Tale of a Bengali Teen Ch. 01.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, gave up and sat back on her haunches, waiting for further instructions.

Ahmad said, "Let me tell you about a whore of ours. We called her Rapunzel because she had long hairs, up to her thighs."

"Hey, continue your story afterwards. First, I need to fuck that lovely ass of hers," declared Joginder.

"Just don't come inside her," said Sujit. "I don't wanna go sloppy seconds." He glanced towards Ahmad.

Ahmad chuckled, "Sorry, man. She's just too hot to think about others." He laughed

The two men got up as Joginder spread himself on the sofa. He laid himself on his back and told Riya to climb on him.

Sujit sat by his legs and told her to face towards him, away from Joginder.

Joginder held his cock, hard as a rock and pointing straight, as she positioned her ass over it. It was totally slick and lubricated because of the throat-fuck. He reached up to her waist and started lowering her on his cock. It stretched her tiny puckered asshole as it slid inside, bit by bit. She held her breath, holding Ahmad's hand for support, and strength too. After lots of fidgeting and squirming and grimaces, she was completely impaled on his abnormally thick cock.

Ahmad could only see her expression of pain as her tight asshole was stretched. She was biting her lower lips, her eyes shut, breathing difficulty. She was still holding his hand, her grip tight around his fingers. She was obviously in pain. He started playing with her nipples, to make her feel better. He even sucked them once or twice.

Sujit got hold of her feet and pulled them towards his mouth. He licked her toes one after another, tickling her sole lightly. The girl giggled, and Ahmad too started tickling her sides. Joginder laughed as he started moving her up and down. The giggling stopped for a moment as discomfort took over her. But Ahmad kept poking his fingers around her waist and she giggled again, trying to get away from his fingers.

"Your toes are so cute, baby. Even the nail art. Lovely! Did you paint them yourself?"

"Yes," said she, still trying to keep Ahmad's fingers away. To Ahmad, she said, "Uncle, please! Don't do it." She laughed a bit more as Ahmad ignored her plea. He forgot for a while that she's the daughter of the man he hated most. Sujit lowered her feet towards his crotch as Joginder pounded her mercilessly. Riya didn't know what to do. Should she moan in pain or should she laugh because of the tickling? Or should she marvel at whatever Sujit was doing?

Sujit was guiding her feet along his shaft, getting a footjob. After a while, he told her to do it on her own. So she followed and moved her feet along his cock, moving her legs up and down. But she couldn't sync it properly as Joginder fucked her from underneath.

Ahmad got hold of her head and started lowering her towards his soft, dirty dick. She took his cock in her hand and slowly licked the mushroom head, cleaning him of the last few drops of come that clung there. "No hands." Then he slid between her lips. He could feel her tongue swirl around the sensitive head then slide down the shaft as more and more of his penis eased inside her mouth. The dickhead touched the back of her throat and she started bobbing her head.

She was sitting on Joginder's crotch, jumping on his dick, and was bending sideways to suck Ahmad, trying to make him hard for another round. Her legs were stretched straight where she was supposed to move her feet along Sujit's shaft. Which she couldn't. Because of the awkward position. And because of the hard ass-fuck she was getting. Sujit realised that. He got hold of her feet and moved them up and down, his cock sliding in between the arches of her feet, wet and slick because of his licking. He had foot fetish, Ahmad knew that.

Ahmad looked back towards his own cock which was getting hard now. Life stirred in it and he grew bigger and harder in her mouth. He could feel her tongue flicking and licking his head and the underside of his cock. "Where the fuck did you learn to suck a cock like that?" he moaned deeply.

She just looked up into his eyes and blushed, moaning herself.

"Someone has been training this little cumslut," added Joginder, huffing and puffing beneath her as he fucked her ass. "Isn't it right?" He reached around between her legs and started playing with her clit and pussy lips.

Riya moaned once again around Ahmad's cock. She was responding back to Joginder's thrusts, riding him like a pro. Ahmad's come was stilling dripping out of her. The white globs slid down to her ass, lubing up Joginder's cock a bit more. She had resigned herself completely to lust, letting the men use her according to their wish.

"Have you taken a cock up your ass before?" asked Joginder. "Huh, little bitch?"

Ahmad pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Stop. Answer us first."

