All Comments on 'Tales of Haze 02: Police Mentality'

by jayaurysmut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jayaurysmutjayaurysmutalmost 5 years agoAuthor

This one was fun to write, and I always wonder why this kind of interrogation isn't too common in mind control fiction. It seems perfect. If you liked this, check out my stuff on amazon. I just put up a nice big smutty scifi CYOA.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Pacing

This was lovely! There aren't enough male bimbo stories, and I loved how you wrote his rapid descent. I've got a problem, though - one of my stories has a domme also named "Poppy", though she's in the medical industry instead of law enforcement!

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

One-way ticket to Haze plz, I'm gonna start a life of crime.

Funnily enough, GigglingGoblin, I just commented a moment ago in another of jayaurysmut's stories that his stories remind me of yours; I also remembered your Poppy immediately when reading this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjayaurysmut@jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut not only submits his work for the fine people of literotica to judge him on, but also sometimes gets paid for it! on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B079NLYFCQ/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1531025357&sr=1-1&redirectedFromKindleDbs=true You can also fol...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES