All Comments on 'Tales of Lustville Scene 02'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
serously needs

This author seriously needs an editor or repeat grade school again. Where to start with all the mistakes. Anyone over the age of 7 knows its "CUM/cumming" when referring to sexual items like an orgasm/semen, NOT 'come/coming' and that 'spunk is a form of behavior (read a dictionary). Then there's all the "word...word' space wasting meaningless trash. Couldn't even read but half of the first chapter so filled with mistakes and poor writing now posts a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FYI regarding incest legality

"Kyle was over eighteen, so there wouldn't be any legal ramifications. She smiled at that. She could do whatever she wanted with him, and no one could do a damned thing about it."

<P>

Uh uh. All him being over 18 means is that she can't be prosecuted for statutory rape based on age of consent laws. While individual statutes vary widely, in pretty much every US incest is illegal and punishable with some imprisonment. Under “vary widely”, for example, some only criminalize marriage.

<P>

I know some would say “it’s just a story” but you made a deliberate point to address the legality. A quick internet search would have revealed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
looking for more tales from lustville

hope they are mom-son. thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous "seriously needs"

I suspect that it is you who needs another turn in grade school or at least you need a decent dictionary. My Concise Oxford English Dictionary (the story is written in English) lists 'come' and 'spunk' both as meaning semen or ejaculate (the substance) and 'coming' to mean orgasm or ejaculation. Oh, the arrogance of a half educated North American!

pervdoodpervdoodalmost 9 years ago
The story was great, until...

she started to shave her cunt.

Pussies need hair. I want to know I'm fucking a woman, not a little girl. If the woman is thoroughly primed, the bush will hold some of the nectar, adding more flavor to a delicious treat.

This is only a start, but reasons are many for retaining the enhancing frame on a work of art.

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Liked it

Some nit picking going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous