Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip pushed her down, sprawling on top of her as he pounding his cock deeper into her asshole. He gripped her shoulders, hauling himself up over her as he ground his cock as deep as he could get it up her tight ass channel. Sweat poured off of him as he slid across her sweat streaked body.

"Is this how you want it bitch?" He grunted, his ass a blur as his thick cock stroked in and out between her butt cheeks. He changed his rhythm, burying his cock to the balls, holding it there, then throwing half a dozen fast, furious strokes into her tightly clenched ass pucker. He kept varying his rhythm, fucking her viciously as she writhed and squirmed under him. "You like the way my fucking cock is stuffing your hot little asshole? Come on, fuck me back if you want it so bad!"

"Yo...oh god! I..." She grunted, then gasped and went limp under him.

Phillip kept fucking her, changing his stroke again, going back to rapid tip to root plunges up her asshole.

Marta started toward them, but Pia held her back. "Let him cum." She whispered, her eyes wide as she watched.

Phillip stiffened, burying his cock deep in Sarah's asshole again, holding the penetration as he threw back his head and roared. His hips jerked as he shot his load up her ass, then he collapsed on top of her.

Marta and Pia went over to them, clapping and whistling as they stood over the exhausted couple. Phillip looked up at them, grinning weakly, then fell back on top of Sarah, who was stirring under him.

"Fu...fuck me, Phillip. Don't stop. I didn't say yo..." She whimpered, then fell quiet again.

"Is she still at it?" Bobby asked from the door. "She's had him back here for almost three hours. She said she needed to do a second interview."

"Think she's going to hire him? And will he take the job?" Marta asked as she followed him out into the store.

"If he lives." Bobby laughed. "We still have to see if he manages to get out of here."

"Wow! When did you do this, Bobby?" Pia asked, looking around the store.

The center section had been cleared, and now had several small tables with three chairs at each. The walls were lined with mirrors and posters of their fashions, and mannequins modeled the items they wanted to highlight.

"I had the guys come over and rearrange last night." He said as he pointed to a new door on either wall. "There's no point in having all that stock filling the place up when we can just show them the styles, pull their sizes, and take them into a fitting room. That's what they're going to be here for anyway."

"Don't sell yourself short there, kiddo." Marta said as she walked over and adjusted the drape on a blouse. "They're not going to come in just to get fucked, Bobby. The clothes are going to be the draw, getting boned by a hot young stud is just a bonus. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

"I had samples from all the lines, along with some of the new stock moved over from the downtown and southside stores, and we got those satin blouses that Sarah wanted. She was right, that blouse looks great in satin." Bobby said. "And I'm thinking about adding a wider range of colors to all the blouses."

She turned and looked at him again. "I like what you did in here. This is more of the upscale New York or Paris style boutique look that we want. Are the tables for refreshments, or to lay clothes out on?"

"Both." He told her. "I thought we'd offer wines, cheeses and sweets while we showed the clothes. We're only going to have one or two people in here at a time, so we can lay clothes on the tables, or just have a fitter hold them."

"I like that idea, and I'm glad you suggested that we close for a week to get all the renovations done." Marta said as she stepped into one of the adjacent spaces. "Bobby, can you come in here please?" She called a moment later.

Bobby followed her, coming up and standing beside her as she stood in the door of one of the cubicles.

"Who's bright idea was this?" She asked, motioning to the queen size futon. "Have you ever tried to fuck on one of these things? You got no bounce. It's like fucking on a rock!"

"Lay down." He said, pushing her into the cubicle.

Marta stretched out on the futon, wriggling around on it. She looked up at him, giving him a big grin.

"Okay, it doesn't feel bad." She said as she bounced her butt up and down on it.

Bobby climbed up on the futon with her, laying out over her. He started dry humping her, then raised up over her, pulling her legs around his back. He humped at her like that for a moment, then pushed her legs down and rolled onto his back. He pulled her over on top of him, pulled her knees up under her, and smiled up at her.

"Fuck me. Go ahead, ride me, see how it feels."

Marta bounced up and down on him, then stretched out, resting her elbows on either side of him as she ground her ass down onto his crotch. Bobby grabbed her hips and started humping up at her, meeting her motions with his own.

"See, it's just as good as a mattress, even better I think." He said, slowing the motion of his hips, but still grinding his crotch up at her. "There's an adjustable air bladder in them, so we can adjust the firmness. I think this one is inflated about halfway."

"I like it." She giggled as she straddled his leg, rubbing her pussy up and down over his cock. "But I think we need to give it a real test." She dropped down, wrapping her arms around him and rolling over suddenly. "Whatta ya say big boy? Wanna gimme a quickie so I can make up my mind?"

"Judging by the stiffy you gave him, I'd say yes." Sarah said from the door of the cubicle. "But I need you to run an errand with me."

"Yeah? What's that?" Marta asked, looking back at her over her shoulder. She kept up her steady grinding on Bobby's cock.

"I need to run over to Tracy's and audition her little stable. You remember. We can take Bobby, I think Lois and Tracy would be happy to entertain him while we see if their boys have what we're looking for. Pia already wants to go."

"Work, work, work. That's all I do anymore." Marta laughed as she slid off of Bobby and got to her feet. "So, why didn't you use one of these, instead of that pile of clothes in the back to test drive Phillip? And are you gonna hire him or not? Don't tell me you need to audition him again!"

"They were still working in here when I came in this morning, so when Phillip got here, I remembered how comfortable Pia looked the first time..."

"I love fucking on that pile of clothes." Pia giggled. "We're never gonna sell any of that shit anyway, so it's not hurting anything."

"But no, I was gonna hire him after the first audition, I just wanted to fuck him again." Sarah laughed as she grinned at Marta. "I'm sorry sweetie, I couldn't help it. He's just so damned good!"

"Well, if he's that good, why didn't you say something you greedy bitch?" Marta said as she came up and slid her arms around her. "Kiss me, and tell me you still love me, and maybe I'll forgive you."

"You know I love you! Come on, I can blow off Tracy and the boys!" Sarah said, taking her hand and pulling her toward the door. "Let's go home, and you can fuck me any way you want!"

"I can fuck you!" Marta laughed. "You spent the morning getting banged by your new boy toy, and now you want me to fuck you? When do I get a little action?"

* * * * *

Marta was getting all the action she could handle as Kyle held onto her asscheeks, his thick cock plowing up into her hotly sucking cunt hole. Tommy was gripping her shoulders as he drove his cock up her ass.

"Shit! Spread her ass open for me, Kyle!" Tommy grunted as he fucked his fat cock deeper into her tight shit chute. "Jezzus, Marta! Your fucking asshole is so tight! It feels like it's gonna rip my cock off every time I pull it out!"

"Th...then do...don't pull it out!" She grunted as she ground her tits into Kyle's chest, rocking her ass back at Tommy's pounding prickshaft. "Fuck my asshole, Tommy! Come on goddammit, fuck me like you mean it! Pia fist fucks me better that that!"

"Oh shit! Don't talk about her!" Kyle grunted as his ass went into overdrive, flinging his cock up into her spasming cunt hole in a flurry of fuck strokes. "I can't wait to fuck her and Lois together! They look like sisters...young, hot sisters!"

His cock throbbed inside her, then jerked, and she knew he was going to cum.

"You know she's way too young for you, Kyle." She whispered huskily. "She's too young, and your huge cock would tear her poor little pussy apart. But you like fucking little girls, don't you Kyle. Those tight little pussies and tiny little tits get you all hot. Well, she's mine, Kyle, and you can't fuck her till you make me happy!"

"Oh fuck!" He grunted as he slammed his cock into her, burying it to the balls as he started shooting off inside her.

"Yeah! Shoot all that hot jizz in my fucking cunt you nasty boy!" Marta grunted, wiggling and squirming between them. "You too, Tommy! Cum in me! Shoot your hot cum in my ass! I want to feel it flooding my asshole!"

Tommy groaned as the wrinkled rosette of her asshole clenched around the throbbing root of his cock. The slippery inner walls of her ass passage milked and massaged his pulsing prickshaft, and he could feel Kyle's cock moving in her cunt through the thin membrane separating her fuck holes. The combined stimulation drove him over the edge, and he felt his balls quiver in their wrinkled sac, drawing up tight under the base of his cock.

Marta moaned as she felt the first hot jets of jizz bathing her heaving ass channel, then gasped when Tommy started slamming his cock in and out of her asshole in rough tip to root lunges.

"Oh fuck! I thought you said my asshole was too tight to do that Tommy!" She panted, humping her ass back to meet his piledriving plunges.

"I...it was." He panted into her shoulder, grunting every time another sizzling knot of cock slime burst from his piss slit, coating her inner ass walls with his slippery jizz.

Kyle collapsed under her, exhausted, his cock still pulsing and throbbing in her tight, sucking cunt hole. Marta writhed and shimmied all over him, her tits mashed into his chest as she ground her cunt down onto his rigid cock pole. Tommy raised up off her, grabbing her hips as he pounded his jizz spitting prick in and out of her asshole as hard and fast as he could.

"Fuck me! Oh shit, that's perfect Tommy!" She squealed, arching her ass up to meet his strokes.

Tommy plowed his cock between her quivering butt cheeks, watching his cum ooze out around his cockshaft, forced out by the throbbing bulk of his cock. Sighing as he felt the delightful spasms easing, he slowed his pace, finally stopping, his cock buried to the balls in her quaking ass guts.

"Oh shit! That was great guys!" Marta laughed as she lay between them, both her holes stuffed with throbbing cock meat. She whimpered as she felt Tommy's cock slipping from her stretched out asshole.

"I...I'm glad you liked it, Marta." Tommy panted as he fell back on the floor.

Raising up off of Kyle, Marta grinned down at him, then moved off him, his thick cock sliding from the cum filled cunt with a loud slurping noise. Getting to her feet, she staggering into the kitchen, smiling at Tracy and Lois.

"Those two will do." She grinned, taking the glass Lois held out to her.

* * * * *

Humping her ass back at him as fast as she could, Sarah spread her legs wider, arching her back and rocking her hips higher. Her gaping cunt slit sucked at the driving length of Phil's cock as it pounded in and out of her in vicious tip to root lunges.

She groaned when Phil pushed her forward, his cock slipping from her quaking cunt hole. She fell face first onto the inflatable pool float they were fucking on, and started to protest. Her objections faded as he grabbed her ankle, flipping her over onto her back and dropping between her legs, plastering his mouth back on gaping gash of her pussy.

Phil's tongue slithered between the puffy lips of her pussy, darting up into the cream coated hole as his lips locked onto her quivering cunt mound. Sarah yelped as the nimble labia started fucking in and out of her, slurping up the tart, tangy juices.

Her hands fell on the back of his head, her fingers twining in his hair as she ground her crotch up at his face.

"Oh yeah, eat me, Phil!" She panted. "Fuck, they were right! You eat pussy better than anyone I've ever fucked!"

Phil didn't answer, he was too busy munching on her creaming cunt slit. He sucked hungrily for another minute, then raised up, sliding up between her legs. Sarah reached down, grabbing his stone hard cock, directing it to the wide spread opening of her pussy. She moaned happily as he slipped it in, and reached up, pulling him down on top of her.

"D...do it hard and fast now!" She panted as her heels hook under his asscheeks. She started rocking under him, arching her pussy up at his stroking cock as she spurred him, her heels digging into his ass to show him the pace she wanted. "Fuck me harder, Phil! I want you to cum now!"

"Not...not gonna last much lon...longer." He gasped as he slammed his cock balls deep into her juice filled cunt hole over and over. His ass was a blur as he pummeled her pussy.

"Do it! But don't cum in me! I want you to cum in my mouth, and all over my face, Phil." She panted, staring up at him as he pounded his cock in and out of her clasping cunt channel. She could tell he was close, his cock was throbbing like crazy inside her, and his face was screwed up in an perfect imitation of John Holmes cumming. "You can fuck my titties again while I suck the cum out of your big fucking cock, then shoot off all over me! Would you like that, Phil?"

"S...soon." Phil grunted as he felt his balls drew up under the root of his cock, the swollen orbs quivering as they prepared to unload their creamy cargo.

His cock throbbed powerfully in her quaking cunt channel as he fucked her furiously, and Sarah started pushing at his shoulders, trying to wriggle out from under him.

"Pull it out, Phil!" Sarah gasped as she felt his cock spasming wildly inside her. Pushing him off, she pulled on his cock, forcing him to get up over her. The thick log of cock meat fell between her tits as he straddled her chest, and she reached down, wrapping her hands around his asscheeks, trying to pull him up higher.

Sarah purred, her arms pressing her tits tighter around Phil's cock as he squirted more oil on her. She jiggled the fluffy mounds of her tits around his cock, massaging his throbbing prick meat as he humped his ass frantically back and forth.

Leaning forward, Sarah opened her mouth, letting the swollen knob of his cock slip between her lips. She sucked eagerly at his pulsing prick tip, her tongue lashing over the weeping piss slit. She moaned happily as she lapped up the pre-cum drooling from the twitching cockknob, then gurgled seconds later as a enormous wad of jizz spat from his cock.

Phil's hips arched forward as his cock throbbed powerfully between her lips, and the thick shaft of his cock plunged into her mouth, then plowed down her throat spewing hot cock cream the whole way.

Sarah gagged around his cockhead, coughing as more sticky jizz erupted from his piss slit into her gullet. Thick strings of cum poured from her lips as Phil fucked into her mouth like a madman.

Her eyes rolled up in her head as she pulled on his asscheeks, trying to get him up higher over her so his cock had a more direct route into her throat. Sucking hungrily on his throbbing cockshaft, she dipped her fingers between the cheeks of his ass and plunged one stiffened digit into the puckered pink ring of his asshole.

Phil roared as her finger drove up his ass, her fingernail scratching at the smooth inner walls of his anus. He grunted as she started rubbing his prostate, her fingertip massaging the nut shaped gland.

Bringing his hands down, he wrapped his fingers in her hair, jerking her head up to meet his cock as he drove it roughly into her mouth.

Sarah choked on his cock as he fucked it into her mouth, her lips clinging to the tightly stretched skin of the shaft. She sucked on it hungrily, swallowing again and again as more hot cum sprayed across the roof of her mouth, and down her throat.

"Enough!" He groaned, rolling off to one side, making his cock slip from her lips with a loud pop.

Sarah whimpered, following him over and coming to rest between his legs. Her hand beat a frantic tattoo on his throbbing cockshaft, and she stared wide eyed as a spurt of jizz spat from his cockknob, rising almost three feet in the air.

"Oh my god!" She muttered, getting up on her knees over him, her mouth coming down over his cock as she kept pounding on it furiously. "Do it! Cum Phil...keep shooting it... I want to see it!"

Phil whimpered as he raised his head, looking down at her. He groaned as his cock twitched, and another spurt of cum erupted from his piss slit, spraying across her cheeks and chin.

(-)

Oh no!! We seem to have run out of chapters!!

I'm sorry for the abrupt ending, but this series got put on a shelf, (into a folder on my hard drive actually), and I just never got back to it. I may pick it up again someday, but that depends on you dear reader! Let me know if I should continue this wannabe epic masterpiece.

12