She blushed and nodded her head. Then she looked once again in his eyes, wiping her drool using her fingers. Then she sucked them, a naughty expression on her face. That just made Ahmad push his cock back inside her mouth. And she welcomed it willingly. Once, Joginder had said that she had 'fuck-me' eyes. Guess he was right. Ahmad started face-fucking her once again.

"You know what, I think her father taught all this to her. He is already a prick. Might be he is a pervert too!" He looked down in her tear-stained eyes. "Isn't it so, baby slut? That son-of-a-bitch Banerjee fucked your ass and your cunt, isn't it? He taught you to suck a cock like a paid whore, huh? I guess he fucks you in the school too."

Riya moaned hearing that and started riding Joginder faster. The slapping sound of their bodies filled the room, and Ahmad kept fucking her small mouth. Joginder was rubbing her clit and it seemed she was nearing her peak once again.

"I'm sure he pimps you out to other teachers and friends to earn some extra money." Ahmad laughed.

That was it for her. She trembled and shivered in pleasure as Joginder kept fucking her ass. One of his arms was around her waist, moving her body up and down, while with his other hand he rubbed her clit. She had stopped bobbing her head and so Ahmad took charge of her mouth, gagging her breathless throat.

When the trembling subsided, Sujit said, "Let her speak now."

Reluctantly, Ahmad pulled himself out once again and held her chin. "Tell us, honey. Tell us about your pimp dad."

Her face turned red as she spoke, "No... Baba doesn't do anything to me." 'Baba' is a Bengali term for 'father'. "My teachers... They fucked me on my birthday. And then every day for the next three weeks..." she trailed away.

Joginder groaned loudly and pushed her up on her feet, standing up himself. He pushed her back down on her knees and started jerking. "Push your boobs together."

She obeyed, pushing them closer, holding them from below. The cleavage formed by the elevated breasts was tantalizing and Ahmad had a mind to come himself on her tits. She was looking straight into Joginder's eyes, unblinkingly, as he kept jerking, waiting for his come to coat her tits.

With a convulsion, Joginder came. His dick throbbed as streams of white semen shot out of his dick-hole. The first string flew and landed on her face, making a white streak across her cheek, lips and chin. Riya closed her eyes on reflex. The next one landed on her boobs. The pulsating cock throbbed once again and her neck received the next wave of come. The rest came out in drops, sprayed across her entire breasts and neck. The drops slid down towards the valley made by her boobs pushed together and disappeared into her deep cleavage.

She opened her eyes and looked down towards the 'pearl necklace'. Her chest was slimy because of the semen. For a split second, Ahmad saw her crinkling her nose. But then she looked up towards them, waiting for them to say something, tired because of multiple orgasms.

"Thus I complete my deal," declared Joginder as he sat down. "Fuck her to your heart's content and my end of the deal is done."

"Hell no!" exclaimed the other two men at once. The three friends had made a deal a few months back. Each one of them had to 'gift' a girl for gangbang sessions. Not that they hadn't shared a woman before. They had been sharing partners since their college days. This new 'deal' was made up when Sujit seduced his sister-in-law for a group fuck.

"We want your twins," said Ahmad.

Joginder got uneasy as he glanced towards Riya, who was between his legs, cleaning his dick.

"What? Are you ashamed to accept your perverseness in front of their friend?" asked Sujit. "You don't want this girl to know that you want to fuck your daughters?"

Joginder got visibly uneasy, fidgeting a little. "Guys, they are good girls."

"Good girls my ass." Ahmad gestured Riya to come to him. As she crawled towards him, he resumed, "I bet the two of them play naughty games together. Might be this girl joins them too, huh?" He looked down towards her as he offered his dick. "Isn't it, sexy? You three friends get naughty together, right?"

"Noo...!" she cooed. "We are not that kind of girls."

"You are sucking and fucking three grown-up cocks," Sujit shot back. "Don't tell us what kind of girl you are."

She reddened listening to that. She looked cute even with the bruise caused by Ahmad's slap. Silently, she kept licking Ahmad's cock until Sujit called her towards his crotch.

"We want your daughters. That's it. Or are you going to be selfish and keep them for yourself?"

Joginder averted his eyes.

"Wait a minute," interjected Ahmad. "Have you already fucked them and not telling us about it?"

"Oh, c'mon, guys!" Joginder looked uneasy.

Ahmad kept staring at him. For a split second, he thought Joginder might have already had sex with his daughters and keeping it a secret. But then he decided to trust his friend from childhood. "I trust you. You will tell us the day you fuck them. OK?"

"It's not like that, brother. They are good, innocent girls."

"Bah!" Sujit broke into mock laughter. "I gave you an eighteen-year-old girl. You should too."

"She is eighteen," Joginder said pointing towards Riya, who had an expression of cluelessness written on her face.

Sujit told her to sit on his lap. As she got up and straddled him, he held his cock straight up. Riya lined her pussy to the cock and slowly lowered herself onto her father's friend's cock. But Sujit had other plans. He moved his cock towards her other hole and told her to keep going down. Once the head was inside her well-fucked ass, she lowered herself further down till she was completely sitting on his lap. He just looked at her sitting there impaled on his cock. Her breasts looked so perfect; glistening because of his friend's come. Holding her waist he told her, "Bounce up and down."

She caught her breath and arched her back at the sensation of his cock, and continued bouncing on his lap, taking his cock deep inside her ass. She chewed her lips in ecstasy.

Sujit resumed as if he hadn't stopped talking. "Jogi, think it this way. If you let us fuck your daughters, we can have a blast with three eighteen-year-olds! I might even tell Payal to join us!" Payal was his sister-in-law, his wife's sister. "Imagine, four eighteen-year-old teen cunts for us old dicks!"

The thought of fucking Joginder's twins along with Riya and Payal made Ahmad too hard. He got up and walked towards her mouth. It seemed he was in love with her throat. Joginder was right. Her throat indeed was heavenly.

She got hold of his cock. Ahmad clicked his tongue in frustration. "No hand! Don't you understand a simple thing? No hands and teeth during a blowjob. Didn't your teachers teach you that?" All the three men laughed while her face turned rosy, taking the erect penis in her mouth. "Enough of your disobedience. If you do anything wrong, by God I promise I will throw your naked ass out on the streets."

She nodded.

Joginder sat on one side as he tapped something on his phone, lost somewhere else. He looked too tired. "We should wrap this up. My daughters will be home in an hour."

"Oh, man! I haven't even fucked her properly!" Ahmad complained.

"Fuck her 'properly' some other day." And then as an after-thought: "So, we are cool, right? She is my end of the deal."

"Whatever..." Sujit murmured as he buggered her.

"Then mine will be her mother," declared Ahmad.

"What the fuck, man?!" Sujit sounded too pissed off. "I want Afreen!"

"Oh, yeah? Even I want her," said Ahmad. "I want to sleep with my daughter and I have the guts to accept it, unlike Jogi."

"Hey!" Joginder reacted.

"My daughter is innocent and pure too, just like his twins." To be honest, Ahmad wasn't quite sure about that. Her silence about his perverted deeds confused him. What does she want? Why doesn't she complain to her mother? He was sure his wife wouldn't stay quiet after knowing something like that. That meant Afreen hadn't said anything to her. But why? He had seen her naked only once and that image floated in front of his eyes as he started pumping his cock in Riya's mouth.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Sujit was trying his best to enjoy Riya's ass but the argument with his friends just made it difficult. "We're supposed to share someone from our family. That was the deal. I shared my sist—"

"Yeah, yeah," Ahmad cut him off. "Tell that to Jogi."

"Stop behaving like kids!" Joginder said. "I am fine with her mother. I would even love to fuck the two of them together."

"That's a kinky idea." Ahmad laughed. Though he wanted to have his friend's two daughters as his fuck-slaves, the mother-daughter duo was enough as a consolation prize. "My new to-do item: having a threesome with Banerjee's wife and daughter on his own bed!" The naughty idea brought him closer to another climax.

"Whatever, assholes... I promise you, I won't even tell you or call you or anything when I am able to make my wife have a threesome with her sister and me."

"Hahaha..." Ahmad laughed. "That's another kinky idea!"

Sujit just ignored him and held Riya closer. He flipped so that he was on top now. Ahmad's cock came out of her mouth and she gasped a few times. Ahmad once again came near her and bent, driving his cock back in her mouth.

The anger and frustration Sujit felt were taken out on her asshole. The ramming he gave was sure to deform her rectum. She tried to protest, wincing in pain. "Uncle, please, no more!" she was able to say as Ahmad was pulling his cock out.

"You dumb bitch!" Sujit pulled his cock out. "You won't listen, huh?" He spread her legs and started slapping her inner thighs. Even Ahmad started slapping her tits and pussy. They slapped her in quick successions, turning her body into a deeper shade of scarlet. She tried to close her legs to get away from the assault but got her legs stretched instead. Then the slapping resumed.

"What did I say? If you disobey us I will personally throw you out, naked and cum-stained."

She pleaded, saying something which sounded like a gagged 'Please, Sir'.

"Be quiet. And spread your legs. If you close your legs again it will be that cane instead of our hands."

In spite of the warning, the sweet stinging pain made her close her legs. Ahmad pinched her nipples hard as Sujit went to bring the cane. When he was back with it, he swung it and the stick landed on her folded hips. She let out a hearty gagged scream. Ahmad stopped pinching her nipples and spread her legs. Sujit gave few quick blows on her thighs. One even landed on her pussy mound. Her screams got louder.

Sujit stretched her legs straight and caned her soles twice. He swung once again and it landed on the upper soft skin of her feet. Welts formed immediately and she shrieked.

She kept crying in pain, protesting, wriggling her body and legs. She winced as each blow landed on her soft teen body. But the weight of Ahmad's body didn't let her get free. He was sitting on her face, his penis lodged deep inside her throat and he was back to pinching her nipples, pulling them outwards.

Sujit stopped caning her feet and raised her legs, exposing her ass cheeks. He rubbed the wood on her ass crack a few times. Then a quick flick of the hand and another cane mark appeared immediately on her ass buns. He pinched the red and purple straight lines. "You want more?"

Joginder answered on her behalf, "Cut it, man. We don't have much time?" All this while he was sitting on one side, still doing something on his phone.

Sujit dropped the cane and shoved Ahmad aside. He pushed Riya down on her knees and stood over her. "Suck my cock." Ahmad joined and she started blowing two cocks simultaneously. Her eyes were closed and fresh tears stained her face. She didn't protest as their dicks slid past her lips, crying noiselessly. "We treat you like a princess and you stop listening to us!"

Ahmad had no idea what Sujit was talking about! But he too joined in for trash talking. "We will show you your real place. You are just a cum-rag. We will cover your body with our seeds.

"I didn't tell you about our Rapunzel, huh?" he continued. "She was another arrogant bitch, just like you. Long haired, crazy, haughty bitch. Crashed into my car but didn't apologize. You know what we did? We taught her a good lesson. We kept coming in her hair. We made her massage it on her scalp. By the time we were done with her, she smelled awful."

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her mouth and started jerking rapidly as he was close. The images of his old fuck-toy along with Riya's throat did the job for him. Sujit did the same. Two cocks hovered inches above her face as the two men jerked themselves to orgasm.

Ahmad came first. With a gasp, his semen spurted out and landed on her forehead and eyes. Sujit was seconds behind and his stream got caught among her hair. They kept manipulating their cock heads as her face got coated by their seeds. Sujit shoved his still leaking cock in her mouth and Ahmad caught a handful of her hair to wipe his cock. "Clean my cock too," ordered he.

After she was done licking and cleaning them, Joginder brought a pill from somewhere and handed it to her. "Take it. Or do you want to be my babymaker?" He handed her a water bottle. He was also carrying a bunched pair of soiled panties.

She blushed, still kneeling between them. She took the pill and drank from the bottle. She looked super hot with her come-covered face and sticky, messy hair with sweat and semen.

"We need to get you fixed," said Ahmad. "Sujit will take care of it. Be ready tomorrow morning." Sujit was an OB-GYN. "Doctor Uncle will take care of you." They burst into laughter as it was their old joke. It started after they shared a 19-year old college girl, who used to call Sujit 'Doctor Uncle'.

"Your sofa is ruined, man," said Sujit and all of them turned to look at it. It was stained by their juices and a faint smell of sex rose from it.

"It's OK," Joginder laughed. "I'll take care of it." He pulled her up and wiped her whole body clean using the blue panties. Then he made her wear them, even though they were stained by their semen and her juices and tears and sweat. "Now get dressed. My daughters might be here any moment."