Tales of Me and My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife learns to love come.
782 words
3.93
69.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year or so after we started dating, my girlfriend, soon-to-be fiancee, asked me to come in her just hours before she was going to start her period... it was nothing she'd ever done before (condoms only), and wanted it when she knew it would be safe.

We woke up with the sun, both naked from the previous nights exertions. All her signs pointed to today being day 1 of her cycle, and she was rather surprised to find that she didn't start that night. I, being 22 and male, woke up in the village of Morning Wood and turned to her, not really expecting much since so much was done the night before.

I didn't really have to ask, for her face met mine mid-turn, her hand signaling just what she wanted. Whoo-hoo!

"Don't worry about the condom." (!)

"You sure?" (????)

Nods(!!!)

It was so long ago that I'm not going to bother making up some involved tale about the sex itself... I was 22, she was 20, I'm pretty sure I treated it with all the decorum, respect, and patience a 22 year-old boy could muster ;) ... the important part of this tale is what happenedafter:

She loved the feel of cum in her so much that she went immediately on the pill. She says that she loves the feel of it, the warmth, and how it slides in her and out of her. That first morning, she had a near penile-breaking orgasmas soon asmy sperm touched her vaginal walls... when she was done and finally, finally let me pull out of her, she just lied in bed, fingers splayed along her crotch, playing with the sperm as it leaked out of her, watching TV whilst commenting on how it felt slowly sliding along her vagina, leaving her snatch. Some time while she did that I then jacked off over her, myself on my knees between her widespread legs, penis over her vagina, as she dug out a particularly thick gob of come. Seeing her rub it in her tits made me realize – I want to marry this woman!

She was still doing this two hours later when she discovered that her perioddidstart. A week later, we were at the school clinic... five weeks later, our sex lifereallybegan.


As the years passed her hips widened, which has just made her hot as fucking hell - I mean, almost 20 years after the above, my wife is more nicely proportioned now than ever with a bit of baby-weight on her. We were talking about this weight gain one night, and I apparently said all the right things (I love it - she looks better now than she did 15+ years ago) because genitalia started being exposed, touched, and suckled.

She whispered in my ear as I, finally, was sinking myself into her: "My ass and hips have grown because of all that cum you've poured in me... I mean, think about it... 35-50 calories an orgasm, every time, many times more than that with what I've seen... sometimes, it's like I've pissed cum, other times, you pour a lot in me... and none comes out!" As she says this she wraps her legs around my lower back, and twists, grabbing my cum-filled balls as I'm pounding into her. Knowing the (apparently planned, as I found out later - it's nice when partners know each other that well) effect her words would have on me, especially so soon in the act, she looked me in the eye and said "Give it to me "... my thrusts became broken, my orgasm approaching. I dug myself in and strained towards her, my final thrust before going past the breaking point... when she squeezes my testicles, adding delicious pain to my pleasure, causing myself to dig in even more, her cunt crammed with cock, my weight fully on top of her, as the semen literally flowed into her accepting, hungry flesh.


Feeling it, she lets herself go into that space she goes to... her orgasms are to mine what a smooth trip of acid is to a hit of rock cocaine. Her cunt massages my shaft, her hips undulate, her eyes closed but her legs and arms wrapped around me, her face in a state of bliss as she concentrates on the sensations of her body. Slowly she unwinds, her legs and arms coming down, her eyes opening... I adjust my weight, still in her, and we look in each others eyes, my cock occasionally still-throbbing, still giving her the cum she craves,hascraved, since that first time I gave it to her.