All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 14'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
TO ONE DIRTY OLD MAN FROM ANOTHER

I truly love your writing! Oh sure, there are the usual typos, misspellings or misused words but nothing really detracting. I especially like your mix of sex and other aspects of the story which makes it really interesting. I never thought I would be saying this, but, after all, one can get bored reading the same old sex accounts. The all abiding "love" prevailing in your story maybe should include some "man on man" action in your MMF accounts. I would also like to see some incestuous interaction. i believe you are leading up to that with Andy and Kirsten. I am 73 years old and I am proud to be seen as a "Dirty Old Man" and I will go to my grave being one. I've devoted my life to learning to be one. I love you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

MORE!!!!! SOON !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the whole14 episodes

Absolutely perfect. A marvellous romantic story with perfect sex

happyguy36happyguy36over 8 years ago
perfection

It just gets better and better. Great story fantastic sex. Pure escapism. I love it. Each chapter gets five stars from me.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

"The walls of her cunt rippling before squeezing tight against my ridged cock. . . "

Rigid?

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

The small handful of us that bother to comment are in agreement to the value of the story.

I too have given each chapter a five. You hooked me in Ch1.

This is the best story that I read on this medium, by far! It deserves to be published in book form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2056 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...