Tale of a Bengali Teen Ch. 01.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilvivu
devilvivu
56 Followers

"Isn't she tight?" Joginder said.

Sujit poked a bit harder in reply and Riya made a sound of discomfort. She stopped. "C'mon, keeping shaking them." Sujit smacked her hole lightly with the cane. The girl groaned and started moving her hips.

"Man, I tell you, her throat is heaven." Joginder quipped in once again.

"Oh, yeah?" Ahmad broke his silence. "Let's try it out then. Come here baby girl."

Riya straightened up and turned towards them, sultrily; look of lust and anticipation on her face. She pushed out her breast to make them seem bigger, locking her hands behind her body. Then she seductively walked towards Ahmad, taking her time, jiggling her boobs.

"Hmm, the little whore is putting on a show!" Sujit chuckled. As she stood in front of Ahmad, Sujit reached out in between her legs to caress her mound and lips. "Man, she is wet!" The men laughed while she blushed. She got on her knees in between Ahmad's legs and looked into his eyes as she unbuttoned his pants and took out his already hard manhood.

But as soon as she had a look at his dick, the lust and anticipation got replaced by sheer horror. Her eyes got big, wide open with shock, and her lips started trembling. She let go of the dick but it stood straight on its own. It was a huge, monstrous, circumcised cock with a fat bulbous mushroom head and a big fat vein running down the middle. The purple head was abnormally large compared to the rest of the meat. Though it wasn't as thick as Joginder's, it was slightly longer than his. And the fact that his little monster scared her pleased him a lot.

She moved away from him and looked towards Joginder, pleadingly. "No, not this one. Uncle, please. Sir, master? Please. Not him. Please."

Joginder just laughed. "Don't worry. Sujit's cock is normal." The other two guys joined his laughter.

"Please, Sir," she pleaded once again.

"Now don't make me look like a bad master," Joginder's voice got sterner. "You've already taken my cock. So this one won't be a problem. Suck him or else..." He didn't complete his sentence.

Reluctantly, she moved closer and held the base of Ahmad's cock. Though the look of her tiny hand on his large cock was a great turn on, he said, "No hands." She pulled it back immediately and moved in closer, positioning her mouth over his dick, her lips inches away from the tip. She stretched her mouth as far as she could and then lowered on his shaft. Her lips rubbed against the huge purple bulb as she slid down. Ahmad moaned as her warmth surrounded the head. It touched the roof of her mouth. She repositioned herself and then resumed going downwards, her lips rubbing the side of his shaft.

Halfway down his cock, the head touched the inside of her throat and she gagged in reflex, pulling back. He held her head and pushed downwards. "You can take more." Inch by inch, she took him completely into her mouth, sputtering and gagging around his shaft. He could feel her tight little throat around his shaft. Few drops of tear escaped her tightly squeezed eyes. Her face was turning crimson, the veins on her neck getting thicker. Ahmad stopped pushing. On cue, she started moving upwards. But before the head could leave the warm cave of her mouth, Ahmad pushed her down once again, not letting her breathe properly.

This happened once, twice, thrice, many times. She breathed in short gasp when his dick slid out of her little mouth. But it wasn't enough. She moved her head, trying to shake away his hand but that didn't happen. He was making her breathless, letting her breathe just enough air to keep her conscious and on the edge. He just loved doing that.

She became restless and tried to push back up, her hands on his knees for leverage. Her eyes were wide open now and water dripped out of them and her mouth.

Ahmad said just one word. "Sujit..."

Sujit got up and pulled out his belt. He yanked her hands away, bringing them behind her. Then he tied the leather belt around her wrists, buckling it tightly so that she couldn't move her hands at all, in a way that her shoulder blades would hurt every time she tried to free herself. Then he made her get on her feet, still getting gagged by Ahmad's cock. Once again she was bending from her hip, her legs completely straight, closed together. The awkward angle made her fall on Ahmad's shaft and she just couldn't pull her head up. She tried to adjust her legs but Sujit was holding them by her ankles. Helplessly, she stayed put, breathless, her brain without much oxygen.

And when there was no more air inside her, she started shaking her head desperately. She made futile sounds of helplessness. She almost fell, but Ahmad held her hair and started pulling her head up. Air flowed inside her as her throat got unblocked. She made some sound of relief and started coughing. But she couldn't even cough properly as his dick was still inside her mouth.

He used her hair to move her head up and down. His dick was completely wet and slick because of the spit and drool and tears. He knew she was close to her orgasm. He pushed her head down gagging her once again. He moaned as he too was getting closer.

"Isn't she good?" asked Joginder, pride in his voice.

"Man, she is fantastic!" exclaimed Ahmad as he pulled her head upwards once again. "I should have fucked her the day she turned eighteen. Her father said I can't get inside a temple as I'm a Muslim. That I shouldn't defile it. He talked about caste and religion and shit, that motherfucker. What about now? I'm inside his Brahmin daughter's mouth and soon will be defiling her cunt and ass too."

Riya moaned hearing that.

"You like that, bitch, huh?" He slid his cock once again deep inside her mouth. "You want me to fuck your holes, huh? You want a Muslim circumcised cock stretch you loose?" He pulled at her hair to raise her head and then slammed it back once again on his cock.

Another gagged moan escaped her mouth as Sujit got on his knees behind her and started licking her wet, swollen pussy and puckered asshole. He had gotten naked and was kissing and sucking her holes and lips. He was good with his tongue, Ahmad knew that. He could make a frigid cunt climax like a sex-possessed maniac. This little girl wouldn't last long, she would be coming soon. So Ahmad started face fucking her vigorously. He just loved erotic asphyxiation and wanted this baby slut to experience it. He made it harder for her to breathe. He stayed longer inside her mouth, only letting her breathe in one or two gasps.

"You know what I'd do to punish that motherfucker?" he resumed talking. "I'd fuck his wife too. I would fuck that pig's wife in his own home, on his own bed."

Joginder laughed as he stretched his hand to fondle Riya's breasts. He pinched and tweaked her nipples. "Don't be crazy, Ahmad. You can't get inside that hoe. She's too arrogant to even talk to you. Remember how she ignored you the last time we were there." He mauled the two milk buns.

"That's the challenge, man. That's the fun. I promise you I will seduce her and fuck her and if by God's grace she is still fertile, have some bastards out of her."

Riya moaned once again and Ahmad wasn't sure it was because of his words or because of Sujit's tongue. Sujit was mind-blowing with his tongue, better than anyone Ahmad had known. He slapped her ass while licking and said, "No moaning without our permission, cunt." Then he shoved his tongue deep inside her fuck-hole. The girl moaned once again around Ahmad's dick, trying to wriggle her wrists free. But the leather belt just got tighter in response. "You'd injure yourself, dumb bimbo," Sujit warned her. "And stop moving your legs else it would be the cane instead of my palm.

That statement made her stop moving. But for how long? Her peak was nearing and it was all overwhelming for her. As Sujit let go of her ankles and started playing with her clit, her knees buckled as she was washed over by the most intense orgasm of her life. She almost collapsed as juices gushed out of her tight tunnel towards her father's friend's face. She almost fell down, breathless because of the big meat inside her throat. The veins around her neck were bulging out, on the verge of bursting. Her whole body trembled, held in position by Sujit.

He was holding her hips, mauling and slapping the cheeks. "Don't fall down," he kept saying. "Keep your legs straight. Hold your position. Else it would be bad for you." But the mind-boggling orgasm weakened her legs and she collapsed on her knees, Ahmad's dick still lodged inside her mouth. "You disobedient tart!" He shoved two fingers inside her vagina and started ramming her even though she was coming and shivering. His hand moved like a piston inside and out of her slumped body.

Soon she was coming once again. The fingering and the face-fucking and the assault on her boobs were enough to make her come twice in a row. Sujit was fingering her like a maniac while Joginder played with her boobs, slapping them from time to time. Ahmad kept using her mouth as he was closer to his own orgasm. His grip loosened as he was about to come.

The girl was in her own world of sweet pain and pleasure. She didn't care about the slaps and the pinching. She slumped further down on the ground. Two successive orgasms had jolted her, sucking out her energy and strength. The humongous cock slid out of her mouth as her head hit the floor and she dazed out, getting unconscious.

Ahmad cursed loudly as he was robbed of his orgasm once again, for the third time that evening. "You cunt!" He pulled her up by her hair and slapped her hard across her face.

"Hey!" The other two exclaimed in unison.

Ahmad lunged to slap her once again but Sujit pulled her away. "What the fuck, man?"

Joginder pulled Ahmad back on the couch. "What are you doing?!"

Sujit examined her face. It was turning red and soon the bruise will turn darker and ugly. He shot an angry glance towards his friend. "Not cool, asshole!"

"Sorry, man. I got carried away," Ahmad lied. He wasn't 'carried away', or whatever. He was extremely pissed off and so vented his anger on the little thing.

"Our only rule—" began Joginder.

"Yeah, yeah... 'Nothing on the face as long as it can be helped.'" Ahmad shrugged. "C'mon, man! She can make up some excuses."

Sujit shrugged. "Maybe... But control yourself. She is not like that bitch we fucked last month. "

"Oh, yeah," Ahmad laughed. "That whore was something else!"

Sujit looked at Riya and asked, "Are you alright, girl?"

She was far from alright. She was totally rattled and shaky because of two successive orgasms and a hard slap, in a state of semi-consciousness. On that, Joginder might have used her properly before calling them, Ahmad was sure. Fuck me, God, Ahmad thought. This little cunt can take a lot!

"I want to go home," came her feeble, almost inaudible reply. She was trying to twist her hands free, out of the belt.

"What?"

"I want to go home, Uncle."

"I heard that the first time," Sujit retorted. "Who asked what you want or don't want?" He held her arm and pulled her towards the sofa. To Ahmad, he said, "Get up." Ahmad got up and Sujit shoved her down at his place, beside Joginder. "You can't go home yet. I haven't even fucked you."

"Please," she started crying. "I want to go home. It's hurting." She looked up towards Sujit. "Please, Uncle. I can't take it anymore."

OK, I take my words back, Ahmad thought.

"Didn't you hear me?" Sujit rasped. "You. Can't. Go. Home. We are not done yet."

"You can do it later. Please. Not right now." She looked towards Joginder, sobbing uncontrollably. "Please, Uncle. Sir, Let me go."

"Oh, I can't take this drama." Ahmad walked away towards the toilet. By the time he was back in the hall, Riya was back on her knees, sucking Sujit's cock. The cane was poking out of her ass, an inch or two of it buried inside her. It looked very comical, the wiggling movement of the cane as she bobbed her head up and down. She was barefoot now, her sneakers thrown away. "How did this happen?"

"Shut the fuck up. Just be quiet and fuck her."

Ahmad undressed and kneeled down behind her. He bent his head forward and kissed her ass cheeks, then her pussy lips. They were red because of Sujit's fingering and pinching. He parted the outer lips and licked the inner pink folds, drawing out a sigh from the girl. He got hold of the cane and started pushing it deeper inside her ass. She squeezed her holes. "Relax," he said, rubbing the skin around her asshole with his thumb. "Relax your muscles, idiot." She obeyed and the cane slid another 2-3 inch inside her. Then slowly he brought it out, only to push it back inside her. He bent down once again to lick her clitoris.

Joginder scooted closer to her and brought her head towards his own dick. After few seconds of fucking her skull, he guided her back towards Sujit's crotch. Sujit got hold of her head and guided his pulsating hard-on inside her gaping mouth. Then back towards Joginder's prick. She was blowing them, alternating between the two hard cocks, while Ahmad fucked her asshole with the cane, licking her clit.

He parted the swollen lips once again. Her cunt was dripping. She was so horny for the three of them. He bent forward and ran his tongue along her wet folds. She moaned with pleasure while getting her mouth filled by Joginder's thick cock. He started circling her hole with his tongue while fucking her ass with the cane. He had to use his other free arm to keep her steady as she was squirming. Then he penetrated her with his tongue and more pussy juice gushed out to flood her tunnel and his mouth. He drank it up and ran his tongue down towards her clit, circling it and teasing it until he wrapped his lips around it and started sucking. She moaned deeply.

"Man, this girl doesn't listen at all." Sujit pinched her nose shut while his dick was deep inside her throat. "No moaning, OK?"

Riya tried to move away from Sujit as she literally couldn't breathe. Though she had nodded a yes, Sujit kept squeezing her nose. Her breathless head thrashed around and Ahmad shoved the cane deeper. She groaned in agony and he chuckled as he started teasing her swollen clit between his lips. He even slipped one finger inside her dripping cunt and started fucking her. "Oh, baby! You turn me on so much," He flicked his tongue firmly against her engorged clit.

"Umph..." the girl cried and Sujit let go of her nose. She started breathing heavily through her nose but that wasn't enough. She needed more air. She gasped and coughed as Sujit slid his dick out and passed her towards Joginder's crotch. Before she could breathe to her content, Joginder shoved his cock down her throat. Her head thrashed from side to side as she tried to free herself.

"Breathe through your nose," Ahmad laughed and plunged his tongue back inside her cunt. She followed the advice and the wriggling stopped. After few seconds, he brought the cane out of her ass and rubbed it against her pussy lips. It was time to fuck her.

He got up and straddled her ass, pointing his prick towards her pussy. He pressed on her baby-making hole with his monstrous head but it didn't go inside. He rubbed her juices on his head and tried to insert it once again in her tight, little pussy but failed. "Shit, you are too tight for me." He spread her pussy lips with his fingers and pushed forward. The head went in with a pop and she shrieked in pain before taking in Sujit's cock. He pressed further.

She let out another yelp as she felt her father's friend's huge cock go into her teenage pussy. She tried to get away from the invading cock but he was holding her thighs. Her fists clenched behind her, still buckled by Sujit's belt. Her legs squeezed shut and he had to pry them apart. The more she tried to resist the harder he worked to be inside her.

Slowly, he slid his shaft out of her until just the head was left. Then he pushed back in just as slowly. He did that again, and again and again and again. And then suddenly out of nowhere, he rammed his meat into her, drawing a loud, muffled moan from her throat. He pulled his manhood out once again and then shoved it back in. One long smooth motion and he was all the way down to the hilt, stretching her tight hole around him. Her pussy muscles clung to his shaft as if they were made for each other. Every fat, hard, throbbing inch was buried deep in her young pussy. Her tiny hole was stuffed to its limits.

"That bastard Banerjee should have taught you to be a good girl," said he as he started to fuck her vagina hard. "He should have taught you how to behave. Now we're going to use his little girl like a little whore." The thrusts became faster as he started to fuck her pussy into submission. "He thinks he is too smart, huh? We are going to punish him for being a prick by fucking his little cum-rag."

His dirty words made her moan louder. She just didn't care about the slaps she was getting on her ass-cheeks or tits for being a 'disobedient girl'. She was in too much pleasure. She didn't even care about the pain or about the breathlessness when her nose and throat got blocked. She was high on lust!

Her hair was totally dishevelled, escaping out of her wet hair band. Ahmad pulled it out and almost threw it away when a kinky idea struck him. He pulled his penis out of her gaping hole and wore the hair band around it, like a cock-ring. Then he shoved himself back inside her, all done in one swift, smooth motion. The band got soiled by their juices as he pounded her mercilessly, pinching and fingering her clit and asshole.

Few more powerful thrusts later, he was coming inside her tight baby-maker. Waves after waves of semen came out of her dick in thick white ropes and filled her womb. He let out an animalistic groan and collapsed on her as the thrice delayed orgasm hit him pretty hard. The fact that he was coming inside Banerjee babu's daughter made it so much sweeter. He wanted to trash-talk but the high of his orgasm didn't allow him to. The hair band got sticky, completely coated with white goo as his member throbbed inside her and juices leaked out.

He pulled his cock out and more semen started dripping out of her. The white viscous river flowed downwards towards her inner thighs, coming out of her vagina in globs, making faint sputtering sounds. He patted her butt-cheeks lovingly as he straightened himself up, and dropped himself on the sofa. "Man, that was fantastic!" said he, finding his voice.

Sujit glanced towards him and commented, "You are one kinky bastard! What's up with her hair band?!"

Ahmad looked towards it. It was still around the base of his flaccid cock, covered with thick, milky fluid. He chuckled lightly and waved at the little whore. "Here, munchkin. Put it back on."

Riya, who was being gagged by Joginder, turned her eyes towards Ahmad. She saw her dirty hair band around his dick and frowned. Joginder pulled himself out of her mouth and patted her chin. "Go on. Do what he says."

She looked reluctant and confused at first, but then looked at Joginder and gestured towards her hands buckled behind her back. "Can you, umm, free my hands? Sir?"

Joginder chuckled and brought her face closer. He slid his cock back inside her mouth as he bent forward towards the belt-bound wrists. He unbuckled it and let it fall down. Then he pulled his cock out and said, "Now off you go."

The girl crawled on her fours and came between Ahmad's legs. She freed her band and then started putting it back on, tidying her wet hair. In the process, the semen stuck to her hair and fingers. She licked her fingers clean and then tried to clean her hair. But the come only spread further.

"Don't worry about your hair," said Sujit. "By the end, there will be come all over you."

devilvivu
devilvivu
56 Followers