Tales of Dick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

I looked at her for a few seconds, seeing her pull out her phone. I sighed once again and undid my pants and pulled out my dick from my underwear. "There," I said.

"Get that thing hard, ain't nobody wants a pic of a limp dick."

I squinted my eyes, "Going to be a bit hard due to the circumstances I'm in."

"Just close your eyes and think about your boyfriend or something."

I didn't say anything and did what she asked. I imagined Dick standing before me, unraveling his pants, but as I did, I kept thinking about the possibility of getting caught. Which didn't help at all, I wasn't getting hard at all. "I can't," I said with my eyes still closed. Then I felt a hand wrap around my dick and slowly jerk me. I opened my eyes to see Jenny standing before me, I looked down to see her hand stroking me. "Maybe this will help," she said.

I wanted to fight it at first but within seconds my penis grew in her hand. Her eyes widened as it happened, "Woah, I've never seen one grow in person."

"Yeah, it's quite the experience. Can you take the pic now?" I said to hurry her up.

"Sheesh, someone is in a hurry." she replied. She released me and took the pic. "Perfect, you have a nice dick by the way. Can I suck it?"

"Uhh, maybe later."

"Oh come on,"

I put my finger out, "no, you wait. I think you've had enough for today."

"Fine," she said sadly.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pants, it must have been Dick. I placed my erection back into my underwear and zipped up my pants. I pulled out my phone and saw it was a text from him.

"Is it your loverboy?" she said jokingly.

"Yes, I have to go, bye Jenny."

Without waiting for a response, I walked away from her. I smiled and opened the message, it read, "Wanna go eat and watch a movie?"

I replied with a "yes"

Dick:

I stood in front of the mirror wearing only my Iron Maiden shirt and white briefs. It was actually my favorite shirt since it had the cover of my favorite album from them, Somewhere In Time. After looking at myself in the mirror, I slipped on black shorts, because it was a bit warm outside. California had some crazy weather right now, some days it was cold and some days it was warm. It could be raining one day and the next day it would be sunny like if nothing happened. It was really a strange time.

When I was done changing I left my room and headed to the kitchen where my phone was charging. Jason would be arriving any minute now and I honestly just wanted to be ready, because I was starving.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it to see Jason standing there. We greeted each other and he entered, dropping his backpack on the couch, "Is it cool if I can shower before we go?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

Jason went into the bathroom to shower. I took this time to look through my mail while I waited.

When he was done, he stepped out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, "Can I borrow some underwear?"

I smiled, "Of course," I stepped away from the kitchen and entered my room with him following. I opened my underwear drawer and his jaw dropped, "Dude, you have a lot of underwear." he said looking through them.

"Yeah, I've grown quite a collection over the years."

He picked out a pink pair, dropped his towel and slipped them on. "How do I look?"

"They look amazing on you. You look good in pink."

"Thanks," he said. "Got a shirt and shorts I can borrow too?"

I nodded and opened two more drawers and pulled out the clothes he asked for. I sat on the bed looking at him get dressed. When he was done, he wore a white t-shirt with dark green shorts. "You look good, now let's go eat. I'm starving."

We both headed out and grabbed an Uber. On the car ride to the theater, we caught up out days, I excluded the college stuff since I wanted to talk about it while we ate.

20 minutes later we arrived on the street where the theater was located on, we had about an hour and a half to eat. We went to the local burger joint and ordered our food and sat down.

I spoke softly, "I went to PCC today to check it out."

"Oh really,?"

"Yeah, it's a nice looking school with some good looking people as well," I said smiling.

"I've heard some good things about PCC as well. A few of my friends are going after graduation. And it wouldn't be far away either.

"Yeah, it's convenient if you ask me. I also signed us up for a campus tour."

"Oh?"

"It's Saturday, this can also ensure your parents that you're serious about going to a local

college."

"Smart idea. Are you coming with me?"

"Of course," I decided not reveal to him the restroom encounter from earlier, felt that topic would be best for a more private area.

"Awesome, I can't wait then," the conversation was interrupted when the waitress brought us our food. We took a bite of our food before Jason spoke, "So, what movie are we watching?"

"Gojira,"

"Awesome, I haven't seen it."

"Are fucking serious? How have you not seen it?" trying not to yell.

"My parents suck?" he said jokingly.

"Alright, fair enough. What else have you not seen?"

I began to list off movies that I felt were classics and he kept saying he hadn't seen most of them. It honestly made me sad, that such great movies weren't being shown to the younger generation. I found out that the only Godzilla films he had seen were the trash 1999 American Godzilla film and the recent 2014 remake, which in my opinion wasn't that bad, a waste of Bryan Cranston if you ask me.

We continued to play this game of "have you seen this or not?" We even planned a weekend to watch a bunch of the movies I wanted him to watch.

After we ate, we left the restaurant and went to the theater. When we paid for the tickets the guy told us that the movie wouldn't start for another 30 minutes and it was fine for us to wait inside the theater. We entered the auditorium and saw it was completely empty with music playing out of the speakers. Jason ran up the stairs and I followed him to the very top, where sat in the middle of the row. He sat to the left of me with his head rested on my chest, this made me place my arm around him.

"So about last night," he said.

"Yeah, it was a lot to take in." I replied quietly.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

"No, you didn't. Honestly, let's just take this slow, no relationship just the sex."

"I think that is a good idea, honestly. I think I was just being too emotion, I think I just enjoy being with you and having good sex," he said as I felt his hand reach down my crotch. He slowly rubbed his hand against it, making me grow. I looked down at the entrance and saw no one. "Go, I'll keep watch." he smiled as his hand reached into my shorts through the legs. He pulled out my erection through the bottom of my briefs and began to suck on it. Jason slowly bobbed his head up and down, taking me in deeper and deeper into his mouth. My hand slid across his back and slowly made its way down to his shorts, squeezing his ass cheeks. I then slipped my hand into his shorts, rubbing his underwear covered cheeks, then I slipped my finger between his cheeks, teasing him. I looked down seeing him suck on the head of my erection like a popsicle. Each suck sending sensations up and down my body, causing my ass to tighten, which made me wince. I began to breathe deeper as he continued with my middle finger tickling his ass crack through the fabric. Jason then wrapped his hand around my erection and began to twist is up and down my shaft with his mouth sucking the lollipop that was my dick. I began thinking back to the first time he sucked me and how awful he was. He had gotten so much better since then, he knew how to pleasure. I honestly was proud of him and myself, because I was the one who taught him all this.

We then could hear voices coming down the long hall, within seconds there would be a group of people in here. I wanted to stop but Jason didn't. Honestly, there was nothing to worry about, unless they came up here, they couldn't really see anything. Jason sped up and I could feel myself getting close, he worked the shaft so well with his warm lips working on my head. I left out a low gasp as my body became stiff, the white gooey fluid left my body and shot into his warm mouth. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to squeeze out every last drop like I loved. He quickly sat up and I tucked my penis away. I turned to him and we both smiled. We both relaxed and waited for the movie to start.

Within minutes people flooded the auditorium and the lights went dark. There were no trailers just the movie. I saw the legendary opening studio logo, with the crashing waves.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers