Taking The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

She suffered his touch as he washed her and scrubbed her with the brush. Every part of her body was felt up by him. He had even pushed several fingers up Beverly's pussy and asshole. She knew better than to resist. At last he was finished and pulled the plug from the drain. He dried Beverly off with a large towel. He led her over to the toilet, lifted the lid and said.

"If you have to take a dump or a piss do it now. Later will not work and I doubt that you can hold it all night. If you mess my bed or floors with your piss or shit I will not be a happy man."

With dread Beverly realized that she did indeed have to go. Both number one and number two.

Beverly sat down and asked. "Can I have some privacy?"

Adam roared with laughter. "Silly woman, I control your bowel movements from now on. You must ask for permission to use the toilet and when you use it I will watch you. Afterwards I will wipe you. Privacy is the domain of a free woman, which you are not."

That brought on the tears. Beverly never even peed if her husband was in the bathroom with her. The thought of this giant watching her and cleaning her up afterwards was a violation she never imagined. Beverly fought desperately for control but at last her bowels and bladder betrayed her. She cried like she had not since she was a child as Adam wiped her pussy and then spun her around and bent her over as he wiped her ass.

"My god, I am a child!" she thought to herself.

Adam allowed her a few minuets of crying time before he told her to dry her tears and wipe her face. Somehow Beverly gained control of herself. He led her out of the bathroom and into the next doorway she had seen from the living room. Adam turned the light on. In the center of the room was an enormous bed.

"You will have to please me most in this room. Every part of you belongs to me. Your tits are mine, Your pussy is mine, your asshole is mine. Your mouth is mine. I own every centimeter of your flesh,

As a slave you will be kept completely shaven at all times. Part of your daily life from now on is submitting to my razor. You will be shaved everywhere below your neck as a reminder of your status as chattel. Once I am finished shaving you and fucking you for the first time you will be collared. This symbol of my ownership you will wear for the rest of your time with me. If you please me we will have decades of fun together. Piss me off and you disappear and your daughter takes your place."

Adam looked at her. He knew that his words had made an impact but he asked anyway.

"Do you understand?"

Beverly nodded her head vigorously. She had decided that until she could figure a way out of this cage, that humoring Mr. Bridges was her best decision. She had no doubt at all that the threats to her family were legitimate. What ever he did to her, Beverly knew, had to be tolerated to keep her family safe. The thought of Maria in her place filled her with horror and revulsion.

"Very good. It is shearing time."

Adam had her lie on her back on the bed. She noticed a collection of trimmers and razors on the night stand.

Adam picked up a can of shaving cream.

"Before we begin, care to tell me why your pussy is currently shaved to look like a heart?"

Beverly entire body turned pink in embarrassment. Adam laughed and began applying shaving cream.

The truth was it was to make her husband happy. Ted wanted her to go Brazilian but Beverly loved her bush too much for that so the heart shaped, close cropped trim was a compromise. One that drove Ted wild.

"Ted," she thought to herself, "would she ever see him again? What must he and the children be going through?"

Adam was meticulous. After shaving her front he had her roll over and he did the back of her body. Many hours later Beverly realized that she was more hairless than a newborn. Everything below her neck, save her nipples, the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet had been shaved. She shivered and felt like a lizard that had just shed its skin. She realized while he was shaving her that not just her clothes were missing. She realized that all of her jewelry had been removed as well. She felt even more naked without her wedding ring and engagement ring.

Adam had Beverly stand up. He pointed to a full length mirror by the door and said, "Meet the new you."

Her bald pussy caught her eye first. "Oh if only I had let Ted shave me," she thought, "To be depilated by this beast is unbearable." She turned around and caught the reflection her back side.

She ran her hands over her shorn womanhood and the rest of her body. The smoothness seemed so unnatural. She had to concede however that Mister Bridges was skilled with the razor, there was not a nick or a cut anywhere.

"I can tell that you are deep in thought."said Adam. "As to what happens next? I am going to fuck you and I am going to come inside you. Don't worry about pregnancy. I got the big snip when my daughter was a year old. The denial of future children was the beginning of the end of my marriage. Now pull the covers down, climb into the center of the bed and spread your legs!"

Knowing that disobedience would be worse than obeying, Beverly did as instructed. She watched fascinated as Mr. Bridges stripped down. His legs were as powerful as the rest of him. His hairiness contrasted sharply with her hairless state. When he dropped his boxers, Beverly got another look at his penis. He was huge, much larger than her husband. She realized that he was uncircumcised. She hadn't noted that or its length when she was servicing him earlier, but she was not thinking clearly then. Every dick Beverly had ever seen in her life ad been cut. Even her own son had only had his foreskin for a few hours before he was circumcised.

Adam strode for the bed and was upon her quickly. He began by nibbling her breasts and slowly kissing down her body until he got to her pussy. Beverly was startled by sensation of his tongue on her bald pussy. He ate her out for some time. Adam entered her suddenly and began pounding away. Somehow, Beverly realized that she was getting wet. Heeding the warning from earlier. She began to make noises that she hoped would please him.

After what seemed like an eternity, as Adam had quite a bit of staying power, he withdrew from her.

He smiled and said. "You have done well, woman." He rose from the bed and pulled something from a dresser drawer. In a flash he was back upon her, his hands reaching for her neck. Adam, Lifted the hair dangling down her neck as she tried to cower away. Before she realized what was happening she heard a loud click and felt a weight around her neck.

Beverly realized that she had been locked into a collar! She jumped from the bed and looked in the mirror. It was brown and silver, made of metal and leather and had a catch in the back. Despite pulling with all of her might the collar refused to budge.

Adam laughed and said, "You won't be able to get it off that way. Only I have the key. Now as to your place for the night." Adam grabbed Beverly and led her to an object built into one of the walls.. There was a mattress on the floor and he forced he to lie on it. In one quick motion he brought down from the ceiling some steel bars. They locked into place in slots around the mattress. In an instant she realized that she was in a cage!

"Because I can not trust you once I fall asleep, this is your home for most evenings. The mattress is comfortable and you can stretch out to your full height wile lying down, You can crawl and kneel but you can not stand up. Tomorrow we will end the formalities of your former life. If you are obedient and learn fast, there are nights where you will be permitted to share my bed You will look forward to these nights and will find you will do just about anything to obtain that pleasure. Have a good night!"

Adam went back to bed. He picked up some sort of remote control devise and the room lights went out. The full impact of the day hit Beverly then and she began crying copious tears and wailing piteously. Hours later her exhausted body fell asleep.

She was awakened by the smell of frying bacon. Beverly realized that she was famished. There was sunlight and Beverly noticed that the room had a skylight. She recalled the previous day's events and the depths of her predicament his her anew, She did not want to cooperate with this monster but what choice did she have? Her family could survive without her but none of them could survive an encounter with Mr. Bridges! Beverly realized that she did not even know Mr. Bridges first name. She had chatted with him once while tutoring his daughter but it had been over pleasantries like the weather and how she enjoyed her job. Beverly could not figure out why this man would single her out. She certainly had not led him on. "Why me?" She asked herself over and over again.

Presently Adam came into the room. He was carrying a tray. He knelt in front of Beverly and said,

"Good morning woman. If you eat every bit of this food I will let you out of your Cage."

He set down on the floor a plate of toast, bacon, eggs, and some fruit, There was also a plastic mug full of coffee. Adam then left the room.

The bars were wide enough apart so that, with a bit of difficulty, Beverly could eat in her cage. She was so hungry that she devoured every morsel of food with the single plastic spork. To her surprise the coffee was only warm. "I suppose he doesn't want to give me any kind of weapon." She thought to herself. Beverly reached up an tugged on her collar again. She realized that cooperation would keep her alive. "Mr. Bridges could easily kill me here and pursue Maria. I have to keep him happy to protect my family."

Adam re entered the bedroom looked at her empty plate and cup and said, "Good girl." He then said,

"I'm going to open your cage now, slide away from the bars and don't try anything stupid like charge me or try to punch me. I am much stronger than you and can easily over power you. If, by some fluke, you do manage to incapacitate for a moment., there is no way for you to escape this cabin before I recover. I'd prefer not to punish you or torture you but if you are obstinate or stupid I well resort to those methods. Do you understand?"

Beverly, nodded and said, "Yes, Mr. Bridges." as she slid back from the bars.

Adam bent to release the cage catch and raise the top. "If you don't start calling me Master soon, you WILL be beaten."

After opening the cage, Adam had Beverly stand up and led her to the bathroom. He had her use the toilet and wiped her. Her humiliation was profound. He gave her a toothbrush and watched as she attended to her dental hygiene. When she was finished Adam took back the toothbrush. He brushed and combed Beverly's hair taking out the tangles that had built up over the last two days.

"Now from this morning on woman," said Adam, "you will greet each morning by giving me a deep and passionate kiss."

Beverly was appalled. She had not kissed another man like that since her marriage eighteen years ago. Only her husband had she kissed like that. Still she knew that Mr. Bridges threats were authentic. She embraced him and lifted her lips towards his. He kissed her deeply, his tongue making several complete circuits of her mouth.

Adam smiled when the kiss was over and said, "I see that you are a good learner. That will work for your benefit. Now lets go to the living room."

There was a large fire in the fireplace and a small table between the couch and the hearth. Beverly noticed some items and a large jar of fluid on the table. When they got closer Beverly noticed that it was her jewelry and personal papers.

Adam had Beverly sit on the couch and said, "Observe, woman."

Earlier Adam had gone through her purse to remove all of her Ids and personal papers.

He showed Beverly her driver license then tossed it into the fire. Following those were her credit cards. library card, store cards, her passport, everything that carried her name. Lastly Adam produced all of the family photos she had had in her wallet and committed them to the flames.

Beverly was in tears but she knew better than to raise an objection .

"Now comes the best part." said Adam. "This is Aqua regia, watch what it can do."

Adam dropped one of her earrings in the liquid and it slowly vanished! One after another Beverly's earrings disappeared as did her charm bracelet and watch.

Pausing for full effect, Adam dropped in her wedding band and then her engagement ring. The fluid turned a deep crimson, through which Beverly could still just see her diamond. Everything else was gone. Her life with Ted, her identity as citizen, her identity as a wife and mother, Mr. Bridges demonstration was profoundly effective. Beverly realized that escape would be virtually impossible and that she would probably be with Mr. Bridges for a long, long time.

Adam looked at her as the last of her rings disappeared. "Now do you understand your situation woman?"

Beverly now knew her fate and could feel the chill to her marrow. She choked back her tears, nodded, tugged again at her collar and said, "Yes Master."

The End

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers
12