Tales Of Pussy (And Lots Of It) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at the kneeling Jody. She had a big smile on her face. She had just sucked the biggest cock she had ever seen, and swallowed the biggest load she had ever felt. She was feeling pretty special and proud at the moment. Almost arrogantly, she thought that the sexy older stranger was just like any other man. He wasn't that hard to figure out, or dominate.

Dylan knew exactly what thoughts were playing inside her pretty little head. He had dated, seduced, fucked and conquered girls like this all his adult life. He knew just what would change her mind around to the correct attitude. That was his cock stuffed up her hot little cunt. That very idea brought a surge of blood into his cock and it began to thicken and grow again. His crotch was even with her face, and she watched his shaft begin to grow right in front of her. She was amazed. She had never seen anyone recover that fast. Like a snake, it rose up from his groin until it was thick and hard and pointing right at her face again.

Dylan knew exactly what he was doing when he pulled Jody up to a standing position. Her beautiful perky breasts swayed and bounced with each movement. They were perfect for her small body with large prominent nipples. He kicked off his dock-siders and took off his pants. He stood in front of her in all his naked muscled glory, and Jody's breath was taken away by how beautiful he was. Her hands ran over his strong, muscled body. His pecs were big and well-defined, his arms muscular and thick. His abs were ripped, his shoulders broad. He had a washboard stomach and she ran her fingers over it appreciatively. God, he was built.

He placed his folded pants and shirt on top of a small wooden table. The table was pushed up against the wall, and it was just wide enough to host the lovely ass of Jody and just tall enough to make her cunt prick level.

"What are you doing?" she asked puzzled.

"I am getting ready to fuck you like you have never been fucked," he stated evenly. Her excited pussy gushed juice at that statement, and she trembled in anticipation. Jody looked very alluring standing there with her tits exposed. She was breathing heavy and Dylan watched her breasts rising and falling. He took off her top over her head, and then brought his hands to her waist band. With a quick pull, he yanked the skirt to the floor and she stepped out of them. Jody was wearing nothing. They were both naked now. In the dim reflected light he could see her crotch was soaked with excitement.

Her knees started shaking when he touched her. He picked Jody up and placed her on the small table. He pushed her knees up and wide open giving him full access to her bare cunt. He pulled a keg over in front of her and sat down between her spread thighs. He leaned forward and looked at Jody's exposed pussy. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. The lips were wet with her essence. Her hard little bud was swollen and throbbing, and she was already so excited that she was raising her wet pussy trying to get him to kiss it. He blew lightly on her hot pussy, and she moaned in response. She licked her lips just as Dylan began to lick her hard little clit. She squealed with delight as his tongue flicked across her sensitive bud, and she pulled his head deeper into her excited pussy. "God, yes" she moaned, as she arched her back, head tilted back, eyes closed. Her chest heaved and her breasts strained upward as she began fucking his face almost as fast almost as he could lick. "Oh God, you're good, Dylan," she panted! She was moaning and bucking wildly as Dylan sucked on her clit. He slid two fingers into her tight hole again, and located her G-spot. As he began to slowly massage her spot, she went wild throwing her cunt at his face. "Oh Baby! That's it. Yeah baby. You're making me cum."

He kept sucking and licking her clit and riding his fingers into her juicing cunt. Her ass was leaping off the table as her climax built. She put both hands behind his head and began to fuck his face with her whole body.

"That's it. Like that. Oh, yes. That feels so good. Now, suck hard! Suck harder! Ohhhhhhhh!" He could feel the whole tension in her body building. He ground her bud gently between his teeth and she exploded.

"UUUuuggggggghhhhhhh!" Her cunt thrusting at him as his face became soaked with her cum. He ate Jody to five quick orgasms each bigger than one before. When he stopped, she was breathless and dazed with her thighs spread wide and her cunt red and leaking. He stood up. His cock was rock hard and ready to go and pointed directly at her cunt. He grabbed the thick column in his hand and placed the head inside the lips of her drenched pussy. His cock slowly pushed into her soaking wet interior. She felt it press against her wet pussy, and the huge tip spread her lips. As the head popped inside her, Jody's breath almost stopped as they both watched in fascination as the plum-sized head of Dylan's cock parted her labia and disappeared into her hot pussy. Her tight cunt squeezed around his thick cock and her inner muscles seemed to be trying to pull more of his prick inside.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "God, I want your cock!"

