Tales Of Pussy (And Lots Of It) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers

"How as it been so far?" he smirked. He was enjoying this so much. Her whole body was trembling and he could see the sweat from her holding back forming on her forehead. "Oh fuck me . . . please just fuck me . . ." she rasped at him. Dylan decided to comply with her request and quickly began to thrust into her swampy core. On his fourth powerful lunge, he felt her body go stiff and began to shake as she began to cum, her pussy collapsing down around Dylan's mighty cock as her cunt muscles furiously milked it, trying to get that much needed male juice to quench her inner fire.

"Fuck—Shit—Damn!" Alexandria wheezed as her cunt exploded around Dylan's thick tool. She thrust herself back against him, grinding her ass back against his taut stomach, as her clutching pussy began to spew out a thick cream of hot cunt juice that ran down her thighs and coated his cock and balls.

During this entire orgasm, Dylan had stood very close behind her never moving as the cheating wife shook and tremble from her powerful cum. After several moments, Alexandria thrust her ass back at him, catching him off balance, and making him step back. His thick long cock slipped from her juicing cunt and bounced in front of him. She turned and grabbed the long cum-covered pole, and walked toward the bench pulling him behind her.

"Come on, Baby. I am not through with you yet", Alexandria panted out. She pulled him to the bench and began to undress him. Clothes were flying off him and onto the floor, shirt, shoes, pants, underwear, until he was bare-assed naked. Then she pushed him down onto the bench, his cock waving in the dim light. Below the party was in full swing and the band was blazing away, but Alexandria had only one thing on her lust filled mind. To have his thick, powerful cock stuffed up her hungry cunt.

As she looked down at the waving monster, she gawked at it in amazement. And how had he managed to get all of it up inside her pussy? It was even bigger than she had imagined as it had thrust in and out of her. It had to be nine or ten inches long. How could she take all of it? But Alexandria didn't even consider backing off now. She wasn't thinking about a revenge fuck right now, she was only thinking about Dylan's huge cock and the pleasure it would give her.

She reached down, grabbed the hem of her frock and pulled it over her head revealing her excellent naked body. She was lean and taut like someone who ran a lot. For her height, she had long legs with strong well-defined calves. Her breasts were small but round and full, and tipped with small very erect nipples that pointed right at him. Her pussy was shaved, but even in the dim light he could see the sheen of her wetness on her inner thighs. She was so worked up by the sight of his monster size cock that her chest was heaving, taking deep breaths like she had been running for a long time, Dylan knew at that that moment that he was in for one hell of a fuck.

"Are you just going to stare at it," Dylan taunted her. Moving in a daze and never taking her eyes off the giant between his legs, she raised one leg up in the air and straddled him. Now her dripping wet pussy was directly above his jutting ramrod. Frantically reaching down between her legs, she grabbed his thick cock and fitted the tapered head up between the inflamed lips of her ravenous cunt. Then taking a deep breath, she shoved her pussy down around his cock taking all nine inches inside her with one grunting lunge. Closing her eyes and losing herself in the moment, Alexandria ground her pussy down against the base of his soaring cock. Then leaning forward she placed her hands on either side of his head against the wall, and began to jerk her hot pussy up and down the length of his big, thick cock.

"Fucking A," Dylan moaned as he watched her feverishly worked her cunt up and down on him. As her perky tits bounced in front of his face, he bent forward a little and took one of her rock hard nipples into his mouth, and began to suck.

"Yeah, oh yeah . . . oh fuck!" she panted as her hot pussy slid up and down his cock and wildly fucked him. She had a crazed look on her face as she flung herself up and down on his jutting pole. Dylan could see that she was completely out of control as her pretty ass flew up and down taking more cock with each plunge.

"Oh, God, oh, God, what a cock, what a cock," she panted bouncing up and down on his huge prick. Cunt juice was pouring from her vagina as she furiously drove the nine inch male muscle deep into her cunt again and again. If the band had not been playing so loud, the sound of their thighs slapping together would have filled the room.

"Damn, this is great pussy. She is fucking cumming apart," he thought as he leaned back against the wall and watched her do all the work. He slid his hands down to her tiny waist and he began to jerk her up and down on his thick staff while she desperately thrust herself down on him again and again. "Yeah, yeah, give me all of it," she panted out. "Give me all of your goddamned cock."

They fucked furiously, flinging themselves at each other wild abandon. It was almost violent the way Alexandria slammed her blazing cunt up and down on his giant cock. Frantically she worked her cunt up and down that beautiful cock, she could feel him spreading open the depths of her pussy in a way that no one had ever done before. He's so damned big, she thought feverishly as his prick slithered deeper and deeper into her tight, clinging pussy. Bigger than any she had ever had, bigger then her cheating sob of a husband, she could not get enough of this overgrown monster that filled her to the limit. With each plunge down his massive dick, the large mushroom head thudded up against her cervix filling her with a jolt so intense she felt like she was going to pass out. Her head dropped down and her body began to twitch and convulse as she roughly ground herself against this stranger who was fucking her silly. A huge orgasm was building in her fiery womb. She had never dreamed of this happening, of cheating on her husband ever, but now she was glad that she had a reason to because of the intense pleasure that his hot, hard cock meat was giving her. Tears of joy were streaming down her face, she leaned down, crushing her breasts against his sweaty chest and mashed her lips against his, forcing her tongue inside his mouth as she rode him like a bucking bronco. Each ride up his giant penis, she would lift her hot, tight pussy up the thick shaft to the flared rim of his huge cockhead and then she would drive her dripping slot back down on his cock consuming his entire nine inches.

Closer and closer she came to the enormous climax that was building inside her. She felt his fingers dig into her waist and begin to jerk her back and forth, making her his personal jack-off toy, impaling her on his giant cock as he humped it into her. All semblance of sanity was gone as they fucked. The sheer force of their passion as they slapped against each other combined with the huge out pouring of her juice from her cunt was causing her hot juices to be flung all over the room and them as well.

Suddenly she was there! Her body froze for a second and her back arched to an impossible angle. "Oh—oh—Fucccckkkkkkk!" She screamed in utter abandon as she began to franticly drive her hips up and down his cock taking him as deep as it would go inside the tight clutch of her hot, sucking pussy.

"Ohyessssssss . . ." Alexandria cried out as her vagina spasmed and locked down around Dylan's iron hard spear, pulling and twitching and milking his length as her starved cunt sought his seed. The bench under them was soaked with her juices as they poured out of her gushing pussy and down his thighs. Alexandria strained harder, thrusting herself up against Dylan's rock-hard cock as her whole body seemed to explode in a supernova of pleasure as wave after wave of intense sensation washed over her. She dug her clawed finger nails into Dylan's muscled biceps and threw her head back as her bounding ass kept driving his steel-cock down inside her convulsing cunt. He could feel her shaking and trembling as her climax washed over her, and it was all he could do to keep from blowing his wad. But he managed to hold back because he had his turn coming. He was going to fuck this cheating wife like she had never been fucked, then he would cum inside her hot pussy and fill her to over flowing with his sperm.

At last her claws released his arms, her long legs stopped pumping her up and down, and she dropped limply against his powerful chest completely fucked out. She'd never had such a powerful orgasm like that in her life. She was covered in sweat and cunt juice, her tits heaving from the exertion, and her mind a complete blank as she lay against him panting.

"She's so beautiful," Dylan thought as he looked at the panting woman in his lap. Her hair sweaty, her pale skin splotchy with red and white spots, and a light sheen of sweat covering her passion racked body. His big, hard dick was sticking up deep into her belly, her spasming cunt continuing to weakly pull at and ripple along his impressive weapon. He was ready to perform his final task. This woman had sought him out and tried to dictate how the seduction would go, but he had turned the tables on her and now he was going to finish what she had started. When he was done, she would not be able to walk for a week. When he was done she would be his total cock whore. The fun had just begun.

Gently, he lifted her from his lap. She was pretty much dead weight and his muscles strained as he picked her up and laid her back on the padded bench. As he did this movement, his still rock hard cock slipped from her overworked vagina, and she groaned at the sudden departure. She was now spread out on the bench with him kneeling between her wide open thighs. The head of his hefty cock was pointed directly at her juice-slickened hole. She stared at him through lust-slit eyes not believing that he was going to fuck her again. Her husband and any other man she had ever been with would have collapsed 20 minutes ago, and this guy looked like he was just getting started.

Dylan leaned over her putting his arms at her sides and suspending himself above her. The head of his impressive cock found its way into the mouth of her gaping slit. Somewhere below the band thundered on, and her husband was unsuspecting of the adultery taking place not 10 feet above him. He looked down at this beautiful stranger spread out before him and smiled to himself. He loved pussy and he loved conquering new pussy. With that thought, he slammed his hips forward and plunged his rock-hard rod down inside the tight clutch of her hungry cunt, driving his cock all the way up to the hilt in a single plunging stroke.

"Oh Fuck!! Yesssssss . . ." she hissed out, as his cockhead bounced off her vibrating cervix. Dylan drew back slowly and then sent his cock plunging back into the hot, slick channel of her pussy. As he began to pump into her with deep, lunging thrusts, he felt her legs lock around his waist, her feet bouncing on his driving ass. Driving into her hot, juicy pussy all the way up to the hilt on every pounding stroke, he could feel his big balls slap up against her ass every time he drilled into her. In this position, he loved how her cunt felt around his thrusting cock, so hot, so tight, and grasping as he drove his significant cock in and out again and again. With each backwards pull, her hot cunt clutched at the big, mushroom head. He was picking up speed and her hot juices were once again gushing out of her as he relentlessly pounded his cock into her.

Her small tits were bouncing all over her chest and her nipples were like two big knobs jutting out of their darkened centers. She brought her hands up and began to knead her swollen breasts as he continued to fuck her with relentless abandon. He could feel the tight muscles encircling her pussy clenching tighter and tighter on his plunging cock. He knew she was near as her back began to arch and lift off the bed. He picked up the pace once again as she screamed.

"Oh—Oh—Oh, I'mmmmmm . . ." she moaned as her body suddenly went stiff and began to strain up against him. "Commminnnggggg . . .aggainnnn!" Dylan continued his savage attack plowing into her as she rode out her orgasm on his cock while he briskly sawed in and out of her dripping vagina. He could feel her tight, hot pussy spasming, clutching at him as gushes of thick, hot juice poured out of her, drenching his balls and the bench below them.

Without missing a single stroke, Dylan slipped his arms under the backs of her legs and shoved them up into the air. Pushing them up until the fronts of her thighs were rubbing against her bouncing tits, this caused her pelvis tilt up allowing even deeper penetration from his pounding cock. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh . . . FUCK MEEE!" Alexandria screamed in his ear as he plunged again and again into her hot, clutching cunt. He was surprised that the whole room could not hear them as they furiously pumped away at each other. He began to pick up the fast hard rhythm of the driving rock song that the band was playing below as he fucked her with everything he had. Tears of happiness began to run down her face, her head moving from side to side causing her hair to fly in all directions as Dylan's muscular ass continued to tirelessly hump away at her defenseless cunt.

Alexandria couldn't believe it. Dylan kept banging away at her pussy with his huge cock, his wonderful oversized cock. He was a machine. A human fucking machine as she felt herself rising toward another massive orgasm. How had it happened so fast? She had simply wanted a quick fuck with a strange guy for revenge against her cheating mate, and instead she found herself being fucked by a god. His cock, his body, his skill, his endurance, how was it possible? She never wanted it to end as he effortlessly plowed away above her sending his extraordinary shaft deep into her boiling cunt again and again. She had wanted a onetime thing but now she knew she would have to have him as many times as she could. It was all so confusing. So disturbing. So wrong. She had never cheated before, but now it seemed so right if she could have physical pleasure like this, she told herself.

He could feel her beginning to tense, her muscles tightening, her back arching, lifting off the bench as she neared another climax. It seemed like it had been only seconds since her last one. He pushed her further over until her knees were crushing her tits, mashing them almost flat on her chest; he was now drilling straight down into her burning core. She was gasping, her fingernails digging into his back as he drilled into her. He seemed to kick his ass up into some unknown gear, battering the slippery burning hole down between her legs as she lay gasping for breath underneath him. Her body was taut like the string on a bow, straining tighter and tighter, ready to release itself in one more giant climax.

The creak and groan of the bench mixed with the loud, wet slap of their bodies crashing together as he pumped into her hot pussy. He was rocking his ass back and forth faster and faster. The bench was soaked with her juices as they poured out of her pussy. Her ass was making wet, sticky sounds as it bounced up and down on the soaked cloth. Lewd fucking sounds mingled with the pulsing boom of the band as their bodies crashed together over and over again.

"Almost . . . Almost . . .," Alexandria moaned as she strained harder, thrusting herself up at Dylan's pounding attack. Then it was upon her. "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed out as her whole body burst into flames. A red haze completely descended on her – she heard nothing but their slapping bodies, she saw nothing but waves of color exploding in her head, and she felt nothing but the intense pleasure bursting out of her climaxing cunt. "OOOOOhhhhhhhhh my GOD!!!!"

Dylan was sweating buckets as he continued to rip into her shuddering cunt. The sweat dripped down onto Alexandria, lubricating their bodies as they lewdly rubbed together. He could feel the rising need to cum beginning at the base of his driving cock. He had to finish soon, but he was going to take her over the top one more time. He released her legs and they slide around him. And he dropped down onto his elbows. Her legs went straight up into the air and she grabbed her ankles spreading herself wide open. She was completely open to his rampaging cock as he hammered straight down into her gushing hole. Sliding his hands underneath her sweaty shoulders, he jerked her back against him and his thrusting meat every time he ripped it back into her. They had become animals, and they fucked like the animals they had become.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! Here is comessss. . . "Alexandria whined almost— as if she could not take one more huge climax. His balls were about to explode as they wetly slapped up against her juice-covered ass. He could feel her cunt muscles tightening around his cock and knew that she was there.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Alexandria screamed out so loud that Dylan was sure that it was heard about the booming noise below. Her convulsing pussy clamped down around his mighty cock and began to ripple and shiver. She arched her back, and her body seemed to rise off the bench, taut and straining. Her eyes rolled back into her head as the sheer raw pleasure of her cum raced through her body. She was cumming apart at the seams as Dylan reamed her cunt out for all it was worth. Colors exploring behind her eyes, his cock took her over the top and kept pushing her climax higher and higher. At the very pinnacle of her orgasm, her body bent like a bow arching from the bench, Alexandria shuddered and slumped to the bench unconscious. She had passed out from Dylan's powerful onslaught. Ramming his cock down into her as deep as it would go, Dylan let go and felt his cock explode in her cunt. The force of his cum was like cannon as it fired off shot after shot into her hungry womb. Spasm after spasm caused his giant cock to jerk and fill her climaxing cunt with his white-hot jizz. As his cock jerked and spurted inside her, filling her overflowing pussy with his potent seed, he dropped down on the comatose girl, breathing and sweating like he had run a marathon. Her cunt continued to tug and yank at his dwindling cock as she lay there in a complete stupor. Cunt juice and sperm leaked out from the union of his cock and her pussy and rolled down the crack of her ass and pooled the soaked bench.

If anyone had happened to see them at that moment, they would have thought that the lovers had killed each other in a pitched and violent battle for life. The bench was moved a foot off the wall by their pounding, various types of human juices and liquids dotted the wall and floor, and their clothes were tossed all over the floor of the loft. As he lay on top of her catching his breath and coming down from the sheer pleasure of his orgasm, the band stopped playing and the thundering noise stopped bouncing off the walls. Dylan rose up and looked down on her face and realized she was passed out. He smiled a weary grin, satisfied at fucking her to complete insensibility. They were very lucky and he knew it. The music somehow had completely covered the sounds of their savage love-making. He slowly rose and his spent cock slithered out of her leaking hole. He started to slowly gather his clothes.

As he dressed, "It has been one hell of a night," Dylan thought as he looked at Alexandria's sprawled body. Her legs thrown wide apart while copious amounts of his cum dripped from her oozing snatch and ran down the crack of her ass. He should wake her up, but the thought that he had fucked her unconscious and left her there appealed to him. He took a business card from his wallet and placed it on her lower stomach right above her seeping, dilated pussy. Giving her one last look of desire and satisfaction, he turned and made his way down the stairs. The door was locked, and he kept it that way as he closed it behind him. No need for her to be found by her husband in that state.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers