All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 18'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Please don't leave us hanging for too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Just Cannot Wait!!!!!!!

Please make the time short, this time please. This was one of the best of chapters. I hope that everything backfires on Bernard.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
It has been a great story so far ...

... please don't spoil it by leaving us with a cliff hanger like this for too long. I hope that the body is Bernard, but of course the other possibility is Lisette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't You Dare

Keep us waiting tooooo long!

Seriously I like many others love this tale.

reader661reader661over 8 years ago
What they said

Looking forward to next one plz don't make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DO NO STOP WRITING!!

I read all of the older version of this story, but I lked this one better. It has more humanity in it. The humor is a delightful touch too. There is a ton more to this story and I have to be in suspense until the mext 18 chapters are written, darn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GET TO WRITING!

OK, you have moved past a May/December romance, with extra benefits, into a possible murder thriller! You can't make people wait weeks or months for another chapter!

Get busy and write, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Way too long, and you promised not to make us wait ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...