All Comments on 'Tales of Lupo Ch. 01: First Meeting'

by hornyscot72

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

That was...breathtaking!

GaleaFiguroGaleaFiguroover 6 years ago
Nicely done.

You are naturally observant about the things most people miss when writing about sex, not just your physical, mental and emotional reactions but the reactions of your character. This is how a dominant should think, actually. Many would-be dominants think they understand it and fall short on coming off to someone as competent.

I enjoyed the fact you write from a realistic perspective as someone unfamiliar with BDSM, your honest perception of playing the dominant role...and I even enjoyed your perspective on how ridiculous and awkward the sub-culture can be and the apprehension you have that it's a little shallow. I agree with you on that. I'm extremely glad your story was not like the typical BDSM story. Breath of fresh air, really.

And for the shallow details, I appreciate that show you have half a brain about your readership (more women choose erotica than men), so you knew better than to use (yet another) cheap motel setting. Degrading content, no inkling of what we actually enjoy and want to read. Seriously, I read so many stories written that includes degradation and cheap motels that seeing a story without these things stands out. I like how you were able to tell your story in a respectful manner and still maintain your narrorator's credibility.

The only thing that seemed off was the belt as a way to bind the wrists. You may want to mention you added an extra hole in it prior to the encounter. The belt works in theory, in practice, it becomes quite useless as a restraint method without making a small alteration.

If that was the only criticism I could think of regarding your story, you're going to be pretty good at these stories. Can't wait to read more from you!

hornyscot72hornyscot72over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you GaleaFigaro for taking so much time to post your comment. I really appreciate your feedback. It’s quite inspiring when you receive such a kind and well considered review. HornyScot72

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous