All Comments on 'Taking the Scenic Route'

by Mystery Train

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Reawakening long lost desires can be shocking

A well written story with so much of the bewilderment and surprise that happens when a wife (or husband) decides it's time to return the passionate love to a long dormant marriage. It's great when that happens, but it's also hard for the other partner to overcome the history of years of refusals and fully participate. There's so often the nagging doubt(s); is this just a ploy to get something costly from me? Is there another man with this sudden change being guilt driven appology sex? The sheer uncertainty can drive a partner away...or attract him or her.

wendysuewendysueover 20 years ago
Take me for a ride, Mystery Train

I'd love to feel the rhythm of the rails as I rode along with someone like you....

Excellent story m'dear ...

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 19 years ago
Wishing for more...

This story was so hot, much like my own area of interest. I wish you'd give us more.

JR

ibgary2uibgary2uover 17 years ago
Bringing HARD feelings

This brought back memories...

My wife did almost the same thing while driving on the interstate one evening. I talked her into showing a little boob to a trucker we were passing and the next thing you know she is totally naked with her pussy exposed as she played with her pussy and stroked my cock. I don't know if the trucker or I got the biggest thrill as I drove side by side until he finally had to pull of the highway. I pulled over in the rest area beside him and let him watch her finish sucking me off. She wouldn't let me invite him in our car which could have been even hotter. Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We were in a car on an Interstate many years ago. I asked my wife to suck me while I drove. She was wearing a dress, and we pulled off her pantyhose. She got up on her knees and started sucking me. I pulled her dress up over her back and exposed her pussy. Her bare bottom and pussy were up in the air. She put her right knee on the floorboard to open herself wider. I drove in the passing lane and truckers could easily see her open pussy and sexy bottom. She asked me if she could be seen. I told her that, yes, she could be seen easily. She said, Good, I want them to look and get hard. Then, she asked, You don't mind of I show my pussy, do you? When we are out of town, she wears shorter skirts and nothing under. She loves to show it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous