Taking The Place Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I wipe tears from my eyes I notice where I'm lying. I slip forward those last two feet and bury my face between Terry's legs.

"Oh my God!"

Fresh from the shower, I taste a bit of the body wash she uses, but the overpoweringly sweet taste of her drives it away in moments. I catch her thighs and pull her in close. I move her just a bit, and when her legs open, I drive my tongue into her as deep as I can get it to go. I pull back and suck in her inner lips letting my tongue lash at them.

Then I feel her shift.

Her mouth comes back onto me, and I moan into her. I roll us a bit, and she moves a little. When her thighs open to either side of my head I catch both cheeks of her ass and just begin to devour everything in my reach. Outer lips, inner lips, the incredibly hot and wet depths of her, all of these receive the touch of my lips.

Then I feel the whole length of me get driven into the back of her mouth. I feel her hand curl around my balls, massaging them. She can hold me in her mouth only for a moment then she is raking the length of me with her teeth. They catch the head, and back down I go into her mouth!

I try not to writhe under her as I caress her back and ass. I try to concentrate on what I'm doing. I truly do.

But I fail in both. I'm all but screaming into her. I move my mouth and go after her clit with all the force that she is using on me. The moan down the length of me tells me it's a move well received.

Sucking, licking, I work Terry's clit in my mouth then abandon it for her inner lips again. Then I'm arching my neck and trying to lick to the end of her. I feel her scream of pleasure. I feel her fingernails clawing into the side of my thighs, gripping my legs to hold her down on me.

Her thighs under my hands start to shake.

"Richy.... oh dear god Richy!"

She leaves my cock and sits up on my face. Her fingernails raking my belly with eight lines of fire.

The scream that flies from her throat is almost frightening. In the small bathroom with the hard tile it echoes again and again. I hold tight to her thighs and suck her clit for everything I have as I try to hold onto her. She's grinding herself into my mouth and face. I'm awash with her passions. Over and over I hear her cry out.

Her hand goes to my cock, and the grip she takes is painfully tight. Then she is leaning back down onto me, her mouth making an incredible suction. I make the noises now. I have abandoned my efforts to please her anymore. I can only moan and moan louder.

I drop my hand from her ass and grab a loose towel. I rend the cloth in a grip that would have left bruises on her.

Feeling like the switch has been thrown on the electric chair, I arch my hips up off the tile floor and my ass clenches as I feel an almost painful surge leave me to cover her tongue.

Again and again and again. I feel every bit of my strength leaving me and flowing into her. Finally, I simply collapse and just try to catch my breath. She lays her head on my thigh, and with the head of me in her mouth, gently nurses on the end of me. Licking softly the last drops that ooze out into her mouth. Her hand starts to brush up and down my thigh.

Turning my head, I kiss the inside of her thigh then rest my bruised nose on her soft skin.

I very much do feel the kiss she places this time on the head of my cock.

"Richy?"

"Yea, my love?" I ask, panting.

"I think I would like to go to bed now."

"Yea. That sounds good." I try to move a bit, but give up after a half second. "Then again sleeping here sounds good as well."

She shifts a bit then lays back down.

"That might be for the best," she agrees.

Then Audry Marie starts to cry in the other room.

With a sigh I give her ass a pat, and she reluctantly slides off me.

Reaching, I catch the side of the sink and pull myself up onto my wobbly legs. I hold down my hand to help her up, but she gives a protesting moan.

Smiling, I lean down and scoop her up into my arms. It takes energy I don't have, but I somehow manage to stand back up. I stumble a bit then manage to walk steady the rest of the way to the bedroom.

Laying my still-quivering sister on the end of the bed, I go see to my daughter.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Terry's naked body is a warm, welcome pressure against me when I awaken. I listen for a moment to see if I hear Audry Marie fussing. That has been what has woken me more often than not of late.

As I go to move, I realize that the fact I'm hard as hell is the cause of me waking.

"You're poking me," says Terry sleepily.

Smiling I look down into her sweet face. Her eyes are still closed, but there are faint hints of a smile at her lips.

"And a good morning to you as well," I say, leaning in to kiss her nose.

"You're still poking me," she says as her fingers caress the hairs on my chest. "Umm...fuzzy." She snuggles back into me.

"I didn't think you minded it when I poked you in the morning." I let my hand brush through her soft hair watching the little patterns of color shifting.

"Well I don't...when you find a hole. You're kind of in my hipbone. Not really an erogenous zone there, bright boy," she says sarcastically.

Grinning, I run my hand down her side, caressing the soft curve, letting my thumb follow the dip into the valley between her thighs.

"Oh really?"

She chuckles and snuggles in a bit deeper as I begin a long massage of first her hip then up her ribs. She leans back with a soft moan as my hand drifts further out and then finally onto her breast. My hands play with the warm skin till I feel her nipple rise like a growing bump between the passing fingers. I give it a pinch between my thumb and forefinger and feel a deep sense of pleasure at the moan it brings from her.

As I massage her breast Terry starts to rub her face into my chest, letting soft, half-begging sounds start to escape her lips.

"Oh, you have no idea how good that feels, big brother. They are so swollen and sore."

When I feel a wet feeling under my fingers, I suddenly know what I want to do. The idea of it has come to me so many times of late, but there has never seemed to be the right moment.

Sliding down in the bed a bit, I hear her make a questioning sound as my face passes hers. Then her hands are in my hair, the fingers tightening, and she arches her chest up towards my face as she realizes what I have in mind.

Her nipples are dark and puffy looking, the nub already wet with a small, clear, white bead. My tongue flicks it up but it's not enough to give a true taste. Leaning down I take her warm skin into my mouth letting my tongue circle it. Then I suck.

Almost like taking a sip of coffee from a large straw, hot liquid flows into my mouth. I pause for a second to taste. Not sweet...not bitter...it is milk but...

"Well? You've been wanting to do that for a couple of months now. What do you think?" she asks.

Cupping the side of her breast I give it a squeeze as I suck as hard as I can. My mouth is suddenly pulling a warm, steady flow into it. I swallow and suck for more even as I hear her cry out and clutch at my head.

Warm, sweet, sour, milky... no words I can find describe it just perfectly. All I know is I want more. I want to drink from her till I can't. Very quickly I lose the taste, and it's simply wet warmth filling my mouth with every suck. I'm soon nursing on her, pull and release, pull and release. Terry is now moaning continuously. Her nipple giving me burst of milk with every pull.

"Oh my god, Ricky! That feels incredible." Panting, she digs her nails into my hair holding me tight to her breast. As if I would ever leave this source of pleasure. She brings one of her hands down to the side of her breast and is holding it in place. Feeding me her nipple.

My hand drifts away, over and past her fingers, down across her belly, my thumb dipping briefly in passing into her navel. The soft curls, only so recently growing back in, are like velvet under my fingers, and then like a barrel over Niagara, they drop into the wet depths. My god is she wet! Wetter by far than any woman I have ever fingered.

Suddenly, her hand tightens and she's pulling my head away from her nipple and guiding it to the other.

"This one now!"

The contrast between this nipple and the one I've been nursing on is sudden, but vanishes almost instantly as I start to pull milk from it. I can feel the warm, wet skin under my cheek. This one must have been leaking like mad while I sucked the other one.

My mouth is quickly swamped with warm milk as I pull from this one. I now see that the flow had nearly stopped from the other one and I had been simply pulling thinner and thinner milk from her. The warm... warm like slightly cooled coffee or about like hot chocolate... it's the comforting warmth that has me raging hard.

"Oh my fucking God!" she cries towards the ceiling as I feel her body close tight around my fingers. Her nails dig into my scalp hard enough to hurt, and she screams out towards the ceiling again. No words this time, simply a guttural begging for release from the pleasure that is tormenting her and a hope that it never comes.

"You've got to stop, you've got to stop, oh my god you've got to stop." She says, panting.

Sitting up I let her nipple pop from my mouth. Almost instantly her hand drives my mouth back down.

"Not that! The fingers!"

Laughing, I pull the three fingers I have inside her out with a wet gush of her passion filling my palm. Without thought, I let that wet hand go to my cock. How hard and thick I am is almost a surprise to me. The warm wetness of my hand is a relief to the horrible aching need I'm feeling.

But it's not enough.

Moving with a bit of speed, I slide myself up and on top her.

"What...?" her eyes pop open.

My mouth leaves her breast and my eyes lock on hers as I open her thighs with my hands. I see them widen for a half-second then her head is thrown back and a cry of lust and pleasure tears its way from her throat as I plunge into her in one hard thrust.

Terry's nails dig into my sides as I start to pump into her. I want to go slow. I want to be more gentle to her. I want all of these things. But at the moment, my body doesn't give a damn about my wants. It wants to cum!

And I can see after about a second that Terry wants me to do that very thing. She looks into my eyes and pulls me down into her mouth. Her lips are hot and her breath comes to meet mine as our tongues are suddenly wrestling for supremacy.

Then her mouth is gone. It's just as suddenly by my ear, and she's clutching me tightly to her.

"Fuck me, Richy! Please...just fuck me. I've wanted you to do this for so long." Her words are a hot breath next to my ear.

Needing no spur, I let a rhythm build. Her hands leave my sides and go to my back. I know I will have claw marks to show for this bit of incest, but I don't care. She is so very warm and wet that she could claw me bloody, and I would not mind.

Harder and harder, deeper and deeper, I feel every inch of me drive into my sweet sister's body. She is arching herself up and onto me with every thrust. I love the sound that we make as our mutual need finds satiation. Two separate cries that blend with a harmony into a song of lust-driven desire.

Harder and harder each thrust is given. Harder and harder each thrust is received and given back. She caresses, claws, then caresses some more. My back is a fire that is just enough of a distraction that I find myself having to really work to get to what I want.

Then she is moaning, crying, begging and whimpering next to my ear.

"Oh, Richy. Oh, Richy. Oh, brother. I'm cumming. Oh fu...ck!"

As she pulls me tight into her and clutches to me like a person drowning, I feel my thighs tighten, and I arch up and deeper into her.

With a guttural cry that strips my throat, I feel myself emptying into my sister. Small thrusts drive every surge as deep into her as I can. Then lack of air starts to hit. I feel a need to almost weep, and I wish this could last forever. I feel her very much crying under me. She is chanting my name in a soft whisper against my chest.

I want to move over and lie next to her, but I suddenly feel like all strength as left me. Left me and flowed into her.

"Ricky?"

I take a long breath to find air to speak.

"Give me just a second and I'll move." I say figuring that what she wants.

When her fingers clutch at my sore back, I realize it isn't and look down into her face.

Her eyes are swimming with tears. Letting my weight rest on my elbows, I bring a hand to her face and brush at the tear tracks.

"What is it?" I ask, softly caressing sweaty strand of hair back.

"I love you." She says, her hands going to my face.

Smiling, I lean in and kiss her lips. A simple kiss that tells her all I feel and more. When we part after a second though, I give voice to those feeling just to be sure.

"I love you too." I look into her eyes. "My beautiful wife."

She smiles.

"My handsome husband."

Then we both slowly grin as Audry Marie starts to cry.

*

( I would like to very much thank patientlee for her time in editing this story for me.)