Tale of a Bengali Teen Ch. 01.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilvivu
devilvivu
56 Followers

He looked back at her and clicked some more pictures. Then he showed them to her. Riya looked at her pictures and couldn't control herself. She let out a deep groan. She immediately looked at him, guilty about the moaning, scared. He laughed lightly. "I am letting it go this time. But never again. OK? You won't do anything without my permission." He caressed her cheek lightly.

She nodded while still sucking him, locking her eyes on him. Him, the father of her best friends. Him, a friend of her father. Him, who had seen her grow up. Him, on whom she had a huge crush. Him, whom she still loved, in spite of the degrading treatment. He could plainly see adoration, love and lust in her eyes. She still had a crush on him.

"You are such a dumb bimbo," he chuckled lightly. He saw her frowning. It was clear she didn't understand this sudden declaration. But she kept sucking without uttering anything.

"OK, enough," he said, pulling her up. "Get on the sofa and bend forward, like a bitch you are." He slapped her butt lightly. She obliged and got on the sofa on her knees, bending forward.

He stood behind her and took in the view. She was looking back at him, her eyes begging him to pound her holes. Her ponytail was resting on her smooth, silky back. The curves and contours running down from her waist to her hip down to her thighs and legs almost made him climax. He had to look away for a second to control his feelings. Her bubbly butt cheeks bounced lightly as she kept shifting on her knees, trying to find a comfortable posture. And her pink, clean hole! Oh, my god! The puckered asshole kept on doing a squeezing motion. She was doing it purposefully or it was involuntary, he didn't know. But he was in love with her hole. He decided to stuff her asshole that day itself.

But the winner was her wet, glistening pussy lips. She hadn't spread her legs much, that's why he couldn't see a lot. Her baby-making hole was closed by the swollen lips, swollen as if some bee has stung them. And they were glistening, moisture licking out of the tightly shut lips. He couldn't keep himself away.

He bent forward and ran his tongue over her pussy lips. And she moaned involuntarily, much against her wish. He straightened up and frowned. She looked back at him, guiltily once again, pleading for his forgiveness with her sexy eyes.

Joginder shook his head. "Not this time." He could clearly read fear in her eyes and face. Last time, he almost bit off her nipple. This time... She shivered in fear.

He raised his hand and...

SMACK!

He spanked her butt cheek as hard as he could. And Riya let out a groan of pain.

"Again!" His frown got deeper.

"Sorry—"

SMACCCK!!

This one was harder. She bit her lips to stop herself from making any sound.

"That's like a good girl!" She didn't respond. How could she? Her eyes were shut tightly, lips being bitten. She tried as hard as she could from reacting to her stinging ass-cheek.

He lightly caressed the reddening area where he had slapped. "That's like my good girl," he repeated himself. "No sound without my permission. OK?"

She just nodded, her eyes still shut, her head forward.

He licked two of his fingers and without warning shoved it into her pussy. Riya inhaled sharply, pain coursing along her body, ripping her vagina apart. Her hole was a tight fit. Though she was wet, it was still difficult for him to push his fingers deeper than an inch! He brought them out and pushed them again. And again and again till half went inside her hole. "God, you are so tight!" In response, she just whimpered in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "No sound!" warned Joginder and shoved yet again.

She gritted her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Nothing been in here, or what? Fuck you are damn tight!" He slowly started finger fucking her and increased his pace gradually. Riya's breathing got harder and harder. She was wriggling her body from time to time. Joginder could feel her pussy muscle tighten around his fingers. So he increased his speed. He placed his thumb on her clit, which was already wet with her juices.

Riya let out another moan and immediately received a tight slap on her ass cheek. Joginder was finger fucking her with one hand and spanking with another. Two of his fingers were inside her and his thumb was rubbing her clitoris unceasingly. He kept spanking, though she had stopped moaning or whimpering or making any other noise. The slaps were painful. Though they made her wetter, every slap stung a lot. She willed herself to look back at her best friends' daddy and pleaded. "Uncle, please!"

At once he brought out his fingers and squeezed her clit hard. Riya let out a cry and Joginder squeezed harder. "You are one disobedient whore. By God, it will be my pleasure to tame you!" He pinched her clit and she groaned again. All this sweet torture was bringing her closer to orgasm. He realized it. It was all over her face! Her parted lips, her closed eyes, her red cheeks, her slightly trembling frame, her squeezing pussy lips and asshole, everything screamed of an incoming orgasm.

He slapped her ass cheek again and said, "You dirty bitch! Don't you dare to come without my permission!"

She opened her eyes and looked back at him, pain and pleasure marking her face. "Please..."

He spanked her again. "Stop talking!" He realized his spanking was bringing her closer to climax. He chuckled and spanked her again. In return, Riya moaned like a bitch on heat. "You like getting spanked, no?" He slapped harder.

She moaned again. She didn't feel pain anymore. Only pleasure coursed through her body as each slap landed. She could feel herself reaching the edge. She kept moaning and he kept whacking. Once or twice he even slapped her swollen and wet pussy lips. She just wriggled her ass in response, her groans of passion deeper and lustier. She was feeling something she had never felt before and she was loving it!

"You are a cheap slut who loves getting punished. You're just a dirty little cum-slut!" With each statement he spanked her. She wasn't moaning now. She was just quiet, her mouth open, her breathing quickening. No sound escaped her lips but he kept smacking her again and again. Ass cheeks, thighs, pussy lips, he left nothing. Her whole buttock was red. Her thighs were red. Even her face was red with passion!

He realized even he cannot take it much longer. He needed to stuff his meat inside her. He wanted to stuff his meat inside her! He stopped spanking, licked his fingers and rubbed the wetness of his spit and her juice on the head of his cock. He rubbed the head once again on her wet pussy lips to make it wetter and slicker. As he rubbed, she exhaled audibly. Next moment two things happened simultaneously: Joginder shoved his cock inside her, and Riya came like a cheap bitch on fire!

Her body shook and trembled. Her eyeballs rolled up inside her skull. Her mouth was agape. Wave after wave of shiver hit her body and went down to her sweet hole. Her muscles clenched and relaxed in quick successions. Juices and hormones flooded her love-making tunnel as she came on her father's friend's dick. She felt light-headed as strength left her body. Her head fell down and she almost collapsed, her knees giving away. It was Joginder who kept her body in that position, holding her hips, trying to push his member deeper as she came more and more.

Not even half of his cock was inside her when she came. Her pussy tightened around his cock, making it more difficult for him to shove it further. As he tried again and again, she came more. And that took him to the edge. He could feel he was about to come. But he didn't want to. He needed to last longer. He wanted to fuck her senseless. He wanted to satisfy his lust.

So he pulled out his dick just as the peak was inches away. He closed his eyes and took few deep breaths. She was proving too hot for him. His T-shirt was totally drenched. He pulled it off and threw it away. He went to the fridge and drank from a bottle, the same bottle that Riya had drank from. Then he glanced towards the nymph.

She was still on the sofa, her head down between her knees, her ass high up in the air. Her legs dangled over, her sneakers still on. She was coated with sweat and juices and red marks of fingers and palm. Her body somehow shone, increasing her sex appeal. Her eyes were closed and her face showed signs of bliss and satisfaction. Loose hair stuck to her face, though her hair band was still there, wet because of sweat. Her lips were curved in a sweet smile. Her breathing had eased up, the shaking gone.

Though her beauty at that moment was peaceful and surreal, it gave birth to a twisted idea in his head. What he decided to do next was going to be kinkier and more painful at the same time.

Leaving the teen in the hall, Joginder moved towards his room. Their room, he thought, his and the twins'. The two girls slept with him now. It made no sense, them sleeping in another room when they made love almost each night. Sleeping, flanked by two beauties gave him sweet dreams every night. On some nights he would wake up to find one or both of them having a go on his dick. On others, he would just lie there, fondling their breasts as they slept peacefully, their breathing gentle and even.

As he entered the room, he could almost smell his daughters, their fruity scent, their scent of sex, his own masculine scent, all mixed together. He glanced towards the bed. Though the sheets were made, he could easily visualize them, lying on his two sides, their body raised on the elbows as they giggled and flicked their tongue, sometimes on his organ, sometimes on each other.

Last night's last image played in his mind. Right before he dozed off, he saw them by his cock, quarreling as to who will be the first one to lick him clean. It was still semi-stiff, glistening with semen and secretions. And then he had blacked out because of exhaustion and pleasure, not knowing who won. When he woke up in the morning, they were at the same place, taking care of his morning wood. Ah, such loving daughters I have, he thought, chuckling.

He looked around the room, trying to remember where he had placed it. Or dropped it. He played the last night's happenings in his mind. And it hit him! He stooped down, getting on his knees, bending under his bed, throwing his hand around to place it.

As the piece of bamboo wood touched his knuckles, he could hear Jasmeet's moans in his head, as she counted for him. "One... Two... Ahh, three... Mmm, four, daddy, stop... Five, shit... Six, it hurts, Sir... Seven... Aaahh, eight, nooo... Nine, daddy, wait... Ten... Thank you, master! This cunt thanks you..." Then he had turned towards his other daughter, toying with the cane. Her eyes were wide with fear and anticipation as they kept darting from his face to his hands to the ass of her sister with red, linear marks of the cane. "Will it hurt, daddy?" Though she knew the answer, she asked it every time he caned them. She knew her question somehow made their father hornier. So whenever they played the game, she would ask, "Will it hurt, daddy?"

"Just a wee bit, munchkin!"

"Promise? OK..."

Now, as Joginder walked towards the hall, cane in his hands, to the waiting nymph, he wondered what her reaction would be. He found her as he had left her: head down, hips up, legs dangling, eyes closed. It looked as if she was asleep.

He tiptoed towards her, wanting her to be unaware of what was to come. He took a stance, bringing the cane close towards her bubbly butt. He could hear her eased up breathing. He could smell her glistening pussy lips. He could see her red butt cheeks. One part of him felt bad for what he was about to do. But then...

...he swung his hand outward and then swung it back towards her.

CRACK!

As the wood touched her skin, he could feel the time slow down. He could see it happening in slow motion, the cane bending, the flesh digging under the force of it, the ripples forming up and racing outwards to cover her entire cheeks. He could even see the muscles of his hand jolting because of the impact. And then the speed of time was back to normal.

Her body lurched forward. Riya screamed even before her brain processed the cause, her hands shooting towards her buttock on reflex. She fell sideways, tumbling down to the floor. She looked up, from the thin slit of squeezed eyes as she grimaced in pain. Her eyes got big with horror when she saw the cane. Her horrified and distorted face reflected the emotions and thoughts that ran in her head. With tears and pain in her eyes, she mouthed, "Why...?"

Well, Joginder himself didn't have the answer to the why. He had no idea why he did that! He just... "Because you are unruly." He sounded half-convinced, not at all impressed by his own answer. "Because you came without my permission. Now get up. I've more planned for you." Though he wasn't going to do it again, he wanted to see this cocktease beg. He liked her begging.

"No, no more. Please..." she pleaded, in between her sobs. "No..." He bent down to pick her up and her pleading got louder. "No, Uncle, please, no more. Don't do it." She tried to wrestle and wriggle away, but his grip was firm. "It hurts. Stop." And then as if she remembered, "Sir, master. Please. I can't take it, Sir."

He acted as if he was considering it, pleased that she called him 'Sir' and 'master'. "Hmm! OK. No more caning. But, what should I do instead?"

She took a while before she said in her trembling voice, "You can have sex...?"

This girl is incredible! Unbelievably incredible! And incredibly unbelievable! "'We can have sex.'"

"We can have sex," she repeated at once.

Fuck me, her voice rang once again. "Sure, baby."

He sat down on the sofa, dropping the cane, and made her sit on his lap, facing away. With one hand he started mauling her breasts while with another he started manipulating her pussy. And soon Riya was hot. Soon her breathing got ragged and it wasn't long before she let out a groan of desire.

He smacked her immediately. "Bad girl! Bad, bad girl!" Another smack and he stopped his foreplay. He made her stand in front, bending her awkwardly so that her wet cunt was lined with his member. He pulled her closer by her shoulders till his hardness touched her wetness. He moaned and rubbed the wetness on his cock. Then he pulled her further, closer, driving the head inside her tight warmth.

She inhaled sharply, audibly, preparing herself for further invasion. Joginder thrust upwards while pulling her down, pushing another inch inside her. Another thrust and he was halfway inside. "My God, you are so tight!" He pulled out, rubbing her clit with his thumb. He waited for a moment and then pulled her all the way down on himself, till the hilt! Riya shrieked while he groaned. She was sitting on his lap, totally impaled on his organ, whimpering and trembling out of pain and pleasure. He pulled himself out once again and let her fall back on his cock.

"Aah, Uncle!"

"Don't talk," he warned her. "If you don't stop being disobedient I will be a very bad master!" He started fucking her, his pace light and steady. "Understood?"

She nodded silently, her body bouncing with each thrust of his, her ponytail getting tossed around.

He slid his hands from her shoulders to her boobs and pinched her nipples lightly, rolling them in between his fingers. He pulled at them lightly, while he fucked her from underneath. "Fuck, you are damn tight. Never been fucked or what?" His hands slid down towards her hips.

Riya gasped and moaned in reply.

A quick, firm slap landed on her buttock. "Move your ass." She obliged, raising her hips and then forcing it downwards, impaling herself on his hard dick. She kept bouncing her hips while he pushed from below, lightly gripping her hips for support.

He felt the climax nearing once again. But he wasn't done yet. He wasn't satisfied of this young eighteen-year-old body. He wanted more of her. "Just the tip, Riya. Take in just the tip, not the whole length."

She nodded and changed her movements accordingly. She moved her sexy body up and down, taking in just the head of his cock. Her tight pussy lips gripped him firmly as she kept on simulating the pink bulb.

Joginder realized it was a bad decision. In the heat, he had forgotten that head of a dick is extra sensitive. Her warm tightness brought the peak even closer. He shoved her up, pulling his cock completely out of her. She let out a sound of protest as her tight tunnel vacated. "Turn around," said he, totally ignoring her reaction. He kissed her as soon as she was facing him. The deep, passionate kisses helped in keeping the edge away.

In a flash, he got up and turned, pushing the girl down on the sofa. She fell down on her back, her legs stretched apart. He kneeled between her legs and licked her swollen, wet, red lips. She moaned in pleasure, closing her legs around his head. "Uncle...!"

In response, Joginder licked her clitoris hood. He flicked his tongue around, sometimes digging his teeth in her soft flesh. He used his fingers and tongue to control her level of pleasure. He licked and sucked and fucked her tight hole. Once in a while, he travelled down to her asshole, shoving his tongue inside her, only to get clinched by her tight, pulsating muscles. She was biting her lips, to keep away the moans, but the attention he paid her was driving her insane. He had to open her legs a few times as the intense pleasure forced her to close them. He even caressed her inner thighs and mound. She was shivering.

"Please stop, Uncle. Sir..." It was getting unbearable for her. She was nearing another orgasm. Her trembling got violent, her whole body shaking. She closed her legs, gripping his head tightly between them. Her breathing got shallow and eyes rolled up inside her head. And just as she was about to climax for the second time...

...Joginder let go of her and stood up, stepping back. It gave him a certain kind of pleasure, denying pleasure to the cocktease. He almost dived back towards her glistening cunt but held himself back.

For a second or two, she couldn't process what's happened. When she was back to her senses, she looked at him, a frown on her face, her mouth dangling wide, legs still separated apart. "Why..." She couldn't complete what she was going to say as her father's friend laughed out loud.

"You little slut! You told me to stop, no?" He chuckled some more.

She flushed, her face turning red. "But..." She was at a loss of words yet again. "I..."

"Shut up," he commanded and stepped towards her. He climbed up towards her face and gave her his cock to suck.

She gladly took him into her eager mouth, avoiding using her hands. She licked and sucked and kissed and blew on his hard on. She gave extra attention to the underside, the soft skin just below the head, where it's the most sensitive. Joginder moaned out involuntarily, his legs almost giving up. His organ twitched and he shoved his dick into her. It passed in smoothly. His balls slapped her chin as he skull-fucked her for a minute or two. She was salivating, making his dick slick and wet for her tight hole. She was a brilliant cocksucker. Either she's a natural or she has a great trainer. The thought made him laugh. He pulled himself out of her mouth and looked down in her eyes. "Tell me this isn't your first time, right?"

She blushed and looked away. Then she slowly nodded. "Yes, this isn't my first time." Her words were barely audible. But the groan of lust that he let out was loud. She looked up and flushed even more as she saw her friends' father's cock twitch. She scooted closer, to take him back in her mouth but he pushed her back.

devilvivu
devilvivu
56 Followers