Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and caressed Diane's breast with the tip of my finger. Rolling the nipple between my fingers caused her to gasp.

Simone shivered and grimaced, "There's a chill to the night," she complained. "Can we take this back to our room so we can enjoy ourselves in comfort."

She was right the temperature had dropped and dew was beginning to settle. We picked up our things, Diane pulled her top back on and we headed indoors. Angie and Pete were relaxing in the lounge listening to some soothing jazz. We bid them goodnight and headed up the stairs to our room.

There was a moment of uncertainty as we closed the door and we took stock of the situation. The moment was broken by Simone pulling back the covers to our king-sized bed and dimmed the lights She shed her top and skirt and sat on the bed clad only in her black silky panties.

"It's rather lonely, all by myself on this big bed," she said coyly, and she patted the empty space beside her.

"May I," I asked Diane as I reached out and took hold of her top.

She nodded, and for a second time that evening I gazed on her breasts as I removed her top. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and again she gasped. I let my fingers trace their way down her body until they reached her shorts. I eased them down over her hips and she stepped out of them as they pooled on the floor. Her sex was covered by an ivory silk thong that moulded to her shaven mons. She sat down on the side of the bed and Simone wriggled behind her and urged her to rest back into her lap.

Diane paused for a moment and said, "We were hoping something like this would happen so if you need them I've got mine and Bryan's latest medical papers in our bags and we've only been with each other since the tests."

Simone replied, "Thank you, we're all tested regularly as well, it's a family thing. I was hoping Andy wouldn't need to wear a condom, it wouldn't be as much fun for you."

Simone cupped Diane's breasts and kissed the side of her neck. I knelt in front of Diane. She opened her legs in an act of surrender, and I brushed my lips across the fabric. Pulling down a woman's panties is an extremely erotic act. It opens her up to be taken sexually, and by agreeing to remove them, she agrees implicitly to have her inner self penetrated. It is a promise of pleasures shared. So it must be done slowly, teasingly, and relished and anticipated by all involved.

My fingers traced her thong and my lips brushed the skin above the elastic waistband, working down to the covered cleft. A heady aroma of aroused woman assailed my senses. Her hips rose and I slowly drew her panties down her thighs. I blew gently across her sex lips. Diane moaned and relaxed back into Simone's arms. Diane kicked off her thong and spread her legs, resting them on my shoulders. The pink flower of her sex glistened, inches from my face, beaded with drops of her juice.

I licked up from her rosy bud to her emerging clit. Savouring the taste of an aroused woman I hadn't known before that night. Each woman is unique. She moaned and grasped my head, guiding my mouth to her engorging clit as it rose from its protective hood.

Murmurs of encouragement came from Diane as Simone continued to caress her breasts, lightly pinching and twisting to provide pure sexual stimulation.

"Please...just like that, Ohh god yes just there."

She pushed her hips up, rising to meet my mouth. I pulled back momentarily and removed my top. I moved back burying my mouth between her thighs. I licked and sucked, letting my tongue penetrate between her plump labial lips. She gasped and moaned.

Diane turned her head, and she and Simone kissed. She reached behind her back and slid her fingers under Simone's panties and began rubbing her clit. I used my lips and teeth to tease Diane's clit. I slid two fingers into her soft warm silky passage, and she groaned and bucked at the intrusion. I curled my fingers and found her sensitive spot. Her groans became continuous pants of pleasure as she lost herself to the sensations our hands and mouths were devoting to her.

She shook and cried out as her first orgasm of the evening crashed into her. A gush of juice covered my hand and I licked the sweet spicy girl cum and moved up the bed to offer my mouth and a taste of Diane to both of them. Diane's head was resting on Simone's breasts with her eyes closed as she let the aftershocks wash over her. Her blue eyes snapped open as my mouth closed over hers and she tasted herself on my tongue.

I gave them my coated finger to suck and Diane sat up and turned to Simone so they could both lick and suck them at the same time.

Diane whispered, "Angie said I would enjoy myself tonight and she wasn't exaggerating, that was amazing! To be held safely in your arms while he sucked and finger-fucked me. I just can't describe the sensual feelings I got."

Simone giggled playfully, "He does that to you, just wait until he slides that gorgeous cock of his into you. Then you will know what real love is all about." She looked at me as I stood up. "You know that you are too overdressed for this party," she pointed out. "We need to see that beautiful cock of yours. Diane needs to see her welcoming present."

I agreed and removed my shorts. My straining cock finally released from his prison jutted out from my groin. Diane murmured her approval and licked her lips in anticipation. Simone came over and planted a kiss on my crown that had him twitching in anticipation. I ran my fingers down her body and she gave a contented sigh. Her panties were soaking wet and I pulled them off. She lay down and let her legs fall apart.

She looked up with a sultry smile at me and said, "Kitty wants a kiss, master."

I gave her a quizzical look and she blushed.

"Sorry master, kitty begs for a kiss after master has spanked her for being too forward."

We both laughed as we saw Diane's shocked expression.

"It's just a game, that both of us play," I reassured her.

"Ok," said Diane hesitantly.

Simone jumped up and rummaged through her bag. She returned with her collar, which she held out to me.

"That's what we let him think," she said. "Personally I love the feeling I get when I wear my collar." She showed it to Diane.

Diane said, "It's beautiful, I saw you and Lisette wearing them at the club. It made me wonder a bit." She saw the lock and asked Simone, "Can you take it off once it's locked on?"

Simone shook her head, "No, Andy's the only one with the key." And she pointed out the small key on the gold chain around my neck. I knew that wasn't strictly true, there was a secret safety release on both of the collars.

Simone took her collar back and fastened it around her neck. She shivered and knelt at my feet. She looked up at me and her eyes glowed with love and need.

"Master, command me."

I lay down on the bed beside Diane and pointed at my rampant cock. Simone gave a happy cry and crawled up beside us and swallowed the purple head of my cock. I gasped as she sucked and licked. Diane grasped the shaft and cupped my balls. Simone moved so her kitty was poised above my mouth. She sank down and I sucked her clit between my lips. She growled around her mouthful.

My hand inched its way down Diane's body until it slipped between her thighs and cupped her wet sex. She hissed in pleasure and then moaned as my fingers slid back inside her. She looked at me beseechingly and I knew what she wanted. I whispered to Simone and she saw Diane's need. She took Diane's hand and pulled her up and posed her above my eager throbbing cock.

Simone grasped the rigid shaft and guided the crown to the entrance of Diane's silky passage. We both gasped as the head of my cock slid between her blood engorged labial lips. Her eyes locked on mine as she slid all the way down my shaft, sending shockwaves through me. Her mouth opened in a silent moan as I filled her slick sensual passage.

Simone straddled my head, filling my senses with her delectable kitty. I licked along her womanhood from her clit to the fluted rose. She groaned and lent forward to kiss Diane. "I told you he'd feel amazing inside you didn't I," she said to her.

"Uh huh," came Diane's barely audible reply as she started rocking her hips. She moved with me pushing down to meet my thrusts. The girls held each other kissing and using their hands to caress the others breasts. I had a hand on Diane's inner thigh, the thumb pressing against her engorged clit. She was giving little cries.

"Ohh fuck...Ohh fuck...that feels soooo good. Ohh fuck I'm coming." Her slick passage tightened around my cock and the muscles in the thigh shivered under my hand. I carried on thrusting into her and after a few moments she again continued to move with me.

My tongue kept licking back and forth along Simi's slit while I rubbed my other thumb around the rim of her arse.

"Pleeeese push it in;fuck my arse," she gasped.

I complied, pushing my thumb in to her arse and rolling it around. I sucked and licked at her clit and she cried out wordlessly.

"Huhh...huhh...huhhh...ohhhhhhh."

She came with a shudder and a gush of kitty juice that trickled down my face. She rolled to the side and curled up, her body shaking with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Diane was still sliding up and down the length of my shaft. I grasped her hips and holding her in place flipped her onto her back and pulled her legs over my shoulders. She moaned as I thrust into her, my cock sliding deep inside her velvety soft cunt. She grasped my arse cheeks pulling me to her in an effort to force me deeper. The angle was perfect, my cock rubbing across her G-spot on each stroke.

Her head rolled from side to side. Her eyes barely focused as she cried out endearments in counterpoint to my growing moans as I thrust harder and deeper into her.

"Fuck me Andy, Ohh fuck...Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum again."

This time, as I felt her body surrender to the pleasure I joined her in a glorious release. Cum spraying from my cock to coat her passage walls. My thrusts shuddered to a halt. I could feel my cock pulsating as she flexed the muscles of her cunt to milk the last drops of cum from me.

We relaxed and she lowered her legs and I rolled to one side sliding out. Simone stretched out an arm and caressed us. She kissed Diane who met her kiss with one of her own.

"Welcome to the family," Simone whispered to her and the two women curled up in each other's arms. I spooned into Simone and for twenty minutes or so we relaxed in each other's company.

We quietly talked about Diane's wedding plans and we made sure that that she and Bryan would join us over the New Year for our wedding.

Diane stirred and sat up, "I'm going to clean up. I so want to wake up in Bryan's arms in the morning. I just hope he's had as much fun as I have." She laughed, "And I really want to go and fuck his brains out."

She headed over to the bathroom and we heard her pee and use the bidet to wash herself. She picked up her scattered clothes and paused at the bedside to kiss us goodnight. She closed the door behind her and I thought I heard the skip in her steps as she walked to her lovers' arms.

In the quiet that remained Simone hugged me and said, "Now it's my turn to enjoy your cock."

I stroked the soft skin of her back. "You never need to ask, I'm always here for you."

I spooned up behind her and my rampant cock slid between her legs. She guided the head between her kitty lips and with a gentle push I was where she wanted me.

Sex with Simone when we were both in this mood was long, sensual and languid. A chance to reconnect at every level. The orgasms at the end were intense and drawn out, leaving us both worn out.

We both fell asleep with my cock still nestled in his second home.

~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~

For me the next couple of days were a pleasant reminder of the early days in Saudi.

Pete took Steve, Diane and Bryan onto the office on Tuesday and they all came back that evening enthusing about their potential new positions.

Fi, Simone, Angie and myself spent most of the day lounging around the pool at the villa. In the afternoon Angie and Simone disappeared downtown to indulge in their favourite pastime of shopping. Fi and I enjoyed a little family time.

That evening the eight of us ate at a local restaurant, returning to the villa to relax and drink around the pool. Simone and I celebrated our last night in Dhabi by making languid love. We finally fell asleep as the sky was beginning to lighten.

We were rudely woken up the next morning by a naked Angie crawling into our bed.

"Wake up sleepyheads, it's half ten and I'm bored. They've all gone and left me."

"How come," I managed to get out? "Where is every one?"

"Oh Pete's taken the others apartment hunting and I didn't want to go."

Simone swatted her on the arse and told her to quieten down or at least make herself useful by fetching us some coffee. Angie smirked and pointed at the cups on the bedside tables. She crawled between us and sighed contentedly as we wrapped our arms around her.

She said, "This time tomorrow we will be in Paris, think of all those shops." I groaned in anticipation and they retaliated as both of them started tickling me.

"Pax, pax, I give in," I gasped. "I'll be good, I'll come shopping with you."

Angie grinned at me, "You might enjoy yourself, I need to go lingerie shopping. My tits are getting bigger and I'm going to need new bras."

I felt one and shook my head. "I don't think so but hey what do I know. But I only agree if I get a fashion show."

Angie laughed and kissed me. Then she took my hand and lay it on her tummy. "I know I'm being silly," she said, "but I'm sure I can feel her growing in there."

"Her?"

"Or him, I don't care which."

"Don't you have a preference?" Simone asked.

"No, I think Pete's hoping for a boy as he and Ann have two girls."

"Yes my goddaughters, Michelle and Jennifer, I haven't seen them for a few years. It'll be nice to catch up with them at the wedding." I said.

"Speaking of weddings," Simone said, "Are you and Pete going to try and attend Diane and Bryan's, we've all been invited. Andy and I will be going."

Angie nodded, "We are going to try, and she's hoping they can arrange it just after Halloween. Is Lise going with you?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess so, and it'll depend on her classes I suppose."

Simone agreed and settled back to sip her coffee.

Angie grinned at me and said, "Well if you're not getting up then I'm going to have to play with my toys."

She wriggled down under the sheets and took my cock in her hand and licked the crown. I gave a gasp and Simone laughed. The pair of us attacked Angie with a combination of kisses, caresses and a few tickles.

Before long she was looking up at us with an expression that was a mix of love and lust. She whispered, "Having you two here makes me realise how much I miss Ros."

She reached up and kissed Simone. "You complete him just like Ros did, and I feel safe and loved again when both of your hold me."

"But what about Pete?" Simone asked.

"Silly, course I love him, there's no one like him in my life. But there was always something special, something at another level when Andy and Ros held and comforted me. And I get the same feeling with you now that you are with him and I'm in your arms."

Simone blushed and stammered, "I...I...don't know what to say."

"There isn't anything to say. Just do what you are doing now with Andy. Hold and love me when I need it."

There was a moment of complete understanding that passed between us, and then the mode turned frivolous. Angie squirmed in my arms and for a second time she caught hold of my hard cock.

She said to Simone, "If you're not going to play with your toys I will.

Simone laughed and buried her head between Angie's thighs, causing her to squeal in joy.

Simone mumbled, "You can only play with my toy if I can play with yours."

"So it's a play day then," I commented dryly, then I gasped as Angie squeezed my shaft and slid her mouth over the head.

We spent a happy hour enjoying ourselves on the bed before moving to the shower to clean up. We soaped and washed each other. Angie showed Simone another use for the low mounted pulse jet heads and I left them supporting each other as they came shuddering against each other. I was dry and holding out soft towels for them when they stepped out on shaky legs.

By the time the others returned full of tales of the various apartments they'd looked at, we were relaxing by the pool. We had a late light lunch while they told us their news. Pete had managed to find two great apartments in the same complex that were perfect for the two couples. Both Fi and Diane were enthusing about the quality of the features and the views over the water. Pete had signed the paperwork and had leased both of them. They were ready for occupancy as soon as the two couples could relocate to Dubai.

Diane and Bryan retreated to their room to call home with the news and to start organising their wedding.

Simone and I headed downtown in the late afternoon as the day cooled to pick up some last minute presents for the children and the rest of our friends and family. We headed for the Mall of the Emirates and found everything we wanted fairly quickly. We wandered past glittering stores and I saw Simone glance in one and then she paused, gasped and looked again.

I looked and on an easel in the window of an art gallery was a painting of a beautiful young woman in her early twenties. She was wearing a cornflower blue summer dress and stood in a vineyard. Her golden hair shimmered in the sunlight. She was smiling and looked like she was about to say something to the artist. In the distance over her shoulder was a very recognisable building, the Chateau de Grasse. The woman was a younger version of Simone and I'd seen a similar image in her father's office.

"Isn't that your mother?" I asked.

Simone grasped my hand, "I think so, in fact I'm sure it is. We need to go in, I must get a closer view."

We entered the gallery and a middle-aged American greeted us with a puzzled expression.

I introduced ourselves and he introduced himself as John the gallery owner. Then he asked Simone, "Have we met before? I feel as though I know you from somewhere."

"I don't think so," Simone said, "but I think you've met my mother." She stepped in the direction on the painting.

He looked from her to the painting and back again. His hand went to his mouth in surprise. "Your mother's name was Helene?" She nodded and he pointed at a small brass plate set in the frame.

A summer day with Helene

I asked, "How did you acquire this piece?"

"From the estate sale of the artist. He died last year. He was an American artist and his daughter said he painted when he was living in France about thirty years ago."

"Thirty-three I think, it's the year I was born. I recognise the dress from photos, it's the summer of 1973," said Simone. "There's another version of this, it hangs in my father's office. If I'm right she would have been several months pregnant."

"Where is it painted?" he asked, "I tried to research the house but I've not been successful. I keep thinking I've seen it somewhere but it won't come to me."

"It's the Chateau de Grasse," I said, "and you may have seen a drawing of it on a wine label. It's on every bottle of wine from the estate."

"Of course," he said.

He took the painting out of the window and brought it over to us. We sat down and admired it. There was no doubt in my mind that Simone wanted this.

"How much is it?" I asked.

John hesitated for a long time before answering, "It's on the books for $110,000 but I can't ask that of you. I paid 65K for it. That and another 10 K for expenses and it's yours."