All Comments on 'Tales of Lustville Scene 01'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wes5028748wes5028748about 9 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best I have ever read !!!!!!!!!

mtmaninbluemtmaninblueabout 9 years ago
Wow!

That's pretty much all there is to say....WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun story

Very good descriptions and feelings. Quite revealing of many lads desire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"It was sick for a guy to think about fucking his own mom."

What?! Is this kid out of his mind? Kyle should just take a look at the incest section of this great website, and especially the comments from countless sons who dearly wish they'd fucked their own mommy or else from those who actually have and think that mom's the greatest piece of ass they've ever had. Thankfully, Kyle quickly loses his crazy idea in this truly excellent story (amazingly, by a first-time contributor). He and his mom Tracy find out real soon how much a son and his mother are made for each other. Or, more precisely, a boy's penis and the vagina he came out of. Tracy loves everything about her big strong beautiful son. She practically cums rubbing herself on Kyle's cute boyish butt (a great touch). His main attraction though as far as his mother is concerned is the big fat mommy-pleaser he's got in front. Tracy just cannot get over how long and thick and just so fucking hard her boy's cock is. Kyle's an arrogant bastard, the rotten kid, and teases his mother mercilessly about her desperate hunger for his cock. He's definitely in control, and mom melts at her boy's masculine domination. Her cunt runs like a river. Time to get that cock up that cunt, pronto. As Kyle slides his hard young cock up between his mother's legs up to his balls, all their fondest dreams come true. The boy is back up where he started out, up where he belongs, now and forever, and mother and son both know it. Like for plenty of boys, nothing can ever feel as good to Kyle's cock as his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. He gives Tracy the hot incestuous fuck she deserves, and ends up blowing his balls and shooting his mom a huge twatful of semen. The kid's got plenty of that glorious stuff, and from now on his mommy's going to get every last drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great HOT Story !! Now Kyle's Mom needs to teach him how to cum more and she cannot get enough of his cock. She wants him to screw her a lot and teaches him how to make their sex sessions last. Her big boobs are used to pump his big cock to blow !! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really, you just had to go for the 12" dick cliche?

It was a very good take on this type of story until that chestnut. For the record, my default score when I open any story is 3, average. The scrore goes up or down based on its own merits. This was a clear 4. (I rarely give a 5. Superlatives should be used sparingly.) This dropped it back down to a 3.

mhmannmhmannabout 9 years ago
oooooooh my gosh ... wowwwwwww

Ohhhhhhhhhh my gosh, this story is so well describe and soooooooo incredible hot ...

Please more ...more ... more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG, this is a really hot,hot story

well done, a little background material, just enough,,and then the blazing hot incest,,just so well done,,loved it,,until,,,,,you drug out the 12 inch pecker!! cannot tell you how much that disappoints,,and soooo unnecessary,,oh well, all in all , looking forward to reading the other chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmm

I hope he plants a baby in her

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Well Done!!

Very well written and presented.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 7 years ago
Hot

Great story hope to read more.May be even knocking MOM up

SirFrankieCrispSirFrankieCrispabout 6 years ago
Didn't have patience to figure out the labeling system

The way that the index lists the entire Tales of Lustville series is a pain to figure out so I skipped it and found other stories that are listed in a straight forward way. There are "Parts", "Chapters" and "Scenes". There are a number of of chapters under "Part 02" but no "Part 01", then all of the "Scenes". If they are relabeled I'd like to go back and read the series. I'm just not into figuring out what order a story is in. That's the author's job. I just wanted to write you this because, from the comments that I've read, it's probably a good story. Also, although I'm taking the time to tell you that I skipped it because of this, who knows how many people did the same but just didn't bother to let you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous