All Comments on 'Tales of Hedonism: NYE 2017 Pt. 01'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RePhilRePhilabout 6 years ago
What a coincidence

I’m sitting on the beach in Blood Bay and looking to me left I can see Hedo. Honestly not the prettiest people on the beach at the moment. Pass the sun screen darling

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Ambitious effort

I have a keen interest in tales about Hedo, but I find it impossible to keep track of all these characters. I understand what you’re doing, and applaud your ambition. I tried to write a similar type of story a while back, with a dozen characters and multiple plot lines. It failed spectacularly, because readers couldn’t keep track of it all. And I submitted every chapter at once, so that they were published back-to-back.

Maybe if your chapters weren’t published so far apart, it would be easier to keep track of all the characters and plot lines. Still, I look forward to seeing all of these people finally reach the resort, for no other reason than it will allow me to mentally return to that incredible Fantasy Island.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No one here gives a shit except swingerjoe

No one wants to read one chapter, let alone 10 or 15. Just get ready for low scores and 25 people reading them, just as I couldn't be bothered to read this.This obviously belongs in group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please stop here

Awful story line. Terrible character development. Dialogue written by a twelve year old. Add them all up and you have an unoriginal, uninteresting story that is neither sexy or erotic. Why bother?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah, all the lovely people of the world are attracted to this lifestyle.

I saw some sort of solicitation from a couple in some kind of personal section of an online marketing venue. Could it have been Craigslist? Anyway, this couple was so gross looking, and had these looks on their faces that indicated they thought they were two super hotties, that I just had to laugh at their ridiculous self image. I guess you have to be completely self deceived and clueless to think other people would want to dip their wick in your public cesspool. If the diseases were not enough, how about having such low self esteem and lack of respect for yourself, your spouse, and your marriage. I guess its useful to be reminded just how fucked up some people are.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Oh hell no

10 or 15 more chapters of this ridiculous bullshit. Please, no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter please

Loving the way this is constructed.

Fancy hedonism ourselves but expensive to get to from London.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
uh...

hello, where did you go? 5 months is long enough to wait.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Too many couples

See what happens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous