Tales Of Pussy (And Lots Of It) Ch. 03

Story Info
Big-dicked Stuntman continues his string of hot conquests.
7.7k words
4.39
78.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

(A Dylan James Adventure)


This is another in the continuing story of Dylan James, Hollywood stuntman and stud. Dylan's adventures started out with the "One For the Road" series. Please check all his adventures out – but they are all stand alone stories. Thanks for the interest and support. And please remember to vote. All emails are welcome.

Chapter 2 - Alexandria

He had gotten off work late after working on a commercial all day. He had promised Vivian, an ex-lover of his that he would drop by her new gallery and celebrate its opening. As he got in his truck, he almost went home instead. He was beat, but he had promised so he headed south toward Jefferson Blvd. The last few days were a blur; leaving LA after an intense semi-public fuck session with the girl Emily, then helping his mother move into a new home, next shagging that college girl outside the bar in Valdosta, and returning to LA and a long night of four way sex with Emily and her roommates. It had ended with him taking Janice, the Asian girl, up the ass on her dining room table. It had been quite the night! (See Chapter 1, this story)

As he drove south the neighborhood started to become a much rougher part of LA. It was full of warehouses that were empty or closed by 5 PM, and the little neighborhoods that surrounded them were prime gang territory. But they were also filled with good people who just wanted to live in peace so there was always a tension about this part of town.

Vivian was what had become known as an urban pioneer, someone who would move into a really rough area and start a new business. Hopefully, her drive and hard work would attract other businesses to the area and slowly the neighborhood would turn from rough to livable. Her art gallery was going to be the only business that was open at night in this area so there was some worry on her friends' part, but if anyone could make it happen she could.

It was about 10 when he found the small warehouse building on Jefferson that housed her gallery. There was a crowd of young wannabes outside smoking and he could hear a loud rock band thundering even as he parked his truck. He walked up to the open doorway and went inside. It was a large industrial space with a high ceiling. Everything was painted white and there had been a loft put in to form a second level. The base of the loft was the wall that separated the back part of the space from the front part. The band was packed in tight to that back wall and they were pounding away at some original tune.

Dylan looked around for Viv, slowly working his way through the crowd. He found her in the back room at a makeshift bar pouring drinks for her guests and collecting money. She saw him as she handed a drink to a young guy and almost dropped the drink all over the poor guy.

"DYLAN!" she screamed. She ran around the bar and jumped into his arms giving him a big hug. "I am so glad that you made it. Thanks for coming." Then she gave him a really big kiss. "Hey, I am working my ass off here, so grab a drink and mingle. I will find you in a little bit." She handed him a Dos Equas Amber and got back behind the bar. He found an opener and popped the top. He began to move around and through people exploring her new space. In the back there was a bathroom with a shower, if someone wanted to live here, a back door that opened up on to a long service hallway that ran the length of the building and the stairs that led up to the loft. Going upstairs, he found it to be a small area with a balcony that looked out over the front room. There was carpet on the floor and a couple of benches pushed up against the back wall, but otherwise, it was pretty unfinished.

Wandering down again, he made it out to the main room and looked at the photographs and painting on the walls. Some were very good and others just so-so, but he was really no expert on art. He had to admire Viv for trying to open this business in this neighborhood. He knew it would be tough.

Finally, he began to notice the crowd. Most of them were much younger than him, the 20 something crowd. A very casual but hip LA crowd was the crowd that Viv ran in. Artists and actors and writers and anyone that thought they might want to do the art thing. They were pretty, young, had money, and time. He was almost envious. He tried to listen to the band, but they were just too loud for the space. They were cranked up almost as loud as the Rolling Stones and in this concert floor, bare wall environment, it was deafening.

He started to make his way back toward the bar and get another drink. The girls in the room by and large were very pretty. Tight jeans, heels, short skirts, lots of skin showing. A typical LA crowd. There were many girls to check out, but no one had made a really strong impression yet. Although as he moved through the room many a woman's head turned to stare as he passed. As he got to the bar, he noticed that Viv was serving a woman in a summery print frock. It was pretty short and she had great legs. She had on a really cute pair of Jimmy Choo sandals and bronze colored toe-nail polish. He was noticing her legs and shoes when she turned and caught him checking her out.

"See anything you like?" she asked sarcastically.

Chuckling and slightly embarrassed, Dylan responded, "Great shoes."

"Yeah you too," she said without looking down at his.

"Seriously, you have great legs, but those are really great Jimmy Choo's."

"You know women's shoes?"

"Sure, it's what makes me the successful ladies man that I am today," he smirked. She gave him a look like he had just killed any chance with her and walked away.

He laughed and forgot about it. He got another drink from Viv and chatted with her for about 20 minutes until the bar got too crazy for her to talk. Wanting to get some air but avoid the crowd in the front room, he ducked out the back door and walked down the long hall toward the alley. Outside he found a group of about 8 to 10 people crowded around the entrance sharing a couple of joints, and one of them was Ms. Jim Choo Shoes. He nodded at her and she gave him a quick smile and went back to her conversation. He leaned up against the wall and slipped his beer and listened to everyone talking. Someone eventually passed him a joint and he took a couple of hits, and passed it back. The joint came around couple of more times and he took a couple of hits each time. Suddenly, he realized that he was pretty stoned. Time seemed to stand still for a while as his mind drifted. Flashing back to reality, he realized that almost everyone else had gone back inside except for him, Ms. Shoes and another guy, who was trying to chat her up; when the guy finally got the message that the conversation was going nowhere, he when back

inside.

There was a big pause then Ms. Shoes turned to Dylan. "So didn't find anyone else's shoes to admire?"

"I really wasn't paying attention," he answered.

"So how do you know Viv?"

"We dated a couple of years ago. How about you?"

"My husband is the bass player."

"So why aren't you inside jamming away with the band?

"Because they are so loud, and I have heard every song a thousand times. What do you?"

He gave her the stuntman spiel and it turned out she was an actress, and they even knew some of the same people. Her name was Alexandria and she was having some success as an actress. Her husband and she had been married already 10 years having met in high school. No kids, a lot of love, but it got boring sometimes. They talked for about 20 minutes, and Dylan was admiring her beauty and confidence the entire time. She was about 5'7" with short dark hair. As stated earlier, her legs were great and she looked super sexy in her little floral print frock. She was very slim, but she seemed to have a decent pair of breasts. But it was her energy and confidence that was turning him on in a major way. She was smiling and laughing at his jokes, and they traded stories about the stupid people in the business that they both knew. He thought about suggesting they go around the corner to the little liquor store and get a bottle of something to share, but about that time her husband came through door looking for her. He met the husband and they all talked for a few more minutes, and then they went inside. Dylan could not honestly say that he wasn't disappointed. She was hot, and she had gotten him going in a big way. His cock was halfway down his leg.

He wandered back into the party and about a third of the people had left. It looked like the band had gotten a few new members as several other musicians started to plug in and get tune up.

About this time, Viv got up and thanked everyone for coming out to support her, and it was her pleasure to introduce an all-star jam with the band and their guests. Everyone was invited to stay as long as they wanted.

Dylan walked back to the now empty bar area and got himself another beer. He noticed a half-smoked j in the ashtray and decided to smoke some more. He took the joint and moved up to the loft which he found completely empty. As the band started to jam right below him, he sat down on one of the benches and lit up, inhaling deeply. Almost at the same time, the lights in the loft went out and throughout the gallery they seemed to fade by at least two-thirds. Dylan found himself sitting almost in the dark except for some reflected light from down below. Leaning back against the wall, he enjoyed the moment of darkness and the rush that the weed was giving him. This stuff was much more powerful than the earlier joints had been. Closing his eyes, he took a sip of his beer and started to allow himself to drift off to the music.

"You aren't asleep, are you?" A small voice asked. His eyes jumped open to find Alexandria sitting next to him on the bench.

"No, just enjoying the music."

"Is there anymore of the pot left?" she asked.

"Sure," as he handed her the joint. Using his lighter, he held it for her as she lit up. She inhaled deeply and the glow from the lighter made her seem like the most beautiful woman in the world. He closed the lighter, and now the only light around them was the burning tip of the joint. She took another drag and then leaned forward, slowly blowing out the smoke into his face as he inhaled. She stayed close as he exhaled, then she pressed against him and kissed him on the lips. As if by slow motion, the kiss unfolded. He placed his hand around the back of her head, and pulled her to him. Her soft lips gave way and parted and he found her tongue. A spark of excitement fired off down inside his throbbing cock as he felt her melt against him and the intensity of the kiss increased.

Dylan was lost in a haze of sexual thoughts, a surging prick in his jeans and the feel of a hot, exciting woman pressing against him. The roaring in his ears was almost as deafening as the pounding rhythm of the band below them. He almost by instinct dropped his hands down onto her tan thighs, and eased his hands up them. Sliding his hands up the soft smoothness of her thighs, he felt her legs spread apart on their own volition. He gently inched his hands higher and higher up her legs and under her dress until his fingertips brushed across the slippery front of her panties and his cock gave another lurch in his now constricting pants.

Continuing their deep french kiss, he took a chance on her passionate excitement and pushed his fingers under the elastic leg hole of her clinging panties. Her legs spread out more as Dylan explored the warmth and wetness between her legs. His slowly eased two fingers up into the tight clutch of her soaking pussy and a soft moan escaped from her throat.

"Ummmmm . . ."

Dylan continued to push his fingers deeper into her cunt until they were buried up to the third joint. The tight, clinging walls of her wet pussy clutched at his probing fingers. He slowly moved his fingers in and out of the hot liquid of her pussy as the rippling muscles of her cunt grabbed at them.

"Yes, like that . . ." Alexandria urged him on. With her long legs spread wide, she flipped her hot, wet pussy up and down the length of his thrusting fingers. He roughly finger fucked her hot hole, driving them in and out of the cream-filled tunnel of her cunt. Her scent was so strong and heavy it overwhelmed him and filled his lust drenched brain. "Make me cum!" she panted.

Continuing to eagerly drill his fingers into her wet core, Dylan felt the muscles in her belly begin to quiver and tighten as her inner thighs closed around his hand. The pressure of her thighs against his hand grew stronger and stronger as the muscles and tendons under her pale skin hardened and trembled. She was inching closer and closer to the edge, and he could tell she was about to go over any second, then her whole body went stiff.

"Oh, Yesssssss . . ." she hissed out as her body began to quiver and strain, her hips flipping up to gain more of his thrusting fingers into her creaming hole. "Yessssss . . . The look of passionate release on her face was like cocaine to him as he watched her emotions play across it. She rode out her orgasm thrusting her hips up and driving his fingers deeper into her tight cunt. Finally, she stumped against the wall, dazed from the intensity of the passion. Dylan brought his fingers out of her dripping pussy and dropped to his knees in front of her. Although, he couldn't clearly see she eyes, he knew that she was watching him.

"I hope you locked the door downstairs," he said as he reached under her frock and found the waistband of her panties. "Maybe," is all she said in response? Nodding, he gently began to pull them down over the rounded swell of her hips. Alexandria lifted her ass and let him pulled her panties down her thighs, then down her calves. When he got to her ankles, she lifted her high heels off the floor and he pulled them off her feet. Tossing the panties up on the cushioned bench, he placed his hands on smooth skin of her knees and slowly pushed her legs apart. Even in the extremely dim light, he could see that between her long, outstretched legs, the lips of her pussy covered were with her wet juices as they softly glistened in the reflected light from below. They appeared swollen as he gawked at her exposed treasures. Running his fingers over the wet, satiny folds of Alexandria's cunt, he gently fingered them apart revealing the oozing opening. He started to drop his head to taste her, but she stopped him with a hand on his forehead.

"What are you going to do?" she asked. Her face was half-hidden in the darkness.

"Eat you, I hope," he whispered as the band thundered on below them.

All at once she pushed his head away and stood up. Leaving a confused Dylan on his knees, she walked over to the balcony and put her hands on the railing. Tilting her body just a little bit forward, her hips jutted out behind her and the hem of her frock rose about two inches in the back. She looked back at him and smiled, than she turned and looked out at the dancing crowd below them. Rising slowly, Dylan walked over behind her, his crotch pressed up against her ass.

"What are we doing?" he queried.

"Watching the crowd," she said over her shoulder, than once again she faced the crowd. At the same time, she pressed her ass hard against his groin and rotated it just once. Allowing himself to enjoy the exquiste pleasure for just a moment, he stepped back and slowly ran his hands up the backs of her taut smooth thighs to the hem of her frock. As he did that, Alexandria slowly spread her legs further apart. Grabbing the hem of her short frock, Dylan gently pulled up the back up and over the globes of her perfect white ass. He slowly ran his hands over her smooth cheeks and gave each one a gently squeeze.

"You have a beautiful ass," Dylan told her as his hand explored her quivering flesh. He let his hand slide down the curve of her ass and under until he found her hot, dripping hole. He slowly eased two fingers into her slippery cunt, and he heard a soft moan escape her lips. Pulling his fingers out of her juicy, overheated pussy, he began to tease her throbbing clit.

"Oh my! My clit . . . oh, my clit . . . oh, rub it!" she hissed as he rubbed her pulsing nub. As he slid his fingers over the slick, swollen nub, he felt a shiver shudder through her body as she ground herself against his hand. Suddenly his hand was covered with hot, sticky pussy juice as she humped herself up against his fingers. Her ass was whipping up and down, and moaning and groaning as she experienced her second orgasm in less than five minutes. Dylan was very glad of the very dim light as this married woman rubbed her dripping pussy against his fingers. The band was directly below them and he did not know how anyone could miss that he was feeling Alexandria up in plain view.

However, that was her problem he decided as he withdrew his hand from her slopping V and unzipped his jeans. With some difficulty he pulled the thick 9 inch monster from his pants and it sprang out at full attention. The thick fat head bumped into Alexandria's lovely pale ass, and she felt like she had been burned, his cock was so hot. Keeping her frock hiked up in the back with one hand, he used the other to grab his big, jutting cock and bend it down until the large mushroom head was resting between the fat, slick lips of her pussy. He coated the tip of his cock with the goo that was oozing out of her vagina. Then he inserted the tip between the lips of her famish cunt and slowly leaned forward. Slowly the big slab of male muscle eased into the tight clutch of her hot, sucking pussy.

"Unhhhhhh . . ." she groaned out as his massive organ bore into the moist warmth of her cunt. He met resistance about 5 inches in, so he pulled back and slowly pressed into her again. He repeated this action twice more as her tight cunt adapted to the length and girth of Dylan's giant cock.

Alexandria didn't think it would ever stop as his cock spread her pulsating cunt open and forced its way deeper and deeper into her womb. But at last she felt Dylan's naked groin finally press up against the cheeks of her upturned ass.

"So big . . . so fucking big," she whispered as Dylan's cock buried itself against her quivering cervix deep inside her searing pussy.

"Why are you doing this?" he questioned, as the trembling wedded woman valiantly tried not to explode into wild abandon with his thick cock stuck so deep inside her.

She shook her head "no" at him as they stood pressed together with his dick in her pussy, not 10 feet above her unsuspecting husband. Dylan smiled to himself. He would have her telling him everything in less than 5 minutes. He placed both of his hands on the balcony railing and slowly pulled his cock out of the tight clutch of her pussy. Ever so deliberately he slowly eased his big, hard cock back into the cheating wife's dripping slot, as he did he heard a little whimper of pure lust escape Alexandria's lips as their bodies came together. Dylan continued his slow deliberate torture of Alexandria's aching pussy, slowly withdrawing and then sliding his massive cock up her slick fuckhole again. After about ten strokes, she was literally shaking in place, and her fingers were like claws as she held onto the balcony. She felt like there was a perfect storm forming down inside her cunt as his giant cock meat slowly inched its way into and out of her quivering hole. Dylan felt the muscles of her tight cunt begin to ripple and pull at the length of his penis, and he knew she was very close. He stopped at the top of his in-thrust and whispered in her ear, "Tell me why you are doing this."

"Oh, God—Oh, God—Oh, God . . ." she gasped as his body pressed against her, and his cock jabbed up against her cervix. "He cheated on me . . ." she managed to gasp out. As a reward, Dylan withdrew again and slowly pushed back in. Alexandria felt like a fiery explosion of pleasure was going to erupt in her pussy. This slow fucking was pure torture and she had never met a cock as skillful as this stud. "Why me?" Dylan questioned, knowing he had her right at the edge. "I asked Viv . . ." Slowly out and then back in. "who the best cock was in the room . . . "Slowly out and then in. "Oh fuck . . . and she said . . ." He pulled out once again and then thrust back into her burning slot. "Uhhnn . . . you." Dylan smiled to himself as he once again slowly withdrew leaving only the crown of his cock in her flaming cunt. "So my ex-girlfirend is pimping for me. I will have to give her a present later," he thought to himself as he thrust again deep into Alexandria's belly.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers