Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers

That evening the five of us sat around talking and drinking. The realisation earlier that I didn't know as much as I should about my fiancé and our girlfriend spurred me to ask questions. I was also aware I really didn't know much about the relationship between my daughter and her lover. My questions had sort of evolved into a truth or dare game between all of us, as it appeared we all had questions.

I ended learning a lot of interesting facts as well as getting the opportunity to kiss and fondle all of them, including to my deep surprise Kirsten. She sat there watching the others claim my lap and hands as part of a dare. When it was her turn, she insisted on the same rights. She sat on my lap and holding my hand slid it under her top and held it to her naked breast, before kissing me then jumping up and returning to Chrissy with a happy grin.

Chrissy made a startling announcement, much to my surprise, but no one else's. In the midst of one of her truth moments, she said she intended to make love to me at some point during their stay. The others had laughed at the expression of shock that spread across my face. She'd come over to me and knelt at my feet, running her hand up and down my thighs. Sliding them up the legs of my shorts and grasping my semi hard cock. She told me she had already asked every one's permission so there was nothing I could do about it, just lie back and enjoy my-self. She made herself comfortable by my side for the rest of the evening.

She whispered, "Not tonight though, that's for you and your lovers, it's your last night for all of you to be together for a couple of weeks."

Then Chrissy wanted to know the full story of how I'd met her mother, so I told all of them the story of our first meeting in the student bar, and the fun and games we'd done in Saudi before I'd met Ros.

The evening ended when Lise grabbed my hand and dragged me towards our cabin, shedding her clothes as she did. I was soon in our bed with Simone and Lisette and our evening of debauchery began.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke early on Monday morning sandwiched between my two lovers. Two different hands were tracing their way over my body, meeting at the junction of my legs and stroking the length of my morning woody.

I heard a giggle as I twitched under their attention. Simone chuckled, "Good you're awake, and we weren't sure after last night's efforts you'd wake up in time this morning."

"And good morning to you," I managed to crock out as I sat up in the bed, resting back on my elbows. Lise shuffled down and she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft. A mix of dried cum and pussy juice plastered her groin, that plus her red swollen pussy lips were clear evidence of the extent of last night's antics. She looked up at me and grinned, and then she sucked the purple head of my cock into her mouth. I wasn't the cleanest person either with cum from the three of us still matted in my own pubic hair.

I glanced at Simone's kitty and saw the same evidence. I'd left a couple of hickies on her breasts. I reached out and gently stroked her swollen kitty lips, and she winced. "Sorry," I murmured.

"Why love, I enjoyed every moment we spent getting like this. Just be gentle to-day please I'm sore."

"Come up here and let me kiss you better."

She smiled and rose up on her knees beside my head, and spread her legs inviting me to make good on my offer. I put my arm round her hips pulling her towards me. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her slit and she shivered under my fingers. The nub of her clit reappeared from its resting place and I teased it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh god careful, I'm still so sensitive from last night," she moaned. I muttered encouragement from my occupied mouth. I eased a couple of fingers inside her and she moaned louder.

Meanwhile Lisette had decided that little Andy was hard and ready for her. She swung herself over me and guided the head of my cock between her swollen lips and slid down the shaft with a long low groan, until our pubic bones touched and I nestled against her cervix.

Her eyes opened wide and she said, "Shit I love this feeling, so full, so deep." She sat there not moving, just enjoying the sensations as my cock twitched. Her heart pendent nestled between her sweat coated breasts. She reached out and stroked Simone's back, then reached for her breast, pinching the nipple.

The combined action of my tongue and fingers and Lise fingers on her nipples was more than Simone's already sensitive body could take. She shuddered in pleasure as an orgasm hit her. She hissed in sensual gratification and it took her long moments for her to come down from her sexual high. She curled up beside me her head on my shoulder, watching as Lisette rose up and down, the shaft of my cock appearing and disappearing between her clutching labial lips. Her own body was still shivering in response to her orgasm.

Lise kept moving and I rolled my hips to encourage her. She leant forward and kissed Simone. She moaned as the sensations grew deep in her belly, radiating out to her pussy and nipples. Her fingers that were pinching her nipple drifted down to rub her hard clit. Her finger tips were moving so fast I almost couldn't see them.

Her moans grew louder and more urgent, a repetitive 'Ohhh' until she shuddered to a halt. Her body bent forward, her head resting on my chest. The muscles in her cunt clutching at my cock as she came, her orgasm washing over her body. I came as well but it was a dry orgasm, there was nothing left in me, they had milked me dry the night before.

She stayed where she was, resting on top of me. She just straightened her legs out either side mine for comfort and turned her face to Simone. Simone stretched out on her side resting her head on my shoulder and draped her leg over both of ours and we dozed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunlight streaming through the porthole woke us a second time that morning, and I groaned as I stretched. An urgent need presented itself and I slid out from between the still sleeping Lise and Simone and headed to the bathroom. After using the toilet I turned on the shower. While I waited for the water to warm up I cleaned my teeth and trimmed my beard. I stood in the shower enjoying the sensation of the hot water streaming over me. The door to the shower opened and Simone slipped in beside me. For a few moments we both stood still with our arms around each other, the water restoring us. Our lips joined as we drew our-selves into a long deep sensual kiss. Wash clothes in hand we washed the aches, pains, and dried fluids of last night away. I registered movement from the corner of my eye and saw Lisette sitting on the toilet through the water streaked glass. I stepped out to greet her, wrapping a towelling robe round my body.

She looked up at me with red rimmed eyes, "I know I'm being silly but I don't want to go, I love both of you so much it physically hurts. I've never felt this way before. I woke up in our empty bed and it scared me."

I pulled her up and wrapped my arms around her. She slid her arms under my robe "You're not being silly, we both love you, and we will miss you. You're just too bright not to finish your education."

The door of the shower opened and Simone said, "Let me have her. Come here I need to tell you something important." Lise joined her in the shower and I left them to their bonding session.

I dressed and went to the galley, Lise car wasn't picking her up until two o'clock. Pete had got the Paris office to send us the keys to the flat so she didn't need to leave as early as we'd first thought. She'd proudly presented Simone and me with copies of the keys. Her way of saying we were welcome at any time and she had no secrets from us.

The coffee was already brewing and Chrissy was sat at the breakfast bar.

"Where's Kirsten," I asked.

She laughed, "She's your daughter and you don't remember that she's not a morning person. She's still fast asleep; I don't expect we will see her for a couple of hours."

I sat down beside her and she poured me a cup of the nectar of the gods. I sipped the coffee and we talked about last night.

Finally I had to ask, "Why do you want to sleep with me, isn't it going to cause problems between you and Kirsten?"

She took my hand. "I grew up knowing that you and my mother have an unusual relationship and my father was fine with it. In fact he was more than happy with it. I asked my mother what it was about you that made her love you the way she does, and she just said I needed to experience you to understand. When I told Kirsten about my plans she just laughed and told me to enjoy myself and welcome to the family."

"You understand that the relationship I have with your parents isn't something that happened overnight. It took many years to become what it is now, and Ros was just as involved as I was."

Chrissy looked hard at me, "and I also know my mother would have left dad for you after Ros died but you wouldn't let her, why?"

"Because as much as I love her, I also love your father and I would never do any-thing to jeopardise their relationship. For Christ sake I was there when they first met. It was one of the happiest times of my life watching their relationship grow, as mine had with Ros."

I sipped the coffee and thought back to those days. "For a brief time, just before she met Mike, the three of us were a proper threesome. She and Ros were lovers until the day she died, they never lost that love. The four of us became the 'family' because we never saw ourselves as two couples, but as one interchangeable group. We did everything together. Mike and me, we rented a villa for the last few years we were in Saudi and the four of us lived there. You and Kirsten and Chris were all conceived in that villa, some of the happiest days of my life."

"Does that mean you could be my father," she asked with a worried expression on her face.

"No, that was one thing we didn't share and that was the conception of our children, Mike is your father that I can guarantee."

I felt a pair of arms circle me and soft lips kiss the back of my neck, and a murmured 'I love you'. I turned and Simone stepped in close settling between my open legs and kissed me.

"There's so much I don't know about you," she said.

"I have no secrets from you love, you just need to ask."

"I know and when the time is right I'll ask you all about her."

I asked, "Where's Lise by the way?"

"Packing her bags, she'll be along in a few minutes."

"Is she ok? She sounded a bit down, what did you say to her earlier?"

"I didn't need to say a lot, she just wanted to be reassured that we would still love her while she was away studying. I just needed to tell her that every time she missed us she just needed to hold her heart pendent to remind herself how much we love her."

I glanced down, and she saw the direction of my gaze. She raised her ankle and I saw the matching interlinked heart anklet.

"I know," she whispered, as she kissed me. "This is mine, you put it on me and only my dirty old man can take it off."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Simone and Lisette stood with their arms around each other, watching as Kirsten and Chrissy helped me carry Lisette's bags to the waiting car and the driver squeezed them in on top of the rest of her stuff.

We'd spent the past few hours talking and sorting out our plans for the next couple of weeks. I'd printed out Lisette's ticket confirmation and given it to her earlier. She'd hugged me, pressing her lithe body against me, happy with the response that mine had given her. She whispered, "Eight days to Paris, then I'm going to make love to both of you so hard that all you will be able to do on the plane is sleep." My cock twitched against her in anticipation and she'd stroked the bulge in my shorts and smiled happily. We'd confirmed that we would stay with her the night before our flight to Dubai and it was beginning to sound like she had big plans for us.

The driver stood by the open rear door of the limousine and we knew it was time for her to go. She kissed my daughter and Christina, and then she stood in front of us, holding out her hands

She said in a tight voice trying to hold back the tears, "So much has changed; you found me and made me yours for the rest of my life. I've never loved any one the way I love both of you." She shook her head and held it up, straightening her shoulders. "I'm not going to let you down, I will make you proud of me."

We told her we loved her, and we could see the tears beginning to well up. She kissed us and then got in the car and it drove away. It had only travelled fifty metres before she was hanging out of the window waving goodbye. She looked so adorable.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Simone and Kirsten updating the family website, and finalising a lot of the wedding details. It looked like every family member who could was going to be there. The other guests had all confirmed and I was pleased to see that Marylou asked if she could be there the two weeks. I shot her a quick email letting her know how much I was looking forward to seeing her again.

Kirsten is the site administrator and she had foolishly given me full rights. The problem is I'm a bit of a computer dinosaur and after I'd managed to delete a folder of photos by mistake she banned me from the laptop for the rest of the day while she sorted out my mistake. I admitted defeat and left the pair of them huddled over the screen looking at wedding dresses and went looking for Chris-tine.

I found her reading a book, sitting at a secluded outside table at the cafe that overlooked the boats' mooring. She was sipping from a glass of red wine and smiled and kissed me as I sat down beside her. I ordered a glass of red wine from the hovering waiter. She was looking beautiful in the late afternoon sun, no wonder the waiter had been standing so close and why he had given me a dirty look when I sat down. She was wearing a light blue dress that came to her mid-thigh. Her full breasts pushed at the fabric of the dress. The shadow of her areoles and the outline of her nipples clearly visible. She so reminded me of her mother at the same age it took my breath away.

I light heartedly complained, "Your lover has just banned me from my laptop."

She looked at me in mock horror and put her hand over her mouth, "Oh god what did you do, tell me it wasn't to the site?" I nodded.

"I managed to delete a folder of photos."

"And you are still alive?"

"Barely, I may need mouth to mouth resuscitation in a few minutes."

She leant close to me and kissed me, a long deep passionate kiss that I responded to and returned with interest. She drew back breathing heavily and looked into my eyes, "I think I'm beginning to understand what it is that mum sees in you."

She drew her chair closer to mine and rubbed her foot up the back of my leg. I held my hand out to her and she placed it on her thigh covering it with her own. We sat like that for a while as we watched the world go past.

Finally Chrissy asked, "Do you think Simone will let me sleep with you tonight, or should I wait until we get back from Nice?"

I didn't respond immediately, I just kissed her then I said, "I think that's something you need to discuss with her. Do you want her to be there as well?"

"I'm not sure, how would you feel if I want Kirsten."

I hadn't considered that option and if she'd ask me before last night I would have said no. Now I'm not sure what my answer would be. "I don't really know, it would feel a bit odd, but in the end it's your decision."

I walked my fingers up her thigh and she sighed and let her legs fall open. She slid down the seat slightly so she was hidden from casual view by the table. She drew up the hem of her dress as she did so. My fingertips brushed the damp silky material of her panties between her legs, and she drew her breath in sharply.

Her phone buzzed and she started. She read the text message out loud, "They want to know where I am and if I've seen you?" Her fingers flew across the key pad as she answered, "I've told them where we are, and that you are seducing me." I couldn't help it, I laughed and pressed my fingers firmly to the crotch of her panties. She gave a loud moan and I saw the waiter watching us, his arousal evident in the bulge in his trousers.

I could see Kirsten standing in the wheelhouse from where I sat, so I stood and waved attracting her attention. She waved back and a few minutes later I watched as she and Simone walked over to us. They'd both changed into dresses and I kicked myself for not bringing my camera. With the sunlight behind them and their dresses swirling around their thighs, they were absolutely stunning. My mouth was dry and my pulse was racing by the time they sat down beside us.

I ordered a bottle of wine and some snacks. Simone kissed me as she handed me some printouts of wedding dresses, there was one that stood out and I handed it back to her with a grin and a nod.

She laughed and turned to Kirsten, "I owe you ten euros, you were right he picked the same one."

"I told you my dad has good taste, you shouldn't be surprised, he did pick you."

Simone gasped and then she hugged my daughter. The wine and food arrived and I poured wine into our glasses. The four of us sat back and enjoyed the last of the sunshine.

Simone said, "The dress shop is in Paris, I've booked an appointment for next Tuesday afternoon for a fitting."

"What time is the appointment?" I asked

"Three o'clock, we should make it easily if we catch the nine-thirty TGV."

"Sounds fine, we can drop the bags off at the flat first, I hate lugging suitcases around if I don't need to."

We sat in silence for a while. I could feel Chrissy tensing beside me as she worked herself up to ask the question to Simone. But I think both of us were surprised when Simone spoke.

"Your daughter and I are going to have a bonding session tonight, I'm going to sleep in their cabin tonight and you are going to entertain her lover in ours."

I looked at the contented smirks on her and Kristen's faces. So choosing wedding dresses wasn't the only thing they had discussed.

Chrissy turned to her lover, "Are you sure, are you both ok with this. Cos if you aren't I won't do it."

Kirsten smiled at her and drew her into a long kiss that left them both gasping. "Course I'm sure. My mother told me before she died that every woman in the family should get the opportunity to experience my father. He's never pushed himself forward, but every one that did, came back again for more."

Chrissy looked surprised at this statement, then she asked her with an expression of intrigue, "What about you, have you ever thought about it?"

The table went quiet as the implications of her question struck all of us.

Kirsten blushed crimson, "I...Err," she looked at me and then dropped her eyes to her hands clutched in her lap. "Yesss...I've thought about it, but he's my father and I get so many mixed messages from him that I'm not sure what I want to do." She picked up her glass and drained it.

She finally looked at me and said, "Dad I know it's wrong but some times when I look at you or something you say hits me and the next thing I know I'm wet and I want you. I had a teenage crush on you, other girls had their pop stars, and I had you. I grew up knowing that women wanted to be with you. Mother and you weren't exactly circumspect over your activities."

I held my arms out to her and she came and sat on my lap just like she did when she was a child. "There's nothing wrong with feeling like this." I told her. "I sup-pose the question is more can we do it without hurting other people, rather than should we? Nothing is going to happen now because there are five people involved and only four are here and all of us would need to agree!"

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers