Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met up with Angie, Fi and Steve at a sea front restaurant for lunch before heading to Pete and Angie's villa. During the meal we came to a decision over Diane and Bryan.

It didn't take us long to get settled in their guest bedroom. We changed into our swimwear and joined the others by the pool. Both Angie and Fi were sunbathing naked by the side of the pool.

Simone said, "I feel a bit overdressed," and she grinned at me as she unclasped the bikini top and slid out of the bottoms. She dove into the pool and swam the length before climbing out up the steps. Her body glistening in the sunlight like Aphrodite rising from the sea and my cock stiffened in worship.

I dove in to cool down, swimming a couple of fast lengths, and then I joined the rest of my family in their sun worshipping. Soft music came from concealed speakers and the choice of music drew me back to the happy times we had spent lazing around the pool in Saudi. I settled down beside Simone and accepted her help rubbing in the sun cream.

"Good choice of music," I murmured as the unmistakable sound of 'Dexy's Midnight Runners' rose from the speakers.

"Thought you'd like it," Steve said as he handed me a beer.

I sighed as I took a sip, "So many good memories." I gave Simone a kiss and her tongue teased mine.

I raised my bottle, "To absent friends," I said. "To old memories and new ones."

There was a murmur of agreement and the chink of glass from around me.

We lazed around the pool, Simone and Angie were discussing the plans for Paris and the shops they intended to visit.

"We are going to stay at the flat aren't we?" Simone questioned.

"I hadn't planned on staying anywhere else," I replied.

"We should be able to sort everything out by Saturday," she said. "We can take the train home Sunday. I'd like to see the children, I've missed them."

I smiled and gave her a kiss and she caressed the side of my face with the back of her finger. At four o'clock we heard the doorbell ring and the girls slipped on tee-shirts while Pete and I answered the door. As expected it was Diane and Bryan with a couple of suitcases. They both looked a little nervous so I drew them into a quick hug.

"Welcome to the villa," I said. "Come on in and relax, we've got a lot to talk about, but I think you are going to like what you hear."

I could see Diane relax and I let Pete show them to their room and invited them to join us by the pool for drinks.

"We are very casual," he told them. "Just come down when you are ready, we'll be waiting for you."

The girls had striped off their tee-shirts but had replaced their bikini bottoms. Diane and Bryan appeared ten minutes later. They were both wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. Diane's shorts barely covered her arse and showed off her long legs nicely.

She looked around at us and said, "I feel a bit overdressed, you look comfortable ladies, I think I'll join you." She pulled her top and shorts off before hesitating for a few seconds. She shrugged and said, "Well, we are all friends here!" and removed her bikini top.

Fi smiled and rose to greet her with a hug and a kiss, they were of a similar height and their breasts squashed together.

Pete gave Diane and Bryan a drink and they sat down together on the edge of a lounger and looked at us hopefully. The rest of the group deferred to me to put them out of their misery.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to give you a quick answer," I told them. "But we needed to talk to a few of the founder members of the family before we could make a decision. The answer is a conditional yes, and before you both worry the condition is a simple one."

They hugged each other and then looked at me to continue. "As far as the family's concerned we want to welcome both of you. Pete wants to offer you positions with A&R. Like all of our new hires there is a three-month review. We are going to link both. Pass the review and your family membership is final."

I paused and gave a dramatic look at my watch, "and the good news is that your three months start now, so there's no waiting for you to relocate."

There was a babble of congratulations from around the poolside.

Pete raised his voice above the noise and said, "You are not tied to the positions once the probation period is completed. If you find something else that suits you, take it and it won't affect your standing in the family. But I do think you will enjoy the posts we have got for you. Both of the posts are based here in Dubai. Diane we want you work with our legal team, although you will spend one week in four in Paris. Bryan, we have a vacancy in our international banking group."

Angie opened a bottle of champagne and we all toasted our new friends. The girls disappeared indoors with Diane. Steve and Pete started a discussion with Bryan. I could hear a lot of banker talk going on so I dove into the pool and swam a few lengths. When I felt my muscles start to burn, I got out and lay down on a lounger in a quiet corner and fell asleep listening to the sounds of 80's music from the speakers.

I woke as someone sat down beside me and gently kissed my lips with the barest of pressure.

"You look so relaxed and happy," said a voice. I opened one eye and saw Diane's smiling face hovering above mine.

I smiled back at her and shifted over on the lounger to let her lie down beside me. She'd covered her naked breasts with her tee-shirt and had left her bikini bottoms on. Her hard nipples pushed against the soft cotton.

"So how do you and Bryan feel now?" I asked.

"I feel that a weight has been taken off me, and I haven't seen Bryan so animated in a long time. I don't think either of us realised how much pressure the pod was putting on us."

"Have you told them yet?" I queried.

There was a little quiver to her voice as she answered. "I called them last night. I'd forgotten the time difference, and they were all going out for Sunday brunch after church."

I put my arm around her and she snuggled closer seeking comfort. I asked, "What did you say to them?"

"The truth, well most of it. I told them that Bryan and I had been re-evaluating our future and we didn't see Bryan marrying into the pod as our best option. That I loved him and as he was probably taking a job abroad I was going with him."

"And how did they take it?"

"Better than I'd hoped," she said. "There were a few tears. James was upset but said he sensed I'd been drawing away from them. We've all agreed to sit down and work out the legal details when we get back. Then we want to get married as soon as we can."

She rose up on her elbow to look down at me. "We would love it if you all could come, but there's an issue. We have to hold it in Bryan's hometown. His mother is too ill to travel."

"Where is Bryan from?"

"A place called Concord in New Hampshire; it's north of Boston."

"Well, I don't know about the others, but I don't see why we can't be there. When do you think it will be?"

"Hopefully in a months' time; we will post an invite on the family pages," she said with a happy look.

"Oh good you've got access to the site then."

She smiled again, "Angie called your daughter and got her to give Bryan and me access. She sounds so nice, you must be very proud of her?"

"I am, she and her brother are both great kids."

I sat up and looked around the pool. Bryan was still talking to Pete, and Angie had joined them. Steve had wandered over to Simone and his wife and they were having a conversation sitting on the side of the pool. Fi and Simone had stripped down again and were dangling their legs in the water. Steve was in the water floating by their legs.

I turned back to Diane, "You once asked what the family is all about." I gestured at the others, "This to me is the essence of the family , good friends who are completely relaxed in each other's company. There are no hidden agendas, no jealousy. We grew into this, Pete, Steve, Fiona and me, we've been together for more than thirty years."

"What about Angie and Simone?"

"Oh, they are both family members. Angie's Pete's second wife. Ann his first is still a member as is her husband Paul. And Simone, we've been together for..." I had to pause to work it out. Good god was it only ten weeks, it seemed like it was forever. "We met over the summer and it was love at first sight."

I looked over at Simone as she laughed with Fi at something Steve said. She must have sensed me looking as her head turned. She gave me a happy smile and blew me a kiss.

Diane saw what I was looking at and smiled. She said, "And that's the big difference between you and my other family. We were always so intense that I think we lost touch with who we are. Money and status; that's what seemed to have become our goal. This..."and she gestured around the pool. "This is so relaxed in comparison. I can sense the love that exists between all of you."

"Oh we're not perfect," I said. "We've all had our fights and arguments, trust me."

"Fi was telling me that you saved her marriage to Steve."

"That's a bit of an exaggeration. Steve was just a bit unthinking, but that was before we really defined the family , then we were just friends."

"That may be so, but it's not how Fi sees it."

She looked a bit nervous before she asked the next question. "Can you tell me about your wife, every one mentions her, but they keep telling me I need to ask you."

I stood up and said, "I think I'm going to need a drink and find somewhere a bit more comfortable first." I took her hand and we raided the fridge for a glass of wine and a beer.

We sat down on the sofa and I asked her, "How much do you understand about the family and how it started?"

"Most of the basics I think, Angie's told me some of the history, but she was reticent to discuss Ros."

"That doesn't surprise me, Ros was such a big part of the family, but they don't like discussing her without my permission. I've no idea why that is; it doesn't worry me if they do."

"I suppose first I need to explain some of our background," I said. "When I first went to Saudi, my best friend came with me. Her name is Julia and we've been friends and lovers ever since. For most of the first couple of years we were an almost couple."

Diane said, "That an odd way of putting it, what do you mean by an almost couple?"

"We had a unique type of relationship. It was almost like we loved each other too much. We were fine for a couple of months and then we would burn out and we would need time apart. We never fell out of love we just needed time to recharge the batteries as they say. At one point we had a threesome with an American nurse until she left. Interestingly we discovered that with a third person involved, she and I could last a lot longer before we would burnt out."

"I'd been there almost two years when I met Ros. We were interested in each other, but it was a bit hit-and-miss in the beginning. She wasn't sure how to take Julia. Plus at the time she and Pete were an item."

Diane looked surprised and asked, "You mean Angie's Pete?"

"Yes, well finally we fell in love, and we got married. Then Julia joined us, she tried to stay away, to give us the room she thought we needed. It turned out that we all had feelings for each other, so she moved in with us, and that's how we stayed for a year."

"What happened between Ros and Pete?" she asked.

"Oh they stayed friends and after a while became occasional lovers."

I took a sip of my beer and continued.

"So after a year of the three of us living together, Mike appeared. He and I had a mutual friend so he looked me up. He met Julia and the sparks flew. Three months later they were married. At first he wasn't very sure about Julia's relationship with Ros and me. But slowly he realised that we weren't trying to threaten their marriage, if anything what we offered would strengthened it. That's when we rented the villa for the four of us. We'd kept bumping into Pete socially and we all liked him so he became the fifth person and moved into the villa with us. I guess it was only three month before he met his first wife Ann, and she moved in almost immediately. Although it was a good year or so before they tied the knot."

We both sipped from our drinks and Diane put her arm around me in a gesture of understanding. She urged me to continue.

"And there you have it, all the original members of the family in one place at the same time. But then we just thought of ourselves as three married couples who enjoyed a mutual attraction and had lots of fun. The early rules and savings accounts all came about because we needed some basic rules to live together and pay the rent and the bills. Pete was the hospital accountant so he took charge of the finances. It was a joint effort between Ros and me that turned the rules into the prototype family rules."

"We needed to have rules as others came and joined us. Jeff and Gillian were the first; they rented the other villa in our compound. Steve and Fiona moved in with them for their last couple of years. All of them bought into our open, but not open style of marriage. We were all married couples who put our partners first. But we were happy to play around if no one got hurt and everyone agreed. We supported each other, there was never a problem we couldn't solve when we put our minds to it. It just seemed to happen that most of the time they would come to either Ros or me for help and advice."

"After Saudi we scattered all over, but we missed each other. So we kept the concept of the family alive. We kept the bank accounts going, we all paid a bit into it each month. We used the money to pay for a big holiday get-together each year for all of us, and what was left Pete invested."

"We had a very good marriage. When we were able we would visit each other. Our home became the unofficial headquarters, and Ros and I the unofficial leaders. Usually we would have visitors every month or so. And of course we became the first port of call when there was an issue. There was many a night that either Ros or I, often both of us would spend resolving issues from family members who appeared at our doorstep."

"We've grown slowly, Pete and Ann got divorced, Pete met Angie, and then Ann met Paul. They're all members now, and everyone's on good terms. There are a few more now, and of course now we have the older kids joining when they are over eighteen. Pete and Angie have been building up our finances, and Ros set down the last of the rules, and my daughter created the website."

"A little less than four years ago Ros was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer. She only lasted a couple of months and her death ripped my world apart. I lost myself to the children and for three years. I abandoned the family . It's only been the past few months that I've returned to the fold so to speak."

"It took meeting Simone and a visit from Mike and Julia to get my head back on the ground." I smiled as I recollected Julia's stated intention to fuck me out of my funk.

"For almost eighteen years Ros was the centre of my life, my family and of the family . She held us all together, and we are all better people for knowing her."

I had tears in my eyes and my voice was catching in my throat as I finished speaking.

"She sounds a wonderful woman," Diane said. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed the tears away.

"She was," came Pete's voice.

I looked up and he and Angie were standing with their arms around each other by the door, with Fi and Steve behind them.

"She loved all of us and we loved her," Angie said softly. "Both of you looked after the rest of us."

Fi walked over to me and sat at my side. She took my hand in hers and said, "I told you many years ago that I owe my happiness and my marriage to you. I will never be able to repay both of you for everything you and Ros did for us."

I felt a pair of hands caress my shoulders. Simone whispered, "I love you," as she leant over the back of the sofa.

I sat back and found her waiting lips with my own. We kissed and she wiped away the last of my tears. I looked around the room and said, "Enough of this, we are supposed to be welcoming our new friends and family members. Not reminiscing about the past."

Angie grinned at me and clapped her hands together. "He's right. Pete go and fire up the barbecue and let's get fresh drinks. We've got steaks and lobsters that need to be grilled."

Angie gave us our orders and the room emptied. As I began collecting the empty glasses and bottles, Diane paused by Simone. Bryan joined them. She and Simone hugged and spoke and I saw Diane nod and smile. Bryan laughed and said something to them and the two women giggled, then kissed him.

Simone called me over and said, "Darling, I've invited them to our bed tonight if they would like to enjoy the fun side of the family . But apparently Fi has already staked a claim on Bryan." And she smiled at him.

He blushed and Diane rubbed his head playfully. "You have your fun tonight while I'm with these two. But I want to wake up with you in the morning so come back to our room afterwards please."

He grinned at her and said, "I can't think of anyone I'd rather wake up with than you."

They hugged but we were all interrupted by Angie calling for some help in the kitchen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We sat outside, Arabic style around several low tables littered with the remnants of a wonderful meal. The only light came from the mood lights in the pool and a few scattered candles. Above us the black night sky was sprinkled with stars, and there was a slight chill in the air. There was still a faint hint of wood smoke drifting across to us from the barbecue.

I was resting back against the plush cushions and pillows of the seating. Simone was stretched out beside me with her head on my lap. I was stroking her hair and every few moments she would capture my hand and kiss my fingers. Diane was sitting the other side of her and she was entertaining us with stories of growing up in her polyamorous family. The others were dotted around the other side of the pool, all in all a typical family evening.

I asked her, "It sounds like you had a great childhood, aren't you concerned that we may not offer the same degree of security?"

She wriggled round so she could rest her head next to Simone's. "No if anything I'm convinced that we will get so much more support from the family , than I ever received. I can't wait to bring our children up in this environment. They will get the best of both worlds, a 'normal' family and an extended one."

She laughed and said, "It used to be confusing as I grew up, three mothers and two fathers. The school never knew who was going to turn up to my parent evenings. Hell, for years I wasn't really sure which one of them was my mother, it just didn't seem to matter to them. I want my children to grow up knowing their parents."

For a while the three of us lay there carrying on a quiet conversation about our families. I was delicately caressing their breasts through the soft fabric of their tops. Feeling their nipples harden, as they grew aroused. The girls would steal little kisses from each other and occasionally a feminine hand would rub the growing bulge in my shorts. Little sighs of pleasure slipped past all our lips.

A rustle across the pool caught my attention and looking over I saw Fi and Bryan with their arms wrapped around each other disappearing through the doorway. I glanced around and laughed quietly, "Ladies, I think we've been abandoned." The pool area was empty except us and a few flickering candles.

Simone muttered, "Good," and then she moaned softly as Diane pushed her top up and ran her tongue around Simi's puffy areole and erect nipple. Diane sat up and pulled her top off. Her breasts were firm and full and the candlelight glistened off her skin. She looked at both of us hungrily, licking her lips.