Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,050 Followers

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohh fuck meeee, oh, oh, oh fuuuck meeee," was all I could hear.

I rolled her nipple between my fingers and I could feel the muscles in the wall of her cunt start to spasm, as I continued thrusting. She reached down and used her fingers to gently flick her clit, and a few moments later that tipped her over the edge and she came with an almighty scream.

"FUUUUCK, FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE."

The spasm in her cunt was so strong it almost pushed me out and her juice just flushed out. She arched her back, her eyes rolled back in their sockets, and she was breathing in little gasps. She had a post orgasmic flush from her neck to her pussy, which made her freckles stand out and while I waited for her to recover I eased back deep inside her, and used my finger to indulge in one of my favourite post coital games with her body, join the dots and see what shapes I could discover. Her breathing recovered and her eyes refocused, and she looked up at me.

"Holy muther fuck you've got better, and you used to be fucking brilliant. Did you cum; I can't tell I'm so wet?"

"Not yet, you were enjoying yourself too much,"

"Oh yes, we get to do it again and this time you will cum in me, " she told me. "Can we change position please; I want you behind me this time."

I pulled out and she turned over and got up on her knees and supported her weight on her forearms, I pulled a couple of pillows over to her and she smiled gratefully.

"You always were one of the more considerate lovers," she said looking over her shoulder. "Now fuck me," she ordered me wiggling her ass provocatively.

I moved into a comfortable position and thrust deeply into her again, but the position change meant she felt completely different. I picked up the pace and soon we were both groaning

"My ass, play with my ass," she gasped out to me.

I blindly felt for the bottle of lube on the bedside cabinet and squirted some so it tricked down between her buttocks and pooled on her puckered asshole. I worked it in to the muscular ring while trying to keep up my rhythm. I pushed my thumb in past the ring of muscle, after a bit of resistance it slid in easily.

"Oh god yes, that feels so good," she cried out, and I eased first one then a second finger in as well and I could feel my prick under my fingers as it moved in and out. It was an intense feeling and I could feel my orgasm building up.

Angie was continuously grunting with pleasure, and I warned her that I was close.

"I'm there, just cum, cum in me," she screamed.

Two more thrusts and I was there, and we came together. My jism felt like it was burning as shot through my prick and jetted into her waiting cunt. It kept pulsing out of me, filling her, until I could see my cum oozing out around my shaft and dripping down the backs of her thighs.

Angie just collapsed forward and I fell with her completely spent, still buried inside her. After a while we moved into a more comfortable position on our sides facing each other.

"Wow," was all I could say, as I gently stroked her breast

"Making this baby is going to be so much fun," she sighed. "You know that it doesn't matter what you think, this baby will always be ours: Peter's, yours, Simone's, and mine - we will all be its parents.

"I know."

She rolled over and I curled up behind her pulling the bed covers over us and she fell asleep. I lay awake waiting for Simone. It wasn't long before she appeared at the door, I pulled the covers back and she slipped in beside me.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

She smiled, "it was fun, Mike's such a gentleman, he insisted on making me cum twice, before he would let me suck him off." She gave me a kiss, "Can you taste him?"

"Hmmm, definitely a hint of Mike in there. Did Julia get her orgasm?"

"And how, I thought you would have heard her in here?"

"How's was Pete with all this?" I wondered pointing at the sleeping Angie

"So happy, he had been so scared that Angie would get so desperate to have a baby that she would leave him."

"Oh god, was that what he was thinking?" came Angie's sleepy voice from beside me. "He wouldn't talk to me about it. I would never have done that."

"Go get him," I told her. "This bed is big enough for four."

She jumped up and disappeared out the door only to reappear with Pete in tow a few moments later. "The silly man was going to sleep alone on the sofa."

"You, man are a fucking idiot," I told him, "if you had told her what you were worried about, she could have told you it was never going to happen."

I said, "And yes, I'm an idiot as well because if I'd been around we would have dealt with this much earlier! Now I'm going to fuck my fiancé and you are going to fuck your wife," they made a move to leave. "No, idiots, here beside us, so I can keep an eye on you and make sure you're doing it right!"

I could see Simone's shoulders shaking as she tried not to laugh out loud.

"Ok, sex slave. Prepare to be boarded. Let's show them how babies are made."

She gave me a funny look, "Can we have one too?"

"I was going to ask you the same question."

"That's settled then," she looked at me sheepishly. "It's a good job too as I stop taking my birth control yesterday."

I felt the bed move and realised that Pete was on his back and Angie was riding him.

"Ladies choice," I told her.

"Then doggy style please; I think it's so wanton, Peter and Julia did it and it looked so hot, and I've never tried it with a proper lover"

"Well you are my wanton hussy and sex slave, so assume the position."

She got up on all fours and wiggled her buttocks in my direction, and my semi hard dick was like a piece of steel moments later. There was a lot of interesting noise coming from the pair beside us.

I used my hands to help her position herself to make it a more comfortable and enjoyable experience and then when she was ready I pushed all the way in until I could feel her cervix against my glans. I paused there to allow her to get used to the feeling, and then began a slow but steady thrusting. Simone's head was hanging down and her moans and the way her hands clenched and relaxed against the pillow were in sync to my motion.

I had established a rhythm, and took the chance to peek at the others; they were getting close to their orgasms. Angie's mouth was open as she tried to force more air into her lungs, her eyes were closed and her coital blush extended all over her body. Each time she came down, he used his hips to meet her and grind together. Both of their bodies were shivering as they experienced pre-orgasmic tremors.

Simone's moans were getting louder and more urgent, as I picked up the pace of my thrusts, and she pushed back at me each time I moved forward. I reached between her legs and found her clit, standing proud and erect from her clitoral hood and squeezed and tugged with my fingers. Her cry of pleasure matches those of the others as they peaked in an earth shattering mutual orgasm. I gave Simone several hard brutal thrusts and rolled her clit between my fingers. Her shoulders sank to the bed as she came, screaming, the muscles in her cunt spasming. One more thrust and I came, jetting hot cum inside her. We collapsed and wriggled up against the others and crashed out.

****************

To be continued

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,050 Followers