Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie pushed Pete away, and got onto her hands and knees. She gave a moan as Pete removed her butt plug. I passed him the bottle of lube, and he squirted a generous amount into his hand. He coated his firm cock and Angie's open ass hole.

He was on his knees behind her and the head of his throbbing cock was poised at her rear entrance. Simone was on her knees watching intently. Pete pushed the head of his cock through the muscular ring of Angie's ass

She moaned, "Oh fuck, slowly, let me get used to that beautiful cock of yours."

She groaned quietly as Pete paused, and then eased himself in slowly, inch by inch until his balls touched her cunt lips and there was no more of his cock to be seen.

Simone's head was beside Angie's, and she pulled the hair away from her face. "What does it feel like?" She asked.

Angie focused her eyes on her, "Fucking amazing, he fills me up like you can't imagine." Then as Pete started to slowly plunge in and out of her rectum she cried out. "Oh fuck yessss, fuck me harder." And pushed her ass back at him to meet his down strokes.

Simone curled up beside me again. I played with her breasts, and she slid her hand down to her kitty and started to stroke the places that brought her the greatest pleasure.

Pete picked up his pace, and while he was grunting, Angie was giving us a running commentary.

"Holy fuck, it feels so good; oh yes, fucking harder. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me."

Then as Pete caught one of her swaying tits and pinched her engorged nipple, she screamed. Her hand went down between her legs and she started frantically rubbing her clit.

"I'm getting close," Pete warned her.

"Fuck, me too, come in me, I want to feel you squirt deep in my ass."

Another minute or so of frantic thrusting and Pete cried out, his buttocks shook as he as he came deep in her ass. Angie's orgasm was seconds later, and she collapsed forward as the intense wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Huh, huuuuh, huuuuuuh, huuuuuuuuh," She screamed as she came.

Simone looked at me with desire and lust, "Please will you fuck my ass?"

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yes, after watching that I hope your long cock tickles my tonsils by way of my ass!"

Pete rolled off Angie and his cock slid out of her ravished rectum, cum oozing out. Angie crawled over to Simone and gave her a big kiss.

She gasped as she got her breath back, "Fuck, that was fun, are you going to try it with Andy?"

Simone nodded. She grinned at me as she showed me the saturated crotch. She said with a smile, "I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

She kissed me and said, "I love and trust you." She took hold of my cock and gave the head a lick. "And you be gentle with me," she whispered to him, a tremor of trepidation in her tone.

She got on to her hands and knees copying Angie's previous position. She whimpered quietly as I pulled the butt plug from her asshole and tossed it aside on the bed. Angie took the bottle of lube and anointed my cock. She worked some in to Simone's asshole too. The feel of someone else's hands lubricating my cock for this sexual act was highly erotic and reminded me again of why I loved Angie.

I pushed a finger into the sensitive flesh of Simone's asshole, just rubbing around and around, and she groaned. She looked over her shoulder at me and told me, "God use your cock, I need to feel you."

I slid the wet head of my steel hard cock, up to touch that puckered hole. Then pushed against the ring of her asshole with my glans. After a moment's resistance the head slid in, then her anus clamped down for a moment, and we both groaned.

When I felt her ring of her asshole relax slightly, I withdrew a fraction and then pushed forward. I repeated the motion moving deeper into her rectum each time. Every time I moved forward Simone groaned. It sounded like a mix of pain and pleasure. I paused to allow her to get used to the sensation of my cock up her ass.

Again she looked over her shoulder and spoke. "Don't stop, Christ you are filling me, I need more of you!" And to emphasis her words she pushed back with her hips trying to force me deeper

I complied and with one motion pushed in until I was fully seated in her ass and my balls touched her cunt lips. Her head sank forward until it was resting on her forearms and she gave a long low guttural moan. I was thrusting slowly and steadily, the smoothness of her rectum tight around my granite cock. Now as I moved faster and harder she was moaning in pleasure not pain, her hands clenching the bedspread beside her head.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Simone cried, almost screaming. Our bodies taut as our flesh worked together to bring her toward that delicious, inevitable end. "Now, ohhh god, ohhhhh yesss! Fuck I'm coming like never before!" She did scream. Her whole body shaking as her first anal orgasm swept over her.

I paused for a few moments allowing Simone to enjoy the sensations washing over her. I needed to feel that moment myself, so I started moving again.

Her head whipped round and she groaned again. "Come inside me," she pleaded; "Do it, please, fill my ass with your cum for the first time!"

I was getting close and I could feel my cock throbbing in anticipation

"Ohhhh, fuck yessss," I groaned. I tightened my grip on her hips and sank deeper still before beginning to move again. Thrusting into her, my cock was like a piston driving into her flesh.

I came with a savage cry, my cock exploding, filling that hot, aching passage with my ropes of cum. Simone rose against me as her second orgasm washed over her, joining me in my pleasure. We collapsed on the bed limbs intertwined, still connected.

A minute later, I gently pulled my slowly deflating cock from her ass, worried that I may have been a bit too enthusiastic. A trickle of my cum oozed from her puckered asshole . She rolled over to face me and kissed me savagely.

"Fuck, I love you," she told me. "THAT was fabulous. I'm a convert."

She turned to Angie, "Is it always as intense as that? It was so familiar yet completely different at the same time." Then she winced as she sat up. "Damm, I'm sore!"

Angie said, "They are some of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced, but you can have too much of a good thing."

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"It was one of the most amazing orgasms I've had, but no more anal tonight please. My ass is sore," she smiled at me, "but I certainly did enjoy making it sore!"

Angie crawled up the bed to us. "Can I borrow him please?" She asked Simone. "I've been fantasising about another DP with Pete and Andy forever. The last time was so long ago.

Pete handed me a cloth so I could clean my cock.

Angie smiled and asked Simone if she would get me ready for her. As Simone bent with a lick and kiss to her enjoyable task. Angie took Pete's flaccid cock in her mouth, and worked a miracle.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"Err, you on the bottom, in my pussy and Pete can fuck my ass from behind."

I lay down on my back, Simone shuffled over to me and I was able to lay my head in her lap, the top of my head against her kitty. Angie swung her leg over my hips, and grasping my cock in her hand eased it into the sodden entrance of her cunt. With a gasp she sank down taking my full eight inches inside her. We stayed still for a moment to get used to the sensations. Then she stretched out on me, her lips kissing my neck. I started to push in and out, enjoying the warmth and softness of her velvety vagina. We both enjoyed the sensations for a few moments, then she made me stop.

"I want Pete in my ass now!"

Pete knelt between our legs and coated his cock with lube. He used his hands to spread her ass cheeks exposing the delicate opening of her asshole to his tongue. He licked her cleft, and the sensitive rosebud of her asshole. The tip of his tongue moving around that tight band of muscle, making her shiver.

He shuffled forward on his knees, until the head of his cock was in place. He pushed through the opening, and with one long steady motion buried himself deep in her abdomen. I ignored the feeling of his scrotum hitting against my undercarriage.

It's a weird but amazing sensation feeling a second cock rubbing against yours only separated by a thin layer of flesh. Angie was supporting her weight on her arms and pushing back with her pelvis against both of us.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she cried out, as we both started to thrust into her. It took us a few moments to find a comfortable rhythm. As I pushed in Pete would pull out and then we would reverse the motion.

Angie was staring down at me with her green eyes wide open. Her mouth was open as she continually grunted counterpointing our thrusting. Pete was holding on to her hips. She was threatening to buck him off as the movements of her pelvis got more frantic the closer she came. The tips of her nipples were brushing across mine as her breasts swung back and forth, teasing me.

I could feel her cunt contracting as she built up to her first orgasm. She was panting continuously.

"Ohh fuck, ohhh fuuucckk, fuuuucckk, fuuucckk, I'm cummmming," she cried out. She shook with the intensity of her orgasm. We stopped moving for a few moments to allow her to get her breath back. Pete started pushing again and I followed suit, getting back into the rhythm.

We could both feel and hear as her next orgasm quickly built up to its peak and she kept coming as we continued to thrust. She rested forehead on my chest and all I could hear was a string of continues grunts. "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," over and over again.

I could feel the change in Pete's thrusts as he grew close to his fulfilment. I felt his cock throbbing through Angie's flesh as he pumped his jism deep inside her.

He looked down at me as if to ask if I'd cum. I shook my head and he pulled out and rolled away. I took hold of Angie and rolled her onto her back without withdrawing. She groaned and wrapped her legs round my waist and I was thrusting away again.

"Christ... I'm... still... cuming," she panted out, and the feeling of her spasming cunt around my cock was enough to finally trigger my orgasm.

With a last low cry and a final hard thrust I felt my jism burn its way down my cock and surge deep into her cunt. I lay on top of her for a few moments as we both got our breath back. Then as I felt myself shrinking I pulled out and rolled away. Angie curled up on her side occasionally shivering as the remnants of her multiple orgasms continued to wash over her. Pete curled up behind her and wrapped his arms protectively round her.

Simone curled up beside me holding me tight. I looked at her, "If you want to try this too? I'm going to need some time to recover."

"Oh I so want to, but not tonight, my ass is still sore. Soon though."

Angie sat up, "I'm going to take my man and curl up in his arms and sleep."

She looked at us, "I think that was the last baby deposit for the time being. If I'm not pregnant by now it isn't going to happen this month."

I said, "We will keep our fingers crossed. Look if you aren't we can visit you in Dhabi next month, in fact can we come anyway?"

Pete said, "You know you are both welcome at any time. You don't need an excuse to visit." Angie just sat there nodding her head, tears in her eyes.

The girls kissed and then Pete led a sleepy Angie off to their bed.

***********************

Morning Thoughts

Peace and quiet returned to our cabin. Simone shivered so I pulled the bed cover over us. We lay there facing each other, gently caressing and kissing each other.

Finally, I broke the silence, "Was it as good as you hoped?"

She looked at me with love in her blue eyes. "Even better," she paused for a moment then continued. "It was almost too intense. I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't do it every night."

"Special occasions?" I suggested with a chuckle.

She nodded with a broad grin. "Definitely special occasions!"

"I still want to try you and Pete together." She thought for a second or two, "Do you think it would upset Pete, if I said I would prefer Mike to him?"

"It won't worry him, it's your body so it's always your choice."

"It looked so amazing with the three of you, Angie is a lucky woman to have you as a lover."

"Angie's not the lucky one, I am. They have given me so much of their love over the years. And now they trust me to help them have a family. It makes me feel so humble."

She looked at me, "You know I would never refuse you anything!"

I loved the look of absolute trust on her face, and I knew I would never abuse it. "And I thank you for that trust."

She stifled a yawn, and I laughed, "Am I that boring?"

"God no, it's just been a long but wonderful day and I'm tired."

I turned the lights off and curled up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and we slowly drifted off to asleep.

The reflection of the sun off the water bouncing around the cabin woke me early the next morning. I was still spooned behind Simon, my morning woody trapped between us. I kissed the back of her neck and she shuddered in her sleep. My hand was cupping her breast. I continued to nuzzle her neck and she slowly began to surface. Her nipple grew firm under my fingers and she pushed her butt against me.

She murmured, "God I love it when you wake me like this." She pushed me on my back, and rose above me before sinking down on my erect cock. She shuddered as my cock pushed up against her cervix.

"Christ, I love the feeling of you filling me," she groaned.

I pulled her down towards me and took one of her firm hard nipples in my mouth and sucked contentedly. She groaned and started riding me. It was short and sharp, we only lasted a couple of minutes before we both exploded into a mutual orgasm. She collapsed on me and we kissed, savouring the aftermath of our orgasms.

We lay still connected and dozed for a little while, before we got up and headed for the bathroom and the welcoming shower. We showered and dressed and headed to the galley. I brewed a pot of coffee. We took our cups to the deck and sat together curled up on one of the double width sun loungers. We watched as the sun burning off the mist that hung over the water. There was a sense of peace that hung over the river. From the town came the sounds of the market as it prepared itself for its first customers.

After half an hour a still sleepy looking Angie appeared, wrapped in a towelling robe clutching a cup of coffee.

She sat on the edge of the lounger and greeted us with morning kisses.

Angie said, "I heard you moving about. I wanted to tell you how much I love you both." She caressed the side of my face, "And you, I think you have saved my marriage again. We were drifting apart because we couldn't have children. My hormones were betraying my love for him."

We snuggled closer and Angie curled up tight against us.

I stroked Angie's hair, "It's as much my fault as yours. I should have been there for you, not hiding away."

Angie kissed me then Simone. She told her, "You are so lucky, he's the best person I've ever known baring Pete. He's probably the only man I could contemplate leaving Peter for."

Simone grinned, "I know how lucky I am, and in your case I'm willing to share a little." She kissed me and continued, "Julia told me the same thing, that you were the only person she would ever consider leaving Mike for!"

She looked at Angie, poked at my midsection, and asked, "Look at him, he's not in his prime. He's overweight, he's never going to be a Greek Adonis. So why do we both feel the same way about him? I just can't imagine my life without him."

"I'm dammed if I know, I just know that there is little part of me that never feels complete when he's not around!"

I wrapped my arms round the pair of them and they snuggled in close, both heads resting on my chest. "Overweight!" I asked indignantly.

Simone grinned and rubbed my abdomen, "Just a little, and with all the exercise you've been getting lately you will soon lose it."

Angie whispered, "I think I'm pregnant. I feel pregnant. My mother told me she knew she was pregnant with me, the moment the egg was fertilised."

She looked at me, "I had the same sensation last night!"

She took Simone's and then my hand and placed them on her abdomen. "Say hello to our baby."

She and Simone both had tears in their eyes as they kissed.

************************

To be continued

Authors note:

The real world has a way of getting in the way sometimes. And that's what has happened to me. I do apologies that the time between submitting chapters has grown. I have started the next chapter so hopefully the wait will be reduced.

Please comment and vote (it would be nice if it was a 5) it's the only way I get to know your thoughts on the story and the direction its taking.

Thanks

Andyhm