Tales of an Unfulfilled Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
803 Followers

"How about tonight?"

*****************

"Hi, Molly. I have drinks all ready. Here you are."

"Bill, Janet's my best friend. I was getting worried about her. She's a normal girl who needs sexual satisfaction. She really loves Bobby. But he's too stupid to do what's needed. That marriage was going down the tubes. I told her she should go to bed with you."

"Well, as the saying goes, the pleasure was all mine. She is very attractive and sexy."

"She told me about all about your two get-togethers. I think you went too far."

"What do you mean? She wanted me to fuck her. I didn't pressure."

"No, that's not it. The last time, you fucked her twice? And ate her pussy twice, right? Including after you came in her."

"Yeah, we did all that. So?"

"Janet needed some sexual release. A good fuck, maybe some pussy eating. What's going to happen with her marriage now? She goes home to some poor schmuck who sticks his little weenie in her for a couple of minutes and rolls over. You gave Janet Olympic-class sex. Bobby can never measure up."

"That wasn't a consideration of mine when we were in bed. She really liked everything we did.

"You were showing off."

"Yeah, I suppose I was."

"Going clear back to when Janet and I first met you, I thought you were an intriguing guy. You presented yourself as confident and carried yourself well. And I guessed that you were successful with women. Obviously that's true.

"Well, assuming you and Janet get together some more, back off the calisthenics. Just some nice pussy eating and a good fuck. Just my opinion.

"OK, I got that off my chest. Now answer me this: How did you learn about sex? You are rather young to be so skillful."

"When I was 18 I was seduced by my next door neighbor. She was about 30, married and horny. For almost two years we got together at least a couple of times a week. She taught me about a woman's body and how to use my cock. She showed me how to eat pussy like an expert. She 'loaned' me out to some of her friends. While most guys my age were beating their meat I was fucking sexy women."

"Not to beat around the bush, Bill, I would like to go to bed with you. And you can do all those things with me that you did with Janet. I won't mind one bit. Would you eat my pussy after fucking me? That is so erotic!"

"If you like."

"Did that neighbor woman teach you to do that?"

"Yes. And we did other things."

"Like what?"

"Threesomes with one of her girl friends. And with her husband."

"With her husband? That's wild. Did you, you know?"

"You mean with him? No. I'm not that way. She would suck one cock while the other cock was in her. And her husband would fuck her ass while I was in her pussy. She was a tiger.

"Did you ever eat her pussy after her husband fucked her?"

"No. I had no interest in doing that. Come on, let's get in the shower."

Bill did some "showing off" with Molly, and they both had a good time.

"Do you think you can get it up again? I'd like to do more."

"I need a few minutes."

"Come up here so I can suck on your cock."

A few minutes later they were fucking again. She liked the cowgirl position and rode him with enthusiasm. Having just come, Bill lasted quite a while. Molly had a series of climaxes as he unloaded in her. They collapsed on the bed. totally spent.

"I'd like to do this on a regular basis, Bill. You interested?"

"Definitely. I like bedding a girl who knows what she wants and is not shy about asking for it. And I like your body. Very sexy! Actually I like everything about you. How about Saturday?"

Plans made, Molly left. She had promised to give Janet a full recap.

"He is so sexy, Molly. I'm glad you had a good time. I need to talk with my sister to see if she can help cover for my visits to Bill."

****************

"Michel, I need to ask you a favor. Can we get together for lunch tomorrow?"

The next day -

"I think you know I haven't been too happy since I got married. Lots of little things but the biggest is that Bobby is a dud in bed. He just sticks it in, moves it around for a minute or two, squirts, and that's it. I have never climaxed with him.

"You remember my wedding photographer? Well, I have been over to his house a couple of times and we have gone to bed together."

"Janet, I'm surprised at you! You love Bobby. How could you do this?"

"Yes, I do love him. But not once in the last two months has he made an attempt to satisfy me. Not once. I can only take so much frustration. How would you like it if your love life was totally one sided?"

"Well, what about this photographer? Are you in love with him? What's the deal?"

"Of course I don't love him. I needed satisfaction and he gave it to me. He is a terrific lover. The first time we didn't even fuck but he still made me cum twice. Then last Sunday we did everything. Four times, Michel. I came four times. I can't help it if Bobby's a dud in bed. But I sure can help myself."

"I don't know what to say. Why are you telling me this?"

"I need your help. Both times I told Bobby I was going shopping with Molly. She dropped me off and picked me up. But I can only do that so many times before Bobby wonders. So, you being my sister, I thought we could arrange for me to "visit" you and you cover for me."

"I really don't want to be a part of this deception. Bobby's a nice guy."

"Yes he is. Look at it this way. The way things were going my marriage wouldn't last. We are arguing all the time. At least this way I get my sexual needs taken care of. And I can be the good wife the rest of the time."

"OK, Janet. I don't feel good about this but if it's that important to you, I'll help."

Over the next several weeks Bill enjoyed the favors of both Janet and Molly. Michel, Janet's sister, would come a little early each time and chat with Bill while Janet was showering. She was rather standoffish at first but later relaxed.

*****************

"Molly, Bill would like me to shave my pussy? He says most girls my age are going bare. Is that right?"

"It's very popular. I went bare six months ago."

"You did! And?"

"I love it. The guys I have dated all liked it too. Bill says it's much better for pussy eating, no hairs to get into his mouth. I'll bet that's why he mentioned it to you."

"The last time I looked at porn the women all were shaved. But I figured that was just for porn."

"Nope. Several of my friends have also gone bare. Are you going to do it?"

"I don't see how I can. Bobby will obviously notice and wonder why I did it. And who gave me the idea."

"Yeah, I see what you mean."

"I also want him to eat my pussy and try different positions. But how can I? He's sure to wonder where I'm getting these ideas.

"I wonder ..."

"What?"

"This would be asking a lot, but ....."

"What? You want me to give him advice? That won't work."

"Here's what would work. You seduce him. Then when you have him in bed you can encourage him. Eat your pussy. That sort of thing."

"Janet, you're my best friend. But you're asking too much. You're all frustrated because he's a dud in bed. And you want me to bed him? That's crazy."

"I think it might work. Think about it. He's a good looking guy that just needs sex education. I can't do it for obvious reasons. You can."

After more discussion and pleading Molly reluctantly agreed to call him and set up a lunch date.

***************

"Bobby, you are really a handsome guy. Sexy too. Janet is real lucky that she got you. I'll bet you guys spend a lot of time in bed together."

"Not as much as I would like, Molly."

"Oh?"

"Neither of us had any experience before we got married. I think I'm doing my part but Janet seems so passive. I would like our sex to be more exciting."

"That really surprises me, Bobby. Sex should be lots of fun. It certainly is for me.

Actually, though, I'm between boyfriends at the moment. If you weren't married, I would go to bed with you."

"You would? You are so sexy. And experienced."

"Don't sell yourself short. And I noticed you checking me out when we were all at the pool. I even saw a nice bulge in your suit that time. You remember, when my suit bottom almost came off."

"What about Janet? She's your best friend."

'Sticking your cock into me won't hurt your marriage. This would just be fling. Something fun to do. Want to do it?"

"How could we get together?"

"Well, Janet goes Sunday to visit her sister. You could come over here then."

"I suppose that might work. But do you really want to do this? I'm not really all that good at sex."

"Don't sell yourself short. As soon as Michel picks up Janet, you drive over here. I'm looking forward to this so much. Bobby, we are going to have fun!"

***************

"OK, Janet. It's all set. Sunday Bobby comes over here after Michel picks you up. You owe me big time. And if this is a fiasco it's a one time deal."

"I can't thank you enough. I suppose it is crazy. I am setting my husband up to have an affair. But, Molly, it might help. I'll try anything at this point."

***************

Sunday arrived on schedule.

"Bobby, come on in. I'm real glad you came."

"I almost didn't. I don't like cheating on Janet."

"This is just for fun. No harm to anyone."

"What do we do first? I'm really nervous."

Molly knelt down and pulled out his cock.

"Very nice. It's already getting hard. I can't wait to get this in my pussy. Take off your clothes."

"Nice body. You keep yourself in shape. Now my turn."

"You like what you see? Come on, let's take a shower together."

After several minutes of playing, Molly led Bobby to the bed and started sucking on his cock.

"Your cock is so big and hard. I just love having it in my mouth. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Yes! It feels great."

"As good as Janet does?"

"She never has."

"Really! Maybe she doesn't know how. You can show her. With practice I think she would be good at it.

"Enough talking. I want you to come in my mouth so I can taste you", as she resumed sucking. After a couple of minutes Bobby came. Molly stuck out her tongue to show him his cum.

"Wow, that was a big load. Tastes good too. Did you like?"

"It was great. You looked so sexy with my cock in your mouth. I thought you would make me pull out. What does it taste like?"

"It tastes ok, not great, not bad. I think it's sexier to swallow and always do it. Maybe you could talk Janet into sucking your cock. If you do, encourage her to swallow."

"Worth a try, I guess. If she doesn't get mad at me for suggesting it."

"Where's that cock of yours? Poor thing, it's gotten soft. Let me play with it and then we can have more fun.

"Well, that didn't take long. All nice and big again. Ready to fuck me? How about we do it doggy style?"

"I've never done that. We always use the 'missionary' position. You will have to show me"

"I'll turn onto my stomach and spread my legs a bit. Now you straddle me. Yes, like that. See my pussy lips? Take a finger and run it up and down between the lips. Yes, good. That helps get my lubrication going.

"Now take your cock and put the head between the lips. Don't push. Just rest the head there. Good. Now move your cock up and down like you did with your finger. Nice and slow. Do it a little longer.

"OK, now I want you to move the cock head to my pussy hole. Don't shove it in. Just find the hole with your cock head and go in just an inch. Now back out. And back in. Just an inch. Good, real good.

"This time go deeper. Yes, now pull back out. Now back in. In and out, each time go a little deeper. Bobby, your cock feels so good. Keep going until I have all your cock.

"OK, now fuck me. Nope, too fast. That's better. Long strokes. Doing good, real good.

"Molly, I'm coming!", as Bobby made several deep, rapid thrusts into her pussy.

"Oh, that was so good. I love your pussy. Thank you."

"You did great, Bobby. Do you like my bare pussy?"

"Oh, yes! I had seen some girls in porn video that were bare. Very sexy"

"You should talk Janet into going bare."

"You think? I wonder if she would."

****************

"Well, how did it go?", Janet asked.

"Actually not too bad. He came pretty fast in my mouth. Not surprising since it was his first blow job. The fucking went ok. He lasted a reasonable amount of time. Better, I'm sure, since it followed the blow job. But not long enough to get me going. But I've had worse. I gave him lots of compliments to boost his ego. We arranged for another get-together next Sunday.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Don't be surprised if Bobby tries to talk you into shaving your pussy. He liked mine and I suggested he convince you. Heads up."

"I'll let him talk me into it", Janet said with a laugh.

"Did you have fun with Bill?"

"Of course! We always do. I've gotten over my nervousness and am now more aggressive. He likes that. We tried some new positions. And I finally was able to deep throat him."

"Well done! That's not easy. He has a big cock."

"Oh, I also told him you were going to seduce Bobby. And did you know Bill has started dating my sister?"

"Michel? No, I didn't. What's that about?"

"Don't really know. She told me he asked her out a few weeks ago. And that she turned him down flat. Didn't want to be part of his harem. Guess she meant us."

"But she went out anyway?"

"Well, he was persistent. And started as just a lunch date. You know Michel is still a virgin."

"No, I'm surprised. She's, what, a year older than you?"

"Says she's not in a hurry. Never had a real boy friend, either."

"Well, it will be interesting to see what develops. If anyone can lure her into bed, it would be Bill. They would make a nice couple. She's beautiful."

"You're not interested in him?"

"Not that way. I like variety. Bill fits the 'friends with benefits' role."

"And I'm married. You're right. They would make a good couple. I wonder how long Bill will hang in, though, if Michel stays a virgin."

******************

Things were looking up for Janet. The next night Bobby suggested that she shave her pussy and go bare. Janet rather easily agreed to give it a try.

"I want you to help me do it", she told Bobby. "Get the scissors."

She sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs. Bobby clipped her bush.

"OK, now get your shaving cream and razor." Bobby lathered her up and shaved the remaining hairs.

"Be real careful, Bobby!"

"All done, Janet."

"How do I look? Get me a mirror so I can see."

"You look like a little girl. Sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs. I have to take a picture."

"Don't get my face in the pictures. Here, let me spread my lips so you can see everything. You like my new look, don't you?", as he snapped away.

Setting the camera aside Bobby stood in front of her with his cock sticking out. "Would you suck on it a little?, he asked. She acted shocked but pulled his cock towards her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked his cock head.

"Am I doing this correctly? Tell me, Bobby."

"Doing fine, Janet. Now put it in your mouth."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Your cock is so big, it's hard to get it all in."

"You're getting the hang of it. Go up and down on it. Use your mouth like a pussy. Good. I'm getting close. I want to squirt in your mouth."

A few more strokes and Janet was drinking Bobby's cum.

"Did that taste ok?"

"Yes. I loved sucking your cock. There was so much cum. Where did you get the idea?"

"Oh, lots of couples have oral sex. Thanks for doing it. Now, can you play with my cock some? We might be able to fuck in a few minutes."

"I would like that. I can't wait to get your hard cock in my pussy."

Janet was pleasantly surprised how long Bobby fucked her. Not long enough for her to come but she got closer than ever before. Maybe next time?"

***************

"How's Bobby?", Molly asked the next time they met.

"Doing better. I sucked him off and then he fucked me. Still not long enough but progress. Maybe you can give him some lessons this Sunday on how to pace himself."

"Good idea. I wonder if he is ready to eat my pussy?"

"Try it and see. That would be a real break-through."

Come Sunday, Bobby was again in Molly's bed.

"Bobby, let me suck on that cock of yours. It's the perfect size for sucking. Any bigger and I couldn't get it all the way in. You're a lucky guy."

A few minutes later he exploded in her mouth. "God, Molly, that was great!"

"You lasted longer than last week. Now while your cock is recuperating I want you to play with my pussy. Scoot down so you can see. Stick a finger between the lips, like you did last week. Good. Now slip it in my hole. Now two fingers.

"Real good. Now I want you to stick your tongue between my lips. Here, I'll spread them. We just had a shower so I'm clean. Please do it for me, Bobby.

"Yes, that's it. I taste ok, don't I? I guarantee you, a guy who knows how to eat pussy will always be in demand. Now lick up and down. You are the stud!

"At the top of my pussy lips, see my clit? It's starting to stick out a little. That means you are turning me on. Use your tongue to lick it. Oh, my. That's really getting my motor running. Go back to my pussy, now. Keep using your tongue and mouth. Just like that. Now stick two fingers into my pussy and lick my clit at the same time.

"Bobby, you're going to make me come. Keep going. Oh, that feels so good."

Molly humped against Bobby's mouth as she came. A for-real first climax with him.

"Wonderful. I can't believe that was your first time to eat pussy. You did great. Something new you can try with Janet. Now let's get your cock going so we can fuck."

A date for the following Sunday was made. Molly was surprised that she was looking forward to it.

***************

Bill was thinking to himself 'life is complicated'. "Here I am having sex with Janet, a married woman. And sex with her best friend Molly. And Molly has seduced Janet's husband, at Janet's request. And I have another date tonight with Janet's sister."

"Bill, you're a really nice guy", Michel said that evening. "I wasn't sure I wanted to be around you at all. What with you bedding my sister and her best friend. And who knows who else you are doing."

"Not to put too fine a point on it but both Janet and Molly asked me. Michel, I'm a normal guy. I would have been a fool to not consider it. And all-in-all I think things are working out for everyone.

"I'm having great sex with two attractive women. Janet is sexually satisfied. And she now has some experience. Molly is educating Bobby on how to be a decent lover.

"Yes, I suppose you are correct. She has regaled me with all the details of your bedtime romps. And I do mean all. Oh, and the sex-ed Bobby is getting."

"Hey, bottom line, Janet is getting better sex at home and her marriage is stronger. That's good, isn't it?"

"She does seem to be much happier. How about you? What are your intentions?"

"Janet is a really nice girl and I hope she and Bobby do well in their marriage. I don't intend to stay involve. Molly and I are 'fuck buddies'. She likes playing the field so we are temporary. And I already moved on from girlfriends I had in the past.

"In other words, I am clearing the deck for you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I noticed you at Janet's wedding. I liked your smile. I liked how you related to people. I really enjoy your company on our dates. You are smart and witty. And very good looking. I would really like to be your boyfriend."

"Bill, you are a gem. I really like you. You have a lot on the ball. But there's a problem. You may have figured this out already but I am still a virgin. I haven't dated much as a result. If we get serious it would be a long dry spell for you. Could you deal with that?"

"It will be worth it. I can wait until our wedding night. Can you?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
803 Followers
12