All Comments on 'Taking What I Want'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
HA HA!

Nice fantasy! What the hell did he need his friend for?

Zigzag60Zigzag60about 14 years ago
If only

It would be great to see if this leads to anymore. Mum seems such a horny, kinky bitch

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well she has had a taste of him

I wonder where it will go to .

It could be the beginning of a very hot sexy motherfucking story, with the son taking charge of his mother.

Thanks for the erotic thoughts.

bbwshowflabbwshowflaabout 14 years ago
Great Start

I really enjoyed this. Very hot!!! Loved how you left it... I hope you contuine with this story. Maybe even add another friend or two.... the more the merrier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Now that you've started you'll have to continue, you've let it out that she knows it was him and we know how much she enjoyed it. Now the question is how will this hot series continue?? Waiting anxiously to find out.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
That's it?

It was good until they left her without fucking her. All these trouble for a blowjob, it is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice!!

Over all a good concept. I really liked the last line! HOT! Although, if he wanted to eat her to orgasm, I expected him to want to fuck her to one also. Additionally, with her enjoyment of the rimming I was really hoping for some double penetration action and was actually disappointed when they just ran away. I mean, if he had stashed a baggie with a sleeping pill 'for weeks' I think it would have made more sense to have a end plan. He had obviously thought about taking her for so long, it is kind of unbelievable that he hadn't thought about that part too. So yeah, other than the end being slightly anticlimactic, it was a good idea!

montywingermontywingeralmost 11 years ago

Mothers arn't stupid,,,they either know for sure or have some sort of feeling,,,,,great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Somehow I knew she was gonna know it was him! Lol. Great story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree, what the fuck did Josh need his friend for

Josh is the only one who should have access to his mother's warm wet cunt, just as his mom is the only one who should enjoy what her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. At his age, Josh's balls never quit. His mother's cunt is the receptacle that nature provides for all the creamy semen in her boy's hot young balls. After all, it's the same cunt Josh came out of.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years agoAuthor
The reasons for my way of doing this

My thoughts included a friend due to my mood at the time of writing this. I left it open for a possible sequel or people to come up with their own conclusion.

For those bitching that why did I stop at a BJ and not fuck her. Many clearly have not met someone that can fuck a cock so well with their mouth that you had no desire to fuck another hole that time. My story about a person that I call Mel in a different story had that ability. She made a BJ feel same if not better than fucking her ass or pussy. That is what this mother did in the story and in fact it's based on Mel and what I know her son could get away with if he had the nerve to do so. True person under a different name.

I am convinced to this day if we stayed together things would have happen with her boy that I would encourage and support. So instead I wrote this.

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
O well

It's your story and you can end it as you please, I really would have loved to know how he answered her question about last night's BJ etc.... I thought there would be more but once again I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

where is part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
terrible just terrible

an 8th grader has better command of the language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish I had thought of this...

You know what they say, "How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice man, practice!!"

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 7 years ago
Cack...

And poorly written cack at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can everyone please shut the fuck up, if you want to criticize use constructive criticism, stop shaming author jackasses, honestly, all you haters are pathetic, it’s disgusting how you all treat people, shut the fucking hell up already, gods, I’m gonna 🤢 🤮 🤬😡😤🙄🥱👿☠️😾🤦🏽‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...