All Comments on 'Taking Things In Hand'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
I can't believe it

A story cheating wife story that is believable.

Thanks, it is truly appreciated.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Only course!

I'm wondering what she COULD say. How many? Just the one guy and apparently a lover rather than a client??

I'd be a little interested in knowing why she needed a lover.

But the bricks is where she belongs.

east76theast76thover 19 years ago
How rare....

A quality tale. Very nice.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Nice.

Yeah, I agree, believable story. The guy had a hard on watching his wife's indiscretion, but got mad at the end.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
I guess things were.....

a little different in the early 60's than they are now.

Guy's didn't appreciate their girfreinds or wives cheating on them back then.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Great story-very realistic

I've got good news and bad news. Good news first-this was a great story. It was well-written and had believable consequences in it. It didn't have the regular wimp husband that normally infests this site.

Now the bad news-the number of cheating wives stories with no consequences will increase to keep up the 150 to 1 ratio that is prevalent on this site.

I hope to see more of your stories (hopefully in this same vein) soon. Thank you.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great story

loved it, that was a good time when we all had more morals

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Hot Flash

I have a hot flash for Ghost Bear, guys today don't appreciate their wives or girlfriends fucking other guys. The only place it happens is here in the fiction stories. This is a great, well written story, of something that could, and probably would happen, even today.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
To Anonymous

I was being fictious. I know most guys hate cheating wives. I do not know of anybody who would put up the with the shit in some of these stories. That is why I liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

Could this possibly have more chpters or even a her POV?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
true to life

At last, a cheating wife story that was true to life. The hand job would not even have happened in my situation. I'd have gotten a second job to supplement the family income.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Blah

The fun is in the consequences. This one had no interesting involvements, and thus lacked the intensity that makes for great jacking off.

So much for newpaper like reporting. I prefer the unbelievable story lines of whimp husbands, or at least cooperating husbands - - - like creampie eaters.

magmamanmagmamanover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks...I think...

Yep, it's me, MGM. Can't even give myself a good score, next time I will listen to Laurel when she says I got typos.

Head like a rock here. Critiques appreciated.

There was about 4 years of followup BS, I will get to it. Sorry to some, I don't have a clue how to pant or moan in type.

Install that here ( ).

Just stories about crap that went on. It got worse. Lots worse.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yea!!!!!!

Beeeliveable consequence - unheard of - what's wrong with you?

Seriously, thanks for a well written and conceived story!!!

It had erotisism, non-consentual extra marital sex, background, and most of all it had the realism most of us male readers feel or 25% of us have felt in real life when our ex-wifes did something we couldn't tolerate in our "loving" marriage.

Please continue this type of theme for us - signed, the vast majority of non-warped men who read here.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Great!!!

Fantastic job. One of the few Loving Wife stories where 1) the husband is not a wimp and 2) there are consequences for the infidelity. It is a shame that there are not more stories that are believable in this category. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finally, a reasonably well-written story

for all you "morality" and "consequences" whiners.

But, oops, sorry, and with all due respect to a good author who I DON'T intend to criticize, it's really NOT a Loving Wives story.

First, I don't remember them really getting married, just shacking up--but, yeah, it was SOME kind of a semi-committed relationship, so I guess you're not totally off-base on that one.

Second, the gal cheated on the guy, but NOT really in the context of a LOVING relationship, so the consequences were not nearly as momentous as they would have been if (a) it had been MORE of a committed relationship and (b) it had been one where they REALLY loved each other, and just kicking the "cheater" the hell out of Dodge wasn't such an easy solution.

And, hey, the guy didn't seem to have that big a beef about the hand-jobs and the blow-jobs, did he, so long as it was "just business." He did kind of let her lead them both down the path of least resistance, didn't he? Where is all your "morality" and "responsibility" when we we examine HIS values...?

In short, not such a perfect fit for the Loving Wives' whiners gang as it seemed at first, eh?

What you guys don't seem to get through your thick skulls and flinty hearts is that there's a potentially powerful storyline to be built up around the situation where, yeah, someone falls prey to temptation, but the strength of the love and commitment simply don't lend themselves to your knee-jerk Dump-That-Bitch solution.

Or where the non-cheating partner really DOES find his or her lust stimulated even more than his or her jealousy. Are jealousy and possessiveness "realistic" emotions? Sure, maybe more than the relations between the genders really need them to be (read a little Heinlein, all you Real Men...). But they're not the ONLY real emotions or motivators: try a little Voyeurism and Sharing and Showing Off on for size while you're at it. What happens when all these Real Emotions collide head-on?

Yeah, we know how YOU want the story to go, all too tediously well. But that's NOT the only story or plot possibility, much as y'all refuse to admit it. Fortunately for the rest of us, Lit's authors are ALSO up to the task of stimulating and entertaining the rest of us perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Why are the good stories always so short? If the guy had been a wimp, it could have gone on for three more chapters. Keep them short and to the point like this one. Thanks

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Love those kind of stories

these are the kind of stories that men enjoy and balance out the cockold, wimp fator. Just think if he hadn't caught that act what would have happen later. She would come into the house and kiss him with his cum still in his mouth and he might have eaten a cream pie without him knowing. Remember she is young and there were posibilities this could wound up going on for weeks or months in the future. It was correct to nip it n the bud.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Love those kind of stories

these are the kind of stories that men enjoy and balance out the cockold, wimp fator. Just think if he hadn't caught that act what would have happen later. She would come into the house and kiss him with his cum still in his mouth and he might have eaten a cream pie without him knowing. Remember she is young and there were posibilities this could wound up going on for weeks or months in the future. It was correct to nip it n the bud.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Love those kind of stories

these are the kind of stories that men enjoy and balance out the cockold, wimp fator. Just think if he hadn't caught that act what would have happen later. She would come into the house and kiss him with his cum still in his mouth and he might have eaten a cream pie without him knowing. Remember she is young and there were posibilities this could wound up going on for weeks or months in the future. It was correct to nip it n the bud.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Love those kind of stories

these are the kind of stories that men enjoy and balance out the cockold, wimp fator. Just think if he hadn't caught that act what would have happen later. She would come into the house and kiss him with his cum still in his mouth and he might have eaten a cream pie without him knowing. Remember she is young and there were posibilities this could wound up going on for weeks or months in the future. It was correct to nip it n the bud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Succinct!

And to the point. Well done.

The massage going to a hand job was a logical extension. A little different than actual intercourse.

I loved the terse "Beat it". 'Noff said!

fregen

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
See ya slut!

And where the hell did he think it was going to all lead to giving guys hand jobs, then blow jobs, then the deed. He didn't have a problem with the money. What a fuckin fool!

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Great !

Story Telling as Usual.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yep - you do need to think about where the road leads -

And why someone wants to go down it -

She did so she kept the lies going and pushed the limits as far as she could - then lost

We will have to see where chapter 2 goes - the whore now has, at least, a councilman ion her payroll.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FROM .85 cents PER HR

to 10$ per hour and dont forget the tips. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Interesting tale. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fuck slut skank whore

best thing he did was to pop the guy and kick her sorry ass out....

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
There is a chapter 2

So we all know what's coming. Loser decides he can't live without a cheating whore by his side, and begs to join in. At least that's how Mag usually writes 'em.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Damn

How 'bout that? It seems even the most loving wife can become a no good cheating cunt. Or maybe she was one all along. I guess we'll see...

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
All good things...

are not to be shared. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why is this in loving WIVES

Wrong category if you never married her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have much better stories

This authors usually has better stories. His male characters usually take action before they are blantantly disrespected

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story...

...but his willingness to allow her to give hand jobs to older men was a HUGE mistake. He had to know where that would go.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Different

I like different. 5*

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
No

Big mistake there. Girl was pretty much set on being a whore. He cut his losses and moved on.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

He let her go too far and she decides to take it all the way. It's over.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Curious me —

Was the ‘click’ Patty calling then hanging up? Or another client? Or THAT client checking up on Patty?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story - very erotic and well written. Guess it was a slippery slope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES