Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,037 Followers

Angie said, "After all you and Andy are doing for us it's the least we could do."

Pete said, "As soon as we get back I'm going to get the jewellers to make another set so you both can have a full set."

He turned to me, "Where are we supposed to moor?"

I took over the controls and eased Rosie towards the harbour wall. There was a gap between two other boats that was only a few feet longer than Rosie. I was so glad that I had equipped Rosie with bow and stern thrusters. Once I was able to hold her stationary opposite the gap. I used the thrusters and moved her sideways until we were inches away from the wall.

Pete jumped across and tied us up, and I dropped the bumpers over the side. I switched the main engine off and silence settled on the boat. It's not until it's off do you realise that there had been a low constant throb and vibration from the engine the whole time.

I stretched and jumped across to the land. I walked along the wall until I found the harbour master in his office. I paid the fees for a couple of nights, and arraigned for the electrical and water hook ups. He offered to arrange a black water pump out. I said yes and it was organised for tomorrow morning. We shook hands and I left.

The town was dominated by the ruins of an early medieval castle on the bluff overlooking the town. Simone told us that it was famous for its market and its old town. She wanted to visit the market the next morning and get the fresh ingredients for a meal she was planning for tomorrow.

She said, "It's a marvellous market, they have the best produce from the region. We need to go early. Andy, will you come with me?"

"Of course."

"There's a really nice restaurant here. We used to come on important family occasions. When daddy realised this was where you were heading for Andy, he called the owners to let them know we may be dropping by. Can we go please, I love the place."

"It sounds a great idea, but let's go fairly early. We have a big night planned." And to make my point, I stroked her butt and gently pressed the butt plug.

She gave a quiet groan, "Oh, definitely early. Christ I'm already soaked at the thought of what you two men are going to do to me." I looked and there was the glisten of kitty juice on the inside of her thigh and more trickling down. I collected some on my finger, and tasted it, such sweet honey nectar.

She called the restaurant to see what time we would be welcome. "Are we all ok with six-thirty?

I looked at the others, "I'm good with that. That gives us a couple of hours to have a look around."

She let the restaurant know we would be there at six-thirty and rang off.

I grabbed my camera, and we spent a happy hour wandering the narrow medieval streets of the old town. In a small empty square we discovered an old fountain. Water fell from an amphora held by a time worn statue of a woman in roman dress. The late afternoon sun slid through a gap in the buildings, bathing her in a golden glow. It was the perfect photo opportunity. I managed to get a great series of the girls sitting or standing by the fountain. The highlight was Simone and Angie sitting demurely on the fountain wall. For the final shot they looked like innocent angels but they'd pulled their skirts up and spread their legs. The camera could clearly see that they were not wearing any panties.

Moments later as the girls were adjusting their skirts, a couple of old women entered the square. They gave us a suspicious look as we greeted them. As we left the square the girls were giggling at the close call. We were all in a great mood as we returned to the boat.

As we approached Rosie, Simone froze and gasped in horror. At the side of a car, parked by the gangplank stood a man.

She hissed, "Its Bernard."

Pete and I moved instinctively so we were between the women and Simone's nemesis. He was in his late thirties. A thin man with an angular face elegantly dressed. Angie put her arm protectively around Simone.

He pushed himself away from the car and walked in our direction. Simone stood beside me clutching my hand in hers.

He spoke in French as he approached us, "Simone, on doit se parler!"

Simone replied, "In English, Bernard, I have no secrets from my friends."

"We need to talk. The school says the George contacted them to tell them we have withdrawn the children. He said he was acting on your instructions. Why?"

"Because I want them to be close to me, not hidden away in Switzerland."

"But it is one of the best schools in the world!"

"I don't care if it's the best in the world; I want them to be at home with me. We will find a good local school."

Their voices were getting raised and I suggested we take the discussion on board. Bernard gave me a cool look, but nodded his head in agreement. We moved onto the board and to the upper deck where our chairs still sat.

Pete and Angie left the three of us alone, but Pete gave me a sign to indicate I should yell if any trouble started. They went off to their cabin to change for dinner. Simone sat close to me holding my hand.

Simone told Bernard, "We only have thirty minutes, let's make this quick."

Bernard looked at me and started to talk in French again.

"No, I told you, in English. I have no secrets from Andy." Simone said.

Bernard started again, "Why move them when they like the school?"

She looked at him accusingly, "Because I don't feel that they are my children anymore! I need the time to reconnect with them. For that to happen they need to be close."

"You chose to leave them."

She looked at him in disbelief. "You were isolating me from them for years. Sending them away to school. When they were at home you found reasons to keep them away from me."

He spat back, "You weren't a fit person to be a mother."

"I was as fit as you allowed me to be," She shot back.

She looked away, then back at him. "Did you ever love me, or was it all a game with you? Was it me or the company you wanted?"

Bernard couldn't or wouldn't answer her.

She squeezed my hand and gave me a weak smile to show she felt proud she was standing up to her ex-husband.

She told Bernard, "I've been given more love these past few days that I ever had from you!"

"You didn't need my love. You had all your friends." He said bitterly.

"I wouldn't have needed them if you hadn't been so cold."

I put my hand up to stop them. "Look at the moment the history between the pair of you is not important. What you need to agree on are the children."

I told Bernard, "We had a long talk with George and Rachael over dinner. We felt that the children would benefit from going to school locally, and living at home."

Bernard didn't look convinced, so I continued. "George and Rachael are looking for the best local private school. They say there are some very good ones. Look you are in a win-win situation here. You will see your children more often, and Simone is paying the fees."

He didn't look happy, but after a few moments of thought he nodded his head in agreement. "I will ask George to keep me updated." He stood up and walked off the boat without a backward glance. He got in the car and drove away without another word or even a goodbye.

Simone hugged me so tightly I could hardly breathe. "Thank you, I couldn't have coped with him on my own."

Pete and Angie appeared looking smartly dressed, ready for dinner. We could see they were wondering what had occurred. So I gave them a very quick summary as Simone went off to change. I followed Simone to our cabin and joined her in the shower. I helped to rinse the soap off her, and then she left to get dry, and start dressing, the butt plug still firmly in place.

I stood under the shower letting the water beat down for a few minutes, refreshing my mind as well as my body.

When I entered the cabin I stopped, frozen by the sight of Simone. She stood with her back to me dressed only in ivory coloured lace lingerie. A suspender belt held up matching silk stockings, but she was bare beneath the belt so her gorgeous ass and pussy showed as she turned.

She came and put her arms round me and rested her head on my chest. She whispered, "I've never loved anyone as much as I do you. Please don't stop loving me I couldn't bare it."

I gave her a long deep kiss before replying, "I'm here for as long as you want me, my little sex slave."

She gave a little shiver of joy, "Never go away my magnificent dirty old man."

I ran my hands down her nearly naked body enjoying the feel of her skin and the lace. She took one of my hands and drew it down to her ass. I could feel the butt plug still in place. She groaned as I touched it.

"I can't wait for tonight's fun and games," she whispered.

She broke away and gave me a playfully tap on my butt. "Hurry up, we need to get dressed."

I smiled and found a pair of decent trousers and a good shirt in the wardrobe. Simone had a short white cocktail dress in her hands. I helped her slip it on and zip it up. The point that she wore no panties was not lost on me. I also checked to make sure the butt plug didn't show through the material of the dress.

She gave me a twirl and I whistled in admiration. We joined the others and we walked the two hundred meters to the restaurant.

The restaurant was in the old part of the town. You walked through an archway into a courtyard to find the entrance. I pointed out a discreet sign by the door to Pete. "It's got Three Michelin stars!"

Simone walked up to the maître d' and told him her father's name. He greeted her profusely and asked her to wait a moment while he disappeared towards the kitchen.

He returned with an older white haired man in chef whites. He held his arms out and Simone went to him and hugged him. They kissed on the cheeks, and then he held her out at arm's length.

"Darling Simone, you look so beautiful and happy. I was so pleased when your father called to let me know you were coming."

He looked over at us, "And these are your friends?"

Simone brought him over to us. "David, this is Andrew, my fiancé, and Angela and Peter our best friends." He kissed Angie on both cheeks and shook our hands.

"David owns the restaurant, he used to be the chef, and he is my godfather. Now his son Julian is the head chef."

"But as you can see I like to keep my hand in." And he gestured to his whites. "Come let me show you to your table."

He showed us to the chefs table, an exclusive table that sat in an alcove overlooking the kitchen. "We keep this table for our very special guests." After we were sat down he called his son over. "You remember Julian don't you Simone, you haven't seen him for years?"

Julian was a tall man in his early forties who smiled when he saw Simone. She blushed and admitted, "I remember Julian, how could I forget, I had a school girl crush on him when I was a teenager."

He laughed, "I wondered why you used to make your father bring you so often."

Simone took hold of my hand. "This is Andy; we are going to get married in the New Year."

He congratulated us and kissed Simone before he returned to his busy kitchen. He promised us the best meal we had ever had as a wedding gift. David joined us for a few minutes talking to Simone in French. I could understand enough to know that they just discussing their families. Suddenly he jumped up and stormed off to the kitchen shouting at a poor commis chef who'd dropped a pan.

I asked Simone, "Is he always like this?"

"He hasn't changed in all the time I've known him, and daddy says he's always been the same. I don't know how Julian copes!"

I grinned at her, "So, a schoolgirl crush?"

"I used to lie in bed masturbating, imaging him fucking me."

"So what am I?"

She smiled, "A thirty-three year old woman's answer to her every fantasy! And I don't need to masturbate because you do fuck me - and tonight will be no exception."

David reappeared with the sommelier, "Your father told me that your family's wine bin is always to be available to you and your friends, just ask Daniel here."

Simone asked Daniel in a polite tone, "Do we have any of the family reserve, the seventy-six vintage?"

He looked delighted, "Yes madam, there are two cases. I would be delighted to get it for you."

"Then two bottles please."

He went off and returned five minutes later with the bottles and a decanter. It was fascinating to watch as he carefully removed the cork under the watchful eyes of David and Simone. Pete and I grinned at each other in anticipation, remembering the wine we had tasted with George. Pouring the wine from the bottle to the decanter was an art form in its self. Daniel lit a candle and very carefully poured the wine, using the candle light to ensure that none of the dregs were decanted. He poured a tasting glass out and went to offer it to Simone. She shook her head and pointed at me. I took a sip and looked at Pete in shock. I'd thought the wine we had tasted with George was magnificent, but this made it look like a vin ordinare.

Simone laughed at the expression on my face.

I said, "This is amazing, I've never tasted anything like it before."

Pete sipped his, "That's it, I can die happy now," he said. "I've tasted perfection!"

I looked at the label, it was a very simple white label with four lines on it.

Chateau de Grasse

Vin Laurent

1976

Pour Helene

Simone saw me looking, "He named it after my mother, and he said it's the best wine we have ever made.

I asked David and Julian to join us for a moment and offered them a glass. When we all had a full glass, I raised mine, "To Helene."

"To Helene," came the response as we drank a toast.

David had a tear in his eye, "I miss her; she lit the room up when she was here."

Simone asked David, "I know the three of you were close, and there was some history between you. But daddy never spoke of it."

David sipped his wine as the waiters brought our first course.

He said, "George and I were boyhood friends, we were un-separable. We were the two musketeers 'all for one...'. Only one thing ever came between us, and that was your mother, the beautiful Helene. We called her Helene of Troy, she was so pretty. We were rivals for her hand, and she choose him. I didn't speak to him for months after that. Finally she came to see me, begged me to talk to him. You know the rest, I was his best man at their wedding, and I am your godfather."

Simone sipped her wine and said, "I wonder how many bottles are left. I'd love to be able to serve it at our wedding."

David looked up, "I know. There were only twelve hundred bottles filled, one hundred cases. He and I opened the first bottle ten years ago. Some have been drunk over the years mostly by your father and me. But including the two cases downstairs there are almost eighty left."

"Do you think he would give me a few cases for the wedding?"

He smiled, "I know he will, he was keeping it for you. Only three people have drunk this wine before tonight. George, myself and you."

It was one of the best meals I had ever experienced. It was a couple of hours before we were willing to leave. Both David and Julian bade us goodbye. They refused to let us pay.

David told us, "Simone your father lent me the money to start this place. He has never let me pay him back. So I've never charged him for a meal, and I never will. Nor will I ever let you pay either."

Julian said, "The chefs table is permanently reserved for your family. We hope to see you many more times now that you will be in the area."

********************************

The Games We Play

We walked back to the boat with our arms around our partners waist. I let mine drift down and stroke Simone's ass. You could feel the sexual tension slowly building up between the four of us, as we began to anticipate the night's activities. We made ourselves comfortable in the main cabin. I got us all a nightcap of Grand Marnier. I sat between the girls on the couch. Pete sat on a cushion on the floor between Angie's legs, and she caressed the hair on his head. The long day was over, but the night was about to begin!

I remembered another line from one of Romantic1's stories that had intrigued me. This was the perfect time to try it out. I took a large sip of my drink holding it in my mouth. I kissed Simone, and as I did so I squirted most of it into her mouth. She recoiled slightly in surprise. Then swallowed the mouthful and laughed.

"That was fun, can you do it again?... No... let me try on you first!"

She took a mouthful and tried it out on me with a little less success. I enjoyed it, but we lost some that dripped down to fall on her dress.

"Damm!" And she went to wipe it off, but all she did was spread the stain even further. She frowned, and then smiled. "At least it gives me an excuse to take it off."

She stood and Pete helped unzip her dress. She let it slid down and pool at her feet. She poised for a moment in her lingerie and stockings for us before resuming her seat. Not to be out done, Angie asked me to unzip her dress. She stood and gave a shimmy and the dress joined its friend on the floor. Under it she wore semi translucent pale blue lingerie, with a matching suspender belt and black stockings. Pete made a spinning gesture with his finger. She giggled as she turned round so we could admire her sexy body.

I took another large sip of the Grand Marnier and kissed Angie repeating the mouth-to-mouth action. Her eyes opened wide in surprise at the sensation. Then after she swallowed she kissed me back.

She said, "Hell, that was fun, where did you learn that?"

"I saw it in an online erotic story, I've been meaning to try it out for some time."

She turned to Pete, "Come here, I want to try it out on you." She sipped and kissed him. He reacted in much the same way as the rest of us.

"You can do that any time you want!" He told her. "If I didn't have an erection before, I sure do now."

I felt a little tap from Simone, "I want to try to do it again"

"Take less in your mouth." I suggested.

She took a smaller sip and this time it was perfect. The sensation of the warm alcohol as it entered my mouth raised the kiss to another level. She grinned happily when I told her how good it was.

Pete and Angie finished off their glasses trading alcohol laden kisses. Angie stood and pulled Simone to her feet.

She looked at us, "Gentlemen, this young lady need to be introduced to the joys of anal sex. Will you help me?"

We stood and followed them into the cabin. The girls made themselves comfortable on the bed. Pete and I undressed and joined them. Simone was a mix of anticipation and fear.

I held her in my arms, "You control tonight, and we do as much or as little as you decide." She nodded gratefully. I felt the tension slowly wash out of her, and her lips sought mine in gratitude.

"Thank you. I have three of the people I love the most here to help me. I know I'm safe, it's just the fear of the unknown!"

Angie said, "Watch Pete and I, we will show you how good it is then you can make you mind up."

Simone looked relieved and nodded her agreement. We moved to the top of the bed out of the way. She curled up beside me and wrapped my arm around her protectively.

Angie grinned at Pete, "Come on lover, we have a sex show to put on, just like part of the one we saw in Amsterdam. Come fuck my ass." She unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. Pete pulled her panties off and buried his face between her legs. Angie gave a quiet moan of satisfaction as his tongue swept across her labia and clit. Pete kept licking and sucking her clit. Angie was groaning and had her fingers tangled in his hair holding him in place.

Simone kissed me, and shivered as I unclasped the front of her bra. I caressed her breasts and teased her nipples.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,037 Followers