Tale of a Bengali Teen Ch. 01.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilvivu
devilvivu
56 Followers

"No. I'll fuck you now."

She nodded and lied down on her back. He mounted her, once again lining his dick with her hole, and pushed forward inside her.

"Ummmh...!" Riya exclaimed as his cock parted her pussy lips and sank deep inside her wet tightness. She pushed back at him, her gorgeous, sexy body reacting to his thrusts. He started fucking her, with slow but steady strokes. He grabbed her curvy hips and gradually increased his pace of thrusts, his cock reaching deeper into her young pussy. His cock was glistening with their juices and froth.

He licked her nipples. Using his tongue and lips, he sucked and licked her erect pink nipples. He traced the outline of her areolas with his tongue. Her body got covered with goosepimples as he took care of her, fucking her unceasingly. He pressed her supple boobs, digging his fingers in the soft flesh, licking the hard nipples.

He kissed her as his pace got faster. His hands were running all over her young body, his fingers tracing all the curves and contours of hers. He played with her navel, dipping his fingers in it. She giggled in response and he pinched her over there.

He held her head. "Look at me." She obeyed. Her gorgeous eyes were brimming with passion as he stroked deeper inside her. His balls were slapping against her ass cheeks, making sounds that Joginder loved the most. Though he was more than double her age, he still had the stamina to fuck a young girl till she squirmed with pleasure.

"Aah, Uncle—"

He slapped lightly.

"Sir. Sorry, Sir, I love you."

He raised his eyebrows out of delight. This made her blush and look away. "Look at me." But she didn't, still giggling and shying, looking away. "You know what, I don't love you."

That made her look back at him. "Why...?"

"I don't love disobedient cocktease. I just fuck them, using them like a sex-doll." He started fucking her faster. "I will make you my personal sex slave, my personal baby-maker. Yes, I will make you a cheap breeding machine."

She moaned and blushed, and looked down towards her pussy lips. Joginder followed her eyes. His long and thick cock ploughed her tight hole mercilessly, moving in and out like a piston. The veins were taut with blood, rubbing against her wet wall of muscles.

Riya exclaimed and he looked back towards her. Her eyes were shut. He felt her getting tight down there, squeezing his hard dick. And without warning she came, her face distorted with pleasure. Wet secretions flowed out of her, onto his cock, making it slicker. The wet sound of fuck filled the room as he kept thrusting, while she came convulsively, shuddering under him, milking his cock.

And then he came. The wonderful sensation of young, juicy hole was too much for him. Before he could react or do anything, his back arched as he pushed his cock deeper and started spraying his white goo inside her. He groaned as his pulsating cock twitched inside her squeezing pussy, filling her up with his seed. His knees buckled in pleasure and he fell down on her little body, totally spent, still coming.

He gathered his energy and pulled himself up, out of her body. He was still erect, his hardness totally covered with secretions and globs of sperm. He fell down beside her, his dick twitching and releasing white fluids. "Come," he said, heaving, holding the back of her neck, "clean me." He pulled her up in sitting position. Come was dripping out of her pussy, flowing downwards. He pushed her down on the floor. She squatted between his legs as he pushed his cock inside her mouth.

She was still dazed by her orgasm. She kept still, his semi-erect penis in her mouth, swaying a bit. Her eyes were closed and her body was trembling slightly. Not in her senses, she couldn't hear his repeated instructions.

Joginder stroked her cheek lightly. "Riya?" She opened her eyes, unfocused, still far away. He called out her name once again.

"Huh?" she looked up, his dick sticking out of her mouth.

"Clean my cock."

And after ages, she bobbed her head. She held the base and then started licking, running her tongue along his dick, collecting white semen and her juice on her tongue. She swallowed them and got back at cleaning him further.

He threw his head back and closed his eyes, resting. He played the whole evening in his mind. He recalled the fuck. He replayed the mind boggling orgasm again and again. He thought of alternate ways to fuck her. He could have done this, he could have said that. He could have fucked her until his dick got soft. He could have...

"Uncle? Sir?"

He opened his eyes on hearing her sweet voice and looked at her. "What?"

"I'm done, Sir," she said, proudly, like a kid who had done her task all by herself.

"Huh? Hmm..." She was stroking him, lightly, looking up at him, waiting for further instructions. "But you ruined the floor."

"Huh?" She followed his gaze and looked down. Liquids and fluids had come out of her vagina and dripped down onto the floor. There was a puddle of sex juice between her legs. Some lump of semen stuck to her thighs. She reddened with shame as more come oozed out of her.

"Clean it too."

"Huh?" She looked up.

"C'mon! Lick it clean."

She waited, trying to understand what was asked of her. And when she did, she stretched out on her knees and hands, bowing down to the floor. Her pink tongue flashed out of her mouth when she was just above the puddle. She lapped at it once.

Joginder moaned at the sight. She tucked back the loose strands of hair as she kept lapping. She slurped and licked and lapped up some more. She even scooped the semen sticking to her body and licked them too, swallowing and gulping all of it.

He had asked her to clean the floor. She could have used her fingers to scoop up the secretions and then lick it off her fingers. But no! she was lapping it up like a bitch. She was humiliating herself. It was as if she liked getting humiliated.

After the quick work, she looked back at him, still on her knees and hands. "Good girl!" she grinned as her master praised her. "Come here."

When she was between his legs, he asked, "Tell me, do you like getting humiliated?" He was rubbing and stroking his cock on her cheeks and lips.

She flushed on the question. Then she nodded.

He grinned. "What else do you like?"

"Forced sex," she said, her voice feeble. "Rape." With the last word, she shied away, turning into the colour of beetroot.

He let out a laugh. Whoa! His personal plaything turned out to be a complete slut. "Really?" He laughed again and shoved his dick in her mouth. She happily obliged, opening her mouth, and started sucking him. "When did you do it for the first time?"

"Two months back," she said in between slurps. "On my birthday."

He moaned yet again. Fuck, she is a sex-craved girl! He clearly remembered the night of her eighteenth birthday. His daughters looked mind-blowing in their dresses, their eighteen-year-old bodies oozing sex appeal. He had asked them to not go to the birthday party of their best friend. "Instead, we can fuck to our heart's content!"

"We will definitely fuck, daddy! To out heart's content," Jasmeet said boldly, giggling. "But not now. After we come back. OK?"

Jasmine had hugged him and mumbled in her childish demeanor, "Promise!" Then she had raised herself on her toes and kissed his cheek. "You can have my ass," she had whispered sultrily in his ear.

It had taken the whole of his willpower to stop himself from taking his daughters then and there. And later when they were doing it, he was a total animal. He had fucked Jasmine's ass sore. She had to literally plead to him to go slow.

When it was Jasmeet's turn to bounce on his cock, they told him about Riya. "For sure, she got fucked today!" Jasmeet was gyrating her hips, fucking their daddy's dick. Her sister was sitting on their father's face, getting her pussy and ass licked after a hard fuck. Jasmine was whimpering, playing with her nipples as their father was tongue-fucking her cunt. There's a tiny, sexy mole on one of her pussy lips. She knew he loved licking and biting her over there. There was another beauty mark just beside her asshole. Joginder licked both the places while his other daughter went up and down on his hard shaft, telling him about the birthday girl.

"She couldn't walk properly. When we asked she said she injured herself. But I know, daddy, she got fucked today. She walked exactly like Jasmine did when you took her virginity." Jasmine moaned when her name was mentioned. She forced her hips down on his tongue. "Aaahh, daddy...!"

Now, Joginder realized that he was hard once again, skull-fucking Riya. Her eyes were rolled up and she was sputtering and gagging all over his cock. "You like getting used, don't you? You like getting humiliated. Forced, raped!" He fucked her mouth with new vigour, holding her head between his palms. "You know what; I will fuck you till you plead me to stop. I will use your hot body in any way I like. I will even let others fuck you."

She moaned hearing that.

"You would want that, won't you? You dirty whore on heat!" With that he let go of her head, pulling his cock out of her gaping mouth. She blinked twice and focused as her mouth was vacated, coughing.

He pawed for his phone and found it underneath the cushions. He dialed a number and spoke when the call connected. "Hey, I have a surprise for you. A gift. Bring Ahmad too." He disconnected immediately without any further explanation and looked towards the sex-loving teen. She had a mixture of emotions written on her face: fear, anticipation, lust, hesitation.

He held her chin and spoke, "Unlatch the door and come back here to suck my dick. I want to fuck your ass."

devilvivu
devilvivu
56 Followers