Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

I saw Simone and Chrissy nod in agreement, and Simone said, "I don't think anyone would say no darling, I just don't think this is the right time. Something like that need to be so special for both of you, not rushed."

Kirsten stood and there were tears in her eyes. She went over to Simone and kissed her, "Thank you mum, we have so much to talk about tonight."

"And there's so much I want you to tell me about your father."

My ears were burning so to change the subject I asked, "Is anyone hungry as I don't fancy cooking tonight." Every one nodded so the next question was where?

"Here?" I suggested.

Simone shook her head, "Not here I think, and the restaurant is closed on Mon-days. There is a little bistro off the main square that I've heard is quite good. Shall we try it?"

"Sounds nice," I said, "Shall we go then."

I paid the bill and we walked arm in arm to the main square then down the side street to the bistro. We were shown to secluded table and we enjoyed a very pleasant meal and a couple of bottles of the local red. We sat there for several hours relaxing and enjoying the companionship. I carried on regaling them with stories of my Saudi days.

Simone wanted to understand how the 'family' had evolved. Kirsten and Chrissy were interested as well and badgered me to tell them. So I agreed to explain what I knew. I just asked them to keep my glass topped up while I was talking.

"I suppose I need to explain some of the background," I said. "Most of this you already know, but it puts things in context. When I first went to Saudi, Julia came with me. For most of the first couple of years we were an almost couple."

Chrissy asked, "What do you mean an almost couple?"

"Yes well as you know, your mother and me, we had a unique type of relationship. It was almost like we loved each other too much. We were fine for a couple of months and then we would burn out and we would need time apart. We never fell out of love we just needed time to recharge the batteries as the say. At one point we had a threesome with Marylou until she left. Interestingly we discovered that with a third person involved, your mother and I could last a lot longer before we burnt out."

"I'd been there almost two years when I met your mother, Kirsten. It was a bit hit and miss in the beginning, if I'm honest. She didn't know how to take Julia. Finally we fell in love, and we got married. Then Julia joined us, she tried to stay away, to give us the room she thought we needed. It turned out that we all had feelings for each other, so she moved in with us, and that's how we stayed for a year."

I took a sip of the wine and continued.

"Your father was the next to arrive Chrissy. We had a mutual friend so he looked me up. He met your mother and well, you know what happened. Three months later they were married. He wasn't very sure about your mother's relationship with us. But slowly he realised that we weren't trying to threaten their marriage, if anything what we offered would strengthen it. That's when we rented the villa for the four of us. Your uncle Pete had been Ros's boyfriend when we first met. We kept bumping in to him and we all liked him so he became the fifth person and moved into the villa with us. I guess it was only three month before he met his first wife Ann, and she moved in almost immediately. Although it was a good year or so before they tied the knot."

"And there you have it, all the original members of the 'family' in one place. But at that time we just thought of ourselves as three married couples that enjoyed a mutual attraction and had lots of fun - sexual fun included. The early rules and savings accounts all came about because we needed some basic rules to live together and pay the rent and the bills. Pete was the hospital accountant so he took charge of the finances. It was a joint effort between Ros and me that turned the rules into the prototype 'family' rules."

As I spoke the waiter came and we all ordered coffee and a drink.

"We needed to have rules as others came and joined us. Jeff and Gillian were the first; they rented the other villa in our compound. Steve and Fiona moved in with them for their last couple of years. We were all married couples who put our partners first. But we were happy to play around if no one got hurt and everyone agreed. We supported each other, there was never a problem we couldn't solve when we put our minds to it. It just seemed to happen that most of the time they would come to either Ros or me for help and advice. The other thing that happened over time is that everyone fell in love with everyone else. We were an 'intentional' family that just happened to have many people in it rather than a single couple."

"Kirsten, you were born in eighty-seven, you were our New Year baby and you were the first of the 'family' babies who grew up in the villa. Chrissy you were born six months later. By the time we all left, just after the first Gulf war there were six children who'd lived there."

"We scattered all over, but we missed each other. So we kept the 'family' alive. We kept the bank accounts going, we all paid a bit into it each month. We used the money to pay for a big holiday get-together each year for all of us and to build an emergency fund anyone could draw from."

Kirsten interrupted, "Oh god, I remember those reunions."

"When we were able we would visit each other. Our home became the unofficial headquarters, and it was unusual if we didn't have visitors every couple of months. And of course we became the first port of call when there was an issue. That's it; I suppose, the rest I think you know. We've grown slowly, Pete and Ann got divorced, Pete met Angie, and then Ann met Paul. They're all members now. There are a few more now, and of course we have the older kids joining when they are eighteen. Pete and Angie have been building up our finances and investments, and Ros set down the last of the rules and you created the website."

I gratefully sipped some wine then Simone kissed me.

I said wistfully, "It seemed so simple and fun when we first started out, there's been a lot of heartache as well, but I didn't regret anything we did then and I don't now." My voice tailed off into silence and we all sat there quietly for a few moments.

Simone said what we were all thinking, "I think it's time we got back to Rosie, I'm tired and the girls are flagging."

I paid and we left. Simone walked beside me her arm wrapped around my waist. Kirsten and Chrissy walked in front of us holding hands and kissing every few steps.

"Thank you for that," she said, "There's so much I don't know about you."

"Are you sure about tonight, it almost feels like I'm kicking you out of our bed?"

"You silly man I wouldn't have suggested it to Kirsten and Chrissy if I wasn't sure, and it's her right as a member of the 'family' to spend at least one night with you."

"Since when?" I asked.

"Ever since Ros created the rule, it's in the 'family' charter."

"Where, I've never seen it."

"It's in the women's eyes-only section."

"So I've got to take your word for it, is that correct?"

She nodded and smiled at me.

When we got back to Rosie, Simone collected her night things from out cabin. She and Kirsten kissed us good night and left Chrissy and me alone.

I held my hand out to her and asked, "Are you sure about this? I won't be upset if you don't want to do it."

She looked at me and took my outstretched hand, "Scared, yes; want to do it, hell yes." She stepped close and kissed me. "Please take me to bed Uncle Andy... God...you don't know how long I've wanted to say that to you."

"Then it's time for bed, Beautiful," and I led her to the main cabin.

She stood in front of me at the foot of the bed. She was nibbling at her lips and I held her. She smiled at me gratefully and reaching up she loosened the shoulder straps of her dress.

I gently pulled the top of her dress down exposing her exquisite breasts. She shivered and instinctively crossed her arms in front of them.

"You are just as beautiful as your mother was when I first met her," I said.

She smiled back at me and relaxed her arms. "Does that mean you are going to unwrap me too?"

"Ohh, goody I do get an early birthday present."

She laughed remembering her mother's comments about our first meeting. She stepped forward wrapping her arms round me. Pressing her breasts and their hard nipples into my chest. Her head turned up to catch my lips with hers. My fingers stroked her bare back before sliding down caressing as they went, until I grasped her ass through the fabric of the dress, pulling her hard into me. She moaned as she ground her pelvis against me, feeling my cock growing between us.

I tugged her dress over her hips and it pooled at her ankles. She stepped out of it and sat on the edge of the bed wearing only her cream coloured panties. I slipped my shirt off and she reached out and unbuttoned the waist of my jeans, and the fly. She slid her fingertips under the waist of my jeans and briefs and eased them over my hips. She gasped as my erect cock sprang out as it was freed from its confines. She leant forward and kissed the crown and licked at the drop of pre-cum.

I knelt between her silky thighs and pulled her panties down and off her long smooth legs, revealing a smooth clean shaven mons divided by the start of her slit. Beads of pussy juice formed along her plump labial lips and the spicy scent of an aroused woman tickled the back of my nose. I blew across her lips invoking a gasp. I attacked the curves of her pussy with long, raking licks and listened to her contented moans. Her hands curled round the back of my neck pulling me in closer and holding my tongue in place over the top of her clit as it rose out of hiding.