He pushed into her nice and slow, feeding another inch into her pussy every couple of thrusts. She was amazed at the unending length of Dylan's cock. He met resistance at about seven inches. He rotated his hips and she felt the thick shaft brush her clitoris. She moaned again. He began to slow fuck her, his cock managing to penetrate another quarter of an inch with each thrust.

Jody's head was spinning. "Oh my God, it's so fucking good" she gasped. "Your big cock makes me so fucking wet." She felt him filling her insides, invading her warm wet folds. He was going so deep, spreading her so wide. He was so big and strong; it was like he could break her in two with one thrust. And God, he so fucking deep, and how he filled her hungry cunt. His shaft was so thick; it rubbed against her clit with each stroke. Her hands were gripping the hard muscles of his arms. She ground her pussy into him and let out a long anguished moan.

"Your body was built for big cock," he said down at her. She was sweating and breathing heavy, but she looked like she was in heaven.

"I love big cock. I want big cock. Fuck me like a slut with your fat cock." Answering her request, he pulled back and slammed his fat prick deep into her vibrating cunt. As his entire cock entered her, Jody gave a little yelp as the powerful thrust triggered an orgasm. Her cunt squeezing his long, thick boner tight as Jody shuddered around his thrusting cock.

"Unggghhhhh." she gasped as he thrust deep inside her gushing tight little opening. He grunted in satisfaction as he felt her cunt grasping and pulling at his plunging cock. He had known this beautiful college girl for less than thirty minutes, and for the price of a cold beer his massive cock was burying itself between her tightly stretch cuntlips with each stroke. His thick tool was cleaving her tight hole, as thick inch after thick inch drilled down the length of her spasming tunnel to the end of her cunt.

"Oh my GOD! FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" she groaned. Cunt juice started to ooze out of her hot hole as he drove his prick into her. Thick syrupy stuff enveloped his cock, coating it and her silky insides as his plunging shaft sunk into her again and again. She pressed her clit upward against his thick cock as he sawed back and forth into her. She was on fire and groaning loudly as hot sexual energy flowed through her. She felt her breasts swelling, her nipples stiffening, spreading warmth in her belly as she responded to his hot, torrid fucking. Dylan grinned because they were just getting started. She had no idea of what was coming her way.

He jammed his rod up inside the girl's belly, luxuriating in her cunt's tight squeezing action around his thick shaft, and the tight grip of her cuntlips around the base of his pole. His cock bored into her smoking cunt and bounced against her cervix, she struggled for breath as he crammed her full of thick muscled cock until she felt his big swinging balls pressing against her ass. He sighed in pleasure. He was in her to the hairs! They had just started fucking, and she was already cumming. He was going to rip this girl's world apart.

He drew back, pulling the long, fat pole from her hot, silky depths, and then pushed forward again. His hands moved to her waist as he drove his dick in and out of her tight pussy. He was starting to pick up the pace, and she whimpered as his giant cock moved back and forth inside her. Jody could feel her body responding to his powerful thrusts. He was a marvelous lover. This older stranger who made her cunt sparkle and crackle with sexual tension. None of the silly boys and foolish grad students that she had been with ever made her feel like this. She felt awe has his immense organ pumped in and out of her astonished cunt. She could already feel another orgasm starting to build. She looked up at his face in the dim light of the storage area, and he wasn't even sweating yet. Her rising passion made her feel dizzy. Her skin seemed to be burning up. She opened her mouth in a soundless cry of desire as her body trembled and danced on the end of his powerful cock. She tilted her cunt to a different angle so she could take his long prick even deeper. With each lunging thrust, his cockhead bounced off her cervix building and building her excitement.

Dylan was hammering his cock into her tight, hot hole as she groaned and moaned beneath him. Her body shook and thrashed in his grip, her sucking cunt trying milk the sperm out of his balls. Her cunt shook and spasmed around the long prick moving in and out as a blur. She was close to another orgasm as his plunging prick tore into her.

"Take it, baby! Take my cock!" he gasped. His cock pushing in and out of her now drooling twat, her cunt syrup covered their crotches and dribbled down her thighs onto the table.

Ohhhh, GODDDDDDD!" she groaned.

"Cum! Cum around my prick! Cum for me, you bitch!" he hissed, jamming his hips forward and skewering her with his cock. Her arms flailed, her back arched and her breasts swelled even more. She was right on the edge of another climax. She could feel it rising higher and higher to an impossible level. She felt like someone had taken her mind and flung it about like a doll. He slammed into her with fast, vicious strokes, his cock a trip hammer as it sliced in and out of her. Her tits were bouncing, her ass was bucking, her eyes wild as she came with a mind shattering climax that ripped up and down her spine.

"Uuunnnngggghhhhhhh!" she screamed at the top of her voice. "AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!! I'M CCCOOOMMMIIINNGGG!!!" Her body went rigid and her cunt muscles clamped down hard around his fully impaled dick as she came. Her body convulsed, twitching and trembling as another orgasm ripped through her. Her cunt tightened around his prick, sucking like a voracious vacuum on his pole as he pumped inside her. He closed his eyes as he tried to fight against the incessant pull of her spasming twat. He gritted his teeth, holding still as he tried to push back his cum. He felt it so close, wanting to rise up and explode. Somehow, he managed to hang on and the urge passed.

He looked down at Jody. The poor young woman was slumped against the wall gurgling exhaustedly. Her eyes were blurry, her body sapped and spent. Dylan's fat prick was like an immense log between her legs, splitting her box wide open. Her cum dripped from the union of their mating and ran down the crack of her ass. She was exhausted and drained. She closed her eyes and let the last of her powerful climax wash over her. Dylan smiled knowing that this was just round one for her.

Letting her rest for only a few seconds, he pulled his wet slick cock from her pulsing pussy. Jody moaned at the loss. He gently pulled her to a standing position and had her lean against the railing of the deck. He nudged her legs apart and stepped in behind her.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked in an astonished voice. She half-turned to see him staring at her ass, ogling her cheeks reverently. His hand slid over her buttocks, rubbing softly, relishing the smooth skin.

"Yes, I am going to give you more cock. That is what you need, girl!" he whispered to her. He took his prick in his hand and positioned it at her tight cunt opening, then gently rubbed it up and down her dripping slit. She groaned slightly at the feeling of her hot pink folds against the head of his sensitive cock. His cock slipped inside and he sighed as he felt her hot, tight opening squeezing down on it. He pushed his hips forward and felt several inches of his cock slide into Jody's box. She groaned and arched her back, twisting her ass from side to side as he fed inch after inch of thick cock meat into her tight, squeezing pussy. Again her talented cunt seemed to be sucking him deeper and deeper, pulling his cock into her insatiable hole. He was in her to the hairs again, his belly tight against her buttocks. Dylan ground himself against her cunt, mashing her tender flesh as he tried to slide more cock into her fiery cunt. She was a very good fuck.

"Oooooooooooooh." she groaned.

Dylan pulled back, and again slid his hard cock deep into her sodden depths once more, his fingers holding her hips as he began to fuck Jody with long strokes that took him all the way into her searing tunnel. He then pulled out until only the head of his weighty rod was left inside the slick lips of her cunt, then he pushed back in again. She gasped from the pressure as his thick cock filled her slot. Her cunt was a swamp of heat, sweat, and her cum. She could feel his cock throb and pulse as it slide into her lower belly. As the head of his great prick shot up into the deepest part of her womb, it forced her juices out through the tight seal of her cuntlips on his cock. Small rivulets of pussy juice dribbled out of her cunt and down her legs.

Dylan worked his cock in and out of her in cunt with every increasing speed. Jody moaned and gritted her teeth against the slow waves of erotic sensations rolling through her body.

"Oh God," she cried as his powerful hands moved to her bouncing breasts and cupped them. As he twisted her taut, stiffened nipples between his fingers and twisted them slowly, she felt her flesh burn with lust. She almost cried as she felt a bolt of fiery sexual excitement shoot into her belly from her stuffed cunt as his powerful spear slid the full length of her gushing fuck hole. His massive cock caressed her wet, silky insides as it relentlessly plowed into her slit. His cock was wet with Jody's cunt juices, and the union of her cunt and his cock were making wet noises as he slammed balls-deep in her cunt again and again.

"Ooooooooooooooo....!" Jody sobbed, her cunt screaming in delight. "Deeper, fuck me deeper! I need it deep in my cunt! Ohhh!" Her body shuddered and she arched her back, taking his cock deep into her. Her cunt was a steaming volcanic black hole that sought to pull in the world. He stabbed his pole into her with fierce energy as they fucked each other with raw abandon.

She was building toward another huge climax. Her shaking, quivering hole was pulling and gripping at his ramming prick as he slid furiously back and forth in her dripping snatch. The sound of their fucking was audible as he slammed deep into her.

"AAGGH!" she cried as his cock ripped in and out of her cunt, her tits wildly bouncing with each thrust. "Uh, uh, nggh!" Her head lolled in circles and her moans came from deep in her chest. He pounded away furiously, driving her to another shattering cum, his hips slapping against her butt, his cock moving up and down her molten chute, and his balls slapping into her rigid clit and soaking cunt lips.

"Harder! Oh fuck my cunt!" His cock felt immense, enormous as he drilled into her. Her cunt gripping him tightly, and she was hot and felt very strange, with a kind of raw tingling that she'd never experienced.

"AAHH! Oh God! Fuck me HARDER!" She felt his thick cock working back and forth, and felt her body responding. He was hitting her in places that no one had ever touched. She was dizzy with lust. She didn't understand what was going on? What was this stranger doing to her? Fuck juice flooded her tunnel. Her entire body quivered and shook as his pummeling cock punched deep into her belly.

"Oh Yes! OH GOD!" The hot glow spread upwards through her body. She felt like she was in an oven. She pushed herself back against his assault. Her hands clawed at the banister, her fiery cunt sliding up and down the length of his great prick. Suddenly she stiffened.

"Ungh. Ooooohhh..." A bomb had exploded in her belly. She came, an intense wave of sensual ecstasy flooding her body. She arched her back, her body bucking and jerking, her head lashing from side to side. He jammed his tool into her, embedded it in her satiny hot depths as her cunt shook and spasmed around it.

"UUUNNNNGGGHHHH! UUUUNNNGGGHHHHH! UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHHH!"

Jody was cumming continuously now. Tears of joy were running down her flushed cheeks, and still this sexual God pounded away at her overwhelmed cunt. Taking her to heights that she never knew existed before. She dropped her head onto her crossed arms on top of the railing, causing her shapely ass to lift further into the air. She could feel Dylan's incredibly long, thick cock fuck into her and his big swinging balls bang against her stimulated clit.

"Hard! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of his thick organ. "Cram your cock into me!! Make me cum!!!" Dylan grabbed her tightly by the hips and shoved forward, burying his cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Jody felt the breath explode from her lungs as his gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as his cock slammed back and forth inside of her. Dylan drove his cock into her like a jack-hammer. It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. She felt his weight on her back as his hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing them between his strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her.

Underneath all the quick pounding of Dylan's thick cock, and the dripping juices of Jody's climaxing cunt, she felt the onset of the biggest orgasm yet. She felt her stomach muscles winding tighter and tighter as his unceasing thrusting drove her to new levels of lust and pleasure. The air around them smelled of sex and creaming pussy, and a loud wet sucking sound as he fucked the living daylights out of her. Jody was crazed with lust as she shoved her hips back at him, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of his cock up her fluttering hole. He moved one of his hands off her swaying tits, across her quivering stomach toward her throbbing clit. The moment his finger slithered across her wet slick bud, her cunt and body reacted. She thrust her hips up back at him, squeezing all of his powerful cock into her stuff cunt. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSS!" she screamed as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on his cock. She was going totally insane! Her body bucked and jerked beneath his as his cock plunged in and out of her quaking cunt. She could feel his massive nuts smashing against her buzzing clit each time he drove his cock into her. His hands were still busy on her tits and pussy and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.

Jody was babbling now, not knowing or caring what she was saying. All that mattered was that this beautiful stranger was fucking her with his magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible. Over and over his cock plowed into her, he was driving her absolutely wild with desire for more. As his cock sailed deep into her erupting pussy, Dylan could feel the far off sensation of his own massive orgasm starting to build in his swinging balls. Pulling his hands out from under her, he gripped her hips and began to drive his cock into her with a new energy and power.