Tales of Lustville Scene 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my." Lois said softly as she stepped between them. "You like that, don't you Tim?" She asked as she ran her fingers lightly over the top of his cock. She smacked it again with her bare hand, then wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking it lightly. She slid the ruler down the back of her skirt, then wrapped her other hand around Tommy's cock, and started stroking them both lightly.

"Tell me the truth, Tom." She whispered in his ear, her voice husky as she breathed, pressing her body against him. "Do you like watching what that woman is doing on the TV? Look at her. Look how she takes that big cock in her hot little pussy. Mmmmmmm, your cock is almost as big as the one that's fucking her." She licked his ear, making his cock jerk and throb in her fist, then turned to Tim. "You're thinking about doing that to me, aren't you, Tim? You want to stick this big dick of yours in my hot...tight...wet...little pussy till I scream for mercy, don't you?"

"N...no maam! W...we...nev..." They sputtered together as her hands drove them crazy.

"Mmmmmmm, that's too bad then, isn't it?" She purred, taking a step back. "But I still have to punish you, you are bad boys." She let go of their cocks, and Tim groaned. "Kneel down. It's time you got your just desserts!"

The boys knelt, looking up at her. Tim's eyes kept flicking down to her crotch, and she reached down, lifting her chin with her fingers.

"What are you looking at Tim? Are you looking at my little pussy?" She asked. "I didn't have any clean panties to put on, that's why I'm not wearing any."

She was drawing his face closer as she spoke, and the musky scent of her filled his senses. He swallowed several times, and gasped when she started pulling her short skirt up higher. The puffy lips of her pussy came into view, and Lois spread her legs wider, making the fleshy flower of her cunt blossom in front of his face.

"I changed my mind boys. I'm not going to spank you, at least not yet." She said as she looked down at them. She pulled Tim's face between her legs, forcing his mouth against her drooling pussy slit. "I still have punch all over me, and I want you to lick it off. Go ahead Tim, lick it up. You see all that sticky juice on the insides of my thighs? Use your tongue Tim, and lick me clean!"

She glanced over at Tom, and saw that he was leaning close, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he watched his brother slurp and suck at the puffy folds of her pussy.

"That's good, Tim." She panted, pushing his head away. She wrapped her fingers in Tom's hair and drew him forward, opening her legs wider, and bending her knees as she held his face against her. "Oh! Oh my!" She gasped a she felt Tom's tongue flutter up inside her creamy cunt hole, lashing around eagerly. "That's a good boy, Tom's. Clean all that hot juice up for my...ooooohhhh, I..."

She pushed him away and moved over to a chair, laying back in it, spreading her legs wide. "Come over here Tom. Let's see if you can do as good a job if we make it easier for you." She giggled as they knee walked over to her, their hard cocks waggling from side to side as they came closer. Her hand cupped the back of Tim's head, and she smiled as he spread the lips of her pussy with his fingers and started slashing his tongue all around in her sloppy wet slit.

Tim was leaning in, watching as his brother munched hungrily on her juice coated cunt. Lois grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet, guiding him around so he was standing beside the chair.

"You big ol' dick is still all stiff, Tim. Look how's its throbbing, and there's stuff dripping out of the end!" She wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it up and down, then tighten her grip and pulled him closer. "I think I can help you make it go down, Tim. Would you like that?" She asked, smiling up at him as her tongue darted out and swirled across the head of his prick.

"Lord forgive me." Tim moaned as he pressed his hips forward, making the fat knob brush across her lips.

"The Lord is rewarding you, Timmy. You have nothing to be forgiven for." Lois told him as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down slowly, her tongue lashing and laving along the length of his thick shaft as it plowed in and out between her lips.

Tom's tongue on her pussy was driving her insane, and she knew that if she didn't get one of their cocks inside her soon, she would go out of her mind. Pushing them both away, she sat up, planting her foot in Tom's chest, and pushed him over onto his back. She clambered up out of the chair and stepped over him, dropping to her knees, straddling his waist.

Catching sight of the action on the TV, she leaned down, her face inches from Tom's as her fingers wrapped around his cock, holding it up as she fit the swollen knob between the lips of her pussy.

"Look Tom. That woman is sitting on that boy's big cock." She grunted as she pressed down, feeling his cock sliding slowly up into her sopping wet cunt hole. "Just like I'm doing to you. Oh, isn't it glorious Tom? Can you hear the angels singing? Oh dear lord," She panted as she started moving her hips up and down. "The heavenly choir is singing to me Tommy, blessing our union! Oh praise the lord, Tommy! Praise the lord and fuck the shit out of me!"

"Ye...yes ma...mama!" Tom cried as his started jerking up at her, driving his cock into her with rough, awkward strokes. "I...I can feel the power surging through me, mama! Oh praise...oh...ungh, ungh...oh god!" He grunted

"Yes, Tommy! Yes!" Lois cried as she started driving her pussy hard and fast over the length of his cock, her hips twisting as she wriggled and writhed on top of him. "You're going to fill me with you blessed seed, aren't you. Oh please Tommy, shoot all that holy juice into me and help me find heaven here on earth! Baptize me! Bless me with that hot ball juice." She groaned.

"You too, Timmy!" she cried, looking over her shoulder, seeing Tim jerking on his cock as he watched her fuck his brother. "Come over here and feed me that wondrous rod the lord blessed you with. Let me feast on his bounty..." She gagged as Timmy drove the head of his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face eagerly.

Lois's eyes rolled up in her head as Tom grabbed her asscheeks and started pounding his cock harder into her pussy as he jerked her up and down on top of him. Tim hands held her head as he stroked his cock in and out of her mouth, making her gag and choke as her drove it deep into her throat again and again.

She felt Tim's cock throb and spasm between her lips and realized that he was about to cum. Her hand came up and cupped his balls, then her fingers slipped into a loose ring around the top of his ball sac, and she tugged on it gently as she milked his egg shaped nuts, encouraging them to give up their creamy cargo.

The first hot jet of jism flooding her cunt sent her skyrocketing off into a mindblowing orgasm. She raised up, her mouth pulling off Tim's cock as she grabbed her tits, throwing her head back, wailing and screaming out her pleasure.

"Yes! Fill me Tom! Empty your balls into my pussy and bless me with your mighty load!" She ranted mindlessly as she shook and spasmed on top of him. " I can feel the pow...mmmphhhhmmmgg!"

She gurgled as Tim shoved his cock back between her lips and fired off an enormous wad a spunk, filling her mouth to overflowing. She wrapped her hand around the twitching shaft of his cock, jerking on it frantically as she pumped her mouth up and down over the jizz spitting knob.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, swallowing quickly, then pointed his cock at her face, her fist pounding on it roughly as she let his sticky jizz spray all over her face.

"Oh thank you, lord!" She cried. "Thank you for this feast of the flesh we are partaking of!"

She looked up at Tim, smiling up at him as she opened her mouth, letting a thick string of his cum drool into her mouth.

"Anoint me, Tim. Spread the lord's bounty he filled your balls with all over my face! Mmmmmmm, feed me all the hot cum he blessed you with, you fucking stud! Mmmphhhhmmmgg!"

She groaned as she fed his cock back into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily as her hand worked up and the length of the shaft, and her fingers squeezed his balls, to make sure every drop of cum had fled from them.

Tom collapse under her, and she eased her frantic fucking on top of him as she turned her head, keeping Tim's cock in her mouth as she looked down at him. She let Tim's cock slip from her mouth, and pulled him down with her as she laid out over Tom. Tim snuggled close beside her, his cock resting against his brother's hip.

"Our lord is well pleased with you, boys. You have redeemed yourself in his eyes." She whispered into Tom's chest. She raised her head, looking at him, a contented smile of her face. "But we have much more work ahead of us, to make sure you don't backslide. Are you up to that? She asked, squeezing Tom's cock with her pussy as she moved her hand down to grasp Tim's cock.

Her eyes went wide when she felt a hand around it already. Both of Tim's were around her as he lay beside her. She looked down, and saw that it was Tom's hand stroking lazily up and down his brother's cock. She smiled up at him as she slid up higher, pressing her jizz coated lips to his.

Tom kissed her eagerly, his tongue dipping into her mouth, then licking across her lips. Lois pulled back, turning her cheek to him, and he eagerly licked up the thick ribbons of cum from her face.

"Come help your brother, Tim. Help him clean your seed from my flesh." she purred as she rolled off of Tom, stretching out on the floor and spreading her legs wide. She laughed happily as Tim moved between her legs, his mouth opening as he rubbed his face all over her jizz coated cunt.

* * * * *

Lois strolled into Tracy's kitchen a later that afternoon, grinning broadly. She dragged her fingers lightly across Tracy's shoulder as she went by her to the chair at the center of the table.

She pulled the chair out and turned it so her legs stuck out beside the table, rather than under it. She stretched out her legs, crossing them at the ankles, and leaned back in her chair at the same time.

"Nice outfit. That a new skirt?" Tracy said, looking over her newspaper at her friend, noticing the way she was sitting. "You're up to something, what is it?"

"No, I cut off an old one, and rehemmed it. And is that any way to talk to me, your best friend?" she pouted, putting on her best wounded face. "I'm hurt! I mean, I'm really hur..."

"I'm gonna like this, huh?" Tracy said, putting the paper down and leaning forward over the table. "Spill it. What happened? Or what do you want to do?"

"Ohhhhhhh, I don't know," Lois said, looking up at the ceiling casually, then glancing back down at Tracy. "Are you hungry? You have dinner yet?"

"What? No, I haven't, and now that you menti..."

"Good!" Lois said, a big grin spreading across her face. She threw one leg up on the table, spreading the other one wide out on the floor. She flipped up her skirt, showing Tracy her raw, spunk filled pussy. "Cuz I just spent the last three hours fucking both the Wilson twins, and was wondering if you wanna eat their cum outta my pussy!"

"What? When? You bitch! Why didn't you call me?" she sputtered, her eyes wide as she stared at the cum coated lips of Lois's spread beaver. "They're the swimmers with the snooty holy roller mom, right? Shit Lois! I'd love a piece of one of them! And you hogged both?"

"It just happened! The opportunity presented itself, and I went for it." Lois soothed her. "I thought about calling you, but there was alot of effort involved. I had to get them drunk first, and I can't tell you how easy that was! I made a pitcher of margaritas and told them it was punch. I guess bible thumping is thirsty work, cuz they gulped down half a pitcher in like ten minutes. And lemme tell you, I saw god, and he spoke to them through me!"

She stopped to catch her breath, and looked at Tracy with a more serious look on her face. She put her hand down between her legs, smearing the jizz around slowly with her fingers.

"Don't be mad! I really did think about calling you and telling you to come over. But by then, they were already drunk, and I figured it would probably freak them out if you walked in."

"I can understand that, I guess," Tracy said, her mouth watering. "But can you set something else up with them? Wait a minute. Were they any good?"

"Oh my fucking god! They were great! Virgins both, and I got their cherries! I swear, I'm gonna start putting notches on my headboard!" she crowed. "And I already set it up for tomorrow afternoon. They're gonna be at my house around two or so."

She slouched further down in her chair and dipped her fingers in her cum drenched cunt hole, then pulled her fingers out and held then in front of her face, watching the thick cum run down over them.

"Anyway, they just left, so I buttoned my blouse back up and came right over here to see if you'd like a little snack." She held her fingers up to her mouth, licking the sticky jizz from them slowly, looking at Tracy the while time. "Whatta ya say? Interested?"

"You bet yer ass I'm interested!" Tracy grinned as she dropped to knees and scuttled over in front of Lois. She planted her mouth on her jizz soaked pussy slit and slurped up a mouthful, moaning deep in her throat as she swished it around with her tongue, then let it slide down her throat.

"Mmmmmmm, I love the taste of your pussy, sweetie. And their jizz ain't bad either! Now tell me more! I wanna hear it all!"

End Scene Seven

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.

12