Taking What's His Pt. 01

Story Info
On her way home from work Claire gets kidnapped.
863 words
4.15
39.5k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch her walk to her car. It's late out. It's pitch black outside and I can tell she's anxious. I can tell by the set of her shoulders and how she's constantly looking nervously around. She knows it's dangerous out here. She should know better, walking alone at night. Anything could happen. Anyone could take her. I'm doing her a favor really. I'm taking her before anyone else gets her. I'm saving her. She just doesn't know it yet. I must protect her. She's so small and vulnerable. She needs someone to take care of her. To see to her every need. I'm going to be that someone. I've been watching her for weeks. I know all her patterns. I know that sometimes she stays late at work and walks alone to her car. I know that she lives alone. I know that she wears cute little thongs. I know that she doesn't have any friends, no family members. All she does is wake up, go to work, & comes home to an empty house. Poor little thing is so lonely. She needs somebody. She needs someone to be her Daddy. She needs me.

Her footsteps echo on the concrete. It's just her and I in this parking lot. Everyone else has left. I take the syringe out of my pocket and move in as stealthy as a leopard. She is my prey. Mine to capture, mine to take to my cabin, mine to keep captive forever and always. Halfway to her car she takes her keys out of her bag, clutches them tightly. I can almost feel her fear, it's almost tangible. She should be afraid. Anything can happen to a little girl like her alone in the dark. I stalk her silently. I admire her figure. Just barely five feet, curvy figure, the most amazing ass I've ever seen. She's flawless from her head all the way to her toes. Sheer perfection. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

She has no idea what's about to happen. She's oblivious to everything around her. The only thing she's focused on is her fear. Her wish to get in her car and go home to her empty house. Little does she know that she'll never get in that car again. She shakily puts her key in the car door. I come up behind her arm raised with the syringe. Her whole body freezes. She must feel that someone is behind her. Too late baby, you're mine. Before she can turn around or do anything, I quickly jam the needle into her neck and push down the plunger sending the sedative straight into her system. She gasps and then her whole body slumps. I catch her before she hits the ground. I stuff the syringe in my pocket and lift her into my arms like a baby. I take her to my car just beside hers and gently place her in the trunk. I push her hair off her forehead & whisper, "You're mine now baby. Don't worry, Daddy's got you."

I eagerly get in the car and start driving to my cabin. Our cabin now. I have everything set up for when we get there. The rope to tie her up with. The scissors to cut her clothes off. The paddle in case I need it. I'm sure she'll be a fiery little thing. I do hope so. I could use a challenge. I'll have to punish her often I think. Perhaps she'll be easy to break. Although she be a tad fiesty, she is also meek and submissive. I've seen it in the way she moves. It will take no time at all for her to cling to me, to realize that she belongs to me & that I am never letting her go. I'll be her owner. I'll be her master. I'll be her Daddy.

I drive down the dirt road deep into the woods where the cabin lies and stop in front of it. A beautiful log cabin home where she will live for the rest of her life. It's big with plenty of room for when I breed her, and I will breed her. My little girl is pure and fertile, just waiting to be bred. I pop the trunk and take her into the house, into the room I have ready for her, our room. I lay her on the bed and tie her hands to the headboard. I picked out this bed just for this purpose, to tie her up easily. I reach for the scissors and then realize that it would be better to wait until she wakes to cut off her clothes. It's more dramatic that way. I want to see how she'll react. I know it will be awhile until she comes to so I grab a beer, pull up a chair and wait for her to wake. I look at her angelic face, delicate features with a cute little nose. Her eyelashes create a shadow on her face. Her luxurious hair is spread on the pillow like a halo. Brown little curls glisten in the light. Pure perfection. Now I wait.