Tales of Lustville Scene 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna cum, baby! Mom's gonna cum on your big cock! Oh god! Hold me, baby! Touch me, Kyle! Oh Kyle, I love you so much!"

She let her upper body fall onto his chest, jerking her nipple roughly from his mouth. Her ass was arched up higher now, and she spread her legs wider so she could hump her quivering cunt slice all over his throbbing cockshaft.

Kyle wrapped his arms around her, planting soft kisses all over her face, her neck, and her shoulders.

"You're so beautiful like this, Mom." he panted in her ear. "Your pussy feels so good sliding up and down over my cock like that. I could cum like this too, but I want to wait, I want to save it for you. I want to feel you cum on me, Mom. Let it go. come on, you're so close, and it feels so..."

Her scream of pleasure cut him off in midsentence.

"KYLLLLLE! Oh my baby! Oh god, I...I'm cu...cumming baby! So good, oh fuck i...it's so..."

She gurgled as she jammed her hips down as hard as she could, letting the full length of his cockshaft slam all the way into her clasping, clenching cunt channel in one sinuous stroke. Her pulsing pussy tunnel sucked and shivered around his prodigious prickshaft as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses.

Kyle lay still beneath her, gritting his teeth and fighting with all his willpower to keep from shooting off in her hungrily sucking cunt hole. He cradled her in his arms and caressed her as she writhed and spasmed on top of him, milking off her cum in a fevered frenzy. He kept up a constant patter of love talk, his words stroking her mind as his hands stroked her body.

Tracy lost track of time and the world around her as her juicing pussy throbbed and spasmed wildly around her son's cunt stretching cock meat. Her world had shrunk to just his cock and her cunt. Nothing else existed for her at this moment. She could feel herself falling into a great chasm, a tunnel of lust filled with tongues of fire that sent spasms through her whole body every time one of them touched her.

And Kyle was fanning those flames with every touch, every word, every movement he made. Her son's whispers of love, and his tender caresses only amplified her climax as she surged over the crest again and again. She felt like this flurry of sensations and emotions washing over her would never end, that she could hang in this joyful limbo for the rest of eternity.

Kyle watched spellbound as his mother flopped and writhed on top of him. Her hips were pressed tight against his, not moving, keeping the full length of his cockshaft buried to the balls inside her, her spongy tits mashing into his sweat streaked chest. He rocked back and forth slowly, cuddling her in his arms, talking to her, telling her how much he loved her, how beautiful she was, how good it felt to have her share this moment with him.

Tracy whimpered pitifully as she felt the final waves of her climax passing, washing over her with much less violence now, but still stronger than any orgasm she'd ever experienced in her life. She felt tears wetting her cheeks, and her whole body felt drained of every ounce of energy. She lay gasping and panting on her son's body, his huge cock still buried deep inside her. She wonderfully warm and content, safe and happy in his arms.

"Mmmmmmm, are you okay, Mom?" Kyle asked softy.

"Y...yesssssssss." she whispered into his chest. "I feel so good, baby, so very, very good. Can you give me a couple hours? I just want to lay here and take it all in."

"Um, you got it all in, Mom." he laughed as he kissed her sweaty forehead, then leaned up to kiss the tears from her cheeks.

She hit him halfheartedly with one fist, then slid her arms under him and hugged him tightly. She caught him off guard when she twisted suddenly and rolled them both over, so now he was lying on top of her.

"Fuck me now, Kyle!" she said huskily. "Fuck me hard and fast, baby! I wanna cum again, and I wanna feel your hot cum filling my pussy!"

"I thought you'd never ask," he grunted as he rested his forearms on the bed on either side of her, and spread his knees wider apart. He cupped her shoulders in his big hands, and jerked her down onto his cock roughly, knocking the air from her lungs.

"Oooooohhhh! That's right, baby! Fuck me like one of tho..."

"Shut up, Mom." Kyle grunted.

He pulled his hips back and starting ramming his cock in and out of her sloppily sucking cunt channel as hard and fast as he could. He pulled out till just the head of his cock was trapped between her clasping cunt lips, then bulled back in to slam the twitching knob against the mouth of her womb. He plowed his colossal cock meat into her cunt hole with brutal, pile driving plunges, burying his cockshaft to the balls on every stroke.

"Th...there's only you. This is...is the only pussy I want from now on." he panted as he ground his cockstalk into her cunt, keeping it buried to the root, but still thrusting forward, making the thick shaft throb and pulse inside her hungrily sucking cunt channel.

"C...cum...cummming again, baby! Mom's cumming on your big fucking cock!" his mother screamed in his ear, nearly deafening him. "Oh fuck, its s...so good. I love your fucking cock! Don't stop fucking me, baby! Please! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

"Cummming again, huh? Then yer gonna love this, Mom..." he grunted as he raised up, and ripped his cock from her spasming cunt hole. He pressed his enormous cockshaft down full length into the wide spread groove of her cunt slit, and held it there.

"AAAArrrrggghhhh!!" Tracy screamed as she felt the burning heat of his cock meat pressing against her pussylips and her clit. It felt like he had poured liquid fire onto her cunt slice, and was rubbing it in with angel's fingers. She'd never felt anything like it in her life, and she didn't know if she'd be able to survive it.

"Ho...hot! Burning m...me! Burning my pussy like..." she was at a loss for the words to describe what she was experiencing.

"You like that, huh?" he chuckled as he sawed the length of his cockstalk up and down in the sopping wet slit of her pussy. "Let's see what you think of this!"

He dropped back down on her and slipped his arms up her wildly writhing body, lifting her off the bed and cradling her in his strong arms. He pulled his hips back, and his cockknob dropped into the stretched out hole of her cunt, and he plunged it deep inside her again.

"Wrap your arms and legs around me, Mom! And hang on, cuz it's gonna be a wild ride!"

Tracy threw her arms and legs around him, looking up into his lust contorted face. She had no idea what to expect, but if it was anything like what he done so far, she was sure she was going to love it.

Kyle started shuttling her up and down over the length of his cock, his body not moving, but hers slipping and sliding under him on the sheen of sweat covering them both. His enormous prickshaft plowed in and out of her hungrily sucking cunt hole in a flurry of full length strokes, as he grinned down at her like a mad man.

"Oh my god, Kyle!" his mother gasped as he slammed her down onto his prickshaft, burying his cock balls deep inside her. "Where did you learn to fuck like this, baby? I...it, oh fuck, I've never felt...oh my god, this is incredible!"

"I practiced on all the little bitches you hate having me bring around, Mom!" he laughed as he shuttled her up and down on his throbbing cock meat. "And every time I slid my cock into one of them, I saw your face, heard your voice, and felt your hot little pussy sucking around my cock! And now it's real!"

"Oh god, baby." Tracy whimpered, tears of joy and passion streaming down her face. "I...it's nev...never been like this for me. So good! Oh god, I've never been fucked like this before!"

"En...enjoy it while you c...can, Mom." He grunted, "Cuz here...I...cummmmmm!!"

He slammed his cock into her cunt to the balls and collapsed on top of her, his fat cockknob pulsing and twitching against her cervix as it erupted, blasting a steaming hot wad of jizz right into the mouth of her womb. Jet after jet of scalding hot spunk rained into her spasming cunt channel as he jerked and writhed on top of her.

Tracy swooned as she felt his cum squirting into her pussy like it was spraying from a firehose. She hugged him as tight against her as she could, working her inner cunt muscles around his cock to help him milk out every drop of his jizz. Humping and writhing beneath him, she cooed and whispered in his ear like he had done with her, egging him on, urging him to dump him load in her hungrily sucking cunt hole.

"Do it, baby! Fill Mom's pussy with all that hot cum!" she panted in his ear. "I love it! I love my sweet baby, and his big fucking cock! Oh god, Kyle! Fuck me forever, and don't ever stop!"

Kyle's balls had drawn up tight against his body, empty now of their creamy cargo. The shrunken orbs still twitched as if trying to shoot out more creamy cum juice, but there was no more to give. His cock throbbed and jerked powerfully in her sucking, spasming cunt channel, still spitting out jizz in irregular pulses.

He started moving his hips back and forth again, letting his cock slide through the gooey mixture of his sticky man chowder, and her creamy girl cum. He grunted into her ear every time her cunt muscles clenched around his spasming cock meat, but the sensations surging through him wouldn't let him stop.

He started picking up the pace, slipping his cock into her harder, not wanting this incredible moment to end. But his mother slid her feet down under his asscheeks, digging her heels into his butt, and holding him still.

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered in his ear as he lay panting and gasping on top of her. "Relax baby, just lay still and savor it. It's real, baby. I'm here. Mom's here for you, baby. So just relax, catch your breath...that's right, just relax."

Kyle let his body go limp, but held himself up on his elbows so he wouldn't smother her. He felt his breathing slowing, the pounding of his heart easing, and he buried his face in her hair.

Tracy's hands were stroking and caressing her son's sweaty body, her pussy muscles still massaging his still stiff prick meat as it throbbed and twitched deep inside her. She worked her cunt muscles slowly, relishing the sensation of his enormous cock filling her to capacity.

"Don't move, Kyle." she purred softly. "Mom wants to suck your big beautiful cock for you."

"Mmmmmmm, I'd like that," he sighed huskily. "But, I'll have to pull out fo..."

"Silly boy," she giggled, squeezing her pussy tunnel tight around his swollen cockshaft. "Haven't any of those stupid little sluts sucked you off with their pussy before?"

"N...no, I..."

She squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles again, cutting him off in midsentence. then, flexing her groin muscles, she started massaging his cockstalk with her pussy, the inner rings working up and down the length of his throbbing shaft.

"Do you like that, baby? Do you like the way Mom's pussy sucks on your big dick? I bet I can make you shoot another big load of cum in my hot little cunt without either of us moving. Would you like that Kyle? Wanna fill Mom's little snapping pussy with more of your hot spunk?"

"Oh shit, Mom." he grunted, already feeling his balls filling up with another load of jizz. He started to hump on her, but his mother stopped him again.

"No, Kyle. Lay still, honey." she whispered in his ear, letting her tongue curl into the curved shell, then moving down to nibble on his earlobe. "I want to feel your big fucking cock filling me up, baby. I love the way it makes my pussy throb and quiver around to it. You've got such a beautiful cock, honey, the perfect cock. And I want to feel it shoot more of your hot cum in me!"

She was squeezing her pussy muscles in a steady rhythm now, milking his cock with the silky smooth, slippery wet inner flesh of her cunt. She could feel his cock responding to her cuntal caresses, and knew that he'd baste her pussy hole with another load of cum very soon.

"Flex your cock in me, Kyle. Make your big dick throb and jerk inside me, baby." she whispered lustily. "Mom loves her baby's big cock inside her, filling her cunt hole. I want to feel your cum in me again, baby. Can you feel how Mom's cunt is sucking on your cock, trying to make you big cock shoot all that hot cum inside her?"

"Oh god, Mom," Kyle whined, "It feels so fucking good! But I have to move, gotta stroke it..."

"No, baby, you don't have to move. Flex your groin muscles, make your cock do all the work. Flex it in my pussy, honey. I cum on it every time it throbs or twitches in my cunt. Come on, just relax and let Mom suck your cock with her hot little pussy."

Kyle tightened his groin muscles like she said, and felt his cock tense up, throbbing even harder deep inside her slippery wet pussy sleeve. Her cunt muscles responded, milking up and down the length of his cockshaft, her cervix nipping at the tip of his cock. He grunted deep in his throat as he felt his balls swell up, then whimpered into her neck when they didn't release their freshly made load.

"That's it, baby." she purred in his ear as she tightened her arms and legs around him. "It feels so good when your cock swells up like that inside me. You almost shot off that time, I could feel some of your jizz spurting from the tip. Come on, baby. Fill Mom's pussy with your spunk again, I want to feel you fill my cunt with your jizz."

The combination of his mother's juicily sucking cunt hole, and the nasty things she was saying to him had Kyle at a fevers pitch. His cock jerked and spasmed wildly in her softly sucking cunt channel, and suddenly, streams of hot jizz were spraying from his winking piss slit. Spurt after spurt of hot, creamy cum juice burst into her pussy, making them both writhe and moan passionately.

"Now fuck me, Kyle! Pound your cock into my horny little cunt while you shoot out all your hot cum, baby!"

She started humping and jerking frantically under him, making his cock slip in and out of her juicily sucking cunt hole. She dug her heels into his asscheeks, spurring him on like a rider spurs a horse.

Kyle burst into a flurry of motion, his ass jerking and flexing as he pounded his cock in and out of her clenching cunt hole in vicious tip to root lunges. He was still blasting out jizz, almost pissing the sticky fluid into her pussy tunnel. Animal like noises came from his mouth as he lunged into her cunt, slamming his cock into her roughly, unmindful of hurting her. His balls were aching, swollen to bursting with their newly made load, and eager now to be rid of it.

"Fuck meeeeeeeee!!" Tracy screamed, holding on for dear life as her son went into a frenzy of fuck lust, flailing his colossal cockstalk into her abused pussy in a furious flurry of fuck strokes. Her pussy shuddered and spasmed around his cumming cock meat, milking and sucking around the throbbing shaft as it bulled into her ruthlessly.

Kyle's eyes were rolled up in his head, and he was lost in his mindless fuck frenzy. His hips jerked with a will of their own, driving his cock in and out of her cunt in a series of tip to root lunges, each leaving its own deposit of drooling dick milk in her sloppy wet cunt hole.

"Nuhnhhhh...Nuhnhhhh...Nuhnhhhh."

Tracy stared wide eyed at her son as he attacked her cunt in a seemingly senseless fury. She held on for as long as she could, relishing the savagery he was unleashing on her. She loved rough, brutal fucking, and was going out of her mind with delight. She groaned suddenly when his cock slipped out of her cunt hole, and slid up over her stomach, drenching her belly with his hot, spewing spunk. Kyle didn't even notice, he just kept humping and jerking wildly on top of her.

Thinking quickly, Tracy pushed him off of her, forcing him over onto his back on the bed. She shimmied down and grabbed his cock meat, getting her first real look at his prick. It was huge, almost twelve inches long, swollen so thick now that it looked as big around as a beer can.

She wrapped her fingers around the fat root, surprised when they wouldn't go all the way around its incredible girth. Dropping her head, she popped the plum sized knob into her mouth and started sucking on it as hard as she could, her fist beating a frantic tattoo up and down it's length.

Kyle's hand came down on the back of her head, holding her in place as he slammed his cockshaft in and out of her mouth. She wasn't sucking his cock like she'd planned, he was face fucking her, so she shifted her body slightly, and tilted her head back, opening her throat passage to his humongous cockstalk.

Moving one hand down between her legs, she started strumming her clit rapidly, stroking the tender nubbin roughly in her eagerness to cum again. Her other hand dipped down and cupped her son's ball, cradling the quivering orbs in her fingers, massaging them lightly, encouraging them to feed her more of the sticky ball juice she craved.

"Eat it! Eat my fucking jizz Mom! Oh god, your mouth feels so good on my cock!" her son bellowed suddenly.

His outburst was followed by yet another wad of jizz spewing from his twitching prick tip. His cum sprayed across the roof of her mouth, coating her tongue with a flood of cloying ball juice. More gooey spunk poured from his piss slit, flowing in a seemingly endless steam down her hungrily sucking throat.

Tracy moved her hand up from his balls, and started jerking on it roughly as her pussy exploded under her fingers. Her son's cock blasted jet after jet of sticky spunk into her mouth, and she sucked on his throbbing prickknob feverishly, trying to swallow all of his spewing load, but it was just too much for her. Kyle was fucking her face like a man possessed, and one of his lunges drove his cock deep into her throat just as he shot out a huge wad of jizz.

Sputtering and choking, she jerked his cock out of her mouth, but never stopping her frantic stroking on his pulsating prick pole. She aimed his cockknob at her face, and waited for the next steaming load to burst from it.

She watched as, almost in slow motion, the lips of his piss slit spread open and a stream of cock milk sprayed out. The thick cream broke into smaller globs as they got closer to her face, then made audible splats as the hit her chin, cheeks and lips. Tracy opened her mouth as time caught up and the next spurt erupted from his piss hole. She moaned happily as it sprayed onto her tongue, and into the back of her mouth.

Kyle fell in a heap on the bed, his body limp with exhaustion. His mother kept milking his cock at a less frantic pace now, letting her hand glide up and down over its length, milking the last of his spendings out into her mouth.

Satisfied that he was done for the moment, she drew his cockknob to her lips and kissed it tenderly. She licked the last drooling drops from his piss hole, and laid his cock gently on his stomach.

Climbing back up onto him, she reached down and grasped his cockshaft again, fitting the swollen knob between her puffy pussylips. When she had it firmly inside her, she slid down on it slowly, not stopping till she had it buried all the way inside her.

She stretched out on top of him, wiggling her hips to get his cock situated, then kissed his cheek with her jizz coated lips.

"Sleep, baby." she whispered in his ear. "Mom loves you so much. Sleep and have good dreams. And tomorrow, we'll start making them all come true. Together."

Not bothering to turn off the light, she closed her eyes and drifted of into a sleep filled with dreams of her newly found love for her son.

End Scene One

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.

12