All Comments on 'Taking Turns'

by workjerker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'Left His Place With a Naughty Little Smile on My Face

Nice progressive story of mutual jerking moving to blow jobs over several meetings. Why did you stop? It seems you were both having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun short story

Many guys are in similar situation. Giving and getting help like in this story can be a good way to achieve mutual satisfaction. More guys should try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot story

Enjoyed reading this -- hope to read more!

Married_But_Curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REALLY HOT

DAMN I WANT THAT EXPERIENCE

CURIOUS

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
A fine story

And a well written 5 star account of a grand experience.

But don't make it a one-time contribution.

Let's hear more!!

510mike510mikealmost 10 years ago
Yes!

What a hot story! Progresses just about how I dream a man-to-man relationship to go. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
m2m

Wow truly enjoyed your story I hope it is true or at least part of it to be true ..I really enjoyed it as you kept your story ( oral ) only the man does 1st try jack off buddy experience then letting the man suck his cock and finally sucking the other man cock ...he is / was doing and thinking what I sometimes think about letting another straight man touch my man hood stroke it to get to experience the feel of it being stroked by another man. then letting another man suck my dick and to touch his dick and balls... maybe going as far as tasting the cock head / cock slit with my mouth ..your story got my wood hard ...good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My buddy and me...

...got drunk one night and were going to take turns jacking one another. We flipped a coin and he won (or lost!) and eagerly took my already cock in hand. Sitting on the couch, he soon worked his way down between my legs. He began jacking while on his knees but my cock points straight up in the air. It was uncomfortable when he pulled it downward.

I stood up and he began jacking me again. I closed my eyes and let him try to make me cum. When it was taking too long (I'd fucked my wife not long before this), the next thing I felt was his mouth on my cock. My God, it was so warm and wet, just like a pussy but better. It could conform to the exact dimensions of your cock!

It didn't' take more than 90 seconds and I grunted, unloading a pretty nice load into his mouth. Looking down, I saw he was savoring the flavor. He continued to suck and drain me until I was flaccid. The problem was, I had zero sex drive and didn't want to suck him at all! It didn't seem to bother him and we both took a seat and that's when I saw he had jerked off while sucking me and it was on my jeans, the couch and on the floor. He was sheepish and apologized.

The next time he was over, he wanted to play the game again. I began to wonder when he didn't want to flip a coin and offered to go first. It was like the time before, except that I had a four-day load, whereas our first time I had about a 4 hour load. He licked, jacked and especially sucked me, not slowing or relenting. In less than 3 minutes, I was spewing at least 8 good ropes of sperm into his mouth. As he swallowed it I felt something on my jeans again and saw Mike was cumming. He was embarrassed again and we sat back to rest and talk.

While we were talking, I noticed my buddy tasting something in his mouth and realized he had saved some cum. Just watching him roll it around in his mouth, savoring the flavor, made me hard again. I hadn't put my cock away and Mike noticed when it began rising to stick straight up in the air.

He went home that afternoon (we're both retired, our wife work!) after having sucked three loads from my balls and prostate. He didn't seem to want reciprocation, nor did I want to suck him, the moment I came all desire was gone.

That was 15 years ago and my buddy stops by at least 4 times each week to suck me. Usually multiple times each session. We've estimated that he's sucked my cock and swallowed my sperm over the last 15 years, at least 9,356 times! That my friends, is a lot of cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I could join in ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous