Tales Of Pussy (And Lots Of It) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she cried, her heart was pounding, her pussy was on fire, and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm. Dylan was merciless as he continued to fuck her from behind seeking his own hard won release. His desire was overwhelming as he drove his penis into her with all his might. He was like a wild animal. He grunted and groaned as sweat poured from him and dripped all over her heaving body. Her pussy was so tight! So incredibly hot! It gripped his cock like a vice! His hands had a death grip on her hips as he thrust up into her cunt over and over. 'Slap... slap... slap... slap... slap...' was the constant sound as his cock jack hammered in and out of her.

Jody was bent forward, moaning loudly as she leaned on the banister, completely oblivious to the fact that she was naked in a public space and fucking a complete stranger. Cunt juice poured from her opening and ran down her legs, sweat flew every where each time he fucked into the overcome 22-year-old's trembling body. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder and louder as she felt yet another orgasm raise up inside her. How was it possible? She asked herself in some far off part of her sex shattered mind. How could he make her cum this much? Her guts wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, until once more he jammed his long cock up her tight tunnel and against her battered cervix. Her mind exploded in a rush of sound and sensation that overpowered her, her body a ragdoll in his powerful hands.

"OHHH MY GOD!!!!" she cried out, cumming. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FFFUUUUCCCKKKK MMMMMEEEEEE!!!" She was yelling in ecstasy, cumming violently around Dylan's pistoning cock. Her ass was jerking and bouncing as she worked it up and down at a feverish rate. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust and release as her climax thundered through her. Her tits were bouncing up and down in uncontrolled chaos as Dylan nailed her again and again. Her pussy locked down around his driving cock. He could feel the white-hot fireball down inside his tightening balls growing hotter and hotter with each stroke. Her shuddering pussy walls clamped harder and pulled him down into the hot, clutching core of her spasming cunt.

"...can't hold it..." he whispered to himself through gritted teeth as he worked his cock in and out of her hot pussy. The velvet-lined sheath of her vagina clutched at him and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through his cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething cunt. Both of them cried out as his hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against him, as load after load of his hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.

"Take it! Take all my cum!" Dylan yelled as he ground his hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her hungry cunt. Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. His cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of his thick, hot cum. Jody shivered and shook under him as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of his cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed over the railing, exhausted. Dylan stood behind her winded, his still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt, and his sweat-covered body cooling in the humid night air.

"That was fuckin' awesome!" he said, smiling to himself at his luck at finding this young piece of tight pussy. He flexed the muscles in his groin, making his cock jump inside her worn out vagina. She groaned unintelligibly, too tired to respond. The night was still pretty young, and he had an empty motel room. As he pulled his cum-covered shaft from her swampy hole, she moaned at the sudden withdrawal. He decided to take her back to his room and fuck her some more, he was making up for lost time and she was the lucky recipient of his unpaid lust. He leaned against the railing next to the semi-coherent Jody feeling peace for the first time in months. No confusion, no Brandi, no conflicted thoughts, just a peaceful feeling of calm. As he picked up his jeans and started to put them on, a thought jumped into his head and he smiled. He realized this was the fastest seduction and fuck, he had ever had. Maybe his luck was changing and Dylan was just going to let it ride.