Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Caught us a big trouser fish there! Come on, get in!"

As Lono covered between his legs, he fell into the hot water with a splash in a flail of white limbs and a scream.

"EEP!"

"If you go!" Gala laughed, watching him recover, and waddle to the edge of the pool. Watching the naked human desperately splash and cover himself, she smiled evilly. "I think I'll join in. Haven't skinny-dipped with boys for 200 years!"

Lono stood like an idiot, frozen as Gala splashed around, swimming next to her.

"Let's wash! All that stone needs dusting, young one." She wiggled her granite ass inside the pool, making waves. She was lovely, hugging Lono tight, and gave him a sponge. "Wash me, please. I'll wash you too."

For a moment, Lono hesitated. From involuntary celibate bachelor to a lucky bastard in one moment? Still, it was the Monster Girl Empire, and...It was pleasant.

Slowly, he helped Gala wash, rubbing her powerful body. Still, he wasn't ready for her sudden, next request, uttered between rocky lips grinding like a mortar and pestle.

"Wash between my legs please... would you?" The gargoyle stood up, and spread her legs invitingly with a wink, looking like a stereotypical succubus, but with clawed limbs, and a reptilian tail instead of a spade one like a succubus.

Lono's mouth felt seriously dry, breathing hard with excitement..."But."

"I think we all know what happens next, so why don't you drop the nervous act? You never had a shag before?" Gala smirked, scrubbing his chest, and looking at him with big, alien eyes of a gargoyle, eyes that looked like slit gems, gleaming with fire within...

The awkward silence made her giggle, her eyes widening.

"OH, MY GODS! A VIRGIN!"

She grinned, kissing him softly on his lips before he could even react. His face felt on fire when the gargoyle reached, planting her soft granite mouth on his...

"First kiss!"

Lono's heart jumped. He had his life's first kiss by a girl...that was a quarter ton of granite shaped like a demon whore that would raise the dead with her beauty...A gargoyle's kiss was like kissing a warm rock. Her tongue felt dry, soft, but powerful, tickling his teeth...

"Lie down." She whispered. "Edge of the pool. I'll be gentle."

Gulping, Lono nodded, slowly sliding out of the pool and lying on his back, cock erect and pointing to the sky, Gala throwing a leg over him.

Her body was beautiful, Lono had to admit. The way she teased his penis, his outer lips slowly rubbing his cock head by tiny rubs was heaven.

"OK, human. Let's see how long you'll last to Gala's glorious thighs...Lady Elle and I, you see, are hungry enough...So..." When she stared at him with a sultry sigh, Lono felt like

ejaculating there and then. Fighting back the urge, he let Gala slowly lower herself to his penis...

The gargoyle purred with delight that sounded like rocks blowing wind between them. Her clitoris was a small ruby, being a creature of rock, and it was scratching Lono's sensitive shaft which started to bury itself to a wet, strange sheath hard as a rock, and he was rock hard himself.

Seeing him close his eyes, Gala spread her legs and embraced him, muffling his cries with a kiss.

"Mmm...You remind me of my first boy...I raped him right over my pedestal for days..." Gala moaned, starting to rise and fall impaled on his shaft.

Slowly, she glided up and down, humming with joy with the boy in his arms like a babe.

"There we go...Theeerrree we go..." She whispered in his ear. "Come to Big Sister, my boy."

"Oh god... please slow down..." Lono moaned, ignored.

He squealed like a girl when his thrusts inside the soft, cool granite pussy slowed down, shuddering. Gala groaned with delight when he felt his virgin seed ejaculate inside her rocky womb.

"Boy...That was great..."

Lono was a virgin no more, lying on his back with a gargoyle dominating him.

"How did it feel?" Gala smiled sweetly.

Lono's eyes were teary.

"Aww...Come to me...I'll console you..." The gargoyle spread her wings and draped them around him as she rocked him like a babe. "Sshh... It's always awkward the first time boy..."

A sultry dark elven voice followed by high heel sounds made Lono shudder.

"I knew he'd love women like wine, getting tastier with age... You just popped his cherry in a minute didn't you, my stone guardian?"

It was Elle. Talk about awkward for a poor boy.

"Oh, you..." Gala giggled when Elle was towering over them, now nude in all her glory, hair untied in a long, long white mane around her round, large, brown ass. "Joining so soon, mistress? Aren't you a bit old to play with soft, barely legal boys?"

"Says the centuries-old Gargoyle." A slender, dark elven foot slid inside the bath, Lono's erection robbing him of all rational thought. "You think I wouldn't join in?"

"We could sell him quick if I get the slavers..." Gala purred. "Good fertile boy-cock goes for 500 gold for a floor price on the slave market..."

"Ha! He is a trade delegate, my stony demon. And I'm rich enough."

Elle slid inside the pool, naked. Slowly, she wormed her way up to Lono, pulled him back to the pool with a splash, and planted a kiss on his lips like a young lover. He could not stop, sucking her lips with soft motions.

"Mmm...nevermind the rent. I could keep you as a boy-toy in my dungeons, milking you of your seed...Would you like that?" Elle grinned. "I could make you my private slave, a little ponyboy even. You could fuck me during the day and drag my cart to all the high society orgies...Fuck all the ponygirls, filling them with babies, my boy..."

"Arhhh...Brain...MUST...AIR..." Lono growled, the wine definitely not sitting in him.

Of course, it was drugged.

His body felt on fire when the Dark Elf Lady slid her legs on him, wrestling his cock inside with a wet slurp.

"God help me..." Lono whimpered.

"I AM YOUR GODDESS here..." Was Elle's sultry gasping answer when she took him inside her...

Sliding up and down with loud splashes, she was milking him dry of sweat, cum, and blood like a vampire.

"Good obedient boy...Fill me...Fill your goddess... Maybe I'll lock you up and milk you without even looking at you. After all..." Elle moaned. "...you are only worth seed to me...worth to an underground Boy Milking farm...ahhh!" Elle was in heaven. His cock was hard due to drugs, Lono could not even talk back as he was being raped again. Or raped them; it was hard to tell which.

His breathing ragged, Lono kept thrusting inside the older Dark Elf as his hair was being stroked.

"Come inside...Go on boy..." Elle encouraged him until Lono's breathing ended in a cough and moan.

Elle felt the soft, quiet spurts of boy cum inside her womb.

"Ufufufufu, coming so soon? Maybe you are good for my milking farm project..."

Lono, having cum twice, could not stop. He thrust again, with a twist, growling.

"OK! TAKE THIS!"

His cock slid down and RAGED upwards, penetrating Elle's sphincter painfully and plowing into her large ass.

Elle shrieked like a banshee when Lono thrust, slapping her black ass and grabbing it.

"FUCK! MY ASS! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK! STOP YOU BASTAR-BBRRRLLBBRBRB!"

"SHUT UP YOU OLD WHORE!" Lono roared, slamming his hips into Elle's big butt. He bent her over the pool, sticking her head in the water as he fucked her. Asphyxiating, Elle pulled her head up, gasping for breath.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! STOOOOHOHOHOHOPPP! IT HURTS!"

"SHUT UP! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" Lono was furious, raping her ass with wild abandon.

"PULL IT OUT! PULL IT OU-BBLLRLBBRBRBR!" Elle shrieked, Lono sticking her head back to the water.

Her ass clenched hard on Lono's cock buried inside her to its hilt. When he kept thrusting, his cock squeezed by the Dark Elf matron's tight asshole, a door slammed open, showing two angry women standing over the pool.

"OH, MY GODS MOM! I TURN MY BACK A MOMENT AND YOU ARE TAKING COCKS LIKE A YOUNG SUCCUBUS IN THE BATH!"

Sara blinked, equal parts horrified and intrigued. "Is she taking it up the ass with breathplay?"

"Yup sure is." Tera sighed, smoking her cigar. "That's mom alright. Nothing changed for three centuries, the slut..."

"GODDESS HE IS TEARING MY ASSHOLE!" Elle shrieked when Lono thrust with awkward slams, making her ass jiggle. Using the old Dark Elf like a fleshlight, Lono's mind was lost. Pumping and thrusting, he kept riding the huge brown butt before him, legs and hips moving on his own. "STOP HIM!"

"Mom, when done, please clean his cock, would you?" Tera sighed. "Let's strip, Sara. At least we get the sloppy fourths..."

"HEY! HE CAME THRICE ONLY!" Gala giggled. "I'm not the gargoyle I am used to be." Three girls watched Lono, lost in drug-haze fuck the Dark Elf mother's voluminous ass with harsh slaps. Her brown butt jiggled with every thrust the cock was buried to its hilt, the older woman whimpering like a little girl.

After some minutes, Lono groaned, coming inside Elle's ass until her guts felt warm.

"Huh..." Lono was paralyzed from the massaging of Elle's sphincter around his cock...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Moment of truth. They were all dry in the bedroom for keeps.

Tera and Sara had grudgingly stripped naked, getting on all fours side by side. Lono's eyes only saw two big butts with sopping wet cunts before him.

"Come on, boy. Let's see what you got. Don't think I'm impressed with that size-EEEEE!"

Lono, still high on drugs, grabbed Tera's voluminous ass and thrust inside her cunt with a wet squelch. Gala giggled, slapping his ass with a stone claw.

"Go on, thrust, boy!"

"OH GODS STOP! IT'S TOO BIG! GALA STOP HIM, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Tera tried to pull back, the drugged Lono not caring and pinning her down like a bitch. Gala simply blew Tera a kiss and pinched her dangling breasts.

"That's what I said!" Tera's mom could not stop joking, nursing her post-orgasm cigarette. "Lono, would you make my daughter regret the moment she mocks a human dick?"

"Y-yeeesss...ahh..." Lono grunted, hips pumping on their own. Tera's mouth opened, her tongue lolling in an animalistic groan.

"FFF---fffuck!"

Sara smiled, dutifully snuggling where dark elf and human united. Slowly she started to give soft licks to Lono's balls when he kept pumping with wild abandon inside the Dark Elf Commissar's soft, yielding cunt, tighter than her mother's mature body. Sara's tongue darted between the dark elf's cunt and Lono's cock, stroking the shaft with soft licks.

Human or dark elf, Lono could not stop thrusting into the living fleshlights on all fours.

Another orgasm exploding, Lono groaned, nearly fainting on top of Tera, her ass high on air to welcome his cock inside her. Sara watched with amazement, Lono's balls shrinking and expanding as his testicles pumped Tera full of baby batter. Gala's tail poked the soft, hairless orbs, making them gleam with magic.

"There, charged up. Now, Sara! Your turn!"

"Yes, mistress!" Sara grinned, raising her ass and closing her eyes, waiting for Lono. "I'm ready!"

"RAAGH!"

Losing it, Lono slapped Tera's ass aside with a loud smack, pulling Sara by the hair. "MOVE, BITCH!"

"WHAAA!" Tera fell off the bed, watching Lono jump on Sara's pale, nude form and breeding like a beast. His hips out of control, Lono rutted on Sara's pale ass, slamming his hips loud enough to wake the dead.

"OH, MY GOD! OH MY-!" Sara's eyes bulged when he hit her cervix, cock filling her insides like a stuck pig. Lono was almost lost, now breeding her like a mechanized animal.

The trio watched him fuck the fat human girl as if he was beating a person to death, whether it was lust or suppressed rage, it was unclear from the wisps of demon energy that emanated from Lono's eyes.

Sara screamed until she was hoarse. The fifth orgasm had finally purged Lono of the aphrodisiacs, unloading another flood of jizz into Sara's soft, white cunt. She mewled when Lono fainted on her.

"Hope he isn't mind broken. Not many virgin boys come five times in the first night..." They gently washed him clean, tucking him in a soft, warm bed. Soft Dark Elven hands caressed his forehead, kissed his nose, as Sara cuddled with him.

"Goddess, grant me and my mistresses children of his blood..." She prayed to the Monster Goddess of Love, her breasts cradling his head. "I'll sleep with him."

"Amen." The three monster girls kissed Sara and Lono goodnight, before standing up, naked, cum-drenched asses and legs disappearing inside the bath, sounds of giggling filling the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

THREE DAYS LATER

He was out cold so hard that all he could hear was a paralyzing feeling of coldness, and speech around him, with the occasional water, poured down his throat.

Finally,

he could wake up. Elle could not sit straight, squirming at the edge of the chair, grunting in pain from her sore anus.

"You little scamp..." She chuckled, eating a scone. "Fuck me again like that and I'll make you regret it..."

"I don't even remember what I did!"

The girls laughed sweetly, helping him eat.

Bath, breakfast, dress up were like a dream. Lono couldn't lift a finger, full of a light feeling when he was escorted to the Merchant Guild, half carried, half dragged, and walking.

"What you see is one of the smaller ports of Dark Elven Trade, Sir Lono. I myself was bought from here when I was just eighteen, sold by my pirate parents." Sara smiled, following the Dark Elves accompanying Lono in the nude, led leashed from her neck, naked dirty feet feeling the pavement, Tera and Lady Elle exchanging satisfied looks between them: still, Tera looked at her own mother with a bit of grudge, letting her pet Gargoyle rob Lono's virginity.

The Dark Elf Merchant Princess, Cocoa, waited for her in a purple tower surrounded by cages and storage boxes. Each cage had a nude man or a woman, sitting with bored looks, price tags on the cages next to mundane items like tools, food, and commodities. Occasionally, trade carts arrived to be loaded and sent away.

The carts were drawn by naked women called "ponygirls", human women fit with harnesses around their strong, big chests and muscular, thick legs and buttocks stamped with an elegant tattoo saying "Beast of Burden" were loaded by huge, red skinned, muzzled and breast pierced Oni girls wearing heavy chains around their fat breasts, muscular abs and thick, but beautiful legs. Their backs looked red with welts, but they gave only grunts of pleasure, crotch fitted with rubber dildoes and anal tail plugs, giving them a sexy, elegant sway with every step when they took the carts away.

It was a powerful, sexual display of power, submission, and kink. Dark Elves were smart enough to fill their minds with pleasure: the more humans were around, the more dividends it paid to make slaves their darkly erotic service pleasurable.

Snappily dressed Dark Elven grooms combed the tails and hair of idle pony girls, oiling their bodies before yoking them to the carts, and gagging them with bit gags. The "ponygirls" were quite talkative and happy until they bit down and the gags were secured. With an eager nod, the ponygirl pair trotted off.

"Resting and Breeding Stalls. No anal, be gentle: it's their reward."

Pink ink graced a wooden sign. Lono had stopped feeling surprised: these sluts strained the limits of rational lewdness when it came to enjoying human bodies.

Several ponygirls were fixed in wooden stalls to rest. Sleeping on warm beds, their bottoms were removed, legs fixed and spread so they could be bred by any passing male even when asleep. And breed they did, holding the ponygirls' heads down when a man took them from behind, thrusting cocks inside them, and when finished, wiped the girls clean with a happy sigh.

Lono heard a satisfied groan when a young man shuddered who was busy fucking one of the ponygirls yoked, each being gently fucked by shy human men too scared to disturb them.

"T-thanks..." She sighed, fast asleep. The man politely patted and rubbed her ass, draping her with blankets. She didn't wake up when a second man and a third formed a line, removing her blanket and thrusting, again. She was snoring when the men kept going at it with eager thrusts, some of them human merchants visiting the Reik.

Poor thing must be tired. Lono doubted she would feel the fifth and sixth men lining up: who would be the father when she gave birth? She'd never know.

"Ponygirl retirement home."

Pregnant ponygirls were apparently retired to maid work: they wore comfortable brown clothes, sleeping in small cottages, rubbing their pregnant bellies, reading books, and playing cards with happy laughter filling the homes as happy dark elven maids delivered plenty of food on wooden trays.

Inside the tower, at the entrance lobby, stood Dark Elves in robes, trading with hurried gestures, trading goods, coins, and leashed men and women, following them with docility.

Passing by a row of naked girls led by leashes, Lono's cock sprung back into a full erection seeing the girls walk, their full asses squirming and swaying with every step, led by a tall, black-leather-clad succubus who counted her purse idly. One girl blew him a kiss, shook her breasts and winked, chained hands rattling.

"Come girls. You all farm for me now. My boys are eager to meet you." They giggled, leaving in rattling chains.

And finally, after a short luncheon with a polite Cocoa Chocolat Van Rose, they could sign the treaty.

A girl this small and cute could not be a Merchant Princess.

She was five foot-and-eight inches tall, hair braided into a ponytail. Her cute, big, blue round eyes were bespectacled, in front of her stood hundreds of books when they met. Her breasts were a solid F-cup held by a strained leather top, huge ears pointing out of her skull housing a cute little pointy nose and a perpetually smiling face, bright purple lips with a smile that housed the brightest, healthiest teeth.

Her ass was quite big, every inch of her curves easily seen from her leather pants and top. Typical big, black, manjuu butt for a Dark Elf there. And she smelled like chocolate and ate plenty of it at lunch as naked women brought trays so people could take food from them. Each looked quite happy, smiling under their red ballgags, silenced for politeness. A naked human girl was tied to the table where sushi was placed, her body as the plate when Dark Elves absentmindedly ate off her body with chopsticks.

Per Dark Elf custom of their skin color, there was chocolate. A lot.

A pool of bubbling chocolate fountain was set in front of the table. Chained Dark Elves were set inside the fountain, drowning in chocolate, given air with beautiful, golden masks as the rich, black chocolate flowed around their enormous breasts, pooled around their cunts flooding with pink magical girl cum, their legs buried far too deep inside the hot chocolate. Every breath was strained with orgasms, as the girls were obviously boiling in enjoyable pain with chocolate, exploding with orgasm as everyone dipped a fruit in the pool and ate: some dark elves dipping their fingers between their legs sticking out of the pool...

The milk was provided by five fat Holstauri, chubby cow girls suspended with silken hogties, eyes blindfolded by leather masks, mouths stuck with ballgags like the rest, their hooved feet wrapped in gold foil and both nether holes plugged with magical dildoes buzzing loudly. The thick Holstauri women were endlessly milked with pumps sucking their huge breasts, milk filling the edges of the pool to make brown, milk chocolate for growing monster girls who needed nutrition, shuddering with every heartbeat. Young dark elves enjoyed the treat, kissing the Holstauri's fat legs and bellies in mumbled thanks before getting back to work after grabbing a chocolate dipped fruit.