I teased the hard nub with my tongue and lips and her fingers tightened in my hair. She rolled her hips back and forward pushing herself against me. She gasped and panted out my name in a liturgy of passion.

"Andy...oh fuck Andy, just there; fuuuck harder. Your fingers, fuck me with them pleeeeese."

I grinned at her need and slid a couple of fingers past her wet lips and into needy cunt. My fingers curled up slightly seeking and finding the slight difference that identified her G-spot. I found it immediately, if I closed my eyes it was just like her mother was writhing under my touch they were so similar.

Her body froze momentarily and she cried out as I teased her spot.

"Ohhhh...ohhh, ohhh God."

My fingers and tongue continued stimulating her. Her hand clutched at the bed covers, her knuckles going white around the bunched up fabric. She was panting incoherently.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh fuuuck."

Her hips shook and she squirted over my face, gasping as she came. She lay there for a few minutes coming back to her senses, while I continued to caress her. She pulled herself up onto her elbows and looked down her body at me.

"My god, I'm beginning to see what my mother means about you." She paused and said, "Maybe you could teach Kirsty how to do what you just did to me."

She held her arms out to me and I slid up beside her. She reached down and grasped the shaft of my steel hard cock. I discovered how much her breasts were like her mother's as her areole crinkled and her nipples engorged as I kissed and suckled on them. She kissed my face and licked at her pussy juice that matted my beard.

She grinned at me, "I taste good, don't I."

"You do a hint of exotic spice amongst the sweetness. Yes, Darling, you taste magnificent."

"That's interesting; Kirsty says exactly the same thing."

I returned my attention to her body. Kissing my way down to her breasts from the hollow of her neck. The pulse in her neck throbbed under my lips. She worked her way down my body, kissing, licking and nibbling until she reached the crown of my cock. She gave it a couple of licks then she swallowed the head running her tongue around the grove. I gasped and rose up, pushing deeper into her mouth. She choked and grasped my shaft in her hands to control my movements. Her head bobbed sucking the crown while her hands slid up and down the shaft. I moaned deep in the back of my throat and she looked up at me over her hands.

She crawled up and threw her leg over me. Pausing as she poised above me, then grasping my cock she rubbed the crown along her sodden slit. She sank down slowly engulfing my length in her tight cunt, until her clit ground against my pubic bone and my glands nestled against her cervix. Her head bent forward as she panted, carefully rolling her hips as she grew accustomed to way I filled her. Raising her head she looked deep into my eyes, beads of sweat running between her breasts.

"Oh god, yes I understand now. God, I love you," she groaned. "Fuck me."

I grasped her ass and rolled her on to her back while staying deep inside her.

"Fuck, yessss," she whimpered, and wrapped her legs around me. Her lips found mine and we kissed with a passion that bordered on desperation. I was thrusting and she was rolling her up hips to meet me. She was nibbling at my lip and then she gasped and I felt her cunt clutch at me as a second orgasm washed over her, pussy juice trickling down her crack. I wanted to sink as deep into her body as I could until I was lost, and Chrissy wanted me deep inside her until our bodies completely merged into a single amorphous blob of love and passion.

I hesitated for a moment then I started swinging my hips rubbing my glans over her A-spot. Her response was immediate; her heels were pushing into the back of my thighs and her fingers digging into the flesh of my shoulders.

She was grunting incoherently as I kept moving my cock over her A-spot. My balls began tightening, and I knew I was growing close. I could feel Chrissy tensing, the muscles in her thighs trembling.

