Tales from Schooner Street: William

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's your story?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Another time," he said as he stood and went into his apartment.

Annie and I were seeing each other about four times a week. I made her agree that even socially, we would spend time apart so as to make things more thrilling once we were together. I still took her out once a week, and that always culminated in great sex afterward.

About six weeks into the relationship, Annie called me, crying. I couldn't understand what she was saying, so I went to her house. Upon arriving, she fell into my arms and cried even more. I finally settled her down, and she said, "My daughter is coming to get me. She's making me move back to Florida with her."

"Why?"

"She thinks I'm so old that I need someone looking after me around the clock, but I told her that I had a young boyfriend who takes care of me. She sounded angry when I told her you were in your thirties. She's supposed to be here tomorrow. What am I going to do?"

"I don't know," I told her, but I had decided right then and there that we were through, and I was lucky that her daughter would be there while I was at work.

"Make love to me, William. Even if it's for the last time. I just need to feel you inside of me right now."

"On one condition," I told her. "I have always dreamed of making love to your beautiful ass, Annie. Why do you think I eat it all the time? Please, can I make love to the most beautiful ass I have ever seen?"

"I told you that I would never deny you, William. Come on." She stood and led me into her bedroom. We stripped, and she got on all fours.

I ate her ass for about ten minutes, then grabbed a bottle of Noxema she had lying on her night stand. I put a generous glob on her puckered asshole, then lubed my dick up good. "This might hurt," I said as I lined myself up with her, then pushed against her. She cried out. "Want me to stop?"

"No, I want you to have this," she said. I pushed again, harder, and my cockhead entered her. "Oh, it hurts!" I kept pushing. "Oh, God, William!" I kept going until I was buried to the hilt. I held it there for a few seconds, then began going back and forth very slowly. Annie was weeping into her pillow. I looked down and saw how my hard cock was stretching her tight asshole beyond its normal parameters, and I came, but I didn't stop. I kept plugging away.

"Oh, fuck, Annie. This is the greatest piece of ass I've ever had." She said nothing, just continued weeping. I started going faster. Her colon was boiling my cock alive. She actually spasmed and had an orgasm, and as her anal sphincter tightened around my cock, I came again, but I still wasn't through. "Turn over," I told her, and she did.

I got on top of her and stuffed my cock into her asshole once again. "If you only knew how beautiful this feels to me," I whispered. She tried to smile around her grimace of pain, but wasn't successful. I kept going, and eventually came again, and kept going. I started banging her asshole hard, fucking her for all I was worth. Just as the third hour passed, I caught my fourth and final nut of the day. I rested in her a while, then slid myself out and went down on her. Her pussy was like a Cool-Whip factory, and I licked up every drop.

As I lay next to her, Annie said, "I have never told you this, William, but I love you.

I just stared at her, and immediately felt regret for abusing her asshole the way I just had, for the realization quickly came that, "I love you too, Annie," and I meant it.

"Does this mean we can be together?"

I sighed. "Let's just wait and see what tomorrow brings."

It was ten-thirty. All my vendors had come, and this was the usual lull time. A car pulled up outside. A woman very angrily got out and slammed her door shut. A man got out on the driver's side and casually followed behind her. They entered the store, and, "Are you William?"

"Yes, ma'am. How may I help you?"

"Have you been fucking my mother?"

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me, I ain't no lightbulb."

I laughed. "I didn't understand your question."

"HAVE-YOU-BEEN-FUCKING-MY-MOTHER? There. Do you understand it now?"

"Well, I don't know. Who's your mother?"

"OOOOHHHH!" She exhorted. "Jared, do something."

"It's a legitimate question," he told her.

"Okay. Annie. Annie Longbrake. She's my mother. Have you been fucking her? Because she seems to think the two of you are going to live happily ever after."

"Annie Longbrake? We call her 'Alzheimer's Annie' on account of all the stories she tells. To hear her say it, she was Ms. USA in 1974, a Playboy Bunny in '75, and she's been a sleeper agent for the NSA since 1980."

"Tell me why she keeps mentioning your name. All she talks about is you and her making love and going on dates ... There's got to be some truth to it."

"Look, let's say I did, okay? So what? She's a grown woman capable of making decisions on her own."

She pointed at me and said, "I'm reporting you to the police. Come on, Jared. We're leaving."

He just stood there until she walked out the door, then asked, "Did you fuck her?"

"Of course, I fucked her," I told him. "I fucked her thirty-forty times."

"Why?"

"It's like my dear, old Uncle Pete used to say: The only bad pussy ..." I didn't finish, just allowed the words to hang in the air.

Jared nodded, then said, "...is no pussy at all. I ain't got a problem with you, man, and I'll make sure my wife doesn't, either."

"Thanks, man." He left, and they drove away. I saw Annie waving good-bye, and I waved back. A few minutes later, Tina, my Goth assistant, came in to get her check. As I handed it to her, I asked, "Would I be crossing any improper barriers if I asked you out?"

"Frankly, William, I just don't think you're wild enough for me. See you at two."

I laughed out loud as she left. If she only knew. If she only knew.

12