Takk-la the Human Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my bitch?" she asked harshly.

"Yes! Yes I'm your bitch! I'm a dirty whore who's your dirty bitch."

She felt the thrill of conquest blossom within her. Satisfaction wrapped itself around her heart as she observed the colorful display she had made of his ass. Shades of red and pink were splattered across his rear end, gently co-mingling with the occasional splotch of deep purple where she had hit him especially hard. Her body was so hot she was surprised that her sweat wasn't evaporating off her into steam. Her pussy especially felt like it was going to catch fire, she couldn't ever remember needing to fuck this badly.

Releasing his arms she got off him and rolled him over onto his back. Though he was temporarily unrestrained, he didn't even try to make another escape attempt. The pain in his ass was paralyzing and even if he could move, all the resistance had been bled from him. Still unsure if he would live through the night, he just laid back and prepared himself for more torment. What he hadn't prepared for however, was the massive erection that he was still sporting. It had somehow stayed engorged throughout his beating and was now pointing straight up from his crotch. The thought of himself enjoying what he had just been put through, on any level, greatly disturbed him, but Takk-la just gave him a sly grin. She knew that deep down all humans were just pain sluts waiting for a real woman to come put them in their place.

Whatever the reason for his cock being erect, Takk-la wasn't about to give him any time to get soft again. She jumped above him again and straddled him with her dripping pussy hanging precariously above his throbbing member. She put her hands on his chest, pressing her fingers down hard into his pectorals as she lowered herself onto him. His human cock easily slipped between her juicy pussy lips and deep into her cunt. Despite him being comparatively small for her species he still found his dick tightly enveloped in her hot wet snatch. She clamped down on him with surprising strength, as though her impressive musculature extended even to her genitals.

She wasted no time before moving up and down on his pole. Her powerful legs flexed with effort as she continually smashed her pelvis against his. She took him all the way on every thrust, pushing down and grinding herself into him. Sweat flew off her body as she bounced and her tits jiggled hypnotically with every impact. Beautiful pleasure vibrated from his cock through her pussy and into every atom of her being. She gasped and moaned as she rode him, enjoying the hot tingling sensations.

He too found himself enveloped in rapture. His terror was forced from his brain by a fuzzy cloud of warmth. His cock rubbing against the tight walls of her inner passage sent electric sparks radiating out from his groin. Without realizing it he began to thrust his hips up into her as she fell onto him, becoming a willing participant in their love making.

But Takk-la wasn't interested in making love, she only wanted to fuck. And she was about to teach him the difference. She pinched both his nipples and twisted them almost to the point of falling off. He arched his back and screamed but didn't try and stop her, he had become resigned to his fate. He just gripped the sheets of the bed tightly in each hand and tried to bear it. She released one of his nipples in order to reach up and slap him hard across the face, determined to make both sets of cheeks match.

"What are you?" she asked, barely containing the ecstasy in her voice.

"I'm your dirty bitch of a whore." he quickly shouted out, almost without thinking.

"You fuck a lot of orcs, whore? I bet you do, I bet you just love sucking orc dick and eating orc pussy." she berated him as she sent more hard slaps across his face. "You like fucking orcs bitch? Are you a little slut for orcs?"

"Yes I'm an orc slut!" he replied automatically. He had never even thought of fucking an orc before today, but at that point she could have asked him if he were a two ton purple elephant and he would've said yes. The strange thing was that he was no longer crying, and he had forgotten all of his worries of being eaten. The pleasure in his cock had numbed his brain and now he just accepted whatever happened to him. The pain had become part of the experience of receiving pleasure.

"You like to fuck my green pussy?" she screamed at him, her face now inches away from his spraying spit onto him.

"I love fucking your green pussy!"

Without warning she mashed her open mouth into his, her blunt tusks poking him painfully in the cheeks. Her large tongue forced its way past his teeth and started bullying his much smaller tongue, roughly lapping at it and trying to wrap around it. A kiss was the last thing he had expected, and about the only thing left that could have surprised him at that moment, as it was something that none of his clients had ever done before. He figured that tonight was a night of many firsts for him.

She speed up her humping and they moaned into each others mouths. The burning between them became a single sensation felt by both bodies at once. They became connected by the waves of pleasure that flowed over them and drowned out all conscious thoughts except their awareness of the other. Takk-la released his nipple and the sudden influx of blood into the sensitive area created a spasm that traveled through his whole body. It went up to his brain and bounced around before riding down his spine to his cock. When that spasm reached his dick it finally put him over the edge. He tore his face away from hers and gasped in as much air as he could as his balls contracted over and over again, pumping sperm up his shaft. His cock exploded inside her, hosing down her womb with his burning seed. She didn't worry as humans and orcs couldn't create offspring, she just let her tongue loll out and enjoyed the hot gooey sensation spreading within her.

But she wasn't finished just because he had cum, not even close. She continued to jump up and down on his cock without skipping a beat. The cum inside her was forced back out by the constant pumping and quickly worked up into a foamy white froth around their crotches. The feeling in his dick kept increasing in intensity until it was like hot fire shooting through his nerve endings. As she continued to fuck his oversensitive phallus he felt his stomach tightening up as though he had been gut punched, and he suddenly couldn't take in a breath. He tried to tell her to stop but all he could manage in his state was a pathetic girlish whine that made her smile. She knew what he was trying to say but she didn't care, this night was about her pleasure not his.

She gyrated on top of him for what felt like hours as she used him to stimulate the sensitive points deep inside her. She leaned back in order to better press his cock head against her g-spot and swiveled her hips. The constant movement kept him from going soft, forcing him to endure the prolonged coitus. He thrashed and wheezed his discomfort as he once again grabbed her and tried to throw her off him, but just as before she remained an unmovable object.

Finally she decided to end it. While still riding him she reached down and started to rub her pubis. She used two fingers to flick her clit back and forth until the pressure inside her became too much to hold in. She threw back her head and roared triumphantly as her vagina became tighter than it had ever been before, threatening to crush his cock into a paste. He had nearly passed out at this point and barely noticed the additional pain, all he was aware of was a warm wetness spreading across his lap. Takk-la convulsed violently before nearly falling over, only barely catching herself and rolling off of him.

The two of them lay side by side on the soiled bed, breathing raggedly and staring up at the ceiling. They were both covered in each others sweat and their bodies shimmered slightly by the moon light that poured in through the open window. A long time passed though neither of them fell asleep, their bodies still buzzed with energy and adrenaline. Eventually their breathing evened out and the fluids on their bodies began to cool and dry off.

Takk-la had calmed down and thinking over her actions found herself to be somewhat embarrassed of herself. She had probably been too rough with the boy and likely scarred him for life. She doubted that he'd take any orcs as clients any time soon after this, the bruises she left on him might even cost him a few of his regulars until they healed. She turned to look at him as he lay beside her. In the dim moonlight she could see his eyes were still open. Slowly she reached out a hand to gently brush the side of his face. He didn't try to move away, but flinched when she first made contact.

"What's your name?" she said in as gentle a voice as she could. It was the first time that night that she had thought to ask.

He continued to stare blankly at the ceiling and for a long time she assumed he wouldn't answer her. She was almost startled when he suddenly spoke.

"Buttercup."

Smiled and tried not to laugh at the obvious fake name. She wondered if that's what he usually went by when whoring himself or if he had conceived the name just for her. She suddenly found herself feeling sorry for the young whore, now that her head wasn't clouded by lust she felt guilty about taking advantage of a person who had obviously fallen of hard times. He was far too young to be in this business and she said as much to him.

"This is the only work I'm cut out for." he replied plainly with a shrug.

"Do your parents know what you do at night? Do you have family?" once again he took a long time before answering.

"They kicked me out." he said softly. "They found me in bed with my boyfriend and said they didn't need any fags in the family."

"Do you live with your boyfriend now?"

"No," he shook his head. "boyfriend may be the wrong word, he was really just some guy I was sleeping with." he took a deep slow sigh and turned to face her for the first time in their conversation. "He didn't want me living with him either, so I ran away. Eventually I ended up here, which is where I met Victor..."

"Victor's your pimp I take it?"

"I guess..."

Takk-la wondered how Victor would react when Buttercup returned to him covered in bruises with only the pay from a single job for the night.

"Does he treat you okay, this victor guy?"

Buttercup looked at her like she had asked him a very stupid question. "He treats me like a whore, if that's what you mean."

Neither of them said anything for a long time, they stared at each other as though neither was sure about what was supposed to happen next. Takk-la made the first move when she climbed off the bed, soliciting a creak from its battered frame. She dug through her clothes until she found her purse and looked inside it. They had been given a generous advance upon taking their recent job so the small sack was heavy in her hands. It held 3 gold pieces, 5 silver, and 12 copper. She though a moment and turned to look at the boy, who was laying motionless on the bed staring at her like a wounded animal. She shook her head at her own bleeding heart as she took the silver and copper pieces from her purse and tossed the rest to him.

Upon seeing the contents of the bag his face lit up. For the first time since meeting him Takk-la got to see his smile, it was almost worth the added price alone. He bounced onto his feet and got dressed at super speed. He clutched the purse tightly to his chest as he scurried around her and ran to the door. He had already opened it more than halfway before she called out to him one last time.

"Hey, hold a sec."

He froze in his tracks and looked back at her as though he was terrified that she would take her money back. Instead she fidgeted awkwardly for a moment before addressing him.

"My caravan should be coming back through here in about two weeks... do you think you'll still be here then?"

"No!" he quickly blurted out nervously. His eyes widened and he avoided looking into her face as he fabricated an excuse. "I'll be ... gone, to ... somewhere else by then. I have to go."

He quickly dashed through the door and slammed it shut behind him. Takk-la knew he had been lying but she wasn't too hurt by it. It was a long shot to be sure and she knew she had been far too much trouble to be worth the money. She sighed as she slipped back into bed and crossed her arms behind her head. Despite the way things had ended she felt good. Her muscles had the pleasant sort of soreness that you can only get from vigorous sex and the echos of her long faded orgasm still rang through her crotch. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the lingering aroma of coitus and human fluids that surrounded her. It was nearly morning by the time she fell asleep, affording her only a few hours of rest before she would have to begin the next day. But in those hours she wore a smile on her face as she relived her encounter in her dreams, as she would for many nights from now on.