Then she came with a loud cry, "Fuuuuuccck." She shook and her cunt spasmed. The pressure pushing me over the edge, I came with a long grunt. My hot cum jetted out of me in thick ropes coating every interior square millimetre of her cunt. She arched her back, her buttocks completely off the bed before collapsing back down. Her orgasm continued to roll over her, gradually easing. It took several minutes before she opened her eyes, and she took a long sobbing breath.

I went to roll off her and she held me tight, my shaft still buried inside her. She croaked, "Please don't move, I want to feel you inside me for as long as I can."

I kissed her and gently rolled us onto our sides so I didn't squash her. She tightened her cunt muscles around me preventing me from sliding out. Her juice and my cum dribbled out of her to mat in my pubic hair and spread across our thighs. We kissed, a long deep kiss, and our hands kept stroking each other as we slowly came down from our mutual high.

There were tears in her eyes and I looked at her with a worried expression on my face. I kissed them away and she looked at me and smiled.

She said quietly, "I really didn't believe mum and the others when they told me sleeping with you would change my life. I could never understand how mum could even consider leaving dad for you. I can now!"

I started to reply but she stopped me with a single finger on my lips. "I know you'd never ask her, it's pretty obvious that you love dad almost as much as you love her. And that's why I could fall in love with you so easily. But I love your daughter too and you have Simone. We can all be happy together ... but I want to be like this with you often. I feel so ... different, and in such a good way."

I kissed her and she responded by tensing her cunt, my cock twitched and we both gave a little moan. My softening cock began swelling again, expanding to fill her passage made slippery by our combined love juices.

I pulled out and she groaned in disappointment. But I rolled her so her back was to me, pulling her back against me and raising her leg so I could enter her from behind. She was so wet and slick from before there was no resistance this time. Her groan turned into a moan of pleasure. I began to slowly and gently thrust in-to her. My hands ran up and down her body, hesitating each time they reached her breasts to tease her hard nipples. Her fingers inched down and she languidly rubbed her clit as I continued to move in and out. My cock head rubbing across her G-spot on each pass. I lavished kisses on her from behind, even able to suck on one of her gorgeous nipples as she half-turned towards me.

We moved together for several minutes, twice I felt her tense and softly cry out as she came, but I never stopped moving. Her free hand was round the back of my head pulling my lips close to her exposed neck. I kissed and nuzzled her neck. Her other hand reached between our legs, her fingers cupping and stroking my balls. She must have felt them tightening as she began pushing back to meet my thrusts. My orgasm built slowly from my balls then to the base of my cock be-fore gushing out in a stream of hot cum. I shuddered to a halt deep inside her, with a long harsh groan. She pushed back hard against me, her fingers rubbing hard against her clit. The hot cum and her fingers pushing her over the edge and she cried out as she came with me.

I wrapped my arms round her as I shrank and slid out of her.

I whispered, "Thank you, you were wonderful, I'll never forget this night."

She took my hand and kissed my fingers, and then placed it back on her breast. "I understand how my mother can say that she loves you, because I do too. I'm almost jealous of Simone and Lise, but I have our Kirsty."

I kiss the back of her neck and she moaned softly.

"Please hold me in your arms as I fall asleep," she asked, turning to face me

I did so, drawing up the bed covers over us, and listened as her breath slowed and she fell asleep curled up in my arms with my withered cock still snug inside her warmth.

I must have fallen asleep too, as I woke to a kiss. I looked up to see Simone and Kirsten standing by the bed. Both were just wearing panties and looked absolutely stunning in the light from the doorway.

Simone whispered, "We came to see if you wanted any company, we both missed our lovers.

I answered by drawing back the covers and they slipped in to bed with us. Simone curled up behind me and Kirsten behind her girlfriend.

I shivered as Simone nuzzled the back of my neck and my daughter reached out and caressed the curve of my jaw.

"Thank you Darling, I love you," I heard Simone whisper, and my daughter mumbled, "I love you dad."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued.

Please comment and vote, constructive criticism is always welcome.

I will try to reply to e mails.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers