Takk-la the Human Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes wandered up the figure to his face. It was unsurprising that she had mistaken him for a woman, with his shoulder length wavy blond hair and soft powder blue eyes. He noticed that she was inspecting him and bashfully held open his cloak, looking away and blushing as he did so. Who ever dressed him certainly tried to make him look like a woman. He was wearing a pair of blue short shorts that hugged his body and showed off a feminine set of hips. A matching blue half shirt hung off his shoulders showing off his flat stomach. He was small and thin so he could almost pass for an actual woman. But there was no hiding his wide shoulders or strong jawline, the subtle musculature of his frame, and of course there was his bulge. He wasn't much of a man, but he would have to be man enough Takk-la decided.

He was visibly shaking from her domineering presence as she stepped in front of him. His face was still turned towards the ground to avoid her gaze and occasional droplets of sweat began to form on his brow. She reached out a hand and grabbed his chin, pulling his head up and forcing him to face her. Her looked into her eyes for the first time and saw a powerful hunger within her. He saw a lustful aggression and a dominant strength reflected in her face. Yet as harsh as the orc woman appeared to him, he did not detect the traces of cruelty or malice that he had expected. They were common traits among his clientele, and he thought that surely in such a barbarous creature as an orc they would present. His curiosity over her intentions overcame his xenophobia and for a moment he forgot to be afraid.

"How old are you?" She asked, turning his head from side to side in order to inspect him. It wasn't as though she had a choice in her selection, but she had to admit that the boy was quite fair.

"I'm nineteen." He mumbled in an almost indignant manner, as though he resented her asking the question.

Only nineteen and already a whore, she was sure there was a sad story to be found there but sadness was not the sensation she wanted to feel that night. Already her hand began subconsciously feeling the warm soft texture of his cheek, slowly moving up the side of his face. Her heart sped up and started generating heat in her chest as her thumb ran across his pouting lips. A wetness had begun spread from her crotch and had started to stain the pants she wore, if the ally were better lit the whores surely would have taken notice. She caught herself just as her other hand began creeping towards her groin. Tonight, she reminded herself, she would have someone else to do that for her.

"How much." she demanded.

He paused and for a moment she thought he might not answer her. The reality of the situation set in as he realized that he was going to have to service an orc, a prospect that left him terrified if not a bit curious. He knew that she could easily overpower him and if she really wanted to she could've just raped him, so the fact that she was offering money meant she at least had some civility to her. He swallowed hard and hoped to his god that the stories he had heard about female orcs devouring their partners weren't true.

"It's... a gold piece for women, and a gold and two silver pieces for men." He looked her up and down as though he was unsure of which rate he should charge her.

On the pricier side of streetwalkers to be sure, but she supposed that young girlish men were something of a specialty. The sort of depraved people in the market for cross dressing boys were probably willing to pay a little extra for their specific tastes. It wasn't much of a difference to Takk-la, whores often increased their prices for dealing with orcs so she was accustomed to paying slightly above market value. Given her aroused and frustrated state he probably could have negotiated a much higher price and she'd have still agreed to it.

"Do you know where the Black Swine is?" She asked him. He nodded in the affirmative and she continued. "Go there and on the second floor enter room number four and prepare yourself. I'll follow after you five minuets later."

She didn't want Tarrl-li to know she was fucking a human whore, so she had to do her best not to be seen with him. She was thankful that when they had reserved their rooms earlier that they had gotten nonadjacent rooms.

The man-whore walked through the night towards their destination and she followed several paces behind, just in case they passed another lonely wanderer in the abandoned city streets. As she walked her eyes held firmly on the boys rear end. Even thought the loose cloak that he wrapped around himself for warmth and decency she could see the globes of his ass bouncing subtly with each step. His hips seemed to stick out and sway tantalizingly as he walked. She was sure he wasn't doing it purposefully, but it felt like he was trying to tease her. She nearly tripped several times during their journey because of her inability to take her eyes off him.

Eventually they arrived at the inn, she gave him the key to her room and he went in by himself. The next five minutes passed agonizingly slow for her. Her body knew what was about to happen and it was more than ready for it. The stain in her paints had grown so large it nearly looked like she had pissed herself and her clit was already engorged in anticipation. Her nipples were fully erect and so sensitive that with every movement the fabric of her shirt dragged against them and set them ablaze.

When she finally felt that she had waited for as long as she could take she ducked inside, fully expecting to have to talk her way past a drunken Tarrl-li before she could get upstairs. To her surprise however, the tavern was empty. Neither Gongirr nor her companion were there, nor were any customers in fact. Only the bar keep sat polishing a glass in the back corner. As she moved towards the stairs she wondered if Tarrl-li had indeed ended up sleeping with the orc pick up artist or if she was passed out in her room. It didn't take long for her to decide that she didn't care as she bounded up the stairs and into her room.

She was perspiring slightly as she quickly slammed the door behind her and turned to inspect her purchase. He was lying on the small bed with his head propped up on one arm in a seductive pose. On his face he wore his best attempt at bedroom eyes, but he was still clearly uncomfortable around her and his look came of more as fearful. To her annoyance he was still fully clothed, apparently his idea of preparing himself was just to fold up his cloak and place it on the desk in the corner.

"Strip." she commanded under her breath as she stepped forward imposingly. She began to remove her own clothing immediately, not even waiting for him to comply.

The boys hands shook as he tried to ignore the fluttering in his stomach, he pulled his top over his head and neatly folded it before getting up and placing it next to his cloak. He tried not to return the dominant orcs powerful gaze as he begun to peel off his shorts. He folded them as well before placing them on top of his shirt and taking several deep breaths and returning to the bed. Takk-la was much less concerned with tidiness as she merely kicked off her heavy boots, sending them tumbling loudly across the wooden floor. She quickly pulled her shirt over her head, allowing her lime green handfuls of flesh to tumble out and jiggle pleasantly. She roughly unlaced her pants and practically jumped out of them, tossing them aside without a second thought. In less than a few seconds the two strangers now stood naked before one another.

He had never seen an orc woman naked before, before today he had never even spoken to an orc of either gender. He allowed his stare to travel around her body in wonder. Between her bulging thighs was a thick bush of short coarse jet-black hair beaded with sweat and sex juices. Her large clitoris stood out proudly from her pelvis. As thick around as a mans thumb and nearly an inch long, it jutted out erect and throbbing like a miniature cock. He could see her dark green wrinkled lips hanging below her, drooling hungrily onto the ground. He went up her chiseled abs to ogle her chest. Her medium sized breasts sat high and firm on her body. Orc skin didn't stretch as easily as humans did meaning that her tits didn't sag at all. They retained a perfectly round shape that looked almost artificial. Crowning each of her orbs was a set of pebble sized nipples surrounded by dark green areola. He had only ever heard terrible savage things said of orcs, and while her body was far bigger and stronger than what he usually considered beautiful, he couldn't deny the primal allure that she carried. Despite himself, he found his member becoming aroused.

While he had been curiously examining her, she had been devouring him with her eyes. She was pleased to see that he looked much more like a man without his clothes on. His body was lithe but sturdy, like an elk or gazelle. His smooth soft skin was gently colored from recent exposure to the sun, giving him a glowing healthy look. He had been recently shaven and had no body hair whatsoever. Standing to attention between his legs was a surprisingly manly circumcised penis, colored somewhere between pink and purple and dribbling small drops of precum into his small shaven sack. He was a decent size for a human which made him small for an orc, but Takk-la had come to expect as much from most of her partners and found that it mattered very little to her. She would take her pleasure from him somehow.

She gave the young man a wide smile that showed off the filed stumps of her large canine teeth. His eyes widened as he drew in a frightened breath and scooted backwards on the bed. It was from more than just her teeth, but the way her entire body positioned itself. In that moment she had gone from standing slack to a warriors stance. The muscles of her body tightened in preparation of physical exertion and she looked every bit like a hunter about to charge at her prey. She felt like a predator, like a wild animal. It had been too long for her and she just wanted to enjoy this. She let go of all her worries and gave herself over to her primal carnal instincts, becoming a viscous sex fiend.

She leaped forward into the air and for a moment time seemed to freeze for the boy as he saw her powerful body suspended above him. Before he even had time to be properly afraid she came crashing down on top of him, the weight of her landing nearly breaking the bed in two. He began to panic as he was being crushed beneath her. The firm mounds of her breasts flattened against him and her hard nipples dug into the sensitive flesh of his chest. His entire body was being rubbed raw by her rough skin, her body nearly felt like sand paper after his daily regiment of lotion and body oils. His hands went up to grab her shoulders and try to push her off him but he wasn't strong enough to move even a fraction of her weight. Her legs curled themselves around his hips and squeezed tightly as her hands snaked beneath him and firmly grabbed the back of his hair. She pulled his head back with one hand while the other was free to grope and pinch any bit of him it could reach. Sweat began to pour from him as she held him down and continued to writhe against him.

This was what she enjoyed, the feeling of her full body pressed against his soft peachy skin. With every motion of his struggling he was only increasing the friction between them and exciting her further. She could smell him, but far too much of his scent was masked by trashy perfume and scented oils. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply to capture as much of his natural aroma as she could. Her stomach fluttered and her eyes went back into her head as she savored him. Her large flat tongue snaked out and ran against his skin, leaving fresh snail trails of saliva behind. She started at his stomach then headed up his chest, pausing a moment to play with his small nipple, before passing his neck and onto the side of his face. Soon even that wasn't enough to sate her, she opened her mouth wide and bit down hard onto his shoulder, gently applying suction while lapping at the area with her tongue. She didn't quite draw blood, but she dug deep into his flesh. Her blunted tusks pressed down hard into him, bruising the delicate whore.

All of her biting, kissing, and slobbering had done little to convince the boy that she wasn't about to eat him and he continued to desperately struggle beneath her. He threw his tiny fists against her massive torso and kicked his legs wildly in the air. Every one of his strikes however only further stoked the fire inside her, she wanted him to fight her, she needed it to get off. She grabbed both of his wrists and easily pinned them above his head with a single hand. The other hand she wrapped around his slender neck to choke his cries for help. She got onto her knees above him and swiftly brought down one knee into his soft stomach, driving the wind from him. His raspy gasp sent shivers through her cunt and she decided to really get things started.

Keeping his hands pinned down she scooted forwards until her pelvis was hovering above his head. Her burning pussy rained hot juice onto his face causing him to sputter and turn his head to the side. She reached down with her free hand to turn him so he was facing her before spreading her legs wide and dropping down on top of him. She landed with an audible splat as her sopping wet crotch met his face. His breathing was cut off and replaced with the overpowering taste and smell of her pussy. He tried to keep his mouth closed but the salty earthy stench of her travels through his nose and down his throat. He opens his mouth to try and gag but only allows the folds of her snatch to flop onto his tongue. Genuine panic grips him as he runs out of air. He kicks and thrashes like a cornered animal and uses whats left in his lungs to emit a shrill scream, but all this does is send pleasant vibrations through her groin and cause her moan.

Seeing as he hasn't begun to eat her out as she had wanted she begins to pleasure herself using his face. She begins to roughly hump his head, rolling and twisting her hips erratically. Periodically in her rocking and swiveling she leans in one direction far for his mouth to go uncovered for a brief second, allowing him to inhale a quick breath of air. He also occasionally gets mouthfuls of girl-cum and pubic hair that threatens to drown him. She runs her cunt up and down his face leaving a slimy trail as she goes. Her pelvic bone presses hard against him and her thick clitoris nearly pokes his eyes out on several occasions. The only sounds of the room are her constant bestial growling punctuated by uneven gasps.

Desperate to escape from his new pussy prison the boy tries to think. The only tactic that comes to his mind is the old prostitute saying "the faster they cum, the sooner they leave". He realized that he'd have to pleasure her as quickly as possible and hope that she'll be satisfied. He pushes his head forward to meet her thrusting and sticks out his tongue. At first she barely notices his efforts until he finally manages to get his lips around her clit. She suddenly pauses as an electrifying pulse shoots through her. He starts sucking on her huge nub and lavishing it with his tongue causing the dominant orc on top of him to swoon with delight. She roughly kneads her tits with her free hand and grunts her approval. Soon her breathing becomes uneven and he knows she close to cumming. He sucks up as much of her clit as he can and firmly bite down on it.

Takk-la bends forward and lets out a guttural cry as she convulses uncontrollably above her prey. Her pussy unleashes a torrent of fluid onto his face and upper body, soaking him in her scent and marking him as her territory. Her body shudders and melts and she puts a hand up on the headboard of the the bed to stabilize herself. She can barely see through the fluttering of her eyelids as her brain attempts to rebuild itself after her mind shattering orgasm. Rivulets of drool run down her chin as her jaw goes slack.

In her post orgasmic bliss her grip on his wrists loosened, allowing him to quickly pull them free and slip out from between her legs. He bounced off the bed and made a bee line for the door. Takk-la was groggy but she still had the instincts of a hunter and was able to react much quicker than he had anticipated. She leaped after him with wild fire burning away in her eyes. He made it to the door, but his face was still covered in slime which dripped down into his eyes and made the world go blurry. He reached for where he thought the door handle was but only felt wood. His hands felt along the door frantically to find the handle, but it was already too late. The powerful orc wrapped her arms around his torso and dragged him back towards the bed. His escape attempt had shown a lot more spirit than she had expected of him and the fire in her belly reignited. This one would definitely be worth the money, she thought.

She practically suplexed him back onto the bed face down causing him to go limp from the force of the impact. She wasted no time as she clambered on top of him, sitting on the back of his head facing his legs. He could feel her hot snatch melting through his skull as she grabbed both his arms and pulled them back painfully until they were almost perpendicular to his torso. She pulled his arms together and once again held both wrists hit a single hand while the other reached forwards and grabbed a fistful of his pink ass. She forcefully kneaded the soft flesh of his cheek, causing him to grit his teeth in pain as she dug her fingers deep into his body. Her cunt grew hotter and started to soak his hair with goo as she savored the feeling of his butt and his helplessness.

Suddenly her free hand flew up high in the air and then came crashing down onto his vulnerable ass-cheek. A deafening thwack sound shook the room shortly followed by a muffled wail as the boy screamed into the mattress. She kept her hand where it had landed on him for a moment to gently squeeze him, before lifting it off and enjoying the sight of the bright red hand print left behind. Humans bruised much more easily than orcs and she loved to see the different colors that their skin could turn.

"You're a naughty little whore." she growled hungrily before spanking his other cheek. "and now you're my bitch, aren't you?"

He made a noise into the mattress that could have been an answer, or may have been another shout of pain. She lifted herself up on her knees slightly to allow him to lift up his head enough to be heard.

"Please miss..." he babbled as tears started running down his face from the pain. "Please, you don't have to pay me, I just want to go. Just please don't hurt meeEEEE!"

He was interrupted by a fresh wave of blows to his ass, causing him to trail off into screams. With his shrieking unobstructed it was doubtless that the entire building heard his please for help. If they had been in a better part of the city someone might have come to investigate, but in the poorer districts people heard all kinds of screaming in the night and most just shrugged it off.

"Oh, I'm gonna pay you." she grunted between slaps. "Because you're a dirty fucking whore! Aren't you... aren't you!" she reached around behind her and slapped him across the face to indicate that she expected an answer.

"Yes." was all he could manage to squeak.

"Yes what, bitch?" she yelled as she returned to assaulting his behind.

"Yes I am a whore miss!"

"Yeah? And what else are you?" she was screaming now, practically bouncing up and down on top of him as she beat his ass.

"I...um" he desperately searched his brain to figure out the answer she wanted. All of his energy was focused on this task that, as far as he knew, could be the difference between life and death. Unfortunately he took to long and his orc mistress grew impatient. She wound up her arm as far back as it would go, twisting her body to give her extra power and swung forward. She put as much of her weight into the hit as possible, causing the globes of his ass to jiggle comically as he thrashed in agony beneath her.