All Comments on 'Tale of Obsession: Courting Daphne Ch. 11'

by silver_firefly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
caronmcaronmalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

Was worth the wait for the ending - or is there another chapter??

Have enjoyed this series, keep on writing

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
favorite!

I can't believe I haven't read this story before! It's amazing, I loved it! the characters and the way the develop through out the story is so well writen, you are truly tallented.

I hope you will write another story, perhaps about Anthony? I fell so sad for him that he lost his love.

Thanks for a great story!

summergirl1846summergirl1846about 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I throughly your story of Leander and Daphne and look forward to hopefully to be able to read more of your work. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

While some of the erotic parts of this story were interesting, the rest of it was so disjointed and random that it should have been left out entirely. Many paragraphs were devoted to introducing plots that were never fleshed out. It's as though you started this story without having any idea what it was actually going to be about. There are also issues with your use of the tense. You switch back and forth, sometimes even in the same sentence. This story does have potential, but it needs some heavy editing.

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
And they all lived ...

happily ever after!💫

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well written. Perfect mix of romance and erotica. Please continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous