Tales of Lustville Scene 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was holding onto her hips, his fingers gouging into the soft flesh. Bending his knees, he started fucking her with an underslung stroke, making the knob of his cock slide against the back of her pussy tunnel, while the thick vein seaming the underside stroked over her clit. He changed his rhythm at random, throwing her three or four hard and fast strokes, then a long, slow hip twisting glide. His cock had stopped shooting, but was still as hard as a bone.

Tracy wailed as his cock slid over her clit bud, and she started hopping from foot to foot, making her cunt channel twist and grind around his heaving cockstalk. Her upper body was writhing like a wave from her shoulders to her hips, the crest of each wave ending with her cunt jamming up onto his cock.

Leaning down over her, Kyle wiped his sweaty face on her back, gasping for breath as he fucked into her steadily.

"Hold my balls, Mom!" he panted, resting his cheek on her back for a moment. "Come on! I got another load in there! Help me get it out!"

Reaching down between her legs, she caught his swinging balls sac in her fingers, and started massaging them gently. She was amazed at how full they felt. She purred happily, delighted that her son was turning out to be such a stud.

"Ca...can't do i...it..." he panted. "Can't do it like this!"

He let his cock slip his cock from her spasming cunt hole, and pulled her down onto the floor with him. Clambering up on top of her, he fit the swollen knob of his cock into her pussy and started fucking her hard and fast, his cock making loud sucking and slurping noises as it plowed in and out. He was holding himself up on his arms, using the full force of his hips to pound his cock into her in frantic tip to root lunges.

Tracy pulled her legs up till her knees were almost touching her shoulders, spreading them as wide as she could, opening her cunt channel for all of his cunt stuffing cock meat. Moving one hand down between her legs, she stroked her fingers over her clit, mashing the tender nubbin under her fingertips. She reached up with her other hand and pinched one of his nipples between her fingers, squeezing it as hard as she could.

Kyle's back arched up as his hips slammed down, burying his cock into her cunt to the balls. He started shooting off inside her, catching both of them off guard. He collapsed on top of her trapping her arms between them as he jerked and twitched on top of her, his cockhead spitting out huge spurts of jism into her sucking cunt hole.

"That's it, baby! Cum in me! Gimme all that hot jizz you beautiful, big dicked bastard! Fuck me, Kyle! Fuck your Mom! Show me how much you love me, baby! Keep fucking me! Oh, please! Don't ever stop fucking me, Kyle!"

Her fingers were grinding roughly on her clit, and every time he slammed his hips down they dug deeper into her glistening pink pussy flesh. Her pussy was quivering and sucking around his throbbing cock meat, and she was on a roller coaster of non-stop cums. Each little orgasm burst over her in its own way, then blended into the next, becoming one continuous stream of sensations.

Kyle's frantic humped was slowing, but he wasn't showing any signs of stopping, which pleased his mother no end. He had climbed back up on his elbows, moving his weight off of her, letting her slide one arm out from under him. His hips were moving in slow circles now, his cock sliding lazily against one juice slickened inner wall on one stroke, then gliding over the other on the next.

Wrapping her fingers in his hair, she pulled his head down and rained soft kisses all over his face, then raised her head, moving her lips down over his neck, sucking gently, giving him little hickies like a schoolgirl. He raised up a little over her, and she licked at his chest, moaning at the taste of his salty sweat on her tongue.

"Come here, baby." she purred happily, pulling him down on her. "Lay on me. Let me feel your body. Mmmmmmm, that's so nice."

She pulled her arms out from between them, wrapping them both around his back and hugging him tightly to her.

"God, I love you so much, baby!" she whispered in his ear. "I always loved you, but I never knew I could feel something like this for you. Oh, Kyle! I'm so happy, baby."

Kyle lifted his head so he could look at her.

"Me too, Mom." he said as his lips came down on hers. "I'm glad we found this new way to show it too."

End Scene Two

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.

12