Tales from a Nascent Dominant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed softly. "More like two and a half. The middle one was triggered by your fingers, as I recall."

She grinned sheepishly. "Yeah. I don't make a habit of letting men watch me play with myself. I don't know what got into me." She paused. "Well, yes I do. You got into me."

"Only my tongue, Ma'am," I said with mock sincerity.

She looked at me long and hard, her tongue wetting her lips as she worked out what she wanted to say. Apologetically, she said, "I'm not sure if my body can take much more, but I'd like to correct that oversight of tongue only."

I thought I knew what she might be driving at, but I let my face register confusion for a minute. "You want to be really naughty, I think you're saying. Don't you? Come on, if that's what you mean, say it."

She grinned an impish grin that made my heart (and other body parts) throb. "I want to be really naughty," she said softly.

"Better be clearer than that," I told her. "I don't want any misunderstanding."

I was on my side, so my belt buckle was in sight. Her hands went to it, tugging it open. "Get these off," she pleaded. "Get everything off. I want to be fucked. And I want to be fucked by you. Now. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me with desire and lust."

I quickly shucked my shirt, pants and underpants. With my vasectomy, I wasn't digging frantically for protection I never thought of carrying around. She was going to feel that skin against skin that she craved, externally and internally. "How do you want me?" I rasped, as desire for this woman tightened my throat.

"I'm already face down, on this nice firm mattress, and I'm too exhausted to ride you, anyway. Take me from behind – like this," she demanded.

Her thighs were still apart, so I knelt between her knees, scooped fresh juices from her oozing cunt, and lubed my dick with that warm, slippery stuff. Rubbing my cock head up and down her furrow by guiding it with one hand as I braced on the other, I felt it press against the firmness of her vaginal ring. Leaning my hips forward, and pressing, I experienced that heady sensation as the sheath of her cunt enveloped my manhood, gripping it, sheathing my sword in her depths. We both moaned as we joined. Her cunt seemed to suck me into its warm depths.

I shifted my thighs outside hers, so she drew hers together beneath me, tightening the grip her cunt had on my cock. I started pumping. My precum was already streaming, adding my lubrication to hers. The friction was perfect for us both.

Her head was turned sideways, and she swiveled that eye to address me. "Don't you dare hold back, and try and impress me with how long you can last. You've already gotten me off several times. What I want now is to feel you pummeling my cunt, frantic with desire to unload inside me. I want to feel your cock throb and spurt. I've already decided to spend the night with you, if you'll have me. If so, maybe tomorrow morning we can try for something erotically languorous. Right now, fuck me hard and fast!"

Her words spurred me on. I was already extremely aroused from our earlier play. Obeying her, I hammered into her fiercely. My flesh slapped against hers, the impacts loud in the room. But they were soon drowned out by a keening noise from her throat, and a growling noise from mine as we coupled. Our noises reached a crescendo as my balls tightened, and I launched a copious amount of semen into her receptive depths. Her cunt may have been rippling in orgasm, but I wasn't sure, because we both slipped off into sleep as my cum oozed out of her hole.

About an hour later, I awoke enough to maneuver both of us under the covers, snap off the lights, and gather her into my arms for a deep, restful sleep on both our parts.

And yes, the next morning, we took pleasure in each other at a more relaxed pace. And not just once.

12