Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone kissed me and nodding in the direction of Pete silently asking my permission; I nodded back. She pushed him on to his back beside us and lay down on him creating a classic 69, and after using her mouth to ensure that he was nice and hard began licking his shaft and perfecting her blow job technique. Pete used his hands to gently separate her puffy moist labia lips and used his tongue to lick from her clitoral hood to the puckered boarder of her ass hole, dipping it deep into her cunt as he moved back to his starting position to repeat the cycle. Her pelvis was pushing down onto his face and she was moaning around her full mouth.

Angie's eyes were closed and her head thrown back and her cry's were merging in to one continuous growl, and I could feel the muscles in her cunt twitching as she built up to her orgasm, my prick was twitching in sympathy. I reach up and took one of her ample breasts in each hand and pulled and squeezed the long firm nipples. This tipped her over the edge and she came to a shuddering loud climax, triggering mine, and I came, flooding my cum into her passage.

As we relaxed, she whispered how much they had missed me, and how beautiful Simone was. We watched Pete bring Simone to her moment of pleasure, his fingers were inside her cunt seeking out her G spot as he sucked on her clitoris. Her body shook and she groaned as she came and her kitty juices flooded out onto Pete's face.

Angie moved over and joined Simone and between them, they quickly brought Peter to his conclusion and ropes of cum shot up and splattered across their faces and hair.

"Christ," he groaned, "that was fantastic." Angie licked and sucked him clean.

Simone came to me and I helped her clean her face with licks and kisses, and finally a wet wipe. "I feel so decadent and loved," she told me; "this is so much fun, and I feel so safe with you beside me."

Julia appeared in the doorway and from the presence of cum and juice streaking her thighs, she and Mike had also been entertaining themselves. "Boys you need to leave us to get ready," she told us, "we need this cabin and bathroom, you can use the other one."

I found the clean clothes I had come for earlier, and walked back toward the other cabin with Pete following me. We found Mike getting out of the shower.

"I guess we've been evicted again?" He said, I nodded, and he told Pete, "Welcome to our world."

Pete just smiled contentedly, and then said to me, "She's a wonderful woman, you are so lucky, you just don't know how much we have missed this." His expression turned quite serious, "Thanks for letting us stay, we've been having a few issues. We really need the time with you to help us over this patch, and we have a favour to ask you."

"I will do what I can, but I'm not sure what you want?"

"You have already begun doing it, I haven't seen her so happy for months and it's not just the sex, you give out this sense of well being and the feeling that everything will be ok. You should have seen her face when I told her you had started to talk to the family again, and I thought that the stewardess was going to have to sedate her on the flight she was bouncing about so much."

I just looked bemused, and Mike turned to Peter, "See what I told you! He doesn't have a clue as to the effect he has on us. Even Simone understands more than him!" He shook his head in disbelief. Pete looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

I disappeared into the shower, I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and I would try to understand this later. By the time I got out Mike had left, and Pete was waiting for his turn. I dressed and joined Mike on deck and snagged a beer from the cooler. We sat in silence sipping the beers waiting for Peter and the girls. Peter appeared a few minutes later and Mike tossed a beer to him.

"I'm not worried," Pete told me, "but I was wondering what the sleeping arrangements are."

"When Mike and Julia leave on Thursday their cabin is yours, for the next two days I think it's going to be happy families!"

He smiled, "I can't see Angie complaining."

"Complain about what?" Her voice drifted up from below.

"You get to pick where you sleep tonight, and with whom," Mike called out to her.

"Nice."

And she appeared on deck; she looked stunning in a short emerald green sleeveless low cut cocktail dress, black stockings and high heels. Her red hair framed her face and an emerald pendant nestled amongst the freckles between her breasts.

She came and sat beside me and whispered in my ear, "Wait until you see Simone and then curled back on me sighing happily.

We talked about nothing while we waited, ten minutes later they appeared, this time it was Julia who was in a little black dress while Simone was in a red silk cocktail dress with a plunging back, she wore black stockings and red high heels.

I looked at Simone and raised my eye brows in a mute question, and she nodded and the three of them moved into a line with their backs to the shore and they delicately raised their hems to show us the lacy tops of their thigh high stocking and a trio of elegantly trimmed pussy's. Mike and I looked at each other and thought, 'Déjà Vu.'

***********************

Dinner, an engagement and dessert ...

Our ladies joined their partners, and we moved to the pontoon and walked towards the shore and along to the restaurant. We were met at the door by our waiter from last night and he introduced himself as François.

He smiled in delight at our return and the women insisted that they needed a kiss from him, the poor man, by the time Angie had completed the greetings, he could only walk in a shuffle as he showed us to our table as he tried to hide his prominent bulge.

Again the table was on the terrace but this time it was in a private secluded corner with a protective shield of plants. François introduced the pretty young waitress standing by the table as Yvette, the daughter of the chef-patron of the restaurant, and his girlfriend.

He sat the women down, and we sat beside our partners, François told us that they would be looking after us exclusively and Yvette's father, Robert had created a special tasting menu for us. He turned to Simone and pointed at the bottles of wine on the side table, "Robert, he is in love with you, ten cases of the 1990 vintage, premier grand cru arrived a couple of hours ago, we've never been able to get a single case from our supplier, but first we wish to offer you this." And he opened a bottle of vintage champagne and poured six glasses.

I asked him to pour an extra two for Yvette and himself, and looked around the table and spoke. "I really don't know how to say this, but I'm sorry I abandoned you, I felt at the time it the right thing to do, but I didn't, and I'm sorry guys I still don't understand why you all feel you need me and that I can solve your problems. You are going to have to explain it to me. But I'm here now and I will do what I can. You have been and always will be my closest friends, my lovers, my family."

Simone took one hand, and Julia the other, Angie stood and came round the table and put her arms around me and they all in their own ways told me that they loved me. Pete and Mike raised their glasses and smiled.

I looked at each one of them in turn as Angie went back to her seat, and I turned to Simone and fumbled in my pocket. "Simone I want to welcome you to the family and my family," and I held out my hand to her, and in it was a ring box.

She gasped, and took it timidly, with a look of wonder, she opened it to find a sapphire and diamond engagement ring. I took the ring and placed it on her finger, and there was a loud round of applause from the table.

Congratulations echoed round the table, there was a lot of hugging and kissing. Yvette introduced us to her father, who had appeared and was handed a glass of champagne and we all drank a toast.

We settled down and the first course was served, Simone kept looking at her hand and she had a silly grin on her face. I leant over and she raised her face and her lips sought mine out. She looked around at us and said.

"Last week I was a lonely woman with no goals, afraid of my shadow, frightened of strangers. Now look at me, I couldn't be happier," she gestured round the table, "I have my friends, lovers, and best of all I have my dirty old man." She raised her glass and proposed a toast. "To friends, lovers, family, and to Andy for bringing us all together."

I looked embarrassed, as the others raised their glasses and sipped. We settled down and the meal flowed past, each course seemed to surpass the previous.

Finally, François announced with a big grin that the next course would be dessert, and he continued, "We thought that you may require a small pause in the proceeding in case gentlemen, you wished to sample your own dessert."

Simone's ears went as red as her dress, but she managed a nod, Mike and I grinned in delight, the expressions on Julia and Angie's faces bordered on the obscene, while Pete's, well Pete was just Peter!

Simone moved her chair closer to me and took my hand and kissed the fingers before placing my hand on her inner thigh above the lacy stocking top. We French kissed as my fingers moved up to the junction of her legs and found her labia dripping with moisture. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers found their way between her lips and into her cunt, seeking her G spot. Her body stiffened and she began to pant as my fingertip sensed the slight change in the texture of her wall that indicated I'd found it.

From around me I could hear the sound of aroused women, I heard a sound behind me and turned my head to see Yvette with her skirt pulled up around her waist and her legs apart, her head thrown back moaning, François was lickings and sucking her clit and his fingers were inside her.

As I looked back round the table I realised the Mike was with Angie and Julia was receiving attention from Peter. My full attention returned to Simone, she whispered in my ear, "God, I love you, I'm getting close," and she was rocking in her chair, and her moans got louder. My thumb pressed down on her clitoris and that triggered her orgasm and her juice covered my hand. She cried out, and from around the table I heard similar cries.

Simone lifted my fingers to her mouth and lapped at her juice then kissed me, sharing the taste of her dessert. She stood and joined the other women as they circulated the table offering the men the chance to sip dessert from the source. There was a hesitant tap on my shoulder and Yvette stood there, she had removed her skirt and her white shirt just failed to cover her moist shaved mons. I couldn't resist the offer and bent down and licked her pussy savouring her unique flavour. She moaned so delightfully as my tongue teased her clit. Simone knelt beside me and joined me in Yvette's tasting experience. Between us we rapidly brought her to a second orgasm, and we had even more dessert to taste!

Decorum was finally restored, missing clothing replaced and we settled back round the table, and our formal dessert was served, a master class in French patisserie. As the meal ran down, Robert joined us and received his deserved praise, and a glass of the Armagnac we were enjoying. He and Simone had a quiet discussion about the quality of the wine her family produced and she promised that the restaurant would be placed on the company's priority list.

As we rose to leave he refused to give us a bill, but kissed the women and declared that, that was more than enough payment. When he wasn't watching I gave Yvette seven hundred Euros to cover the costs. At the door he told us that there would always be a table available for us, no matter when.

****************************

Angie has a request

As we walked the short distance back to Rosie, Simone whispered in my ear that Angie needed to be with me tonight, she and the Cunningham's were going to help Peter, but she wanted to wake up with me so she would come and join us later.

When we arrived at Rosie, I wanted to make sure that Pete and Angie were ok with Simone's plan, and it turned out that originally Pete had suggested that Angie should join Simone and me, and he would sleep alone, the others had refused to let him sleep alone, and Simone and Julia between them had cooked up the alternative.

After we went below deck, Simone brought a surprisingly timid and tearful Angela to me and after kissing both of us, disappeared with the others towards the cabin.

I sat down with Angie on the sofa and gently stroked away the tears on her cheeks. "What's the matter beautiful?" I asked.

She looked at me, "I want a baby!"

"And Peter doesn't?" I said, thinking that this was probably the cause of their few issues.

"No, of course he does."

"Mmm, I think you are losing me?" I said

"It's not that he doesn't, but he can't."

"Hang on that makes no sense, he and Ann have two daughters, and I'm their godfather!"

"He had a vasectomy after Karen was born! And although they told him it could be reversed the procedure wasn't successful."

"Shit!! What can we do? I still have a few contacts at the Royal; do you want me to contact them?"

"We've tried numerous second opinions but they all say the same thing." She sat there crying and I had tears welling up. At some point during the conversation, I'd put my arms round her and her tears were soaking through my shirt.

"Ok, so what can we do? What about adoption?"

"No, I want to give birth, not get one off the shelf," she looked a bit shocked at that herself. "Christ that came out all wrong, what I mean is we thought about adopting, we even visited some agencies and orphanages, but we never found a baby we felt we could grow attached to."

"God, we saw some beautiful babies, but the spark was never there." She looked at me pathetically. "You know we now fund an orphanage in Kenya, but we've never found the baby for us!"

She looked at me for a long time building up her courage. "Will...Will you give us a baby please?" She hurried on, "it would be ours, all of ours, a family baby, and it would have all of us as it's parents."

"If I agree," she looked at me with hope in her eyes, "wait a moment, I said if I agree," I told her, "and Simone needs to agree first, but if she does then you and Peter will be the proud parents, I would be the proudest uncle and godfather in the world and will spoil the child rotten and leave you to clean up the mess!"

"We have already asked Simone," she told me.

I looked at her in surprise, "When did you do that, and what was her answer?

"When we were getting dressed, and she said yes, but only if she gets to be godmother!!!"

"Christ, I've been set up haven't I." I sat back feeling a bit overwhelmed

"No, no, we would never force you, but it could only ever be you. You are our one and only option."

"Then there is only one answer I can give isn't there, my sperm is your sperm."

She cried out in joy, kissed me and jumped up and ran back towards the other cabin, shouting out as she ran, "He said, 'Yes, yes, yesssss.'"

I got up, and stood there not sure what I was supposed to do next? A few moments later she reappeared, trailed by a dishevelled naked group.

She and Pete grabbed hold of me, now I love Pete, and I have for over twenty five years, but a naked six foot two man with a prominent erect dick poking me in the abdomen was almost too much, even for me.

"Errr, did we interrupt something,"

"Yes, you bloody did," Julia said, and smiled. "Best fucking interruption ever, but please next time, do you think you could wait until after I cum," she looked at Pete. "Fuuuck, you bastard I was almost there."

I have never seen a dick droop so quickly.

"For fucks sake can you lot get something on, this is most off putting," I said, "I need to sort a few things out here or I don't think I'm going to get any peace tonight, or," I muttered, "at this rate a fuck."

"Poor baby," Simone chuckled.

Mike appeared with a bunch of towels and people made themselves a tad more presentable. There was still a lot a flesh and the odd boob visible, but what the hell at least they made an effort.

"Right, as apparently I have become the universal donor sperm for the group, how is this going to work, how do we time the donation, do we use a hospital or clinic?" I asked.

Angie looked at me in horror, "Fuck donation, you fuck me until I'm pregnant, that how it's going to work, why do you think we want to stay here with you?"

"When Julia told me they were coming to visit you last month, I came off the pill just in case. I should be at my most fertile point of my cycle in six days time." She smirked, "Any sex before hand you may consider a practice run."

"Christ," I put my head between my hands. "Can you die from too much sex?" I asked plaintively.

"Don't be silly," I was told.

"And in that case," I continued, "I need my bed and the presence of a willing woman, any volunteers?"

Angie jumped up; Julia shook her head and pointed at Pete, "He needs to bloody well finish something he started in my pussy a few minutes ago."

Simone said, "I sort of left poor Mike hanging in mid air too. I will be along later, have fun with Angie and leave some for me please."

She kissed me and took Mike by the hand and disappeared back towards the cabin, Julia and Pete followed, after Angie had kissed him.

Angie had already disappeared, so I followed her towards my cabin. She was sat on the bed still dressed when I entered, she looked at me so wistfully I stopped, "I'm scared that I've pushed you into this and it will hurt our relationship, and," she looked even more worried, "your relationship with Simone."

I smiled reassuringly and sat beside her, "Nothing will spoil our relationship, not your morning sickness, or your bump when you are out to here in nine months, not even all the names you are going to call me when you are in labour." She laughed and held out her arms to me.

I moved into them and started undressing her while I carried on talking. "I don't think Simone has a jealous bone in her body and I'm sure she will agree."

I thought about it for a moment while Angie unbuttoned my shirt and undid the trousers. "I ideally like the idea of a baby, so don't worry it will always be Pete's and yours, but I'm thinking it would be nice if Simone and I had one as well!" She gave me the widest smile.

I refocused and concentrated on Angie, her dress had pooled around her waist so I pulled her up and it slipped to the floor, joining my trousers, my shirt and briefs quickly joined them, I was already barefoot.

She rolled her stockings down and we stood naked before jumping on to the bed like teenagers, "I expect you to get lot of practice," she told me before taking hold of my semi erect prick with her mouth and sucking me to full hardness. I love her body, it always was slightly more rubenesque than the others and her freckles made join the dots an erotic adventure, her pussy hair was the brightest red I'd ever seen outside a dye bottle. She had juicy clitoral lips and a prominent clitoris and her breasts, mother's breasts for sure.

She decided that I was as hard as I was going to get, all eight inches were throbbing in anticipation and I could see the first trickle of her juices running down her inner thigh. "I need you in me as hard as you can," she pleaded.

I flipped her onto her back and she placed her feet on my shoulders and I slid hard and deep between her lips. I could feel her cervix at the top of each stroke, I took it slow, pausing each time I drew back, then slowly pushing all the way in to the hilt and each time I did the base would press down on her highly engorged clit and she would cry out I varied the angle so that my glans would rub over her G spot on each stroke. Her cries grew louder and more continuous.