Tales of Lupo Ch. 01: First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand rests in the small of her back, I lower my other hand down to her side, smoothing over her hips. She is close in to me, her naked flesh against my t-shirt. Her nipples are stiff, her breasts reddened and full. I can feel the heat radiating out from her. Holding in my excitement is excruciating.

I step back to look at her once more. She looks flushed. Flushed with desire. Her sweet playful look has been replaced with one more innate, a deep primeval longing. If I allowed her to talk, what would she say? The answer was in her eyes.

Seeing her exposed like this, naked standing on a table, against the background of the city, really exposed and vulnerable, is intensely erotic. I begin to understand the pleasurable impact that this level of exposure and control could have. Looking at a woman's body in this manner, absorbing her beauty, takes me back to my days of youth and first sexual experience. That sudden rush of excitement as you realise you are on the cusp of a new adventure. I could study her all day.

My eyes take in everything. The way her hair drops over her shoulders. The fullness of her breasts, flush with blood, nipples stiff. The creases in her tummy. The curves of her hips. Her pale skin, a stark contrast to her Australian roots. Her legs, smooth, skin shining after a recent shave. Her bottom, relaxing out in response to the time she has been standing still. Her pussy, slightly reddened, engorged as her heart beats blood fast through her body to the parts that are most aroused. Yes, a body definitely aroused. But vulnerable and exposed. Very exposed. My legs trembled again.

I point across to the bed.

"You must lie down now, you'll be getting tired."

She lowers herself off the table and down across the bed, lying flat on her back. I signal for her to turn over. She complies, ruffling the top cover into creases. I exhale an annoyed huff as I step forward to smooth the creases away.

"I said I like things tidy," I say softly lowering my head close to her ear. "I thought that you understood that."

She nods in silence.

"Good. We need to be clear on that."

I sit next to her on the bed. Her eyes are open, watching me expectantly.

***

"I own you," I breath deeply into her ear. "Tell me who owns you?"

"You do."

"No-one else?"

"No-one." she whispers in reply.

"Louder!"

"No-one!"

"Who owns you?"

"You do, no-one else."

"And who am I?"

"You're..." she hesitates. "You're Sir."

I raise my hand above her bottom. She sees the movement in her peripheral vision, her muscles tense.

No, that's not what I want. She's is anticipating me too much. But I had expected that so am prepared.

I press in closer to her ear.

"Incorrect. I told you before that I don't like 'Sir'. Who am I?" I repeat.

"You're Daddy." she says softly into the pillows.

Her muscles tense again, I had barely moved my arm up. I smile inwardly. I was beginning to realise just how much I knew about this woman. This beautiful creature who I had met for the first time only hours, no wait, only minutes before.

"Incorrect. I told you I don't like 'Daddy'. I will never be that."

'Damn', I think. Maybe I hadn't gotten this right. I glance down at her, the curves of her hips, her legs, her back - 'her beautiful back', I note. I breathe in deeply, composing myself. I lean in as close as I can get to her.

"Who am I?"

"You are 'W'"

"Correct!" I say.

I see her muscles relax, her hips spreading out. She doesn't think I can do what she was expecting. I can almost see a look of disappointment on her face as she presses her head firmly into the pillow.

I slap her quickly and firmly. My hand cracking against the right cheek of her bottom.

I pause. 'Fuck, what did I just do?'

I had judged it perfectly. Just the right force to cause a loud crack but lifting my hand off so quickly that there would only be a stinging pain. Short lived but powerful; no deep pain. I had practiced over and over slapping down on my kitchen table, frightened that I was not aware of my own strength for these things. But I know I had got this just right. I can feel the sting in my palm, I can't begin to imagine the intensity of the sting against my Lupo's flesh.

I remain close to her, my hot breath against the side of her face. I pull myself up finding that I have to steady myself. She clenches her hands tightly against the bedcover. The sharp crack was followed by a strong puff of air from her lips, now tightly pursed together. I caught her unawares, just as I wanted. I feel my head spin, a shoot of oxygen hitting my brain. 'Wow', I hadn't expected that! I had thought that the feeling would have been her's and her's alone. I stand, the room spinning around me. 'Damn' I think, 'pull yourself together, she mustn't see you loose control'.

Her face reddens, contorting as the sting spreads. Her entire body appears to be reacting, her legs and arms tense, toes curling. She seams larger as if her body had suddenly produced more blood. After the momentary pause for breath, I can see her now breathing hard as her mind screams for oxygen as adrenaline and dopamine pump through her. Her responses are mirrored in my own body as my mind spins and I gasp for breath.

I watch the pale skin of her bottom turn pink with a perfect handprint. The pinkness spreads as the area of impact deeps to a red. I see her hips relaxing out, her legs weakening from their initial tension, her thighs parting. My cock is as hard as it ever has been, which I knew would probably be my reaction. However, I was unprepared about how intense my own feeling would be. I could just catch a glimpse of her pussy as her muscles relaxed, her lips now engorged with excitement, glistening as her natural lubrication flowed. I could strip off and enter her now, I think. My cock was telling me to, my desire to do that high. But I remind myself that this was all about control. Respect, control and release. I need to control myself at this particular moment.

***

I lower my head down close to her, brushing her hair to the side. She looks up expectantly.

"Now you have to listen. When I ask a question you nod or shake your head. But I don't really want you to shake your head do I? It is your choice. Do you understand?"

"Yes." she replies.

I shoot her a disapproving look.

She nods silently.

"Now I am going to make my Lupo cum. Do you want that?"

She nods, taking in a breath. The redness in her face is fading but the desire in her eyes intensifies.

"I am going to make you cum. But you can't cum until I say so." I raise an eyebrow, she nods.

"Good girl. You can't cum until I say."

I sit next to her on the bed, positioned so I can look at her face pressed sideways against the bed. I want to maintain eye contact, to read what is going on. I run a finger down her spine, slowly, spreading my hand out as it reaches her bottom, feeling the heat from the still pink handprint. Her back arches as she stifles a gasp.

"Shhh," I say gently. "No noise. You must be silent."

She nods silently in response.

I draw my finger back upwards, pressing in harder. The look on her face expresses the intensity of the pleasure she is feeling, her mind fighting against her natural bodily response. My fingers linger on her neck, circling around. Her eyes close as I feel her arms and hands tense.

I pass my hand over her right shoulder and down her side to rest on her hip. I press gently stretching her skin across her bottom. I breath in deeply, closing my own eyes momentarily as I experience my own intense pleasure at feeling her smooth curves for the first time.

I continue, drawing my hand down further down her leg, before running back upwards over her inner thigh. Her legs are still quite close together but I don't make any effort to part them. That can wait a little longer. I pass over her pussy with the slightest of touches as I pull back upwards, running my fingers again up her spine. I feel her hips twist as she presses downwards onto the bed. I lower my head down and kiss her back. Three short gentle kisses, before twisting her hips around to turn her over to face upwards.

"Did you like that?" I ask.

"Ye..." she stops herself and nods.

"Then I shall continue."

Her nipples are hard, her breasts swollen with arousal. My natural instinct is to lean down and kiss them but I resist that urge. Using all the willpower that I have in me I bypass her boobs as I lower my hand to rest on her stomach.

"Just like this."

I slide my fingers across her stomach a few times, lowering towards her pussy with each pass. I stop my hand as it reaches the fleshy mound in her middle and slip a fingers downwards, over her clit and between her lips. It glides through her wetness, easily parting her as I press in. There is no resistance as I feel her hips relax outwards to let me in.

I curl my finger inwards, finding the little spongy area inside her, pressing upwards. My thumb rests on her clit. I hold my hand still, applying pressure downwards. I know that she will be wanting to move against me as I feel her rotate. I shoot her a stern look again as a warning.

"I am in control. You don't move!"

I begin to rotate my thumb and finger. Her eyes close as she pushes her head back. I know that I could possibly make her cum in seconds if I wanted her to, I could feel all her muscles tensing already.

I want to take her close, really near the edge then pull back. I knew that I would have to learn fast, look for all her signals, get to know what they mean. The clenching of her fists, or the curling of toes. The tightening of thighs or the squeezing of her hips. Her breathing, her little noises even though I've told her to be silent. Her lip biting, the movement of her head. Her skin tone, flushing. A little tremor perhaps. Any slight movement that would give me an indication that she was about to cum. I had to get to know her signs fast if I wanted to succeed in taking full control.

She shifts her bottom and I know she is positioning herself for a climax although she shouldn't really be doing that. 'She's not fully submitting' I think but this is fine for our first time. My fingers continue their rhythm, pressing hard into her but circling gently around her clit. Her wetness is incredible and I am finding it difficult to resist stopping what I am doing and tasting her juices with my mouth between her legs, taking her all into me, which would be my normal approach by this point. I feel her bottom tense and I know that she is almost there.

Her hand moves onto her breast. I immediately withdraw my fingers and stand, cutting off her impending orgasm.

"What are you doing? You can't touch. You can't help me. No. I never said you could do that!"

So far this had worked out to plan. I knew that at some point she wouldn't be able to resist helping, no matter how hard she tried. It's at that moment of climax, just before the first release that you become unaware of your own actions. And that action was exactly what I had expected from her. I smiled inwardly congratulating myself.

I undo my belt buckle and slide my belt off through the loops on my jeans. I raise her hands up and slide my belt around then, pulling her wrists tightly together. I pass the tail of the belt through and through again forming a knot. I place her hands above her head onto the pillow.

"No touching!"

I lower myself down into the bed again looking straight into her eyes. My hand finds her pussy and I thrust two fingers back in, forcibly this time. I know that it won't take long to get her back to where she had been and I want her to have that internal fight within herself as her mind battles her body between self-control and the desire for release. I settle into a rhythm again, slowly building the pace and stroking around her breasts, teasing her nipples with my other hand to show her that I understand what she needs.

I feel her body immediately begin to respond. Her eyes close once more, her chest heaves as her breathing deepens. Her boobs are tightened by her arms stretched upwards over her head, pulling them up and firm, her nipples darkening and stiff. Her whole body is outstretched, elongated on the bed. Her legs extending downwards as her hips push up to meet my internal touches.

She stifles some sounds, momentarily opening her eyes to look for my reaction. I smile down at her, lowering my head to kiss her lips.

"That's good, my kitten. I feel you getting close."

She pushes her head back, stretching her arms tightly above her, touching the headboard. The bed is vast and even stretched out in front of me she looks lost in it. My fingers continue, my thumb wet on her clit. I feel her pulsating, I know the tightness within her is returning.

I lean down close to her, looking for any sign that will signal that she is about to cum. I sense her thighs picking up my rhythm, her teeth beginning to clench. She is close.

"Are you going to cum now?" I ask quietly.

She opens her eyes, nodding. I look deep into her, slowing my movements but pressing deep into her. She takes a sharp breath. I stop, holding her on the edge. Her eyes scream out 'please!'

"I haven't told you to cum yet! Stop!" I say sternly.

I remove my hand and turn her over onto her front in one swift movement, her tied hands twisting around. I slap her bottom again, sharply as before, smacking her other cheek, the handprint instantly appearing to mirror the fading one.

She groans loudly. Her body tenses at the shock. I stand, my legs trembling, my cock pulsating in its prison of my boxers and jeans, screaming at me to release it. My heart races again, my legs tingle. A blast of oxygen hits my brain as the room spins. 'Jesus, if this is what it's done to me I can't imagine how she is feeling' I think as I gather myself together.

I look down at the perfect handprint on her bottom, deep red, the earlier handprint now spreading out across her flesh. Her legs have parted, her pussy is inviting me for more. I've never felt so aroused. All my senses feel so alert. I breath deeply, taking her sweet scent in.

"You will cum when I say. Only then." I almost croak.

She groans.

I lean over her, stretching out to raise her arms and undo the belt strap, releasing her wrists. I pull her arms down across her back, looping the belt back around and through as before, her hands now tied tightly behind her.

"You do understand that, don't you? Maybe you didn't. Perhaps you were simply disobeying me."

I place myself between her legs, kneeling on the bed. I grab her hips and pull her bottom upwards towards me, shuffling her legs forward and apart. I know that she will find it difficult to move her body up from that position, her face pressed down against the bed. The slightest pressure on her back pushing downwards would be enough to hold her firm in this position, my legs preventing her from stretching back whilst also stopping her from twisting her hips or collapsing sideways down. I had calculated that this would be a position where I was in full control, having taken away her ability to move.

I check that my position is correct and that the gentle force of my hand downwards on her back is not causing any distress but is sufficient to disable any movement. I think I've got it right and lower my hand through her legs to stroke her from front to back with my flattened hand. Her wetness coats it immediately. I feel her chest heave against the bed. That touch must have been intense. My hand glistens and I raise it up to my mouth to taste, my final sense to satisfy. Endorphins blast through my brain, the chemicals from her juices shooting through my nervous system. 'Wow'. I return my hand to stroke again, shuffling my legs wider to spread her in front of me.

I take it slowly, my flat hand extending through to pass over the base of her stomach, across her clit, my fingers closing together as I travel through her thighs, feeling all her folds and creases, out onto her bottom where I spread her juices over the red marks. I continue like this until her bottom is covered and wet. I have to strain to resist the urge to slip my jeans down and enter her but I knew if I did that I would empty myself into her in seconds. My thighs and balls are tingling with extreme arousal and one small touch would set me off.

I have one last pass as I see her pressing her head down tightly against the bed, her hips pushing her bottom upwards even more. I stretch forward to grasp her shoulders, grip my belt around her wrists and pull her upwards to settle in front of me. My arm passes around her to support under her boobs and I raise her up further to kneel upright. I shuffle forward, my knees pushing her hips wide. I lean into her neck.

"My Lupo needs to cum. My Lupo will cum soon. When I say that she can cum, she will."

Her head stretches back as she arches when I release my grip on her wrists and pass my hand around her to touch her again. Her hips press forward to meet my touch, my fingers pressing in once more.

Her boobs stand firm and full, her nipples more erect than I had ever seen them. Her breathing is fast and deep. She is struggling to maintain control. Her entire body is radiating heat, I can feel sweat from all over her skin. She feels so alive, so close. My own heart rate has spun out of control, my chest heaving. This is intense.

She stifles some sounds. She needs released. I feel her tightening all over, her lips closed, her eyes ablaze, screaming for satisfaction. She is doing well, holding back for me. She is pleading, I can feel it. I hold her frozen in time for a few more seconds; her legs begin to tremble but I hold her firm. More seconds pass before I lower my mouth close to her ear to whisper.

"My Lupo can cum now."

She explodes in my arms.

Her head pushes back abruptly as the first wave of her orgasm floods through her body, upwards and outwards from its central core. She stiffens then crumples forward. I strain to hold her upright but manage to pull her up. Her body firms and weakens again, over and over as each successive wave of wildfire tingles through her body, reaching every nerve ending. I sense that this must be intense for her, having edged her so close so many times. In the end all it took was my command, a few spoken words and her mind was blown. 'The power of words' I think inwardly as her orgasm began to subside, the number of waves heading into double figures. I hold her up using all my strength. She stiffens one last time and I let her go.

She slumps forward. Her body is done. It can take no more. I lower her gently down into the bed, undo the loop of my belt and slip it out through the buckle releasing her wrists. She lies still, in front of me kneeling behind her.

I rise up and pull the top bedcover from underneath, climbing down beside her. I roll her over onto her side and move in behind to hold her, pulling the cover over us. I am still fully dressed but content to be so.

I pull her in tightly, her warmth close against me, my arms around her, my hands across her breasts. I breath in deeply, my nose just behind her ear, taking in her smell. My heart is beating fast but I lie still, behind her, our bodies a perfect match together. She is sleeping now. Fast asleep in seconds. I had known that she would. I listen as her breathing slows as her sleep deepens even further.

Although it was only just past noon, I know that she will lie like this until perhaps the following morning.

I know this is what she has always wanted.

My Kitten. My Lupo.

She is happy now.

12