nodding, I lean back in the bed, and when she turns up the lanterns, I watch the curve of my sister's ass as she walks away.

The reality of what I've done settles on me after she's out of sight.

"Holy shit," I say to myself in a whisper.

Turning, I sit up on the side of the sleeper and rub at my face with my hands. Memories of what we did comes in flashes of pleasure.

The pounding on the door startles me severely.

"Hello in the house!"

Getting up I grab my sweat pants from under the sheets at the foot of the sleeper and struggle my way back into them.

"Hello in the house!"

"Yea, I'm coming, give me just a second," I call as I slip my shirt over my head.

The big metal door opens with a breath of pine scented wind.

The police officer has a rain net over his hat. Is the first thing that I notice.

"Is everyone alright in here?" he asks, giving the inside of the shelter a look. "Smart," he says with a nod.

"Yea, we're fine," I say with a smile.

Audry Marie decides at that moment to wake up. Her cries ring out loudly in the shelter.

"One second," I tell him holding up a hand.

He nods.

My little girl looks up at me as I lift her from the carrier. She reaches for my face as I shift her into my arms.

"Is she hungry? I heard her all the way up at the top of the stairs. Oh!" Terry stops and pulls her long t-shirt down just a bit as she sees the officer at the open doorway.

He politely turns to look away.

"Just checking on everyone, ma'am. Going house to house," he says.

Terry gives me a look as she fishes her pajama bottoms from under the sheets and pulls them on.

"You can turn back around officer, I'm decent," she says. I hand her Audry Marie. "Yea, I think she's wet and hungry."

I nod.

"You go talk to him I'll take care of her," she tells me.

Grabbing up my shoes I slip them on and walk outside to where the officer is looking over at my neighbor's house.

"Do you know if anyone's at home over there?" He asks gesturing with the long black flashlight he's holding. "I knocked but didn't get an answer."

"No. They went to the Smoky Mountains for the weekend. They asked me to watch their house for them. Looks like I didn't do a good job," I say, looking at the fact that half of their shingles are torn away.

"That they have a house is lucky. That you have one is as well. Four tornadoes came through this state last night. We've got damages all over the place."

"Anyone died? I heard something about someone at a subdivision near here," I ask.

The officer nods.

"He was an old man, out walking his dog. Wind snapped a rotten tree in half. I don't think he ever knew what hit him. Look, from what I've heard the power is going to be out here probably for the rest of the week. We've got at least a hundred trees down on lines that I've heard about. They also shut off the gas to this area. Lot of lines torn out the ground when trees uprooted. Will you and your family be all right here? They are setting up a shelter at the school gymnasium."

"We should be fine. I have some emergency supplies, and I'll get my grill going with some of the meat from the freezer. Might as well cook it before it spoils," I say.

He gives a nod then gestures toward the house across the street. I see the guy's car sitting in his driveway.

"I talked to the fella over there. He said you were out cutting limbs with a saw after the first storm came through. That was dangerous. We still had live lines in the area then," he gives me a look.

"I was trying to help. Some of the people in this area are elderly," I say with a shrug.

He nods. Then hold out his hand to me

"Thank you for that help. Now go take care of your family. We got this. Hell, from what I hear we got volunteers coming in from seven states," he says with a little huff. "We're going to need em."

"Yea. Just from what I've seen it's a mess," I say, nodding.

I turn and start back towards the house, but he calls after me quietly.

"Young man...Do you have a gun?" he asks.

After a moment I nod.

"Keep it close when night falls. There are some places just a few miles away that are this badly hit if not worse, and some of the people there might not be as nice as some would wish." He pats the holster at his side. "I didn't say that to you, if you understand me."

"I understand. Thank you again."

"No problem. Tell your pretty wife I said I'm sorry for embarrassing her," he says with a smile.

"She's my.... I will." Smiling, I nod and head back to the house. I close and lock the big door behind me.

Terry is sitting on the bed holding Audry Marie to her breast. I slip off my shoes and sit on the end of the sleeper.

"I had thought about coming back down naked to surprise you. Glad I didn't. I think the nice officer would have swallowed his mustache," she says mischievously.

"And I think you would have been the same color as my car." Chuckling, I get up.

"Where are you going?" she asks tilting her head.

"Want breakfast?" I ask.

"Breakfast! Yes, yes." She nods vigorously which makes Audry Marie jiggle which makes her cry. Terry shifts her to the other breast, and she settles. Suddenly I'm envying the baby her meal. It holds a lot more appeal to me than the one I'm going to cook.

I glance up when I hear a chuckle.

"Feed me, and I'll see to it you can have some," Terry says reading my mind. She quirks her mouth. "Though why you would want to, I don't know."

I give a shrug and slip my shoes back on.

The grill cooks a skillet of bacon and eggs. Not bad at all. With two tall glasses of milk, the normal kind, and some toast that I don't burn too badly, we eat sitting out on the back patio.

"I would like a swimming pool," she says out the blue. "And keep the hot tub to have fun in." She lifts her fork and points to the corner of the yard. "Maybe over there."

Half closing my eye I can picture it.

"That would be nice. Maybe a play area for Audry to have a swing set," I add.

I watch my sister looking around the backyard. I can see her eye laying out the yard with things like a kitchen garden and place to grow the roses that Mom loved, and that we both feel lost without the smell of. I might even be able to get some cuttings off Mom's. The people that bought the old house are friendly enough.

"Are we really going to try this?" she asks me then. "I want it. I want us to have a life here but..."

"But what? Having second thoughts?" I ask. "It wasn't all that long ago you were saying that you wanted to be my wife."

"No. I still want that. I'm just...worried. Maybe it was seeing that cop that brought the fact that what we did is against the law to mind."

Smiling, I give a shrug.

"I can't say that it doesn't worry me as well. But I think the state has better things to do than hunt down incest. I mean, we've got mayors and governors that need to be arrested. They're a little busy." I scrape together the last of my breakfast. "Bigger question."

Terry looks up. She follows my eyes to Audry lying in her carrier next to us.

"What do we tell her?" I ask, sitting back, looking at the little, sleeping face. "Will she call me Uncle or Daddy?"

"Daddy. I want her to know you as her father!"

"Okay...and what happens when she finds out I'm not? When in the passing of years she finds out the truth? What will that lie...no group of lies do to her? To find out the man you're calling Father isn't your father but is related to you because he's Mom's brother? The therapy bill will be a bitch."

Terry looks down at the little sleeping girl.

"Maybe we could put money away for it, like a college fund," she says.

Smiling, I chuckle.

"I don't have the answers, Richy. I just know what my heart's telling me I want." Her hand comes across the little plastic table to mine. "And that's you."

I give her fingers a squeeze.

"I want the same." I look up at her and give a quirky smile. "I just don't want us to be going into this eyes shut. There will be a lot of problems."

"Such as?" she asks, holding my hand.

"What about other children?" I feel my teeth sink into my bottom lip. "I kind of like the whole dad thing, the more I get my head around it. What happens when I get you pregnant? I loved being inside your ass last night, but I wanted to be between your thighs so bad it hurt," I tell her with a grin. I love the blush, the downward eyes, and then the grin that crosses her face as she looks back up at me.

She gives a little shrug.

"Pregnancy wasn't so fun that I want to do it over and over, but...maybe once or twice more wouldn't be too bad. It might be nice to have a little boy. That way she has a brother to watch after her and keep her from getting into trouble."

"Would they be alright? I mean, us being this close related, would the baby be alright?" I ask, looking down at my perfect child. I wish I could see all that is before her. I feel a sudden tightening in my chest at the idea that I will one day walk her down the aisle to get married.

"I don't know. I think inbreeding takes more than one generation to cause problems. I could be as wrong as right. We will have to look it up. I don't think we can ask Dr. Brooks."

I picture the expression the old family doctor's face if he learned that the two of us were talking about having children. Then I think back to the time I had to go to him with a STD scare. He had been sympathetic, understanding, and didn't ask more than he had to.

"He might just surprise us," I say.

I get up and gather up the plates. I walk into the kitchen and fill up the sink. The hot water won't last long, so I wash them cold.

I feel my sister's arm come around my stomach and her weight rest up against my back.

"I love you, Richy," she says softly.

Any hesitancy I might have had falls to the wayside with those words. I will take it a day at time. I will do whatever it takes. Hard work, hard words. Even the idea of jail does nothing to still my need to be there for this lovely woman.

I turn and pull her to my chest. I bury my face in her hair and hold her to me. My hands run down her back caressing the valley where her spine ends and her ass begins.

Terry looks up at me, and I see a smile in her eyes, and then it graces her mouth.

"Do you love me, Richy?"

"I will always love you," I tell her, my hand coming up to brush back her hair.

"Kiss me?"

I smile and lean into her. All the years of memories behind us where something like this would have been ridiculous even to think about give me a moment's pause.

Then our lips touch.

With a passion-filled heat I pull her to me and bury my mouth against hers. I part my lips when I feel her tongue brush them. My hand drops down her hip, and I fill it with the soft cheek of her ass. Her leg comes up against my side.

Leaning back against the sink, I love the warmth of her as she leans into my chest.

Our kiss becomes a smile from both lips as little Audry Marie lets us know she has been ignored for long enough.

Her face against the side of my neck, Terry rubs my chest.

"You fixed breakfast, so I'll see to her." She leans back from me a bit. "You still smell like pine mulch. Do we have hot water?"

"Till the tank cools." I bring my hands down to rest on her hip. I look over to my crying daughter. She's giving her little feet kicks, demanding attention.

"Go get a shower. Don't use up all the hot water, please. I want one as well." Her hand runs down my chest. I arch up drawing in breath as her hand wraps my cock. "But don't use too much cold water either."

I watch my sister's ass when she leans over the car carrier to get the squalling baby out. Her pregnancy filled out her jeans a bit to give her a wonderful looking butt.

Lucky or insane? Not sure yet.

I head up to the bathroom, grabbing towels out the hall linen closet on the way.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Sitting on the vanity with a towel around my hips and a second around my neck, I watch Terry turning under the shower head. The squiggly glass breaks up her image just enough to make me wish I had gotten a clear-glass door. I look down at her clothes scattered across the floor and out into the hall.

Her hair rinsed, she turns off the shower. I hand her a towel as she opens the door. I watch her dry her face then under her arms. Her little feet, the toenails a brilliant red, grip the towel under her feet as she steps out.

"Like what you see?" she asks me grinning as she pats her breast with the towel.

Smiling, I nod.

"We need a bigger shower. I had thought to join you, but..." she shrugs.

I look past her at the little cubicle of a shower. Till now it's been big enough. When she had opened the door naked and tried to get inside with me, I realized that was not true.

I watch her wrap up her hair into a little turban. I let my eyes run down her body. I've seen her in bathing suits all our lives, but this moment feels like I've never really seen her.

After a second she quirks an eyebrow at my inspection.

"Another towel please," she says after a moment.

I start to give her one, and then stop and set it back down. I let my eyes go back to admiring her body.

Terry blushes and smiles at the pleasure of being watched. She turns around giving me the full view then, as I watch, she runs a hand up her side and across her breast. The nipple rises to attention after her hand passes.

"My god, you're beautiful," I tell her in a near whisper.

Terry walks over and presses her bare legs against my thighs. I open them, letting her move closer. The towel parts till I feel my cock touch her stomach just above the patch of curls.

Looking into her eyes, I lean forward and revel in the feeling of her mouth against mine. The soft kisses growing in need second by second.

Her hands open my towel all the way letting it fall to either side of me.

I gasp as she kneels down. Her breasts slip across my cock and thighs. I feel the nipples hard against my skin.

Looking down I watch the unbelievable. My sister...my sweet younger sister, her eyes taking in every inch of me. Every vein, every curve. Her fingertips are moving me around gently.

I catch my breath when I see her lick her lips. I feel my breath quicken as she leans forward.

I can't really feel the soft kiss of her lips. It's just a bit of pressure on the head. But then, when her tongue gives the underside a light lick, I do. Lord, do I.

Her fingers curl around the base of me then she looks up.

"I can't stand it when a guy forces it down my throat. I like to do this, but that's my one rule. Okay?" she asks.

"Got you," I say, nodding. I take a deep breath as she looks back down then ask, "Are you okay with a hand on your head so long as I don't push?"

Leaning, she licks around the head, her pink tongue light as a feather on me, but the feeling is like soft silk. She places a hard kiss on the head. The tip of her tongue licks across the hole. Giving her lips a lick, she looks back up at me.

"That will be fine. If you push, I'll bite you to let you know not to do it again," she threatens.

I grin a little.

"Not a good idea. I like the feeling of a woman's teeth on me," I say.

Looking up at me, she blinks.

"Really? The guys I've done this for have been adamant that they didn't want to feel teeth," she says.

I smile.

"A little scraping the skin, maybe a nibble every once and awhile. Yea, I enjoy it. I even like a little pressure bite. Kind of lets me know you are in control down there," I tell her with a shrug.

Terry looks up at me and slowly smiles.

"I like that idea. Me being in control."

I lean back against the vanity mirror as she takes the head of me into her mouth. I watch her face as inches of me disappear into her mouth. Then I gasp as the suction makes her cheeks suck in. Her tongue is dancing along the underside of me.

Bringing my hand around her, I rest my hand on the towel turban then let it go to the back of her neck.

The steamy air of the room is frigid as I leave her mouth. I smile when I watch her give the side of me a little bite. Her teeth scrape the skin, and then I flinch as she gives the skin a nip.

She licks the spot she bit then looks up at me.

"Like that?" she asks.

"Oh yea. Just like that," I say on a breath.

"Good because that was fun."

I just relax as she starts to work me with long licks, sharp suction, and little nips of the skin that have me flinching. I feel her fingers slowly stroking me at the base. I moan as her mouth leaves the head and her tongue runs down the whole length. I wince at the slightly-too-hard nip she gives to my skin at the base.

My hand finds the edge of her towel, and I pull it away from her head. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her up sharply as she sinks her teeth into the sack.

She pulls my skin up with her.

I love the look in her eyes when hers meet mine.

"Too hard?" she asks with a smirk.

"No," I say, smiling back. "The head's getting dry."

I use her hair to guide my cock back into her smiling lips.

"Oh, the poor thing," she says, just as her lips touch.

I gasp, then moan as she takes me halfway into her mouth. I let my fingers slip loose so she doesn't feel forced. I feel her lips smile around me when I do. She gives little nod of her head, and I shiver as even more of me goes into her mouth.

Looking down, I see her lips against the top of her fingers.

"God, that feels wonderful."

She pulls off and looks up at me.

"Pickle practice makes perfect."

Laughing, I fall sideways on the vanity top, my elbow in the second sink. Blushing and laughing, she backs away, and then leans forward, her arms under her breasts, clutching herself as I roll off the sink and drop to the floor, still laughing. She backs into the tile and slides down to the floor. She leans over till she is lying down as well.