All Comments on 'Taking Their Sons to Work'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Feedback

I have read several of your submissions and enjoy them. Please keep writing and sharing your erotic thoughts and fantacies with us. Or are they??

Laughing,

Jerry

M/60/Louisiana, USA

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Very Good

Very nice setup. Maybe at lunch 2 women would like to enjoy the fun ??

STI2008STI2008about 12 years ago
This Was One Fantastic And Oh So Erotic Story

I see from the erotic description in the story that you are an appreciative MILF MAN just like myself. I was wondering if you may be open to creating your next story on a "Best Friend's Mom" scenario. Make the friend's mom an Eagle Scout participating mom that helps out her son's geeky friend's at a camping function. You could describe her in the story as an open down to earth cheerful mom that is not at all ashamed of her voluptuous 38 year old body. You could go into description on how her beautiful bubble butt and 38DD breasts are her main tantalizing attractions. During the group camping function she finds ways to tease the boys when her husband and son are not looking and constantly drops raunchy hints to the boys as she fucks them in either pairs or 1on1. Throughout the camping session she would flash her ass in either a G-sting or her tits and parade around in extremely skimpy sling bikinis which as she bends over would expose the outer puckered flesh of her tight and cute little butt hole. Her main goal is to hopefully get pregnant by one of the lucky teenage geeks to spite her boring husband for not appreciating her enough. Some of these sexual encounters would be quickies while her husband and son were not watching with both of them only gone on some occasions for no longer than 10 minutes at a time.

If you have the opportunity to read my response I would appreciate it if maybe you took my story suggestion into consideration. Again I really like your attention to detail in your stories and I would love a MILF story like the one I potentially outlined from you. Thank your sincerely for your time and your gift to suspend some great sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Erotic

I am a MILF who enjoys fucking young men. Their extremely hard cocks drive me wild! But I love it bareback, so their hot semen can dribble down my thighs afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely Storyline

Sons to Work: has a lovely story Line- and the Pace is Fairly fast and the erotic encounters are well described. Well Written.

Regards,

Ranji from Sri Lanka

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

I concur with the previous commenters. Nicely and sensatively described sex scenes were really good and well composed. I'm curious about the self-described 'MILF' who likes fucking young men. Hmmm...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous