All Comments on 'Taking What I Want for My 18th'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dull, and formulaic

Derivative, rushed, formulaic, nothing standout, just 'meh'.

2 stars

BG187BG187about 6 years ago
I liked it

Was a quick hot story. Nothing special but I thought it was fun ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be in the Reluctance / Non-consent category since she raped him. Take the story to that area and you could really have something here. Have her deal with the aftermath of what she did to him with her selfish desire. If this had been a male character doing this same scenario with a female character being the one getting forced after they were drunk people would be upset, but apparently if the victim is male everyone seems ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

This should be in the nonconsent category. What she did is called rape and it was wrong. Very very wrong. It doesn't matter if it's a man who is being violated or a woman, it's equally wrong.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

The plot is straightforward but the vision is hot and now her brother knows even in foggy land that he got ridden hard and wet. Yes, the story was short but in the next chapters; once Adam wakes and recalls what happened, I think he'll want more. Hopefully, they will have a day at home with no parents and Adam can tell his hot sister just what it felt like to him. Then, she asks him to show her what he can do this time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape?

So she raped him I mean which the roles and this would in non-consensual plus it's rushed like hell I mean give us more back story or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Too bad Adam "manscapes." He should let the body hair grow out just to see how sexy he could be in appearance. A bit of hair across the chest, abs, thighs, and arms can be very sexy to both sight and touch!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
I think it was properly categorized...

Incest usually trumps everything else.

And - the author clearly put the appropriate tags on the story ... non-consent, force ...

It is a story that's not new - but, still - a decent read.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Rape? Who fucking cares. If any girl out there wants to be my sister and fuck me. Please get in touch

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Piss Poor Excuse

1. Bad construction: no background, character development, build-up...in short, none of the elements of a good story. All of the characters are just stick figures.

2. Alcohol is a depressant. A guy who's that dead-drunk would be doing well to even get it up, let alone climax or satisfy a woman.

3. She simply took advantage of someone who was temporarily unable to make a decision, someone who kept saying, "No." In what culture is that not rape? Rape/sexual assault is not romantic; it's not even sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fools and their comments

Why preface fucking your brother with a lot of details. A decent fantasy, without lots of detail, but you want to fuck her. I hope you get the chance; don't burden your mind with anything other than getting your dick in the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1

Drunk rape is no more appealing when a girl does it than when a guy does it. If you're a feminist, don't be abusive of men. You're the author. Write a proper seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just saw the comments on the feedback portal and I thought she sodomized him

Pardon me, but I dont consider this a rape story. Lil Sis is an incestuos that wants to fuck her brother because he is her brother, so she can follow in the footsteps of her BFF. Now, he doesnt want to fuck the little Freak but she saw her chance and took it. Sure, if incest sickens him, he might be pissed off when he sobers up and might kick her lil ass, but... This isnt rape! And I'm a man saying this.

When I read the comments, I thought she handcuffed and restrained him and sodomized him against his will and shit! I worked for a center for Women who were the victims of violence, domestic abuse and rape and I can tell you this was nothing compared to what the rape victims endured. I dont even rate it at the same level as Women who are coerced or forced to have non-brutal sex by men and or Women sometimes.

Personally, I found the story quite funny. I'm not into incest stories by the way. I would have loved to find out what happened the following morning. I mean, the brother might wanna kick her ass but he really cant tell the parents why now can he. "What! You fucked your own Sister! Asshole! Sicko! Bastard! ..." "No, she raped me! I sewar! She just took it out and sucked it and then put it in against my will..." Ha ha ha

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
On the list

I keep a list going of stories I want to read. MOST of yours are on my list. As for the ones bashing this story, if it's not to your liking, DON'T READ IT!! Simple enough. The ones I don't think I'd like, I simply don't put on my list. So far of the ones I've put on my list of yours and have read, I've enjoyed all of them. Now I am off to read some more. Keep them coming "randydaughter".

HardScrabblerHardScrabblerover 4 years ago

A short and sweet sister-takes-brother non-con story. I enjoyed it for what it is.

If you didn't like it, you can always imagine terrible consequences for the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL!

The old basic rape story, Ha!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Glad I read some of the comments first. I'll pass.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 2 years ago

You get one star. What I read was rape. Pure and simple.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Nice imagination and good story...

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

I'm all for noncon, love it, read it alot. But. This was rape. She got him incoherent drunk with the intent to rape him. His mumbled No's just weren't enough to cut it and make it noncon, maybe if she had tied him to the bed or something? But nope, not buying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...