Tales of Dick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it, Jason. On the topic of this, you mentioned another bisexual friend. Do I know him?"

"No, he doesn't come here."

"Is he older than you?" she said raising a brow.

Part of me didn't want to tell her, but the other part did. It honestly wasn't a big issue since we were both over the age of 18 and I wasn't going to tell her his full name. "Yeah, he is. We've kinda been having a lot of sex lately."

"So he's your boyfriend?"

"Not entirely sure, I mean I had feelings for him but I'm not sure if they are genuine or just something else."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Isn't this kind of weird for you?"

"No, why would it be? It's relationship talk. Look, just tell me the whole story and we'll work from there."

Talking to someone would definitely help but looking at the time on my phone, we didn't have enough time to talk about everything. "We both have free periods, how about we meet up and talk about it?"

She agreed.

Until the bell rang for class, I started talking about some of it. Revealing small details on how we met and how Dick has slowly opened me up, literally and figuratively. Within in an hour, we would meet up again and hopefully, she would help me with this.

Dick:

I ended up watching two movies while at Dante's, Heat, like I mentioned before and another classic, Almost Famous. I then decided it was time to go, I said my goodbyes to Dante while he was streaming and left the house around 2 pm. Instead of calling for an Uber, I decided to walk around for a bit. I hadn't gone for a good walk in a while and I always enjoyed the view here in Pasadena.

My walk eventually lead me to Colorado Blvd, which was loaded with fast food joints, due to the city college being down the street. This caused me to remember Mr. Herman from High School. He was a student teacher that was a sub in for my history teacher. He was pretty hot from what I remembered, and I wanted to suck on his cock but never actually did. I had heard that he was teaching at Pasadena city college. So I took this opportunity to traverse the school campus. I entered the main building and searched the teacher index, searching for his name. The names I read were, Emilio Jimenez, Jessica Rodriguez, John Tarantino, Damian McCall, George Torres, John Bendis, Elliot Caputo. Nowhere did I see Mr. Herman, which made me sad. Maybe he was in another building. So I left and walked around searching for the teacher I had a crush on in high school.

After twenty minutes of searching the school, I decided to take a bathroom break. I entered the closest bathroom and went into the stall, second to the last. I began to relieve myself and then it hit me, I wasn't wearing any underwear. I had forgotten my underwear at Dante's house. "Fuck," I said loudly.

I then heard noises from the stall next to me, at first I thought it was just someone taking a dump. Then voices could be heard, two different ones. I continued to pee while listening to the voices. I couldn't really make out the words that they were saying, as if they were whispering. I finished, zipped up and flushed. I stepped out of the stall and headed to the sink, turned on the faucet but didn't wash my hands. Slowly, I stepped closer to the handicap stall and peaked through the space between the door. I made sure not to reveal my feet at the bottom of the door. What I saw was two guys, one guy in the corner of the room, and the other guy on his knees before him. It looked really hot and I wanted in on it.

I stepped away and turned off the faucet. I looked into each stall quietly, checking if there was anyone else in here. When it was all clear, I locked the restroom door and went back to the final stall. I stood before the door and knocked. I knew there was a possibility that I would end up getting a black eye, but it was a worth a shot. I heard nothing for a few seconds, then I heard a voice, deep. "It's busy?"

"Oh, I can tell it is." I replied. "I want in on it."

Silence.

"Come on, I know what you two are doing. I want in on it. We're totally alone here." I added.

Silence, once again. I then heard the two whispering to each other, then footsteps heading towards the door. The door unlocked and opened, behind it was two guys, one tall, one short. The tall one had a goatee, with short curly hair and tan skin, he looked middle eastern. The short guy was clean shaven, short hair and was Asian.

"Are you spying on us?" said the tall one.

"No, I just heard voices, two different voices. There is only one reason why two voices would be in a bathroom stall."

They both looked at each other then back at me, "Alright, get in here." said the short one.

I entered the bathroom stall and the door quickly closed behind me.

"Are you sure we're alone?" said the tall one.

"Yeah, I checked the stalls and locked the door." I checked them out even further, the tall one wore black track pants and a purple t-shirt. The short one wore black basketball shorts with a white tank top.

"I'm Dick, by the way"

"Khauther," said the tall one.

"Jake," said the short one.

I looked down to see Khauther's erection pressing into his track pants. "So, can I tend to that?" I said.

He smiled and I dropped down before him, I pulled down his track pants to reveal his dark purple briefs. He looked amazing in them, I pulled out his enormous sized penis and held it in my hand. It felt like I was holding a beer can. Pulling back the foreskin, I took it in my mouth, firstly, sucking on the enormous head. Then I slowly moved it deeper into my mouth. I had sucked long and girthy sized dicks before but nothing like this. It was about 6 inches long with about 2 inches in girth. I eventually was able to take it all in, not without some gagging of course. I slowly bobbed my head back and forth, I knew if I went any faster, I would tire myself out. I wanted to enjoy this massive cock. I saw Jake standing next to me, rubbing his erection through his shorts. I used my right hand to pull down his shorts, dropping them to the floor, he wore white bikini style briefs. I pulled out his erection, which was smaller, but also girthy. I stroked his erection while I worked on Khauther's member.

I continued this position for a few more minutes until I swapped. Stroking Khauther's dick while sucking on Jake's. Jake's was a lot easier to suck on, so I was able to fully deepthroat him. I had tried several times on Khauther, but only to fail. I honestly needed to practice more on a dick that size. I stopped sucking on Jake's dick and stroke both of them while looking up at them. I then brought them closer to each other so I could suck on both dicks, which I was barely able to. They both began to moan as I alternated between them. I then went back to sucking on Jake, taking in his member deep into my mouth. Letting my muscles worth the head while my tongue massaged his shaft. I placed my right hand on his ass as I did this, with my left stroking the beer can sized member. Jake then placed his hands on my head and began to thrust into me, going at a fast speed. This eventually caused him to cum into my mouth, letting out a series of gasps as he did. Pumping his seed out into the walls of my mouth. I sucked on his dick for a few more seconds, slowly caressing his ass cheek. Unfortunately he pulled out, not allowing me to drain him dry.

"Sit on the toilet," he said to me. I got up off my knees and did what he asked. Khauther moved along the wall and stood next to me.. Jake removed his shorts and placed them on the floor, then dropped to his knees before me. He unzipped my pants and pulled out my erection, quickly taking it into his warm mouth. He moved at a good steady speed, moving up and down my shaft, playing with the head, very well. He was good at this and I could see why this Khauther guy really enjoyed getting blown by him.

While Jake sucked on my dick, I got back to work on Khauther, who had leaned forward and was holding himself up against the wall with his left hand while his right held up his shirt. My hands reached around and grabbed his underwear covered ass cheeks. It honestly felt like I was in one of those bathroom pornos. One guy sucking me on the toilet with another guy next to me getting blown. It was honestly hot and one of the best experiences I had ever been in.

Jake was sucking me at a faster speed now, at this rate I was going to cum soon. So I withdrew the cock out of my mouth and whispered to him, "I'm going to cum soon," he smiled then began to slow down until he came to a full stop. He then stood up and turned around, pulling down his white briefs and began to descend onto my penis, slowly taking me into his tight hole. I mean, it was really tight. I wasn't sure if he had ever done this before, but he continued regardless of the winces he was giving. When I was fully in, he began to bounce up and down. Judging by the tightness of his rectum, it made me wonder if these two had ever fucked each other before. Honestly, who can even take this massive penis in there ass. A part of me wanted that person to be me but I wasn't entirely sure if I could since I was struggling to suck it.

While he bounced up and down, I went back to work. I decided to suck at a faster rate, my mouth was honestly getting tired. I had sucked Dante earlier in the day and now I was sucking two other guys, one with a bigger penis than usual. I used my hand to stroke his erection while my mouth worked on the head, I was doing the same thing I did to Dante earlier. Khauther began to let out louder moans as I continued, this meant he was close, so I sped up a little more. Then it happened, his load shot into my mouth. Covering the walls with his yummy gooey seed, he actually let me drain him dry, sucking out every last drop of seed he could give me. When I was done, I swallowed his load and he stood back up straight. I sat back and noticed I wasn't entirely comfortable, these toilet seats weren't great for this. I whispered into Jake's ear, "If you want me to cum, let's do it standing. This seat isn't that comfortable."

He nodded and stood up against the wall, I stood up behind him and slowly pressed myself forward. Entering him once again. I began to thrust at a steady speed, enough for me to enjoy his tight hole and enough for me to cum soon. Which was close, his tight hole was amazing, it reminded me of the first time I fucked Jason. Khauther then moved behind me, pressing himself into me, he wrapped his arms around me and thrust into me. He caused me to speed up. It was like if he was fucking Jake as well but through me. It honestly was hot what he was doing. He then pulled away, letting me continue to pound his friend. I then felt him pull down my pants and caress my ass cheeks. Parting them occasionally. Then the unexpected thing happened, I felt his tongue lick my ass hole. This was something entirely new for me, it caused me to slow down. Which made Jake a bit upset, judging by the look on his face.

Khauther then stood back up behind me and pressed himself into me again, he pulled down his track pants again. Rubbing his erection across my ass cheeks. Jake saw what he was doing, he made me pull out and he turned around dropping to his knees once again. He began sucking on my dick once again. His hands reached around and grabbed onto Khauther's cheeks, pressing him closer to me. Khauther pulled back a bit, used his hands to part my cheeks and began to slowly penetrate me. I was a bit worried honestly, I hadn't had a dick that size in me before but at the same time I did want him to do it. He pressed himself into me, I winced as he did. It felt like I was being fucked for the first time honestly, I just had to endure the pain. I took a deep breath as he continued, completely ignored the pleasure I was getting from Jake.

I let out a deep breath when the head of his penis was fully in. He continued his descent into my rectum, slowly, very slowly. He knew what he was doing.

When he was half way into me, that is when I exploded into Jake's mouth. I hadn't noticed that Jake was sucking me faster than before. I shot my seed into the walls of his mouth, I led out one moan and the rest were cut off by Khauther's hand which covered my mouth. Khauther continued while Jake sucked me dry, I winced once again as he went deeper into me. I honestly, let out a tear as he did. It was hard, very hard, I hadn't had this size penis in me before. I knew the hardest part was going to end, soon he would be fully in and thrusting, the pain will fade away to pleasure. I just had to endure it.

Jake eventually stopped and then just stood up against the wall, stroking his dick. Staring at me while getting penetrated by his friend. When Khauther was fully in, he pulled out slightly, leaving only the head in and thrust forward, then pulled out entirely, causing me to let out a gasp. I waited for him to re-enter but he didn't. I turned back him to see him smiling, "No, I ain't going to fuck you just yet. You give a nice blowjob, even better than him. I really like you ass though, I want to fuck you in a more secure and private setting."

"I am entirely down for that." I replied pulling my pants back up.

"Good, in the meantime, Jake and I have class in a few minutes. How about we exchange information and do this again sometimes."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Good, I loved this a lot," Jake said.

Both of them put their dicks away and dressed themselves. Then we all stepped out of the stall to an empty restroom. We washed our hands and left the restroom. While I walked with them to their classroom, I asked them about Mr. Herman. They told me that he used to teach here but he had moved to another school. I also told them about Jason, which they wanted to meet and even told me about the campus tour. I thought it was a great idea for Jason and me to do. When they entered the classroom, I left for the main building to ask about the campus tour. I had noticed that my ass wasn't really that sore, but I knew it would be later.

I got to the main building a few minutes later, I entered the office and talked the lady behind the counter. "Hi, I wanted to sign up for the campus tour?"

She smiled and pointed to a desk at the end of the room with a curly haired guy sitting in front of it. I thanked the lady and made my way to the back.

"Hi, I'm here to sign up for the campus tour."

He turned up to me and spoke with his soft voice, "Hi," he said and pulled out a folder, "Sign here and set a date." I thought about when would be a good time do this, figured Saturday would be a good day for both Jason and I. So I set the appointment for this Saturday.

I handed the pen back to him, "Thank you."

"So this Saturday, I see? I will be giving that tour. My name is Darwin," he said putting his hand out.

I shook it, "Richard."

"Nice to meet you, Richard. Look forward to seeing you Saturday."

"Same. Have a nice day."

"Thanks,"

I turned around and left the office. While I walked off the campus I called for an Uber. While I waited, I looked through the movies at this local theatre here in Pasadena that would show old movies, I saw that they were playing 1956's Gojira. I just had to go watch it and I wanted Jason to come. When the Uber arrived, I stepped in and sat down. I texted Jason if he wanted to go watch the movie.

Jason:

When I got to the P.E. Field I couldn't see Jenny anywhere, I figured she was running late. I climbed the steps and sat in the middle of the third row and stared at the students in the class. One of them was bending over, stretching, I could see the color of his underwear. I began to think about what type of underwear he was wearing. From this angle, I wasn't able to see his face, but he did have a slim body.

My sight seeing was interrupted when I heard Jenny yell out my name, I turned to see her walking down my row. I smiled at her as she sat down next to me.

"Hey, loser," she said to me.

"That's rude, don't you think?" I said jokingly.

"Yeah, probably." she placed her bag beside her and turned to me, "So, let's talk."

I picked up where I left off earlier, of course without telling her his name. I recapped the last few months with Dick and even mentioned last night's events, even adding that I felt it might have been a mistake. I also added the whole college situation.

When I was done, she didn't respond at first. She remained silent as if she was searching for a correct response. Then she finally spoke. "I think you're an idiot,"

"Why do you think that?" I replied confused.

"This guy was your first gay experience and you ended up liking having sex with him. With you going to college soon, you felt that maybe you had feelings for him, but in reality, you really don't. You just want to continue to have sex with him without losing him. Honestly, just go to PCC or GCC if you want to continue to have sex with him."

"But my parents..." I let out.

"Fuck em, it's your education. You decided where to go to learn, you need to stop being a little pussy."

Did she just call me a pussy? Part of me was upset that she called me that but the other part of me was telling me that she was right. I had been acting like a little bitch lately, with my friends and with Dick..

"Harsh, but you're right," I said smiling.

"Good, that you get that. Honestly, just enjoy what you have with him. I would love to have a friend who I could do that with without having emotional attachments."

I gave it a quick thought, "I'm sure you'll find one." I paused for a second, "Does Jon know about this?"

She shook her head, "I wanted to tell him but honestly, I knew he was going to be an ass to you."

"Thanks, for not telling him." I said relieved. The last thing I needed was another person knowing that I was like this.

We sat in silence for a few minutes staring at the students on the P.E. field, then I felt her hand rest on my thigh. I turned to her to see her smile, she then spoke, "Hey, can I ask for a favor?"

"Um, sure."

"Next time you and your friend have sex, you think you could record it?"

"Excuse me?" I blurted out.

"Yeah, record it and send it to me."

"Um, no. Why would I do that?"

"Remember, I can still rat you out."

"You wouldn't?"

"I could, but I don't have to if you get me a clip."

"You know there is porn for that."

She placed her fist under her chin, "True, but most amateur porn I find is alright at best. Sometimes they go too fast. Sometimes, they go too slow. Sometimes they are good clips but only last 30 seconds."

I was learning a lot about Jenny today. It was an odd situation I was put in and I couldn't believe she was asking this of me, but I also didn't want to get ratted out. It wouldn't be hard to get a copy of our first encounter, especially since I stay over so often. But if I were to do that behind his back would be a betrayal that he probably wouldn't forgive if he found out. There was the alternative and that was to just ask, maybe he would be okay with it or maybe not. Either way, I would figure out a way to get a clip for her, just so she doesn't rat me out.

"Fine," I muttered out.

"Perfect," she said grinning, " but I'll need some assurances."

"Excuse me?" What else did she want?

"I don't want you to say, yes here and then not actually do it."

"Do you do this with everyone?"

She simply shrugged and avoided the question. Making me think she might have prior experience with this., "A dick pic would suffice," she added.

It was a simple task, so I said, "Fine, I'll send you one later when I get home."

"No, you can just pull one from the internet."

"For fuck sakes," I nearly screamed. Thankfully no one from the field turned this way.

"How about we go somewhere private and I take the pic."

I sighed, "Fine, let's go."

Jenny stood up and grabbed her backpack, then grabbed me by the hand, leading me away. I followed her to down the stairs and we went behind the bleachers which had a small alley, between a vine fence and the bleachers. Most of the time, couples would come back here to make out and sometimes have sex. Today it must have been empty, I was assuming since the school was still in session. We went all the way to the end and stood in the corner. No one couldn't see anything back here, they would literally have to come all the back here to see us. "Alright, get to it." she said.